Tag : #
The State Governments of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Odisha, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, and Haryana have providedand offered land for setting up of Central Research Institutes of Yoga and Naturopathy (CRIYN) in their respective States through Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of AYUSH.
So far, the Government has released funds for establishment of three CRIs in Haryana, Karnataka and Odisha. The details of the funds provided by the Government and its utilization in these states are as under:-
Rs. 59.21 Crore
Rs. 56.55 Crore
Rs. 59.67 Crore
Rs. 56.35 Crore
Rs. 1.58 Crore
Rs. 0.09 Crore
The steps taken by the Government to promote Yoga & Naturopathy across the world are as under: -
- Under Central Sector Scheme for promotion of International Cooperation, (IC Scheme), the Ministry of AYUSH undertakes various measures to promote & propagate AYUSH systems of medicine including Yoga and Naturopathy globally. Ministry of AYUSH deputes AYUSH experts to foreign countries to participate in international meetings, conferences, training programmes, seminars and on special assignment of the Government of India for promotion and propagation of AYUSH Systems. Financial assistance is also provided for presentation of AYUSH related scientific research papers in international conferences, workshops, seminar etc.
- Consequent to unanimous adoption of 21st June as International Day of Yoga (IDY) in the year 2015, Ministry of AYUSH has been organizing International yoga conference every year. Ministry organized an “International Conference on Yoga for Heart- care” during 15-16 November 2019 in Mysore. Nearly 1000 Indian and foreign delegates including 35 Yoga experts/ enthusiasts from around 17 countries participated in the conference. The event provided the foreign participants the opportunity to capture and understand various dimensions of Yoga and to help them further propagate the same in their respective countries.
- Ministry of AYUSH has been providing technical support to Indian Missions abroad every year for celebration of 21st June as International day of Yoga across the globe. IDY had been celebrated in 189 countries at 820 Global locations other than India in 2019.
- As a result of concerted efforts made by the Ministry of AYUSH in collaboration with Ministry of Culture and Ministry of External Affairs, Yoga has been inscribed in the UNESCO's representative list as the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity on 1st December, 2016, which would further propagate ideas of peace and tolerance with other countries.
- Ministry of AYUSH though Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) offers scholarships every year to the eligible foreign nationals from 98 countries for pursuing undergraduate (UG), and Ph. D courses in premier Yoga Institutes in India. 33 AYUSH Information Cells have been set up by the Ministry in 30 countries to disseminate authentic information about AYUSH systems of Medicine including Yoga and Naturopathy.
This information was given by the Minister of Health and Family Welfare Dr. Harsh Vardhan in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha today.
So #Affairs #Andhra #Autonomous #Bengal #Central #Chhattisgarh #Conference #Cooperation #Council #Crore
#Cultural #Culture #December #External #Family #Financial #Global #Government #Governments #Haryana #Health #Heart- #Heritage #Humanity #India. #Indian #Information #Institutes #Intangible #International #Jharkhand #Karnataka #Kerala #Medicine #Minister #Ministry #Missions #Mysore. #Naturopathy #Naturopathy.  #Nearly #November #Odisha #Odisha. #Pradesh #PressReleseDetail.aspx?PRID=1654497
Funds #Rajasthan #Relations #Research #Scheme #Sector #States #Systems. #UNESCO' #Utilized
Rs. #Vardhan #Welfare #abroad #across #adoption #around #assignment #assistance #authentic #capture #care&rdquo #celebrated #celebration #collaboration #concerted #conference #conference. #conferences #countries #countries.
Ministry #courses #delegates #deputes #details #dimensions #disseminate #during #efforts #eligible #enthusiasts #establishment #etc.
Consequent #experts #foreign #further #globally. #globe. #https: #including #information #inscribed #international #locations #measures #medicine #meetings #nationals #offered #offers #opportunity #organized #organizing #papers #participants #participate #participated #pib.gov.in #premier #presentation #programmes #promote #promotion #propagate #propagation #provided #providedand #providing #pursuing #related #released #representative #research #respective #result #scholarships #scientific #seminar #seminars #setting #special #states #support #systems #technical #though #through #today.
