Under the Kisan Rail Project, potential circuits for movement of vegetables, fruits and other perishables are being identified in consultation with Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Fisheries Departments of State Governments. The assessment is being done on the basis of seasonal availability of these items for both way traffic, so as to obtain efficiency and economies of scale.
Under the Kisan Rail Project, two train services viz. Devlali& Kolhapur (Maharashtra) to Muzaffarpur (Bihar), and Anantapur (Andhra Pradesh) to Adarsh Nagar (Delhi) are already operational. Another service from Yeshwanthpur (Karnataka) to Nizamuddin (Delhi) will become operational very soon.
This information was given by the Minister of Railways and Commerce & Industry, Shri Piyush Goyal in a written reply to a question in Lok Sabha today.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019 Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has invited proposals for the National Highways Excellence Awards for the year 2020. The awards are given every year in seven categories – Excellence in Project Management, Excellence in Operation and Maintenance, Green Highway, Innov
4. Kisan Rail Under the Kisan Rail Project, potential circuits for movement of vegetables, fruits and other perishables are being identified in consultation with Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Fisheries Departments of State Governments. The assessment is being done on the basis of seasonal availability of these items for both way traffic, so as to obtain efficiency and economies of scale.
Under the Kisan Rail Project, two train services viz. Devlali& Kolhap
5. 1.22 crore Kisan Credit Cards sanctioned with credit limit of Rs. 1,02,065 crore under the special saturation drive In an effort to buffer the agricultural sector from the shock of COVID-19, a special saturation drive is underway to provide concessional credit to farmers through Kisan Credit Card (KCC). As on 17.08.2020, 1.22 crore KCCs have been sanctioned with credit limit of Rs. 1,02,065 crore. This will go a long way in reviving the rural economy and accelerating agricultural growth.
It may be recalled that as part of the Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Package, the Governmen
6. 20 Mega Food Park projects set up with the support of Central Government Kerala's first and nation's twentieth mega food park in Palakkad district of Kerala was virtually inaugurated today by the Union Minister for Food Processing Industries, Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar and Chief Minister of Kerala, Mr. Pinarayi Vijayan. Union Minister of State for Food Processing Industries, Shri Rameshwar Teli was also present on the occasion. This project will give impetus to the development of food processing sec
8. Indian Army rescues Chinese Citizens in North Sikkim The Indian Army extended a helping hand to three Chinese citizens who lost their way in Plateau area of North Sikkim at an altitude of 17,500 feet on 03 September 2020.
Realising danger to the lives of the Chinese citizens which included two men and one woman in sub zero temperatures, the soldiers of Indian Army immediately reached out and provided medical assistance including oxygen, food and warm clothes to protect them from the vagaries of extreme altitude and harsh
9. Shri Radha Mohan Singh Distributes Electric Chaak to 150 Kumhar Families in Bihar under KVIC Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana In a major step towards creating sustainable self-employment, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) today distributed electric potter wheels (chaak) to 150 potter families in East Champaran district in Bihar. Member of Parliament and former Union Agriculture Minister, Shri Radha Mohan Singh distributed electric chaak and other equipment like blunger machines and pug mills to the potters in presence of KVIC Chairman Shri Vinai Kumar Saxena. The beneficiaries who were given electric chaak after co
12. PM to launch Kisan Suryoday Yojana for the farmers of Gujarat Prime Minister Shri Narenda Modi will inaugurate three key projects in Gujarat on 24th October, via video conferencing. Prime Minister will launch the ‘Kisan Suryodaya Yojana’ for the farmers of Gujarat. He will inaugurate the Paediatric Heart Hospital attached with U.N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre and a Mobile Application for tele-cardiology at the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital in Ahmedabad. He will also inaugurate the Ropeway at Girnar on the occasion.
