To ensure accessibility of necessary medical devices to the common man at genuine cost ,drug price regulator, National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA) under the Department of Pharmaceuticals ,Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers has extended ceiling prices of Knee Implants for another one year, i.e. till 14thSeptember 2021.
A notification dated 15 th September 2020 has been issued by NPPA under Drug Price Control Order(DPCO) ,2013 (Annex-II)in this regard.
NPPA vide Order No. S.O. 2668(E), dated 16th August, 2017 for the first time fixed the ceiling price of orthopaedic knee implants for a period of one year .This was extended for further one year in 13th August 2018 and then on 15th August 2019. The above period ended on 15th August 2020 and the ceiling prices for knee implants for knee replacement system was due for review by 15-Aug-2020.
NPPA in July 2020 directed all companies manufacturing and importing primary and revision knee system to submit sales data for the period July 2018 to June 2020. In its meetings held on 6th August 2020 , NPPA after observing the data collected from 14 major companies (10 importers and 4 domestic manufacturers) decided that the ceiling prices for knee implants as applicable on 15th August 2020 may be further extended up to one month up to 15th September 2020.
The matter was discussed again in the Authority Meeting held on 14th September 2020. In the meeting it was noted that fixing Ceiling Prices for Orthopaedic Knee Implants in the year 2017 had resulted in price reduction up to 69% and domestic manufacturers market share has risen by 11% over the period of two years, which is in line with the Government’s motto of ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’.
Keeping this in view it was felt necessary that ceiling price system continue to be regulated in wider public interest. Accordingly the Authority decided to extend the existing ceiling prices for another one year (up to 14th September 2021) and notification dated 15th September 2020 was issued in this regard.The move has enable to save 1500 crore Rupees of the common man.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. English rendering of PM’s address in the 17th Episode of Mann Ki Baat 2.0 on 25.10.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the festival of Vijaydashami, that is Dussehra. On this auspicious occasion, heartiest greetings to all of you. The festival of Dussehra is one of the triumph of truth over untruth. But, simultaneously, it is also the festival of victory of patience over crises. Today, all of you are carrying on with immense patience, celebrating the festival with restraint….and hence, in our ongoing fight, our victory too is assured. Earlier, people used to throng Durga Pand
2. Induction Ceremony of Rafale Aircraft into Indian Air Force The Indian Air Force will formally induct the Rafale aircraft on 10th September 2020 at Air Force Station, Ambala. The aircraft will be part of 17 Squadron, the “Golden Arrows”. The first five Indian Air Force Rafale aircraft arrived at Air Force Station, Ambala from France on 27th July 2020.
Hon’ble Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh and Mrs Florence Parly Minister of the Armed Forces of France will be the Chief Guest for the event. Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat, C
3. Union Minister of Education dedicates the permanent campus of IIT Ropar to the Nation Union Education MinisterShri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ today dedicated permanent campus of IIT Ropar to the nation. Minister of State for Education, Shri Sanjay Dhotre also graced the occasion. Prof. Sarit K Das, Director, IIT Ropar and Shri Ravinder Kumar, Registrar, IIT Ropar and the other dignitaries also participated in the event.
While addressing the participants Shri Pokhriyal congratulated the IIT Ropar fraternity and complimented the students and researchers for stepping to
5. Extension of date of implementation of Toys (Quality Control) Order, 2020 The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India today issued notification, extending the date of implementation of Toys (Quality Control) Order, 2020 as 1.1.2021 in place of 1.9.2020.
This decision allows domestic manufacturers four months of extra time to make necessary arrangements for compliance of standards in view of difficulties arising out of COVID-19 pandemic.
6. 20 Mega Food Park projects set up with the support of Central Government Kerala's first and nation's twentieth mega food park in Palakkad district of Kerala was virtually inaugurated today by the Union Minister for Food Processing Industries, Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar and Chief Minister of Kerala, Mr. Pinarayi Vijayan. Union Minister of State for Food Processing Industries, Shri Rameshwar Teli was also present on the occasion. This project will give impetus to the development of food processing sec
7. Solar and Wind Power System Steps taken by the Government to implement Solar Power plants and Wind power plants on Indian Railways (IR), inter-alia, are as follows:
1. 102.8 Mega Watt (MW) rooftop solar plants commissioned.
2. 4.7 MW land based solar plants commissioned.
3. Land based solar power plant of 50 MW at Bhilai (Chhattisgarh) and 2 MW at Diwana (Haryana) are under execution. The plant at Diwana will be commissioned in September, 2020.
4. To further proliferate solar plants, IR plans
8. National Council for Transgender Persons will assess impact of various policies with respect to transgenders The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has enacted “The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights), Act, 2019. As per Chapter VII of the Act in the National Council for Transgender Persons, along with other members, five representatives of transgender community from the State/UTs by rotation and five experts to represent Non-Governmental Organizations or associations working for the welfare of transgender persons are to be nominated by the Central Government. The Council will assess t
9. Misleading advertisements The Department of Consumer Affairs has launched a portal-Grievance Against Misleading Advertisements (GAMA), to enable consumers to register their grievances against misleading advertisements. 3302 complaints have been received in 2017, 4025 complaints in 2018 and 4416 complaints in 2019. The Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI), a voluntary self-regulatory organization, looks into complaints across all media. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of a Central Consumer Pro
12. Cross Border Intrusion Regular attempts for infiltration by terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir are sponsored and supported from across the border. The number of attempts of infiltration and estimated net infiltration in Jammu and Kashmir, month-wise, during the last 12 months (August 2019 – July 2020) are given below:
13. Financial Assistance to Migrants Central Government was fully conscious that during the period of an inevitable lockdown, people should not be deprived of essential supplies. The situation was closely monitored 24*7 through Control Rooms at national level. With a view to provide food, health care and shelter to homeless people including migrant workers, Central Government on 28.03.2020, allowed the State Governments to use State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) for this purpose.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) also issued regular
14. Hair Transplant in Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost in Hyderabad | Dr.Yv Rao Clinics Hair Transplantation
Hair Transplantation is a minimally invasive surgical procedure wherein the hair surgeon extracts the healthy hair follicles from the posterior part of the scalp and transfers them to the bald areas. It helps the patient to get back the lost hair. Hair transplant is an ideal solution for people suffering from hair thinning, hair loss, and partial to complete baldness.