Sources #tolerance #training #unanimous #under: #under:-
#undergraduate #understand #undertakes #utilization #various #workshops #written
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register
& Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
2. 17 Best Benefits Of Bay Leaf (Tej Patta) For Skin, Hair And Health
17 Best Benefits Of Bay Leaf (Tej Patta) For Skin, Hair And Health
Bay leaf, most commonly known as “Tejpatta” in Hindi, ‘Masala Aku‘ in Telugu, ‘Birinji Ilai‘ in Tamil, ‘Karuvaela‘ in Malayalam, ‘Paththa‘ in Kannada, ‘Tej Patha‘ in Bengali, ‘Tamal Patr‘ in Gujarati, ‘Tamal Patra‘ in Marathi, ‘Tezpatta‘ in Punjabi. Bay leaf is
3. Healthium acquires VitalCare Group in U.K. to strengthen its global urology portfolio
Healthium acquires VitalCare Group in U.K. to strengthen its global urology portfolio
Mumbai, India: Healthium, a global player in medical devices, announced that it has acquired VitalCare Group, a manufacturer of urology consumable care products, through its subsidiary Clinisupplies Ltd. This acquisition will help Healthium expand its urology franchise in Europe and other developed markets.
Healthium has a diverse portfolio of medical devices
5. Venus Remedies enters consumer healthcare business with R3SET launch
Venus Remedies enters consumer healthcare business with R3SET launch
● To introduce disruptive products overthe next fiveyears, covering key segments like pain management, gastro-enterology, hygiene, stress management, vitamins, and supplements
● Offers holistic pain management solution called R3SET, which
6. New Specified Health Warning on Tobacco Products packs
New Specified Health Warning on Tobacco Products packs
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India has notified new sets of specified health warnings for all tobacco product packs by making an amendment in the Cigarettes and other Tobacco Products (Packaging and Labelling) Rules, 2008 vide GSR 248(E) dated 13th April 2020 “The Cigarettes and other Tobacco Products (Packaging and Labelling) Amendment Rules, 2020”. The amended
10. Let's Thank Our Healthcare Workers
Let's Thank Our Healthcare Workers
Last Date Dec 31,2021 23:45 PM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs)
Login to Participate
What the world witnessed in the form of the COVID-19 crisis was beyond anybody’s wildest dreams. Though the world beheld chaos unfolds before its eyes in starting 2020, it
12. Primary Health Centres (PHCs)
Under the National Health Mission (NHM), Primary Health Centre (PHC) are established to cover a population of 30,000 in rural areas and 20,000 in hilly, tribal and desert areas.
PHCs are established to cover defined population. As per the Rural Health Statistics-2019, as on 31.03.2019, a total of 24,855 rural PHCs and 5,190 urban PHCs have been functional in the country. State-wise details including for Rajasthan are given below:
NUMBER OF PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRES (PHCs) FUNCTIO
13. Indian researchers start working on novel coronavirus genome sequencing
Novel coronavirus is a new virus and researchers are trying to figure out all the different aspects of it. Two institutes of Centre for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Hyderabad and Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB), New Delhi have started working together on the whole genome sequencing of novel coronavirus.
“This will help us to understand the evolution of the virus, how dynamic is it and how fast it imitates.
15. Yoga and Health
The word “health” originates from the root word “whole.” If one has to experience a sense of wholeness, it is important that besides the body and mind, one’s energy also functions at a certain level of intensity. If your energy is in proper balance and full flow, you will be in perfect health physically and psychologically.
The focus of modern medicine has been the body’s chemistry. For every problem in your body, you ingest a medicine – which is a chem
16. MAHAVIR CANCER SANSTHAN & RESEARCH CENTRE, PATNA BIHAR
MAHAVIR CANCER SANSTHAN & RESEARCH CENTRE
Bihar and Jharkhand, together make up for a major chunk of the Hindi Heartland of India. With a population of about 13 crores, the two states have a burden of about 2.5 lacs cancer patients at any given time and approximately 80,000 new cancer patients are added every year to this pool. In comparison to the increasing number of cancer patients the existing few, and small cancer treatment units were highly inadequate to cater to thei
17. Procedure for Research on Vaccine
The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) has informed that the requirements and guidelines to conduct clinical trial or grant of permission for marketing of new drugs including vaccines are prescribed under New Drugs and Clinical Trials Rules, 2019.
