A work namely “Ayodhya-Redevelopment of station and circulating area etc. in connection with development of stations of religious & cultural importance” is sanctioned. The cost of the work is Rs. 104.77 Crores. A total expenditure of Rs. 20.61 Crores has been incurred. The outlay for F.Y. 2020-21 is Rs. 18.16 crores. The executive agency for the project is M/S RITES Ltd.
The scope of the work includes provision of new station building, two new modern foot over bridges, improvement to all existing platforms, development of existing circulating areas, improved signages, etc.
The work is in progress and is planned to be completed during the financial year 2021-22.
This information was given by the Minister of Railways and Commerce & Industry, Shri Piyush Goyal in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Funds to Boost Agriculture Exports As a part of implementation of the Agriculture Export Policy, a number of States have finalized their respective Action Plans identifying various infrastructure gaps affecting agricultural exports. To address these gaps, the States can avail assistance under the Trade Infrastructure for Export Scheme (TIES) of Department of Commerce and under various existing Schemes of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare; Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying; Ministry of Food Processing Indus
2. Effects of Covid-19 Pandemic on Textile Sector The global pandemic of Covid-19 has affected the existing modus operandi of various textile sectors by posting restriction of social gathering, migration of laborers as well as affecting all the stakeholders right from farmers to traders/exporters in the value chain of textile sector and at the same time it has opened new window of opportunities which were previously less explored. The government has conducted a study viz. ‘Impact of Covid-19 pandemic on Indian silk industry’ to ascertain the
3. Development of Women and Children The Ministry of Women & Child Development implements following schemes to promote the development of women and children across the country:
Anganwadi Services: Anganwadi Services under Umbrella Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme is a centrally sponsored scheme, aiming at holistic development of children below 6 years of age and pregnant women & lactating mothers, by providing a package of six services comprising (i) Supplementary nutrition; (ii) Pre-school non-f
4. Benefits of Agricultural Schemes to Farmers Agriculture is a State Subject. Government of India facilitates the State Governments through many Centrally Sponsored and Central Sector Schemes to increase production, to reduce cost of cultivation like Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY), Soil Health Card Scheme, Sub Mission on Agricultural Mechanisation etc.
A statement showing the amount of budget allocated and amount spent thereon during the last five years is as under:
5. Functioning of PM-AASHA Scheme Pradhan Mantri Annadata Aay SanraksHan Abhiyan’ (PM-AASHA) is an umbrella scheme to ensure Minimum Support Price (MSP) to farmers. It comprises the erstwhile Price Support Scheme (PSS) with certain modifications and rolling out of new schemes of Price Deficiency Payment Scheme (PDPS) and pilot of Private Procurement and Stockist Scheme (PPSS). Under PM-AASHA, States/UTs are offered to choose either PSS and PDPS in a given procurement season with respect to particular oilseeds crop for the entire St
6. Relief Package for Unemployed Labourers The global spread of the corona virus (COVID-19) pandemic followed by lockdowns has affected global economies including India. Covid-19 has resulted in large number of migrant workers going back to their native places. In order to mitigate the adverse impact of COVID-19. Government of India has announced an economic package of Rs. 20 Lakh Crore. Aatmanirbhar Bharat which focuses on Economy, Infrastructure, System, Vibrant Demography and Demand to create jobs for the youth has also been launched.
8. Development in MSME Sector As a measure to help the MSMEs grow, the Government, vide notification no.S.O. 2119 (E) dated 26.06.2020, has notified composite criteria of classification of MSMEs based on investment in plant and machinery or equipment and turnover of the enterprise. The new criteria is effective from 1.7.2020. However, to provide hassle free transition from old system of Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum to Udyam Registration, 31.03.2021 has been fixed as deadline. The New criteria provides that the turnover with respect to ex
9. Increase in Salaries of Anganwadi Workers Government has advised public including women to take all precautions for prevention from COVID19, while pursuing professions. Measures such as work from home, on line teaching, tele medicine consultations etc have been encouraged. Anganwadi Workers, ANMs and ASHAs have been engaged in facilitating essential services during COVID19 pendemic.
