The primary responsibility for disaster management rests with the State Governments. The concerned State Governments undertake assessment/ evaluation of losses and provide relief measures according to the magnitude of the ground situation, in the wake of natural calamities, including flood, from the State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) already placed at their disposal, in accordance with Government of India approved items and norms. For calamity of a severe nature, additional financial assistance is provided by Government of India from the National Disaster Response Fund (NDRF) as per the laid down procedure, which is based on the assessment of an Inter-Ministerial Central Team (IMCT).
In the instant cases, Ministry of Home Affairs, even before the receipt of memorandum from State Governments, has constituted separate Inter-Ministerial Central Teams (IMCTs) for 9 flood affected States viz. Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Sikkim, Odisha and Uttar Pradesh.
In order to support the affected people of States, the Central Government has released the Central Share of State Disaster Risk Management Fund (SDRMF) amounting to Rs. 11,565.92 crore, in advance, for the year 2020-21, to all the State Governments including Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Assam for management of relief necessitated by notified natural disasters including floods in the affected areas.
This was stated by the Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri Nityanand Rai in a written reply to question in the Rajya Sabha today.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
2. India Top 10 Police Stations for 2020 announced India’s Top 10 Police Stations for 2020 announced
The Government of India selects best performing Police Stations across the country every year, to incentivize more effective functioning of police stations and bring healthy competition among them.
The Top 10 Police Stations in the country for 2020 are: -
3. Jal Shakti Ministry Invites Entries for National Water Awards-2020 To encourage and recognize individuals and organizations doing exemplary work in the field of water resources management, the Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti has invited the entries forNational Water Awards for the year 2020in the following 11 categories:
1) Best State,
2) Best District (2 Awards each in five zones; total 10 Awards),
3) Best Village Panchayat (3 Awards each in five zones; total 15 Awards),
4. PM addresses International Bharathi Festival 2020 Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi addressed International Bharathi Festival 2020 through video conferencing and paid tributes to the Bharathiyar on his Jayanti. The festival is being organised by Vanavil Cultural Centre to celebrate the 138th birth anniversary of Mahakavi Subramanya Bharathi. The Prime Minister Congratulated the Scholar Shri Seeni Viswanathan, for receiving the Bharathi Award for this year who was presented the award during the event.
The Prime Minister said d
5. MOHUA launches Socio-Economic Profiling of PM SVANidhi beneficiaries Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs launched a programme of Socio-Economic Profiling of PM SVANidhi beneficiaries and their families today, as an additional component of PM SVANidhi Scheme, in the presence of representatives of various Central Ministries and State officials. Under this, a complete profile of each PM SVANidhi beneficiary and their family members will be prepared. Based on the profiled data, benefits of the various eligible Central S
6. Indian Railways Launches Hospital Management Information System Trial Project Indian Railways has launched another major IT initiative towards according priority for the well-being of its work force. TheHospital Management Information System (HMIS) has been launched by Dr. B. P Nanda, Director General, Railway Health services, Railway Board through virtual meanstoday i.e. on 11th December, 2020 in the presence of Sri Gajanan Mallya, General Manager, South Centra
7. PM to address Centenary Celebrations of AMU on 22 December Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will address the centenary celebrations of Aligarh Muslim University on 22 December, 2020 at 11 AM via video conferencing. Prime Minister will also release a postal stamp during the event. Chancellor of the University His Holiness Syedna Mufaddal Saifudin and Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank will also be present on the occasion.
AMU became a University in 1920, through an Act of Indian Legislative Counc
8. Arunachal Pradesh Govt Purchases 1 Lakh Khadi Face Masks for School Children The Arunachal Pradesh government is procuring another 1 lakh tri-color Khadi face masks for its school children. As the state government prepares to re-open schools for class VIII students from January 4, 2021, it has placed a repeat purchase order for 1 lakh cotton masks. Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) will deliver the masks by December 27.
The repeat order comes just over a month after KVIC supplied 60,000 face masks to the Arunachal Pradesh government in November this year. T
10. Ministry of Tourism organises Domestic Tourism roadshow in Goa Ministry of Tourism, Government of India organised the domestic tourism road show in Goa today through its IndisTourism office in Goa . This event was organised in collaboration with Goa Tourism and Travel and Tourism Association of Goa (TTAG).
