UMANG - One app for availing various government services
UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is envisaged to make e-governance . It is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD) to drive Mobile Governance in India.
UMANG provides a single platform for all Indian Citizens to access pan India e-Gov services ranging from Central to Local Government bodies and other citizen centric services.
UMANG intends to provide major services offered by Central and State Government departments, Local bodies and other utility services from private organizations. It provides a unified approach where citizens can install one application to avail multiple government services.
UMANG service has been made available on multiple channels like mobile application, web, IVR and SMS which can be accessed through smartphones, feature phones, tablets and desktops. UMANG has been created with a thought to add convenience to your lifestyle. UMANG will revolutionize the way how an Indian citizen avails government services today, because it leverages the current accelerated internet and smartphone penetration in our country.
Integration with Aadhaar, PayGov, DigiLocker
UMANG provides seamless integration with popular customer centric services like Aadhaar and Digilocker. UMANG will soon be providing integration with various other services such as PayGov Ease of Access
Explore UMANG on multiple channels such as Smartphone , Desktop and Tablets. UMANG has a rich multimedia interface with a focus on maximizing usability and enriching user experience Government Services on your finger tips
Now access various government services through a single mobile app. UMANG provides a unified platform where multiple government services (central, state & regional) can be accessed by user Dedicated Customer Support
UMANG has a dedicated Customer Support for user convenience from 8 am to 8 pm for all days of the week.
Prasar Bharati (Doordarshan)
Users can watch videos in different categories such as entertainment, news, sports and so on. Users can also watch trending, latest videos and can add them in Favourite and My Library sections.
An app by Ministry of External affairs to ensure your safe employment abroad. Track your application and Emigration clearance status.
New PAN Card application form 49A for Individual, firm etc. You can change PAN card details using CSF form. Track PAN card status and make payment online. Resume your application of 49A and CSF.
Cybercrime Reporting Portal
Report the malicious messages that you come across. Report messages anonymously or you can report by providing your details. You will also be able to track complaints reported with your contact information
Revenue Department - Delhi
Users can track status and verify details of their certificates for which they applied at the Delhi revenue department. They can also download the existing certificates.
Department of Consumer Affairs deals with creating awareness, advising and redressing consumer grievances. It acts as a central system for lodging consumer complaints.
ePashuhaat (GPMS Transportal)
ePashuhaat provides details of bovine animals enabling farmers & entrepreneurs to view details of live animals, frozen semen & embryos.
Bharat Bill Pay eases the payment of bills and improves the security and speed of bill pay. An instant confirmation is generated for the bill payments. Currently you can pay bills
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY)
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna (PMJDY)
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna (PMMY)
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojna (PMUY)
Download App from Google Pay Visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.umang.negd.g2c
Download App from App Store visit https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/umang/id1236448857?mt=8
Download App from Windows Store visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/umang/9mt92gmrj19c?rtc=1
Visit https://web.umang.gov.in/web/#/ for web Application
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Facility to apply for Scheme Certificate under EPS, 1995 now available on UMANG application The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) has been a big hit among EPF subscribers enabling them to access services during COVID-19 pandemic from the comfort of their homes in a hassle free manner. Adding to the 16 services already on the Umang App, EPFO has now started another facility enablinng EPS members to apply for Scheme Certificate under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995.
Scheme certificate is issued to members who withdraw their EPF contribution but wish to reta
2. SoS Safety App for Women The Government has launched the 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS), which provides for a single number (112) based assistance in emergencies to women in distress. ERSS can be accessed through 112 India Mobile App from any smart phone.