Further, the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), an autonomous organisation of the Department of Health Research, has informed that the stages of vaccine development include the following steps:
18. Healthkart.com: Buy Health & Bodybuilding Supplements Online
Healthkart.com is an Online shopping website that has been developed with the idea to provide all the products related to "health & fitness" of an individual. They have huge range of products belonging to categories such as protein & vitamin supplements, beauty care, sports gears, fitness gears, health food & drinks, health care devices, pet care products, etc. They bring these products from well known manufacturing brands such as Dymatize, Pigeon, Gillette, Philips, VLCC, Equin
19. Research on Ayush Medicines to Curb Covid-19 Outbreak
During the second wave of this pandemic, AYUSH-64 and Kabasura Kudineer were repurposed for COVID 19 after the robust scientific studies found them useful in asymptomatic, mild and moderate COVID-19 infection as standalone and/or as an adjunct to Standard care as per the studies conducted by Ministry of Ayush in collaboration with Ministry of Health and family Welfare, Ministry of Science and Technology (CSIR & DBT), Department of Science and Technology and reputed scientific organisations and hospit
20. AYU SAMVAD Campaign (My Health My Responsibility)
“AYU SAMVAD”(My Health My Responsibility) is one of the largest public awareness campaign program on AYURVEDA and COVID 19 PANDEMIC, organized by All India Institute of Ayurveda New Delhi, as envisioned & supported by Ministry of AYUSH. More than 5 lac lectures will be organized across the nation by Ayurveda Physicians for citizens of India.
All India Institute of Ayurveda organized online Train
21. Tele-Medicine Platform for Health Care Delivery
Public health is a state subject. Under the National Health Mission (NHM), support is being provided to States/UTs to strengthen their healthcare systems including Tele-consultation services based on requirements posed by the States in their Programme Implementation Plans (PIPs).
eSanjeevani Telemedicine solution developed by CDAC-Mohali is being rolled out under Ayushman Bharat – Health & Wellness Centres program.
22. Steps to promote research in Ayurveda to develop treatment of cancer
The Government has taken many steps to promote research in Ayurveda to develop treatment of cancer. The Government has set-up Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) as an autonomous organization, with the mandate to undertake research in Ayurvedic healthcare services.
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has undertaken research related to Cancer also involved in drug development and documentation of medical practices as per following det
23. Increase in Mental Health issues during the Pandemic
Realizing the impact that COVID-19 may have on the mental health of the people, including children, the Government has taken a number of initiatives to provide psychosocial support during COVID-19. These initiatives include:
Setting up of a 24/7 helpline to provide psychosocial support, by mental health professionals, to the entire affected population, divided into different target groups viz children, adult, elderly, women and healthcare workers.
24. Prime Minister to Review Status and Preparedness of COVID response and management in 7 High Focus States/UTs tomorrow
Prime Minister will chair a high level virtual meeting with the Chief Ministers and Health Ministers of seven COVID high burden States/UT to review the status and preparedness of COVID response and management, tomorrow, 23rd September 2020.
These States/UT are Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Delhi and Punjab.
More than 63% of the Active Cases of the country are concentrated in these seven States/ UT. They also account for 65.5% of the total confirmed
25. How To Gain Weight - 10 दिन में 7 किलो वजन कैसे बढ़ाएं How To Gain Weight Fast Health
How To Gain Weight - 10 दिन में 7 किलो वजन कैसे बढ़ाएं How To Gain Weight Fast Health
If your question is how to gain weight, then this video is for you. Ayurveda scholar Sonia Goyal is sharing 2 health tips in Hindi in this video to gain weight fast naturally at home. These weight gain tips are based on traditional Indian health practice of Ayurveda and naturopathy.