Bihar government's various departments such as the Department of Education , Social Welfare Department , SC / ST Welfare ,backward / most backward welfare department, Minority Welfare Department of Social Security pension , disability allowance as well as free bicycles for girls, students free education, dress reading and reading materials , scholarship relating to the various schemes being implemented .Accurate identification of beneficiaries for the successful implementation of these schemes, consolidated and centralized collection and processing of information associated with them , must share collected data set as needed.
Schemes operated by various departments according to their data set collection and the processing is done . But not identical data set is the reason of doubling the data collection process and it is a waste of resources available e-Labharthi to enforce objective of the computerized system so that vulnerable groups , women , disabled persons , widows , elders and youth benefited from government schemes can be . The computerized system of finance did the technical part of the state government and the National Information Center is looking at being driven Implementation of social security pension scheme by the Bihar government social welfare is in the state .
further operation is doing for Mukhyamantri cycle yojna and Mukhyamantri poshak yojna by the Bihar government education department. On the basis of this another department or SC / ST Welfare , BC / OBC department scholarship schemes for students of minority welfare department also operate .
The information will be based on mobile no, email address, bank account detail and voter ID number in centralized database of Beneficiary bank account. The beneficiary master database will be linked with various external systems, such as BPL list , socio - economic caste census and based on biometric identification system etc. With the help of this data set, various schemes amount to the bank accounts of beneficiaries will be sent directly,the role of the middlemen will be eliminated. Thus public funds under the scheme will be used to open new bank accounts , and where bank account is not available,will help there account opening. For the operations of e-Labharthi plan, the built in of district, block and block -level facilitation center, the region to develop software and hardware infrastructure, to ensure the availability of trained people in the region,hard copy data to digital form, the availability to the network connectivity is required. All of the above actions by the district administration to benefit will be directly related to the beneficiaries.
For purpose of claiming central assistance, the following criteria shall apply:
(1) The age of the widow shall be between 40-59 years.
(2) The applicant must belong to a houshold below the poverty line according to the criteria prescribed by the Government Of India.
INDIRA GANDHI WIDOW PENSION (CENTRAL GOVT.)
LAXMI BAI SOCIAL SECURITY PENSION (BIHAR GOVT.)
As the Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS) only covers widows aged 40–59, some State Governments have launched state widow pension schemes. The Lakshmi Bai Pension Yojana in Bihar covers all widows above 18 years of age whose annual family income is below 60,000 Rs.
Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme was introduced in Bihar during the year 2009-10 as a part of National Social Assistance Programme. The Scheme is being implemented through the funds received from Government of India. If applicant is receiving state social security pension, then he/she is ineligible to procure this pension. Under the scheme an amount of Rs.300 /- per month is paid to applicant.
The disability pension scheme is known as Bihar State Disability Pension Scheme initiated by the State Government to cover only those persons with disabilities who are not covered under the Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS).
(1).The applicant must be physically disabled and posses a certificate of minimum 40% of disability.
(2).There is no minimum or maximum age limit for availing the benefits of the scheme.
(3).There is no upper limit of annual income defined for availing the pension.
(4).The applicant should be a resident of the State or should have been residing in the State for at least past 10 years, since the date of submission of the application.
INDIRA GANDHI DISABILITY PENSION (CENTRAL GOVT.)
BIHAR STATE DISABILITY PENSION (BIHAR GOVT.)
The National Old Age Pension Scheme was introduced in Bihar in 1995 under the National Social Assistance Programme 2007. In November 2007 the Scheme was renamed as the Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme. The Scheme is designed for older persons who are at the age of 60 years or above.
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (CENTRAL GOVT.):
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Maner Sharif , Patna Bihar Maner Sharif , Patna
Maner Sharif , Patna, Bihar :
Maner is a town situated 25 Km from Patna on bank of Ganga. Maner was the western gate of Patliputra (Patna) in the Mauryan rule. It is believed the town is named
2. Ongoing Railway Projects in Bihar Railway projects are sanctioned Zonal Railway wise and not State-wise as Indian Railways’ network straddles across various State boundaries. However, as on 01.04.2020, 57 projects (35 new lines, 05 gauge conversions and 17 doublings), costing ₹74,880 crore, covering a length of 5267 Km, falling fully/partly in the State of Bihar are in different stages of planning/approval/execution, out of which 1306 Km length has been commissioned and an expenditure of ₹22,123 crore has been incurred upto Mar
3. Tourist Places in Saharsa Bihar This space highlights the tourist places to visit in the district. It also displays the information such as description, how to reach, where to stay and other activities at tourist place.