With effect from 1st October, 2018, the Government has enhanced honorarium to Anganwadi Workers (AWWs) from ₹ 3,000/- to ₹ 4,500/- per month; AWWs at m
10. Social Security for AWWs, Women and Children during Pandemic Under the Social Security benefits, Anganwadi Workers (AWWs)/ Anganwadi Helpers (AWHs) are covered under the following Insurance Schemes:
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY): AWWs and AWHs in the age group of 18 to 50 years are covered under PMJJBY for life cover of Rs.2.00 lakh (covers life risk, death due to any reason).
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY): AWWs and AWHs in the age group of 18-59 years are covered under PMSBY fo
11. Beneficial Cropping Patterns The cropping pattern is dependent on various factors viz. agro-climatic conditions of the region, availability of resources, market forces, socio-economic conditions of the farmers, demand and supply of agricultural produce etc. Accordingly, Government of India has been emphasizing promotion of various crops/cropping system viz. rice, wheat, pulses, coarse cereals, nutri cereals& commercial crops under National Food Security Mission (NFSM), oilseeds under NFSM-Oilseeds, horticultural crops under Miss
12. Amendments in Public Procurement (Preference to Make in India) Order, 2017 The Government of India has amended the Public Procurement (Preference to Make in India) Order, 2017 on 16.09.2020, enabling nodal Ministries/ Departments to notify higher minimum local content requirement for Class-I & Class-II local suppliers which was earlier fixed at 50% and 20% respectively.
As per the Order, entities of countries which do not allow Indian companies to participate in their Government procurement for any item, shall not be allowed to participate in Government p
13. Steps to Promote Export during Pandemic Since March 2020, during COVID-19 pandemic, regular meetings were held with the Export Promotion Councils (EPCs), Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Industry bodies and Associations to discuss issues and problems faced by the exporters and ways to promote exports during the pandemic. The issues raised by them were taken up with the concerned Ministries/Departments for an early redressal.
Government has taken the following key steps to boost exports:
The validity of Foreign Tra
14. Tender to Local Companies To ensure that the local firms are allotted the tender under Atmanirbhar Bharat, the following measures have been taken:-
1. The Department of Expenditure (DoE) vide Order No. 12/17/2019-PPD dated 15.05.2020 (copy also available on website of Department of Expenditure) has amended Rule 161 (iv) of General Financial Rules (GFR) 2017 restricting Global Tender Enquiry (GTE) for the contract/ supply value of above Rs. 200 crore to enable floating of local tenders by Procuring Entities of Government
15. Rise in Price of Essential Food Items Monthly Average of retail prices in respect of 22 essential commodities monitored by Department of Consumer Affairs (DoCA) from March 2020 to August 2020 indicating the increase in retail prices is as follows-
Department of Consumer Affairs (Price Monitoring Division)
16. Functioning of Panchayati Raj Institutions The Constitution envisages for Panchayats to function as institutions of self-government and prepare plans and implement schemes for economic development and social justice. Accordingly, Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR) seeks to make Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) an effective, efficient and transparent vehicle for local governance, social change and public service delivery mechanism meeting the aspirations of local population through policy interventions, advocacy, capacity building, persuasion and
17. Railway Projects Railway Projects are sanctioned Zonal Railway wise and not State-wise, as, Indian Railway’s network straddles across various state boundaries. Indian Railways has taken up 513 Railway Projects (New Line, Gauge Conversion and Doubling works). These projects are in different stages of planning/sanction/execution. The project-wise details including cost, expenditure and outlay are available in public domain on Indian Railways’ website i.e.
18. Shramik Trains Keeping in view the urgent requirement of movement of stranded persons Shramik specials were organized in a mission mode. These Shramik specials were organized as trains on demand, as and when State Governments requisitioned these trains, in accordance with the protocol and guidelines given by the Government. In all, 4621 Shramik Special have been operated between 1st May, 2020 to 31st August, 2020 carrying 63.19 lakh stranded passengers to their home states. There is no pending demand
19. Upgradation and Modernization of Ayodhya Railway Station A work namely “Ayodhya-Redevelopment of station and circulating area etc. in connection with development of stations of religious & cultural importance” is sanctioned. The cost of the work is Rs. 104.77 Crores. A total expenditure of Rs. 20.61 Crores has been incurred. The outlay for F.Y. 2020-21 is Rs. 18.16 crores. The executive agency for the project is M/S RITES Ltd.