15. Selection Board for Grant of Permanent Commission to Women Officers in Indian Army Commences Proceedings The Special No 5 Selection Board constituted to screen Women Officers for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in Indian Army has commenced it’s proceedings at Army HQ on 14 September 2020. The board is headed by a Senior General Officer and includes a woman officer of the rank of Brigadier. Women officers have been permitted to witness the proceedings as observers in order to add transparency to the process. b
Women Officers who qualify in the screening process will be granted Permanent Co
17. Faceless Appeals launched by CBDT today- Honoring The Honest The Income Tax Department today launched Faceless Income Tax Appeals. Under Faceless Appeals, all Income Tax appeals will be finalised in a faceless manner under the faceless ecosystem with the exception of appeals relating to serious frauds, major tax evasion, sensitive & search matters, International tax and Black Money Act. Necessary Gazette notification has also been issued today.
It may be noted that Hon’ble PM on 13th August, 2020 while launching the Faceless Assessment and Taxp
18. Payroll Reporting in India – A Formal Employment Perspective The National Statistical Office(NSO), Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation has released the press note on Employment Outlook of the country covering the period September, 2017 to July, 2020 based on the administrative records available with selected government agencies to assess the progress in certain dimensions. A detailed note is annexed.
A detailed note is annexed
19. Income Tax Department conducts search in Jharkhand and West Bengal. The Income Tax Department has carried out search and survey operations on 25th September, 2020 at around 20 residential and business premises of a prominent group having operations in Jharkhand and West Bengal. The group is engaged in trading of various commodities, production of vanasapati ghee, real estate and tea estates. The group is having real estate projects in Kolkata.
During the search substantia
21. Increase in Domestic Violence against Women From the beginning of lockdown due to Covid 19 pandemic, the National Commission for Women (NCW) launched an Ad campaign through electronic media and social media inviting women who have suffered any kind of violence to come forward and report it. Further, in addition to handling complaints received through regular modes, NCW has also launched a WhatsApp number 7217735372 on 10.04.2020 for reporting domestic violence cases. The additional modes provided by NCW facilitated reporting of cases, including fr
22. Extension of due date of furnishing of Income Tax Returns and Audit Reports In view of the challenges faced by taxpayers in meeting the statutory and regulatory compliances due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the Government brought the Taxation and Other Laws (Relaxation of Certain Provisions) Ordinance, 2020 (‘the Ordinance’) on 31st March, 2020 which, inter alia, extended various time limits. The Ordinance has since been replaced by the Taxation and Other Laws (Relaxation and Amendment of Certain Provisions) Act.
The Government issued a Notification on 24thJ
23. Water supply schemes under Jal Jeevan Mission inaugurated on the Indo-Myanmar border in Manipur
Chief Minister of Manipur Shri N Biren Singh inaugurated two water supply projects for two villages under Jal Jeevan Mission. The two villages on the Indo Myanmar border are remote and once totally insurgent infested, now getting regular water supply under Jal Jeevan Mission. Khangbarol village of Khengjoy sub division, Chandel, an aspirational district in Manipur is situated 69 km away fr
25. Nominations for Padma Awards-2021 open till 15th September, 2020 The last date for online nominations/recommendations for the Padma Awards to be announced on the occasion of Republic Day, 2021 is tomorrow (15th September, 2020). The nominations/recommendations for Padma Awards will be received online only on the Padma Awards portal https://padmaawards.gov.in.
The Padma Awards, namely, Padma Vibhushan, Padm
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching63 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
28 Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna#Bihar2 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna
Applications are invited by the Director, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna (Bihar) on prescribed recruitment application proforma from Indian citizens for appointment on various Non-Teaching/Non-Faculty Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts at IGIMS, Patna in various departments. (Advertisement No. 08/Non-Faculty Post/Estt./GIMS/2020)
IGIMS Patna Non-Faculty Recruitment 20 ...
35 Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020#Delhi21 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian citizen candidates for filling up of the following Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Sarkari Naukri Para-Medical (Non-Faculty) vacancy posts at All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi and NCI Jhajjar (Haryana) (Advt. No. 1-17/2020-Estt-I(RCT)).
AIIMS Delhi Jhajjar Group A B C Job Vacancy Recruitment ...
38 IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020#Bank11 Days Remaining for Apply IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020
It has been decided by IBPS to reopen the registration window and invite applications for 9th (IXth) online examination (Preliminary and Main) for Group-A Officers and Multipurpose Office-Assistants (Clerical cadre) Posts in the Participating Organisations in continuation to the detailed advertisement dated 01/07/2020.