The core foundation of Hindu belief is that Vedas contain source of all knowledge – physical or metaphysical. However in last 100 odd years, this belief has come under scrutiny due to the advances that modern science claims to make.
An entire group of Vedic ‘experts’ have stood up to prove that Vedas contain early man theories and are not compatible with modern discoveries. These include communist historians propelled by commentaries on Vedas by western indologists like Max Muller, Griffith et al and a new breed of intellectuals who initiate all research with assumption that ‘old means defective’. However in modern era of religious marketing, another group has come up which would go to any length to discover scientific errors in Vedas. This is the group which would want 800 million Hindus to lose faith in Vedas and their religion and embrace what they believe is the final message of God. Yes I am referring to Islamic and Christian evangelists.
While both these groups of evangelists are propelled by vision of making everyone in world a follower of their respective Holy Books, the situation is even more desperate for Quran zealots. This is because a bulk of Islamic evangelists believe that Jesus will come again towards end of the world after which they would reach Paradise forever. And an important sign of Jesus’ coming is conquest of India. I do not know the original source of this superstition, but this remains a primary motivator for most Islamic evangelists today.
Thus every now and then, we would see references to ‘Scientific Errors in Vedas’. The typical pattern would be english translation of some mantra followed by a Veda Mantra reference. For example
“Earth is flat” – Yajur Ved 32.8
Often the reference and English translation are both pointing to sources best known to authors of these works. But for layman, these create a lot of confusion and doubt over relevance of Vedas. While I would shy away from thrusting my personal faith on Vedas, I would like to provide some excerpts from Vedas that provide clues to deep scientific concepts hidden within them.
Unfortunately, due to thousand years of slavery, burning of our universities and libraries by barbarians and then demands for tackling issues of survival first, there remains a lot of work to be done to rediscover the Vedic sciences. However, sufficient clues exist to justify why this rediscovery would be worthwhile. In this article, I shall provide some brief snippets of such clues.
A point of note: Vedas not being dogmatic in nature and containing eternal truths, do not try to spoon-feed us. Thus Vedas would contain seeds for all forms of knowledge and would urge humans to explore further. Because in the Vedic framework, its our efforts that can provide us bliss.
You can refer to original mantras at http://www.aryasamajjamnagar.org
MOTION OF EARTH Rig Veda 10.22.14 “This earth is devoid of hands and legs, yet it moves ahead. All the objects over the earth also move with it. It moves around the sun.
In this mantra,
Kshaa = Earth (refer Nigantu 1.1)
Ahastaa = without hands
Apadee = without legs
Vardhat = moves ahead
Shushnam Pari = Around the sun
Pradakshinit = revolves Rig Veda 10.149.1“The sun has tied Earth and other planets through attraction and moves them around itself as if a trainer moves newly trained horses around itself holding their reins.”
In this mantra,
Savita = Sun
Yantraih = through reins
Prithiveem = Earth
Aramnaat = Ties
Dyaam Andahat = Other planets in sky as well
Atoorte = Unbreakable
Baddham = Holds
Ashwam Iv Adhukshat = Like horses GRAVITATIONAL FORCE Rig Veda 8.12.28“O Indra! by putting forth your mighty rays, which possess the qualities of gravitation and attraction-illumination and motion – keep up the netire universe in order through the Power of your attraction.” Rig Veda 1.6.5, Rig Veda 8.12.30“O God, You have created this Sun. You possess infinite power. You are upholding the sun and other spheres and render them steadfast by your power of attraction. Yajur Veda 33.43“The sun moves in its own orbit in space taking along with itself the mortal bodies like earth through force of attraction.” Rig Veda 1.35.9“The sun moves in its own orbit but holding earth and other heavenly bodies in a manner that they do not collide with each other through force of attraction. Rig Veda 1.164.13 “Sun moves in its orbit which itself is moving. Earth and other bodies move around sun due to force of attraction, because sun is heavier than them.
