Public health and hospitals being a State subject, the primary responsibility of treatment of COVID-19 patients lies with the respective State governments. States/UTs are using their own resources for COVID-19 management including for treatment of the patients and the details are not maintained centrally.
Besides this, States/UTs are being provided required technical and financial assistance under National Health Mission (NHM) for managing the COVID-19.
Further, financial assistance to States/UTs has been given based on the number of cases and trends of COVID-19 Pandemic. Accordingly, all the States/ UTs are provided with necessary financial support under India COVID-19 Emergency Response and Health System Preparedness Package. States /UTs were given flexibility to use the resources available under NHM to prepare the public healthcare system for COVID-19 management.
During FY 2020-21, funds of Rs 4230.78 crore have been released to the States/ UTs as on 03.09.2020 and the State wise amount allocated and released to each State/UT is given below:
Statement showing State-wise Central Allocation and Release under the COVID-19 Package (Phase-I and Phase-II)
(Rs. in Crore)
Central Allocation (Phase-I)
Central Allocation (Phase-II)
Central Release (Phase-I)
Central Release (Phase-II)
A. High Focus States
B. Hilly States
C. Other States
D. Union Territories without legislature
Andaman and Nicobar Isl.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu
E. Union Territories with legislature
Jammu and Kashmir
Ladakh (UT w/o legislature)
F. North-Eastern High Focus States
The Minister of State (Health and Family Welfare), Sh Ashwini Kumar Choubey stated this in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha here today.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. PM to visit Vaccine facilities in three cities tomorrow The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will embark on a 3 city visit to personally review the vaccine development and manufacturing process. He will visit the Zydus Biotech Park in Ahmedabad, Bharat Biotech in Hyderabad and Serum Institute of India in Pune.
As India enters a decisive phase of the fight against COVID-19, The Prime Minister’s visit to these facilities and discussions with the scientists will help him get a first-hand perspective of the preparations, challenges and roadmap in
2. Best Source Nutrition Best Source Nutrition
Nature hides immense health secrets and healing powers in plants, herbs and fruits. At BestSource® we have a personal commitment to unlock these secrets to bring you nutrition in its natural, purest, most active form as health products to spread wellness.
Our Herbal, Ayurvedic, Dietary supplements and Nutraceuticals target diverse and specific health areas such as supplements for sports, weight loss & detox, organ
3. PM to launch Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY SEHAT to extend coverage to all residents of J&K on 26 December Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will launch Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY SEHAT to extend coverage to all the residents of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir on 26th December 2020 at 12 noon via video conferencing. The scheme will ensure Universal Health Coverage and focus on providing financial risk protection and ensuring quality and affordable essential health services to all individuals and communities. Union Home Minister and Lieutenant Governor of J&K will also be present on the occasion.
5. Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS decides to work together to set up a Department of Integrative Medicine Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS have decided to initiate work on setting up a Department of Integrative Medicine at AIIMS. This was decided in a joint visit and review by Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, AYUSH and Dr. Randeep Guleria, Director, AIIMS of the Centre for Integrative Medicine and Research (CIMR) at AIIMS, New Delhi. The CIMR receives notable support through the Centre of Excellence Scheme of the Ministry of AYUSH.
Dr. Gautam Sharma, Head, CIMR and senior officers of AYUSH Ministr
7. Union Education Minister releases a compilation of initiatives by School Education Department during COVID-19 pandemic Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually released a compilation of initiatives undertaken by School Education Department during COVID-19 pandemic here today.
The Minister noted that in the year 2020-21, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused an unprecedented public health emergency, affecting almost all countries and territories globally. He further said that the pandemic has led to severe disruptions in normal life,and has impacted children and also affected the
8. National Organ Donation Day celebrated in Health Ministry Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare today chaired multiple eventsto mark National Organ Donation Day.
Dr. Harsh Vardhan addressed CRPF jawans on an event to mark the culmination of a massive voluntary campaign that was launched by CRPF on 14th August this year to bring awareness about organ donation among its nearly three and a half lakh jawans in collaboration with All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi and Organ Retrieval Banking Organization (ORB
9. Government Launches Mission COVID Suraksha to accelerate Indian COVID-19 Vaccine Development The Government of India (GOI) has announced the third stimulus package of Rs. 900 Crore for the Mission COVID Suraksha- The Indian COVID-19 Vaccine Development Mission. This grant will be provided to the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) for Research & Development of Indian COVID-19 vaccines.
The COVID-19 Vaccine development Mission with end-to-end focus from preclinical development through clinical deve
12. Salesforce Research: COVID-19 has rewired the fabric of the workplace Salesforce Research: COVID-19 has rewired the fabric of the workplace
83% of survey participants from India are more interested in online learning/training since the pandemic
79% survey participants from India say technology should play a major role in workplace safety
53% of survey participants from India say that they would switch jobs if it meant they could work remotely
13. Ministry of AYUSH and ICCR to streamline and intensify joint efforts to promote Yoga worldwide In a high level review meeting of collaboration activities between Ministry of AYUSH and Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) for promotion of Yoga globally today at New Delhi, it was resolved to streamline and intensify the joint efforts to promote Yoga in various countries across the world. The review was jointly held by Dr. Vinay Sahasrabuddhe, President, ICCR and Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH. It was also decided to utilise the certification framework of the Yoga Certifi
15. Reduction in Maternal Mortality Rate As per the latest report (2016-18) of Sample Registration System (SRS) released by Registrar General of India (RGI), Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR) of India per 100,000 live births has declined to 113 in 2016-18 from 122 in 2015-17 and 130 in 2014-2016. The detailed comparative state-wise MMR of the year 2015-17 and 2016-18 is placed at Annexure-I.
