UMANG - One app for availing various government services
UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is envisaged to make e-governance . It is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD) to drive Mobile Governance in India.
UMANG provides a single platform for all Indian Citizens to access pan India e-Gov services ranging from Central to Local Government bodies and other citizen centric services.
UMANG intends to provide major services offered by Central and State Government departments, Local bodies and other utility services from private organizations. It provides a unified approach where citizens can install one application to avail multiple government services.
UMANG service has been made available on multiple channels like mobile application, web, IVR and SMS which can be accessed through smartphones, feature phones, tablets and desktops. UMANG has been created with a thought to add convenience to your lifestyle. UMANG will revolutionize the way how an Indian citizen avails government services today, because it leverages the current accelerated internet and smartphone penetration in our country.
Integration with Aadhaar, PayGov, DigiLocker
UMANG provides seamless integration with popular customer centric services like Aadhaar and Digilocker. UMANG will soon be providing integration with various other services such as PayGov Ease of Access
Explore UMANG on multiple channels such as Smartphone , Desktop and Tablets. UMANG has a rich multimedia interface with a focus on maximizing usability and enriching user experience Government Services on your finger tips
Now access various government services through a single mobile app. UMANG provides a unified platform where multiple government services (central, state & regional) can be accessed by user Dedicated Customer Support
UMANG has a dedicated Customer Support for user convenience from 8 am to 8 pm for all days of the week.
Prasar Bharati (Doordarshan)
Users can watch videos in different categories such as entertainment, news, sports and so on. Users can also watch trending, latest videos and can add them in Favourite and My Library sections.
An app by Ministry of External affairs to ensure your safe employment abroad. Track your application and Emigration clearance status.
New PAN Card application form 49A for Individual, firm etc. You can change PAN card details using CSF form. Track PAN card status and make payment online. Resume your application of 49A and CSF.
Cybercrime Reporting Portal
Report the malicious messages that you come across. Report messages anonymously or you can report by providing your details. You will also be able to track complaints reported with your contact information
Revenue Department - Delhi
Users can track status and verify details of their certificates for which they applied at the Delhi revenue department. They can also download the existing certificates.
Department of Consumer Affairs deals with creating awareness, advising and redressing consumer grievances. It acts as a central system for lodging consumer complaints.
ePashuhaat (GPMS Transportal)
ePashuhaat provides details of bovine animals enabling farmers & entrepreneurs to view details of live animals, frozen semen & embryos.
Bharat Bill Pay eases the payment of bills and improves the security and speed of bill pay. An instant confirmation is generated for the bill payments. Currently you can pay bills
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY)
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna (PMJDY)
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna (PMMY)
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojna (PMUY)
Download App from Google Pay Visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.umang.negd.g2c
Download App from App Store visit https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/umang/id1236448857?mt=8
Download App from Windows Store visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/umang/9mt92gmrj19c?rtc=1
Visit https://web.umang.gov.in/web/#/ for web Application
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Facility to apply for Scheme Certificate under EPS, 1995 now available on UMANG application The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) has been a big hit among EPF subscribers enabling them to access services during COVID-19 pandemic from the comfort of their homes in a hassle free manner. Adding to the 16 services already on the Umang App, EPFO has now started another facility enablinng EPS members to apply for Scheme Certificate under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995.
Scheme certificate is issued to members who withdraw their EPF contribution but wish to reta
3. SoS Safety App for Women The Government has launched the 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS), which provides for a single number (112) based assistance in emergencies to women in distress. ERSS can be accessed through 112 India Mobile App from any smart phone.
‘Police’ and ‘Public order’ are State subjects under the Seventh schedule to the Constitution of India. Maintaining law and order, protection of life and property of the citizens, including safety of women, is primarily the
6. Aapda Prahari App Uttar Pradesh Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, launched an integrated early warning system for weather alerts known as Aapda Prahari App and web based application for disaster Management on 24th July 2020, through video conferencing. The applications seek to improve the relief management work in the state and will help in minimizing the incidents of people getting killed due to weather related disasters. The state-of-art applications have been developed by NIC Uttar Pradesh under th
7. TN SSLC Result TN Board Result - SSLC Results from Directorate of Government Examination
Download this App from Google Play Store
8. Coal Ministry launches website for research endeavors in coal sector “The website will help in disseminating and promoting the knowledge and research work in the coal sector”, said Shri Anil Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Coal. Launching the website to promote R&D activities in coal sector today, Shri Jain complemented the efforts of CMPDI in developing the website and suggested to put the web links of the efforts made by various esteemed organizations for R&D in coal sector on the website.
9. Krishi Gyan UP a. In modern agriculture farming is being practised through mechanisation of agriculture , it is very much required to give knowledge of Krishi Yantras, this app will provided all modern Krishi yantras knowledge .
b. It is very much required to know the disease in various crops and what treatments to be adopted so that there should not be loss of yield to farmer.
c.During various months of year what are the crop practises need to be adopted by farmer.
d.It is very much required to id
10. We Are Kannur #WeAreKannur is an initiative by District Administration. As part of the #WeAreKannur initiative, this mobile app has been released. The App provides information about the Central/ State Government offices, educational institutions. The information include phone number, email, and location in google map. The App also provides some useful mobile apps which is already provided by Kannur District Administration. Direct Call/ mailing feature is also enabled in this App.