The scope of the work includes provision of new station building, two new modern foot over bridge
20. Setting Up of Solar Panel in the Vacant Land of Railways Indian Railways (IR) has planned to set up solar plants on its vacant land and along the tracks. As a part of this initiative, 4.7 Mega Watt (MW) land based Solar plants have already been commissioned. Action has been taken for installation of Solar power projects on unused Railway land at following locations:
21. Considerations under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana he Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) was launched, as a one-time special intervention, with the objective to provide rural connectivity, by way of a single all- weather road, to the eligible unconnected habitations of designated population size (500+ in plain areas and 250+ in North-Eastern States, Himalayan States, Deserts and Tribal Areas as per 2001 census) in the core network for uplifting the socio-economic condition of the rural population. Hence, the primary objective of the scheme was to p
23. National Technical Textiles Mission The Government has approved the proposal for creation of National Technical Textiles Mission for a period of 4 years (2020-21 to 2023-24) with an outlay of Rs.1480 crores. The distribution of funds is (i) For Research Innovation & Development – Rs. 1000 crores, (ii) For Promotion and Market Development- Rs.50 crore, (iii) For Education, Training and Skilling- Rs. 400 crore, and (iv) For Export Promotion – Rs.10 crores and balance Rs.20 crores for administrative expenses.
24. Samarth Scheme The Ministry of Textiles is implementing the Samarth-Scheme for Capacity Building in Textiles Sector, a placement oriented programme targeting skill development of 10 lakh youth in the entire value chain of textiles, excluding Spinning & Weaving in the organized Sector. Some of the advanced features of SAMARTH scheme include Training of Trainers (ToT), Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS), CCTV recording of training programme, dedicated call centre with helpline number, mobile app based
25. Utilization of Nirbhaya Fund An Empowered Committee (EC) of Officersappraises and recommends the proposals received from various Central Ministries/ Departments/ States/ Uts and other organizations for funding under Nirbhaya Fund. After initial appraisal by the EC, the concerned Ministries/ Departments get the projects/ schemes appraised by the Expenditure Finance Committee (EFC)/ Standing Finance Committee (SFC)/ Public Investment Board (PIB)/ Delegated Investment Board(DIB) as per guidelines of Ministry of Finance. Thereafter, the
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching61 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
27 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan1 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
29 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC10 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
31 NIPER Hyderabad Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancies#Telangana9 Days Remaining for Apply Online Applications on prescribed format are invited at The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), Hyderabad (Telangana) from the eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment of the following 16 Non-faculty Government Job vacancy posts on regular basis through open competition on all India basis. (Advt. No. NIPER-HYD/02/2020-21)
34 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC4 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
35 Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020#Management18 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is looking forward to recruiting high calibre and talented professionals and invites online applications on prescribed form for the following 16 Government Job Vacancy of Assistant Manager position in various disciplines 2020. (Advertisement No. 04/2020-CP). Published at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
38 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh6 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)
45 Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama#Jobs6 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama
Sarkari Naukri Vacancy NSD Delhi
National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi, a fully funded autonomous organisation of the Government of India invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment 2020 of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Non-Faculty Staff in NSD Delhi. (Advertisement No. NSDREC2020).
46 Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020#Delhi19 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian citizen candidates for filling up of the following Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Sarkari Naukri Para-Medical (Non-Faculty) vacancy posts at All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi and NCI Jhajjar (Haryana) (Advt. No. 1-17/2020-Estt-I(RCT)).
AIIMS Delhi Jhajjar Group A B C Job Vacancy Recruitment ...
49 Recruitment of Technical Job Vacancy in ECIL 2020#Jobs2 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Technical Job Vacancy in ECIL 2020
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has openings for dynamic and result-oriented professionals with experience for the Recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy positions of Technical Officers, Scientific Assistants and Junior Artisan purely on a fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of Two Years (extendable depending on&nbs ...
50 Specialist Officer Recruitment UCO Bank 2020#Bank17 Days Remaining for Apply Specialist Officer Recruitment UCO Bank 2020
UCO Bank, a leading listed Public Sector Bank having headquartered in Kolkata invites Online applications in the prescribed format for recruitment to the various government job vacancy posts in Specialized category in JMG Scale-I and MMG Scale-II in the Specialist Officer cadre in various specialist disciplines.
Specialist Officer Recruitment in UCO Bank 2020