Under the National Health Mission (NHM), some of the important steps taken to reduce maternal deaths in the country are as follows:
16. Nursing Colleges in India State-wise number of nursing colleges functional in the country is at Annexure – I.
Health being a State Subject, opening of new nursing colleges falls under the purview of the respective State Governments However, 129 proposals have been received in Indian Nursing Council from States/UTs under Section 13 and 14 of INC Act for opening of B.Sc. (Nursing) programme across the country in 2020-21. State-wise details are at Annexure-II.
The training being provided in the Nursin
18. Buy Super Kamagra From UK And How Long Does Super Kamagra Last ? A healthy intercourse between the couples is the key to a happy and successful relationship. As long as a man physically satisfies his companion and fulfils her inner desires and cravings, there is very little chance of any problem. However, the moment a man loses interest in intercourse - whatever may be the cause – their compatibility, mutual understanding, bonding and the vows of a life long relationship, goes for a toss. One such physical inability, which is a major cause of c
19. DBT – ICAR Transfer of Technology of novel Brucella vaccine viz. Brucella abortusS19 delta per vaccine Department of Biotechnology (DBT), facilitated Transfer of Technology of novel Brucella vaccine viz. Brucella abortus S19 delta per vaccine, through Video Conferencing (VC), earlier this week and an MoU was signed. This vaccine was developed by ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute (ICAR-IVRI), Izatnagar, Uttar Pradesh through a Network project on Brucellosis supported by DBT in which a gene was knocked out from Brucella abortus S19 strain.
20. AYUSH practices inducted into the Management Protocol for COVID - 19 recovered patients Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) issued a protocol on Post COVID Management on 13th September, 2020. The protocol provides an integrated holistic approach for patients of COVID to care at home and is not meant to be used as preventive/curative therapy. It also states that the recovery period is likely to be longer for patients who suffered from more severe form of the disease and those with pre-existing illness. The protocol is also notable for the induction of various AYUSH practices of hea
21. Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic The Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying with a view to avoid adverse impact on fisheries due to COVID-19 pandemic lockdown in the country, had issued advisory to State Governments/Union Territories(UTs) to include fish and shrimp in the list of commodities to exempt from lockdown and also allow movement of fish and fish products, fish seed & fish feed for fish-farmers/fishers, aquaculture farms and other commercial establishments like aquarium shop etc. Besid
22. Strategic Approach to Combat Covid-19 India would be following a scenario based approach for the following possible scenarios, (i) Travel related case reported in India, (ii) Local transmission of COVID-19, (iii) Large outbreaks amenable to containment, (iv) Wide-spread community Transmission of COVID-19 disease and (v) India becomes endemic for COVID-19.
Currently many areas are experiencing large outbreaks amenable to containment. Hence a containment strategy is being followed by Government of India.
23. Malnutrition in India Malnutrition is not the direct cause of death among children under five years of age. Though it can increase morbidity and mortality by reducing resistance to infections. Malnourished children are more vulnerable to any infection than normal children. The overall under five mortality rate (number of deaths per thousand live births) has reduced from 74.3 as reported by 3rd National Family Health Survey report released in 2005-06 to 49.7 as 4th National Family Health Survey report released in 2015-16.
24. CCI approves acquisition of Nutrition & Biosciences, Inc. by International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. The Competition Commission of India (CCI) approves acquisition of Nutrition & Biosciences, Inc. (“Spinco”) by International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (“IFF”) under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002, today.
The proposed combination relates to the acquisition of sole control by IFF, over the Nutrition & Biosciences business (“N&B Business”) of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. (“DuPont”), by means of
25. AYUSH Ministry supports a novel e-marathon as part of the Ayush for Immunity Campaign The Ministry of AYUSH has joined hands with Rajagiri College of Social Sciences and Rajagiri Business School, Kochi to organise a novel e-marathon, as a part of the Ministry’s three-month campaign called “Ayush for Immunity”, focussing on desirable health-promotive and disease preventive steps. Combining technology, physical run, charity and wellness programs, this e-event is expected to add positivity and good health to the lives of the participants.
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs13 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
28 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs6 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
31 Recruitment of in RMRC Kolkata and BARC Mumbai 2021#Jobs23 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts, proposed to be filled in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, Maharashtra and in RMRC, Kolkata, West Bengal. (Advertisement No. 1/2020 (R-I))
BARC and RMRC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Medical/Scientific Officer/E (Nuclear Medicine) : 01 vacan ...