Atharva Veda 4.11.1“The sun has held the earth and other planets” LIGHT OF MOON Rig Veda 1.84.15“The moving moon always receives a ray of light from sun” Rig Veda 10.85.9“Moon decided to marry. Day and Night attended its wedding. And sun gifted his daughter “Sun ray” to Moon.” ECLIPSE Rig Veda 5.40.5“O Sun! When you are blocked by the one whom you gifted your own light (moon), then earth gets scared by sudden darkness.” “
SCIENCE OF BUILDING SHIPS AND AIRPLANES”Swami Dayanand has detailed Mantras regarding these in his Vedic commentary and Introduction to Vedas” (1876). The scientists of IISc concluded that the mechanism of airplane as suggested by Dayanand is feasible. The first manned plane was built 20 years after death of Swami Dayanand.
The verses are difficult to translate in English here, but readers are advised to review “Introduction to Vedas” by Swami Dayanand or interpretations of following mantras: Rig Veda 1.116.3, 1.116.4, 10.62.1, 1.116.5, 1.116.6, 1.34.2, 1.34.7, 1.48.8 etc.
SCIENCE OF TELEGRAPHY
Rig Veda 1.119.10“With the help of bipolar forces (Asvins), you should employ telegraphic apparatus made of good conductor of electricity. It is necessary for efficient military operations but should be used with caution.”
I am also attaching a few pdfs of the scientific advancements of ancient India. These are developed by Indian Institute of Scientific Heritage
I hope this would be sufficient to at least drive the need for further exploration of our scientific heritage originating from Vedas. Scientific And Technological Heritage We claim these are indian discoveries
Adorable cause is matter, from which results this universe, which is ephemeral and is dissolved into atoms by the Divine Creator. The process of creating the universe from indestructible matter by God, and dissolving it again into atoms is eternal.
हिरण्यगर्भः समवर्त्तताग्रे भूतस्य जातः पतिरेकऽ आसीत्। स दाधार पृथिवीं द्यामुतेमां कस्मै देवाय हविषा विधेम ॥यज्: 23: 1॥
सृष्टि के प्रारम्भ में हिरण्यगर्भ परमपुरुष सम्पूर्ण ब्रह्माण्ड के एक मात्र उत्पादक और पालक रहे। वे सम्पूर्ण जगत की उत्पत्ति से पहले भी विद्यमान थे, वही स्वर्ग, अन्तरिक्ष और पृथ्वी को धारण करने वाले हैं। हम उसी आनन्दस्वरूप की तृप्ति के लिए आहुति समर्पित करते हैं (उनके अतिरिक्त और किसे आहुति समर्पित करें?) ॥यज्: 23: 1॥
Fundamentals of Accounting is clearly mentioned in this verse,
"Give me this article and I will give you that in return. Keep this as my deposit; I keep this as your deposit. Give me the cash price for it. I give you the price demanded. Let people thus transact business truthfully".
Yajur Ved Chapter 3, Verse 50.
The Holy Vedas clearly mentions that earth revolves around the sun.
The Catholic Cleric, Copernicus elaborated on that theory and is often credited with the "discovery." However it was really a combination of Copernicus' conjecture combined with observations of Galileo and calculation of Johannes Kepler that proved it.
The Divine Creator, Almighty, who has given mankind with this revelation in the Holy Vedas on creation, maintenance and annihilation is omniscient.
Embryology in the Vedas:
Just recently, the biological sciences have discovered that the embryo develops a protective lobe around itself, but the Vedas contained it long before these modern biologists, doctors and surgeons.
The Big Bang theory which was theorized just before a few years was long before mentioned in the Upanishads.
Geology in Holy Vedas.
Equator has greater circumference compared to circumference measured through poles which geology says and discovered not very earlier which Almighty already sermon in Yajur Veda.
The circumference of the earth at the equator is 24,901.55 miles (40,075.16 kilometers).
But, if you measure the earth through the poles the circumference is a bit shorter - 24,859.82 miles (40,008 km). This earth is a tad wider than it is tall, giving it a slight bulge at the equator. This shape is known as an ellipsoid or more properly, geoid (earth-like).
Our deeds are the determinants of our rebirth in happy or unhappy place, Almighty sermon in Yajur Ved.
Knowledge/truth is of two types: 1. Science: established and proved by senses. 2. Vedas: can be established by yoga (harmonization) beyond senses. Veda is time immemorial, eternal and always true and it is the rule of beginning, sustaining and annihilation.