9. Kutagarshala , Vaishali , Bihar India Kutagarshala , Vaishali , Bihar India
The Kutagarshala represents the spot were Buddha used to stay during the rainy seasons spent at Vaishali. Excavation have exposed three phase
11. Bihar BEd CET 2020 result expected to be declared today @ bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in The Bihar BEd CET 2020 examination was conducted on September 22 in which more than one lakh students appeared.
Bihar B.Ed. CET 2020 Result
PATNA: The Bihar B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (CET) Result 2020 is likely to be released today on the official website of the exam - bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in. This year, the Bihar BEd CET
12. Cabinet approves establishment of new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Darbhanga, Bihar The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has approved establishment of a new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Darbhanga, Bihar. This will be established under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). The Cabinet also approved creation of one post of Director in the basic pay of Rs 2,25,000/- (fixed) plus NPA (however pay + NPA would not exceed Rs 2,37,500/-) for the above AIIMS.
The total cost will be Rs.1264 crore and is like
13. Ugana Mahadev Madhubani, Bihar Ugana Mahadev Madhubani, Bihar
Bhavani is situated in the village, 3 kms from Pandaul railway station. It is said that Lord Shiva became so influenced by the devotion of Vidyapati that he used to live with Vidyapati as a servant. According to the story of Lokmanas, Lord Shiva turned his disguise into a foolish bast and came to the Vidyapati and began to serve. While working here, he became a professor of Vidyapati. Vidyapati went wherever they went and took the gourd with them. Grow too yes w
14. Power Minister Shri R K Singh inaugurates developmental projects of NTPC in Bihar Shri R.K. Singh, the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, New and Renewable Energy and Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, today, inaugurated various developmental projects and facilities in Bihar. As a responsible corporate, NTPC, country’s largest power producer, is fulfilling its corporate social responsibility by creating an infrastructure for the benefit of the people of Bihar.
19. Tourist Places in Jehanabad Bihar Tourist Places in Jehanabad Bihar - Barabar Caves
Barabar Caves are situated in the hilly area near Makhdumpur, 25 km south of Jehanabad. These ancient rock-cut Buddhist chambers date back to 3rd Century A.D. and are renowned as the place of origin of the Ajivika sect.
Baba Siddhnath Temple, also known as the Shiva Temple and originally known as Siddheshwar Nath Temple, is located at one of the highest peaks in the range of the Barabar Hills. The temple was built du
20. Tourist Place in Vaishali, Bihar - Ashoka Pillar Tourist Place in Vaishali, Bihar - Ashoka Pillar
Emperor Ashoka built The Lion Pillar at Kolhua. It is made of a highly polished single piece of red sandstone, surmounted by a bell shaped capital, 18.3 m high. A life-size figure of a lion is placed on top of the pillar. There is a small tank here known as Ramkund. This pillar beside a brick stupa at Kolhua commemorates Buddha’s last sermon
21. PM to inaugurate and lay foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September via video conferencing. Out of these, four projects are related to water supply, two to sewerage treatment and one to riverfront development. The total cost of these projects is Rs 541 crore. The implementation of these projects has been undertaken by BUIDCO under Urban Development and Housing Department of Bihar. Chief Minister of Bihar will also be pr
22. Prime Minister dedicates the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu to the Nation The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi dedicated the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu to the Nation and inaugurated new Rail Lines and Electrification Projects in Bihar for the benefit of passengers through video conference.
Speaking on the occasion, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi said a new history has been created in the field of rail connectivity in Bihar. He said projects worth about Rs 3000 crore like inauguration of Kosi Mahasetu and Kiul Bridge, electrification projects, promotion of Make i
23. Ambika Bhawani, Chhapra Bihar Ambika Bhawani, Chhapra BiharAmbika Bhawani
The place is situated about 37 km east of Chhapra and 4 km west of Dighwara. In Ami, there is an old temple known as Amba asthan. Near the temple there is a garden and a deep and broad well in which water remains all over the year and it never dries up. The believer from far off come to pay oblation in the est
24. Places of Tourist Interest in Munger, Bihar Places of Tourist Interest in Munger, Bihar
Chandika Sthan is a temple situated in Munger, in the Indian States and territories of India” state of Bihar. It is one of the fifty one Shakti Peethas, places of worship consecrated to the goddess Shakti. On the Northeast corner of Munger, Chandika Sthan is just two kilometers away from the Munger town.
27 Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna#Bihar0 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna
Applications are invited by the Director, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna (Bihar) on prescribed recruitment application proforma from Indian citizens for appointment on various Non-Teaching/Non-Faculty Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts at IGIMS, Patna in various departments. (Advertisement No. 08/Non-Faculty Post/Estt./GIMS/2020)
IGIMS Patna Non-Faculty Recruitment 20 ...