13. MNRE issues fresh advisory against fraudulent websites inviting registration underPM-KUSUMScheme Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE), today, issued a fresh advisory against fraudulent websites claiming registration under Pradhan MantriKisanUrja Suraksha evamUtthaanMahabhiyan (PM-KUSUM) Scheme. It is recently noticed that two new websites have recently cropped up illegally claiming registration portal for PM-KUSUM Scheme. Web addresses of the said websites are https://kusum-yojana.co.in/ and https://www.onlinekusumyojana.co.in/. The miscreants behind these websites are potentially duping ge
14. Link Kisan Rail from Sangola- Manmad- Daund also to run Tri-weekly Due to overwhelming demand, Railway has decided to increase the frequency of Devlali-Muzaffarpur Bi-weekly Kisan Rail as Tri-weekly with effect from 08.9.2020 onwards. Giving this information in a press communiqué issued yesterday, the Public Relations Department of Central Railway said that CR will also increase the frequency of Link Kisan Rail from Bi-weekly to Tri-weekly between Sangola and Manmad which will be attached/detached to Devlali-Muzaffarpur Kisan Rail at Manmad. The details are as un
15. AirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neo AirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neoAirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
Mumbai, October 21st, 2020: AirAsia India welcomed its first Airbus A320neo (new engine option), which arrived in New Delhi on 21st October, 2020 from Airbus's production facility in Toulouse, France. The
16. Inaugural run of Devlali-Danapur Kisan Rail flagged off Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare Shri Narendra Singh Tomar flagged off the inaugural run of ‘Devlali-Danapur Kisan Rail’ today through Video Conference in the presence of Union Minister of Railways, Commerce & Industry Shri Piyush Goyal who presided over the function. Union Minister of Finance Smt Nirmala Sitharaman had made an announcement in the Union Budget 2020-21 to build a seamless national cold supply chain for perishables, inclusive of milk, meat and fish
17. CSIR-CMERI develops World Largest Solar Tree CSIR-CMERI has developed the World’s Largest Solar Tree, which is installed at CSIR-CMERI Residential Colony, Durgapur. Prof.(Dr.) Harish Hirani, Director, CSIR-CMERI, while elaborating about the technology stated that, “The installed capacity of the Solar Tree is above 11.5 kWp. It has the annual capacity to generate 12,000-14,000 units of Clean and Green Power”.
18. World Class State of the Art Honey Testing Lab inaugurated at Anand, Gujarat Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare ShriNarendraSingh Tomartoday inaugurated the ‘World Class State of Art Honey Testing Laboratory’ established by National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)in Anand(Gujarat) with support of National Bee Board (NBB), through Video Conference in the presence of ShriGiriraj Singh, Union Minister of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and
19. PM launches financing facility of Rs. 1 Lakh Crore under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today launched a new Central Sector Scheme of financing facility under the Agriculture Infrastructure Fund of Rs. 1 Lakh Crore. The scheme will support farmers, PACS, FPOs, Agri-entrepreneurs, etc. in building community farming assets and post-harvest agriculture infrastructure. These assets will enable farmers to get greater value for their produce as they will
20. More than 42 crore poor people received financial assistance of Rs 68,820 crore under PMGKP As part of the Rs 1.70 lakh crore Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package (PMGKP), the Government announced free food grains and cash payment to women and poor senior citizens and farmers. The swift implementation of the package is being continuously monitored by Central and State governments. Around 42 crore poor people received financial assistance of Rs 68,820 crore under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package.
21. CSIR Celebrates its 79th Foundation Day The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) celebrated its 79th Foundation Day at the S S Bhatnagar Sabhaghar in its premises here today. Dr Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Science and Technology, Earth Sciences, Health and Family Welfare and Vice President, CSIR presided over the event. In view of the current Covid-19 pandemic while the physical event was small gathering with appropriate social distancing, Dr. Shekhar C. Mande, DG, CSIR & Secretary, DSIR (Department for Scientifi
23. Triple Talaq- Big Reform, Better Result By - Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, Union Minister of Minority Affairs
The month of August is recognised as a “Month of Revolution, Rights & Reforms” in the Indian history; 08th August Quit India Movement
24. Union Shipping Minister flags off first container ship from Kolkata Port to Agartala via Chattogram port Union Minister of State for Shipping (I/C) Shri Mansukh Mandaviya today flagged off the first trial container ship from Kolkata to Agartala through Chattogram Port of Bangladesh, in a virtual ceremony. This has been done under the Agreement on use of Chattogram and Mongla Ports for movement of India’s transit cargo through Bangladesh.
Speaking on the occasion, Shri Mansukh Mandaviya said that the route will open doors of new opportunities for both the countries. It will provide the altern
25. Flight Testing of DRDO Laser Guided ATGM The indigenously developed Laser Guided Anti Tank Guided Missile (ATGM) was successfully test fired today on 1st Oct 2020 defeating a target located at longer range. The test was conducted from MBT Arjun at KK ranges (ACC&S) Ahmednagar in continuation of successful trial done on 22nd Sep 2020.
The ATGM employs a tandem HEAT warhead to defeat Explosive Reactive Armour (ERA) protected armoured vehicles in ranges from 1.5 to 5 km. It has been developed with multiple-platform launch capability