‘Police’ and ‘Public order’ are State subjects under the Seventh schedule to the Constitution of India. Maintaining law and order, protection of life and property of the citizens, including safety of women, is primarily the
5. Aapda Prahari App Uttar Pradesh Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, launched an integrated early warning system for weather alerts known as Aapda Prahari App and web based application for disaster Management on 24th July 2020, through video conferencing. The applications seek to improve the relief management work in the state and will help in minimizing the incidents of people getting killed due to weather related disasters. The state-of-art applications have been developed by NIC Uttar Pradesh under th
6. Coal Ministry launches website for research endeavors in coal sector “The website will help in disseminating and promoting the knowledge and research work in the coal sector”, said Shri Anil Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Coal. Launching the website to promote R&D activities in coal sector today, Shri Jain complemented the efforts of CMPDI in developing the website and suggested to put the web links of the efforts made by various esteemed organizations for R&D in coal sector on the website.
8. TN SSLC Result TN Board Result - SSLC Results from Directorate of Government Examination
Download this App from Google Play Store
9. Krishi Gyan UP a. In modern agriculture farming is being practised through mechanisation of agriculture , it is very much required to give knowledge of Krishi Yantras, this app will provided all modern Krishi yantras knowledge .
b. It is very much required to know the disease in various crops and what treatments to be adopted so that there should not be loss of yield to farmer.
c.During various months of year what are the crop practises need to be adopted by farmer.
d.It is very much required to id
10. eServicesHP The app provides directory of all eServices and mobile apps available in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The user gets details of G2C, G2E, G2B & G2G services available in the state and also link to download mobile apps available. These links take the user to Android, Windows and iOS mobile app stores.
11. JanSamiksha Himachal Pradesh The Planning department in Himachal Pradesh is the nodal department for designing schemes to carry out development works at the grass root level. The funds for these schemes are routed from head office to the respective district. The district planning development committee (DPDC) receives proposals from individuals, groups and Panchayati Raj Institutions under the defined framework of various schemes. New works are sanctioned by the DPDC and executing agencies are assigned to carry out the works.
12. LakShip Services Features
Download this App from Google Play Store
13. We Are Kannur #WeAreKannur is an initiative by District Administration. As part of the #WeAreKannur initiative, this mobile app has been released. The App provides information about the Central/ State Government offices, educational institutions. The information include phone number, email, and location in google map. The App also provides some useful mobile apps which is already provided by Kannur District Administration. Direct Call/ mailing feature is also enabled in this App.
The future updates will include
14. Water Monitoring Mobile based “WATER MONITORING” App is designed and developed by National Informatics Centre ,AP State Centre for use in the department of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This app is successfully being implemented in the state of AP in all the 48,692 habitations
The objective of this App is twofold
1. To enable the RWS functionaries to take stock of the functional status of the assets along with inspection and repair details
2. To capture
15. MyGrievance The mobile app of PGPORTAL viz. ‘MyGrievance’ is developed by National Informatics Centre in collaboration with Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, GoI
It serves a platform for public to Lodge grievances related to Central/State Government organizations and to monitor them.
1. Sign Up: One time sign up is required to get User Login.
2. Dashboard: A Dashboard for lodging and moni
16. My MLA Mobile App (e-Vidhan) In first phase, e-Constituency Management is implemented. Using this, the MLA is connected online with all offices of various departments in his/her sub-division and know the current status of all types of works and other activities in the constituency.
In the second phase, the "My MLA" mobile app is launched. Using this, the constituents may write to the respective MLA regarding their problems or suggestions and know the action taken online.
The MLA may also send
17. CHC Farm Machinery This Multi-language Mobile App platform for Custom Hiring Centers (CHCs) Agricultural Machinery, will facilitate local farmers of the different States across the country with the Custom hiring services of Farm Machinery Banks, Custom hiring Centers and Hi-tech Hubs established under the various Schemes of DAC&FW, MoA&FW without any computer support system.
This app will help the individual farmers, willing to provide their agricultural machinery & equipments on rental basis to
18. Land Value Calculator The objective of the Land Valuation Mobile App is to help citizens of Meghalaya, know the Government rate of land per square meter. Users should have a 2G/3G/4G mobile phones connection to use the apps as it disseminates real time information.
