As per TRAI data of May, 2014, though there are about 38 crore mobile telephone connections in rural areas, internet penetration in the countryside is still abysmally low (in single digit percentage). Therefore, mobile messaging is the most effective tool so far having pervasive outreach to nearly 8.93 crore farm families. mKisan SMS Portal for farmers enables all Central and State government organizations in agriculture and allied sectors to give information/services/advisories to farmers by SMS in their language, preference of agricultural practices and location.
As part of agricultural extension (extending research from lab to the field), under the National e-Governance Plan - Agriculture (NeGP-A), various modes of delivery of services have been envisaged. These include internet, touch screen kiosks, agri-clinics, private kiosks, mass media, Common Service Centres, Kisan Call Centres, and integrated platforms in the departmental offices coupled with physical outreach of extension personnel equipped with pico-projectors and hand held devices. However, mobile telephony (with or without internet) is the most potent and omnipresent tool of agricultural extension.
The project conceptualized, designed and developed in-house within the Department of Agriculture & Cooperation USSDhas widened the outreach of scientists, experts and Government officers posted down to the Block level to disseminate information, give advisories and to provide advisories to farmers through their mobile telephones. SMS Portal was inaugurated by the Hon'ble President of India on July 16, 2013 and since its inception nearly 327 crore messages or more than 1044 crore SMSs have been sent to farmers throughout the length and breadth of the country. These figures are rising ever since.
These messages are specific to farmers' specific needs & relevance at a particular point of time and generate heavy inflow of calls in the Kisan Call Centres where people call up to get supplementary information. SMS PortalSMS Portal for Farmers has empowered all Central and State Government Organizations in Agriculture & Allied sectors (including State Agriculture Universities, Krishi Vigyan Kendras, Agromet Forecasts Units of India Meteorological Department, ICAR Institutes, Organization in Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries etc.) to give information/services/advisories to farmers by SMS in their language, preference of agricultural practices and locations.
USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data), IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) and Pull SMS are value added services which have enabled farmers and other stakeholders not only to receive broadcast messages but also to get web based services on their mobile without having internet. Semi-literate and illiterate farmers have also been targeted to be reached through voice messages.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Aapda Prahari App Uttar Pradesh Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, launched an integrated early warning system for weather alerts known as Aapda Prahari App and web based application for disaster Management on 24th July 2020, through video conferencing. The applications seek to improve the relief management work in the state and will help in minimizing the incidents of people getting killed due to weather related disasters. The state-of-art applications have been developed by NIC Uttar Pradesh under th
2. MyGrievance The mobile app of PGPORTAL viz. ‘MyGrievance’ is developed by National Informatics Centre in collaboration with Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, GoI
It serves a platform for public to Lodge grievances related to Central/State Government organizations and to monitor them.
1. Sign Up: One time sign up is required to get User Login.
2. Dashboard: A Dashboard for lodging and moni
3. PARIVESH web portal is supplemented by Android and iOS based mobile application named "PARIVESH" to facilitate the user Agencies/Project Proponents to easily track and view the current status of their proposals, reply the queries of processing authorities , accessing the agenda and minutes of the appraisal meetings as well as accessing to the clearance letters, etc at their palm. This app also helps in compliance monitoring by the processing authorities, which can be done by uploading geo-tagged images
4. PMKISAN GoI The Government of India launched a new Central Sector Scheme, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in order to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). The scheme was launched in February 2019. It is being implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare (DAC&FW) under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare through the Department of Agriculture of all the States and Union Territories Governments. Under the Scheme, a
5. Test Result Entry, DACF&W Soil Health Card Scheme is a flagship program of the Government of India promoted by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare. Under the scheme, the government plans to issue Soil Health Cards (SHC) to farmers. SHC provides soil nutrient status of his holding to each farmer and advice him on the dosage of fertilizers and also the needed soil amendments, that he should apply to maintain soil health in the long run. SHC contai
6. Govt eProcurement System - NIC Government eProcurement System of National Informatics centre, GePNIC Mobile App
provides convenient, easy and free access to tenders published on the Central Public
This app provides details of eTenders published by various entities of Government of India
through the Central Public Procurement Portal. Basic and important details of tenders are made
accessible through the app and access to complete tender information is free. The users may al
7. Student Data The Student Data Android based Application enables the teachers of all schools of Himachal Pradesh State Government to Store/capture Student Data by entering the details using mobile app so as to generate School/Class/ Section wise lists for further data entry on the http://mdmhp.nic.in in portal where data of all schools is already available and data entry screen of data fetched from schools through the App will be pushed. The App will work offline to add Student data locally on device. After proper val
8. Rajasthan Legislative Assembly This is the official mobile app of Rajasthan Legislative Assembly, a small yet significant step towards becoming a truly paperless Assembly. It provides detailed information about the Legislature. Common citizen, member, media can keep track of Questions, Motions and Bills presented in the Assembly. They can also have a look at the brief biographies of the members of the Assembly in Who’s Who section. Schedule of the business of the Assembly can be accessed through List of Business (LoB) while the
9. National Scholarships (NSP) National Scholarships Portal (NSP) is one-stop solution for various scholarship schemes offered by Govt. of India though various central Ministries and State Departments. This app will offer end to end services starting from scheme study, eligible scheme identification, student registration, , Scheme Selection, document upload, application submission and tracking the status of the application. It is only Official app for NSP.