The future updates will include
11. eServicesHP The app provides directory of all eServices and mobile apps available in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The user gets details of G2C, G2E, G2B & G2G services available in the state and also link to download mobile apps available. These links take the user to Android, Windows and iOS mobile app stores.
12. JanSamiksha Himachal Pradesh The Planning department in Himachal Pradesh is the nodal department for designing schemes to carry out development works at the grass root level. The funds for these schemes are routed from head office to the respective district. The district planning development committee (DPDC) receives proposals from individuals, groups and Panchayati Raj Institutions under the defined framework of various schemes. New works are sanctioned by the DPDC and executing agencies are assigned to carry out the works.
13. LakShip Services Features
Download this App from Google Play Store
14. My MLA Mobile App (e-Vidhan) In first phase, e-Constituency Management is implemented. Using this, the MLA is connected online with all offices of various departments in his/her sub-division and know the current status of all types of works and other activities in the constituency.
In the second phase, the "My MLA" mobile app is launched. Using this, the constituents may write to the respective MLA regarding their problems or suggestions and know the action taken online.
The MLA may also send
16. Ente Ration Card Ente Ration Card is an initiative of Civil Supplies Department of Government of Kerala. This app provides details of members in a Ration Card, Application Status and monthly quota.
- View full Ration card details including card type, monthly allocation and Application Status
- Description and other relevant details
- Get details of all members in the Ration Card
- Secured Access to information on demand
- Information provided to General public
17. Water Monitoring Mobile based “WATER MONITORING” App is designed and developed by National Informatics Centre ,AP State Centre for use in the department of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This app is successfully being implemented in the state of AP in all the 48,692 habitations
The objective of this App is twofold
1. To enable the RWS functionaries to take stock of the functional status of the assets along with inspection and repair details
2. To capture
18. Custom Hiring Custom hiring - a mobile app based aggregator platform which facilitates hiring of tractors and modern farm machinery for farmers in Chhattisgarh. App is free and connects Custom Hiring Centres (CHC) operated by tractors and equipment owners directly to farmers who need farm mechanization services and solutions, thereby facilitating a fair and transparent rental process while focusing on quality, dependability and timely delivery.
19. MyGrievance The mobile app of PGPORTAL viz. ‘MyGrievance’ is developed by National Informatics Centre in collaboration with Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, GoI
It serves a platform for public to Lodge grievances related to Central/State Government organizations and to monitor them.
1. Sign Up: One time sign up is required to get User Login.
2. Dashboard: A Dashboard for lodging and moni
20. APPC Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council is a statutory body constituted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh u/s 19 of The Pharmacy Act of 1948 consisting of 6 members elected by Registered Pharmacists amongst themselves, five members nominated by Government of Andhra Pradesh, one member elected by APMedical Council and three Ex-Officio Members.
Presently Director General, Drugs Control of AP is i/c President of the Council. Registrar is on full time from 23 May 2013.
The main object
21. Land Value Calculator The objective of the Land Valuation Mobile App is to help citizens of Meghalaya, know the Government rate of land per square meter. Users should have a 2G/3G/4G mobile phones connection to use the apps as it disseminates real time information.
22. CGHealth Info CG health info app provide information about various programs and schemes of dept of health n family welfare CG Govt it also proveds pregnant women and child vaccination scheduler , BMI and Diabetes risk calculator and other information for the people of Chhattisgarh. it mostly work offline and internet connection requird on for showing health Institution on map and information about swineflu.
23. CGHS Service Feedback A mobile app has been developed for CGHS beneficiaries to submit their feedback on defined CGHS Services. QR codes will be displayed in the Wellness Centres and CGHS beneficiaries, using mobile app, may scan the QR code and submit their feedback on the defined CGHS services.
24. CHC Farm Machinery This Multi-language Mobile App platform for Custom Hiring Centers (CHCs) Agricultural Machinery, will facilitate local farmers of the different States across the country with the Custom hiring services of Farm Machinery Banks, Custom hiring Centers and Hi-tech Hubs established under the various Schemes of DAC&FW, MoA&FW without any computer support system.
This app will help the individual farmers, willing to provide their agricultural machinery & equipments on rental basis to
25. mParivahan rovides Transport Service access to citizens through a mobile-based application. This app empowers citizen with instant access to various information, services and utilities related to the Transport Sector. Aimed to bring convenience to citizen and transparency in the system.
It is a genuine government app for all India RTO vehicl
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs15 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
30 Recruitment of Experienced Technical Professionals in NFL 2020#Bank0 Days Remaining for Apply National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is looking for qualified, bright, young, energetic, dynamic and result oriented Engineers as Management Trainee (Technical) in various disciplines for its various Units / Offices.