19. Custom Hiring Custom hiring - a mobile app based aggregator platform which facilitates hiring of tractors and modern farm machinery for farmers in Chhattisgarh. App is free and connects Custom Hiring Centres (CHC) operated by tractors and equipment owners directly to farmers who need farm mechanization services and solutions, thereby facilitating a fair and transparent rental process while focusing on quality, dependability and timely delivery.
20. Ente Ration Card Ente Ration Card is an initiative of Civil Supplies Department of Government of Kerala. This app provides details of members in a Ration Card, Application Status and monthly quota.
- View full Ration card details including card type, monthly allocation and Application Status
- Description and other relevant details
- Get details of all members in the Ration Card
- Secured Access to information on demand
- Information provided to General public
21. Confonet Confonet App provides various services like case status, case history, Daily Orders, Display Board and Datewise cause List to the Consumers/Advocates. Also provides the facility to add the cases of your choice to your personalized wish list and get the current updated case status and other details on a single touch without giving other required selection parameters every time
22. CG-MMTB A mobile based android application by Department of School Education, Govt. of Chhattisgarh, app has been created for this purpose using which a lesson can be either read or heard as there would be voice over. Wherever it is relevant, animation shall be shown. All activities in a text book, shall be video recorded and delivered through App. A lesson shall have assessment questions and student can take a test. Following are the services provided by this application
• App can be installed on mu
23. APPC Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council is a statutory body constituted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh u/s 19 of The Pharmacy Act of 1948 consisting of 6 members elected by Registered Pharmacists amongst themselves, five members nominated by Government of Andhra Pradesh, one member elected by APMedical Council and three Ex-Officio Members.
Presently Director General, Drugs Control of AP is i/c President of the Council. Registrar is on full time from 23 May 2013.
The main object
24. ePension HP Govt Pensioners This App lists month wise detailed Pension of HP Government Pensioners, drawing pension in the State for a financial year.
Download this App from Google Play Store
25. NICHP Contacts The provides contact details of all regular as well as outsourced employees working with National Informatics Centre, Himachal Pradesh. User has option to:
1. Search any employee using the free text search
2. List all employees working in a particular selected District
3. List all employees of NIC (government employees)
4. List all employees who are outsourced and working in NIC Himachal Pradesh
29 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching65 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
30 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan5 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
32 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC3 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
34 Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna#Bihar4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna
Applications are invited by the Director, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna (Bihar) on prescribed recruitment application proforma from Indian citizens for appointment on various Non-Teaching/Non-Faculty Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts at IGIMS, Patna in various departments. (Advertisement No. 08/Non-Faculty Post/Estt./GIMS/2020)
IGIMS Patna Non-Faculty Recruitment 20 ...
35 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
43 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC8 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
44 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC2 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).
46 Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020#Management22 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is looking forward to recruiting high calibre and talented professionals and invites online applications on prescribed form for the following 16 Government Job Vacancy of Assistant Manager position in various disciplines 2020. (Advertisement No. 04/2020-CP). Published at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
49 Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CBPBU Cooch Behar 2020#West Bengal13 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CBPBU Cooch Behar 2020
Online applications are invited for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions at the levels of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professors for Direct Recruitment on Regular Basis in Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University (CBPBU), Cooch Behar, (West Bengal) in the various subjects/disciplines (Advertisement No. F106.V1/REG/REC/0072-20).
50 Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in Ch. Ranbir Singh University (CRSU) Jind 2020#Haryana5 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CRSU Jind 2020
Online applications are invited for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions at the levels of Professor and Associate Professors for Direct Recruitment on Regular Basis in Ch. Ranbir Singh University (CRSU), Jind, Haryana in the various subjects/disciplines (Advertisement No.: 05/2020).
Faculty Vacancy Recruitment CRSU Jind 2020
CRSU Jind Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2020 Vacanc ...