The Government is in the process of bringing out a strategy paper on boosting industrial growth which will be a roadmap for all businesses in the country.
Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under Pradhan MantriAwasYojana – Urabn (PMAY-U), for providing accommodation at affordable rent to urban migrants / poor has been launched on 31.07.2020 after approval of the Union Cabinet. It’soperational guidelines along with implementation framework have been circulated to all States/Union Territories (UTs) for planning and implementation. A draft Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) has been circulated to all States/UTs to sign with Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoUHA). Till date 17 States/UTs have signed the MoA with MoHUA to implement the Scheme.
As per the Scheme Guidelines of ARHCs, mapping and identification of beneficiaries is the responsibility of selected Concessionaires/ Entities. Concessionaires/ Entities may tie up with local industries/ manufacturers / service providers / educational / health institutions / market associations / others employing urban migrants / poor to provide accommodation in-block and remit rental by deducting directly from their salary / fees / any kind of remuneration, as feasible. The States / UTs / ULBs / Parastatals will facilitate tie up between Entity and Public / Private bodies for migrants in factories, industries / institutions requiring rental accommodation for ensuring occupation and continued revenue.
Government, inter alia, has taken a number of measures to increaseproductivity and quality including launching of Product Linked Incentive Scheme and Phased Manufacturing Programme for a number of sectors and issuing Quality Control Orders for a number of products. Efforts are on to improve the multi-modal logistic infrastructure in the country. Digitization is also being embraced by industry leading to increase in productivity and quality.
Government, inter alia, is in the process of rationalizing the existing central labour laws into 4 Labour Codes i.e. the Code on Wages; the Code on Industrial Relations, the Code on Occupational Safety, Health & Working Conditions & the Code on Social Security by simplifying, amalgamating and rationalizing the relevant provisions of the existing Central Labour Laws. Code on Wages has been approved and notified.
This information was given by the UnionMinister of Commerce and Industry, Shri Piyush Goyal, in a written reply in the Lok Sabha today.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. NEP 2020 upholds Reservation Policy as Enshrined in Indian Constitution- Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has today clarified that the NEP 2020 upholds the Reservation Policy enshrined in the Constitution of India. Following is the text of the Minister’s letter giving the details:
“This is apropos media reports attributed to PTI that have appeared on and around 24th November 2020 questioning whether the NEP 2020 upholds the Reservation Policy as in enshrined in the Constitution of India. As per the articles published,
3. PM lays foundation stone of New Parliament Building Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the New Parliament Building today. The new building is an intrinsic part of the vision of ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat’ and will be a landmark opportunity to build a peoples’ Parliament for the first time after independence, one which will match the needs and aspirations of ‘New India’ in the 75th anniversary of independence in 2022.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said today is a milestone in Indi
4. Indian Railways Launches Hospital Management Information System Trial Project Indian Railways has launched another major IT initiative towards according priority for the well-being of its work force. TheHospital Management Information System (HMIS) has been launched by Dr. B. P Nanda, Director General, Railway Health services, Railway Board through virtual meanstoday i.e. on 11th December, 2020 in the presence of Sri Gajanan Mallya, General Manager, South Centra
6. International Science Literature Festival – VIGYANIKA organized to mark the birth anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (CSIR-NISCAIR), Ministry of Earth Sciences (MOES) and Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) jointly organised the inaugural session of Vigyanika-International Science Literature Festival on the opening dayof IISF 2020 on the virtual platform to mark the birth anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan.Addressing the participants and invitees, Dr Ranjana Aggarwal, Director, CSIR-NISCAIR & CSIR-NISTADS stated that the event
9. CPCB raises concern on Pollution and Frothing in River Yamuna CPCB monitors water quality of River Yamuna and drains discharging into the River.
In the past, CPCB observed froth formation and increase in ammonia levels in river Yamuna because of discharge of untreated sewage, non-operation of existing Sewage Treatment Plants, improper functioning of Effluent Treatment Plants(ETPs) installed by the industries and Common Effluent Treatment Plants(CETPs) located on the banks of river Yamuna.
Monitoring of 22 drains carried out recently
10. Quantum Communication between two DRDO Laboratories Secure communications are vital for defence and strategic agencies world over and distribution of encryption keys from time to time is an important requirement in this context. Sharing of keys over the air or wired links requires encryption, which in turn requires encryption keys to be pre-shared. Quantum based communication offers a robust solution to sharing the keys securely. Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) undertook the project for development of this technology.
11. BSNL, in partnership with Skylo, to introduce worlds' first, satellite-based narrowband-IoT network in India BSNL, in partnership with Skylotech India, announced today a breakthrough in satellite-based NB-IoT (Narrow Band-Internet of Things), in pursuance of the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modis vision of a truly Digital India starting with fishermen, farmers, construction, mining andlogistics enterprises. With this solution, India will now have access to a ubiquitous fabric of connectivity for millions of yet unconnected machines, sensors and industrial IoT devices.
This new ‘Made
15. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) celebrated Human Rights Day today Human Rights Day was celebrated by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in New Delhi today. Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Nityanand Rai was the Chief Guest at the programme. In his address through virtual mode, Shri Rai said human rights have existed in India since the Vedic period. The lines, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina Sarve Santu Niramaya in the Vedic Mantras, contain the spirit of the whole of humanity. He said that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is always sensitive to mankind an
16. Power-packed Apex Committee meeting provides suggestions for finalization of draft STIP 2020 A power-packed Apex Committee meeting of the new Science, Technology & Innovation Policy STIP 2020 discussed various suggestions for the upcoming policy that will pave the way towards a knowledge-based economy.
The meeting on virtual mode chaired by Professor K Vijay Raghavan, Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India, and co-chaired by Dr. V K Saraswat, Member Science, NITI Aayog and Professor Ashutosh Sharma, Secretary, Department of Science and Technology, Government of Ind
21. PM Inaugurates RE-Invest 2020 Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated the 3rd Global Renewable Energy Investment Meeting and Expo (RE-Invest 2020) through video conferencing. The summit is organised by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy. The theme for RE-Invest 2020 is ‘Innovations for Sustainable Energy Transition’.
The Prime Minister expressed happiness that in the renewable energy sector, within a short time the progress from megawatts to gigawatts in generation capacity and “One Sun, One Wo
23. KONE Elevator India once again in the list of 100 Best Companies for Women KONE Elevator India once again in the list of 100 Best Companies for Women
- This is the fifth successive time KONE Elevator India has been honoured
- Enters the 100 Best Companies for Women in India – “Hall of Fame”
Mumbai, November 25, 2020: KONE Elevator India, a fully owned subsidiary of KONE C
24. Bengaluru scientists fabricate invisible shield for electromagnetic interference H G Wells’ ‘Invisible Man’ tweaked optical properties of the body to become invisible. Scientists have now achieved a similar feat by designing a metal mesh structure instead of continuous film on desired transparent substrates to make it a transparent shield for electromagnetic interference (EMI). The invisible shield can be used in various military stealth applications and can cover electromagnetic wave emitter or absorber devices without compromising their aesthetics.
25. ARCI scientists convert tamarind waste & cotton waste to supercapacitor electrodes Tamarind seeds and cotton waste may soon be used to make low-cost supercapacitors for energy storage – thanks to the efforts of a group of Indian scientists who have used such waste biomass to develop materials for making cost-effective supercapacitor devices. This can pave the way towards affordable electric vehicles and hybrid vehicles which bank on supercapacitors significantly for their application in braking systems and start-stop cycles.
Responding to the intense hunt for supercapac
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs20 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...