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by the NFL for recruitment of following the 30 Management Trainee Technical vacancy recruitment. (Advt. No. 05/2020)
31 UP PSC Inter College Lecturer vacancy Recruitment 2020#Uttar Pradesh1 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Lecturer (Inter College/School) (प्रवक्ता - राजकीय इंटर कॉलेज) under Lecturer (Male/Female) Government Inter College, Examination - 2020 for Secondary Education Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A-3/E-1/2020).
34 Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in NPCIL GHAVP Unit 2021#Jobs4 Days Remaining for Apply Gorakhpur Haryana Anu Vidyut Pariyojana (GHAVP) under Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is planning for recruitment of the following Government Jobs of Staff through Online application in the prescribed format in NPCIL GHAVP at district Fatehabad (Haryana). (Advertisement No: NPCIL/GHAVP/HR/RECTT/2021/01)
NPCIL Haryana GHAVP Unit Staff Vacancy Recruitment 2021
35 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs12 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21
36 Recruitment of Probationary Officers in ECGC Ltd. 2021#Jobs10 Days Remaining for Apply ECGC Limited invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment for Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Probationary Officers (PO) from Indian citizens in various specialist/ generalist disciplines.
ECGC limited Probationary officer Recruitment 2021
ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Probationary Officers: 59 vacancies (UR-25, EWS-05, OBC-16, SC-09, ST-04) (PWD-04), Pay Scale: ₹32795-62315 (Under revision since 2017), A ...
37 Technical & Support Staff Vacancy Recruitment in CDRI Lucknow#Uttar Pradesh15 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from technically qualified persons for the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Technical & Support Staff as Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician at various levels in CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow in the areas of Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. (Advt. No. 11/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
CDRI Technical and Support Sta ...
38 Police Constable Vacancy Recruitment by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 4/2020#Haryana20 Days Remaining for Apply Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC/HRYSSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Group-C in Haryana Police. (Advt. No. 4/2020)
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment Advt. No. 4/2020
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Male Constable (General Duty): 5500 vacancies
39 IBPS IT Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2021 #Bank18 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA, invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following Information Technology (IT) Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts in IBPS.
IBPS IT Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Windows: 01 vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Frontend: 02 vacancies
40 Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2021#Rajasthan26 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Vidhi Rachanakar (विधि रचनाकार) for Rajasthan Law and Legal Affairs Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 07/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The details of RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment 2021 are given below. ...
41 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
42 MMMOCL Permanent Job Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply Maha Mumbai Metro (M3) Operation Corporation Ltd. (MMMOCL) intends to appoint qualified and experienced Engineering professionals for the following 127 Government Job Vacancy posts of Permanent Job Vacancy posts on prescribed format in Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited.
MMMOCL Permanent Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Assistant Manager (P/Way): 01 vacancies
Station Manager: 03 vacancies
43 Recruitment of Faculty & non-Teaching Vacancy in IIT Tirupati 2021#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) invites online applications in the prescribed format from candidates with an established record of independent high-quality research and commitment to teaching for regular Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Professor, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professor and regular non-teaching staff vacancies. (Advertisement No. IITT/FAC – RMT-01/2020 & IITTP/Staff RMT-01/2020)
Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment IIT Tirup ...
44 Direct Recruitment Job Vacancy in National Book Trust 2021#Jobs24 Days Remaining for Apply The National Book Trust (NBT) is an apex professional body established by the Government of India, invites application in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment and filling up the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on direct recruitment basis for its head office at New Delhi and regional offices at Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kolkata (Advertisement No.Estt./43/2020).
National Book Trust Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
46 Various Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission#Jammu and Kashmir0 Days Remaining for Apply SIDS (human resource agency), invites online applications on fast track basis from domiciles of UT Jammu & Kashmir for their selection in Jammu & Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission on contract basis, for the following Positions:
The Jammu and Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission (JKRLM) is the implementing agency for Deen Dayal Antodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM) and registered under J& ...
48 Recruitment for Job Vacancy in National Education Society for Tribal Students 2021#Jobs14 Days Remaining for Apply National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA), Government of India (GoI) invites online applications in the prescribed format from all eligible candidates for recruitment of various Government Job vacancies in Group-B and Group-C Jobs Categories on regular basis in NESTS for which the recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test/Examination. (Advertisement No. 01)
NESTS Jobs Recruitmen ...
49 Recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainee Civil Vacancy in UPPCL 2021#Uttar Pradesh33 Days Remaining for Apply Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) invites online application on prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee - Civil Engineering) for various offices (DISCOMS/TRASCO) of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) (Advt. No. 01/VSA/2021/JE/Civil).
This vacancy of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil 2021 in UPPCL is suitable for those who have a Diploma in Engineering in t ...
50 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in NIT Jalandhar 2021#Punjab20 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following 29 Teaching Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various disciplines/subject/departments of NIT Jalandhar. (Advt. No. 05/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Assistant Professor: 29 vacancies (UR-14, EWS-02, OBC-07, SC-04, ...