This B2B event and second in series of domestic tourism Road Shows in the Western and Central Region that the Ministry of Tourism has planned to conduct since the Covid–19 outbreak was inaugurated byMs. Rupinder Brar , Additional Director General,
12. Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) proves to be a Boon for fishermen across the country The fisheries sector has been recognized as a powerful income and employment generator as it stimulates growth of a number of subsidiary industries and is a source of cheap and nutritious food, at the same time it is an instrument of livelihood for a large section of economically backward population of the country. Fishery sector occupies an important place in the socio-economic development of the country. "Fisheries is a fast-growing sector in India, which provides nutrition and food security to a
13. International Science Literature Festival – VIGYANIKA organized to mark the birth anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (CSIR-NISCAIR), Ministry of Earth Sciences (MOES) and Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) jointly organised the inaugural session of Vigyanika-International Science Literature Festival on the opening dayof IISF 2020 on the virtual platform to mark the birth anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan.Addressing the participants and invitees, Dr Ranjana Aggarwal, Director, CSIR-NISCAIR & CSIR-NISTADS stated that the event
15. MISSION SAGAR III - INS KILTAN ARRIVES AT HO CHI MINH CITY Indian Naval Ship Kiltan arrived at NhaRong Port, Ho Chi Minh City on 24 December 2020 as part of Mission Sagar-III. This Mission is part of India’s Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) assistance to Friendly Foreign Countries during the ongoing pandemic.
The ship will deliver 15 Tons of HADR Stores for the flood-affected people of Central Vietnam, which will be handed over to Vietnam’s Central Steering Committee for National Disaster Prevention and Control. This assis
16. Gadkari Announces Enforcement of Mandatory FASTag from 1st January, 2021 Union Minister for Road Transport, Highways and MSMEs Shri Nitin Gadkari today announced that FASTag is being made mandatory for all vehicles in the country from new year. Addressing a virtual function today, he said, FASTag will be enforced from 1st of January, 2021. Enumerating its benefits, he said, it is useful for the commuters as they will not need to stop at toll plazas for cash payments. It also saves time and fuel.
The FASTags were launched in the year 2016, and four banks togeth
18. English rendering of PM’s address in the 19th Episode of ‘Mann Ki Baat 2.0’ on 27.12.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the 27th of December. Just four days later, 2021 is about to usher in. In a way, today’s Mann Ki Baat is the concluding Mann Ki Baat of 2020. The next Mann Ki Baat will commence in 2021. Friends, numerous letters written by you are there in front of me. The suggestions you sent on Mygov too are there. Many have expressed themselves over the phone. Most of the messages comprise experiences of the year gone by and resolutions for 2021. Anjali from Kolhapur
24. Preparation in Full Swing for Railway Recruitment Exams commencing from December, 15th, 2020 Indian Railways through its 21 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) is organizing mega recruitment drive in three phases starting from 15th December, 2020 for filling up about 1.4 lakh vacancies in which more than 2.44 Crore candidates will be appearing in different cities across the country. Preparations for conduct of exams are in full swing.
First phase of the Exam will commence from 15th Dec, 2020 till 18th Dec.2020 for CEN 03/2019 ( Isolated and Ministerial categories). This will be followed
25. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) celebrated Human Rights Day today Human Rights Day was celebrated by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in New Delhi today. Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Nityanand Rai was the Chief Guest at the programme. In his address through virtual mode, Shri Rai said human rights have existed in India since the Vedic period. The lines, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina Sarve Santu Niramaya in the Vedic Mantras, contain the spirit of the whole of humanity. He said that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is always sensitive to mankind an
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs19 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
27 Recruitment of Experienced Technical Professionals in NFL 2020#Bank4 Days Remaining for Apply National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is looking for qualified, bright, young, energetic, dynamic and result oriented Engineers as Management Trainee (Technical) in various disciplines for its various Units / Offices.
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by the NFL for recruitment of following the 30 Management Trainee Technical vacancy recruitment. (Advt. No. 05/2020)
28 Recruitment of Probationary Officers in ECGC Ltd. 2021#Jobs14 Days Remaining for Apply ECGC Limited invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment for Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Probationary Officers (PO) from Indian citizens in various specialist/ generalist disciplines.
ECGC limited Probationary officer Recruitment 2021
ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Probationary Officers: 59 vacancies (UR-25, EWS-05, OBC-16, SC-09, ST-04) (PWD-04), Pay Scale: ₹32795-62315 (Under revision since 2017), A ...
29 Technical & Support Staff Vacancy Recruitment in CDRI Lucknow#Uttar Pradesh19 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from technically qualified persons for the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Technical & Support Staff as Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician at various levels in CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow in the areas of Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. (Advt. No. 11/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
CDRI Technical and Support Sta ...