Single point of solution for various Govt. sch
10. SPPP The Rajasthan State Public Procurement Portal of Government of Rajasthan has been set up in pursuance of provisions of section 17 of Rajasthan Transparency in Public Procurement Act, 2012. It is accessible to general public so as to enable them to know about the activities of public procurement of goods, works and services by Department of State Government, State Public Sector Enterprises, anybody covered under the ambit of the Act. The portal has provisions for such bodies to publish their Bid Enquiries
11. MahaStudent mobile application is developed for School Education & Sports Department, Govt. of Maharashtra. MahaStudent mobile application is developed for School Education & Sports Department, Govt. of Maharashtra.
Teachers assigned to a particular standard and division in a school on SARAL portal can register by using MahaStudent mobile App. The Students in catalogue are made available on mobile for submitting daily attendance as well as filling examination marks.
Options available under MahaStudent App
• Submitting daily attendance –
The students i
12. AwaasApp Rural Housing mobile application is a android based app which can be directly used by any PMAYG beneficiary or his/her representative to report the physical progress of house under construction in order to obtain next installment of financial assistance. App can also be used by designated PMAY house inspectors to inspect the houses constructed under PMAYG or other rural housing schemes which are monitored through AwaasSoft (Rural Housing e-gov solution of MoRD). PMAYG beneficiary login is based on One Ti
13. ServicePlus ServicePlus (http://serviceonline.gov.in) is a metadata-based, single, unified, eService Delivery & Grievance Redressal framework that can be configured to rapidly e-enable government services to its customers including citizens & businesses. It supports multi-tenancy architecture that enables each tenant to configure their services as per their requirement. It supports UNICODE thus enabling services to be accessed in local languages.
ServicePlus provides a host of benefits to citizens. It
14. eNagarSewa Citizen App e-NagarSewa is a Centralized e-Municipality Government Application Portal for Uttar Pradesh (Government of Uttar Pradesh). Visit the portal at https://e-nagarsewaup.gov.in/ulbapps
At Present e-NagarSewa is working to integrate services with 60 AMRUT Cities to provide Ease of Doing Business facilities to both citizens and Urban Local Bodies.
eNagarSewa Citizen Applets citizens, who have applied for an available service with eNagarSewa to their respective Urban Local Body in Uttar Pradesh, tr
15. Pauti - Online Land Revenue Payment System facilitates payment of Land Revenue from anywhere in the world. Online Land Revenue Payment System facilitates payment of Land Revenue from anywhere in the world. The citizens now don’t need to visit the RI office to pay their land revenue.They can collect and take the printout of the rent receipt . The other features provided are “Know your khatiyan”, “Know your Transaction Id” and “Verify Rent Receipt”. This application is integrated with iFMS gateway of Treasury portal for facilitating the online payment.
16. RATI Rapid Antibody Test of India RATI mobile app is developed for ICMR to collect Rapid Antibody Test being conducted through technicians. The district administration/Health department will register the collection centres and will also add accounts for their technicians using the portal https://covid19cc.nic.in. Once registered on this portal, the technician will be able to use this mobile app to collect the data of persons undergoing Rapid Antibody Test being conducted in India.
The mobile app can be used by only registered tech
17. 10 Best Chinese Apps Alternatives for Enhanced Privacy 10 Best Chinese Apps Alternatives for Enhanced Privacy
In the recent years, the app ecosystem in the Indian market has been taken over by Chinese apps. At present, most of the top-charting apps on the Play Store have Chinese roots. Many experts claim that Chinese apps collect user data and even some personally identifiable information. The recent case being
19. Brief Overview of the mKisan Portal Brief Overview of the mKisan Portal
As per TRAI data of May, 2014, though there are about 38 crore mobile telephone connections in rural areas, internet penetration in the countryside is still abysmally low (in single digit percentage). Therefore, mobile messaging is the most effective tool so far having pervasive outreach to nearly 8.93 crore farm families. mKisan SMS Portal for farmers enables all Central and State government organizations in agriculture and allied sectors to
20. UMANG - One app for availing various government services UMANG - One app for availing various government services
UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is envisaged to make e-governance . It is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD) to drive Mobile Governance in India.
UMANG provides a single platform for all Indian Citizens to access pan India e-Gov services ranging from Central to Local Government bodies and other citizen centri
21 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC1 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
22 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC6 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India