Vedas can be divided in two categories: 1.action (karma) 2. wisdom (Gnyan)
The action is divided in two layers : 1. Samhita 2. Brahman
The knowledge is divided in two layers : 1. Aranyak 2. Upanishad
Swami Vivekananda made a strict demarcation between the two classes of Hindu scriptures : the Shruti and the Smritis. The Shruti, by which is meant the Vedas, consist of eternally and universally valid spiritual truths. The Smritis on the other hand, are the dos and donts of religions, applicable to society and subject to revision from time to time. Vivekananda felt that existing Hindu smritis had to be revised for modern times. But the Shrutis of course are eternal - they may only be re-interpreted.
Religion is virtue over vices. Religion is serenity of mind. Religion is faith in truth.
What is the might of Almighty, God defined in Vedas? Sharing here just two verses for our knowledge.
Yajur Ved 32:3 “There is no image of Him whose glory verily is great. He sustains within Himself all luminous objects like the Sun etc. May He not harm me, this is my prayer. As He is unborn, He deserves our worship”,
Or, quoting Swetasvatara Upanishad chapter 6 verse 19 “No one can grasp Him above, across, or in the middle. There is no likeness of Him. His name is Great Glory”,
the answer is simple that these two verses are just two pixels of the big picture and Almighty confirms verily of worshiping through idols/picture/photo/statue/fire and the ideal is THAT ONE ALMIGHTY (we already shared from Bhagavad Gita also the sermon of Lord Krsna : The God incarnation).
Please find hereinbelow one relevant verse from Yajur Ved and share for understanding of all and answer any misrepresentations by any one.
Om Thath Savithur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayath. RegVeda 3:62:10
"May we attain the excellent glory of savitar The God: so may He stimulate our prayers" RegVeda 3:62:10
Almighty reveals the secrets of creation in Yajur Ved.
Yajur Ved 17:31. O people ye do not know God, Who has produced those creatures,Who is away from the irreligious and separate from soul and matter, and being; present in all is still distant ; as ye are sunk in the darkness of ignorance ; occupied with the discussion of partial truth and untruth, engaged in the enjoyment of carnal pleasures, and abandoning the practice of yoga, are busy with controversy over the meanings of words.
हे मनुष्यों! जिस परमेश्वर ने इस सम्पूर्ण ब्रह्माण्ड की रचना की है,उसे आप लोग नहीं जानते। वह परम तत्त्व सबसे भिन्न होकर भी सबके भीतर प्रतिष्ठित है। अन्धकार के व्यापक अन्धकार से घिरे हुए केवल वार्ता या विवाद में लगे हुए मात्र प्राण रक्षण व पोषण की चिंता से संतप्त लोग उस परमेश्वर के सम्बन्ध में व्यर्थ विवाद करते विचरते हैं। उसका साक्षात्कार नहीं कर पाते।
He who knows Me as unborn and beginningless, as the great Lord of the worlds, he, among mortals, is undeluded; he is liberated from all sins. Bhagavad Gita 10:3
OM is my name. HE says.
What happens to the soul after death?
Here is the answer. Almighty sermons in Yajur Ved.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Consumer Protection Act, 2019 comes into force The Consumer Protection Act,2019 comes in to force from today i.e. 20th July 2020. While briefing the media about the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 through video conference here today, the Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Shri Ram Vilas Paswan said that this new Act will empower consumers and help them in protecting their rights through its various no
2. Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments
Hon'ble Governor , Uttar Pradesh
Hon'ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Vidhan Sabha, Uttar Pradesh
3. Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sarabhai Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
(12 August 1919 – 30 December 1971) was an Indian physicist and astronomer who initiated space research and helped develop nuclear power in India. He was honoured with Padma Bhushan in 1966 and the Padma Vibhushan (posthumously) in 1972. He is internationally regarded as the Father of the Indian Space Program.
Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sa
4. Science in Vedas Science in Vedas
Science in Vedas
The core foundation of Hindu belief is that Vedas contain source of all knowledge – physical or metaphysical. However in last 100 odd years, this belief has come under scrutiny due to the advances that modern science claims to make.
5. Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) was a revolutionary belonging to the Ghadar Party, best known for his assassination in London of Michael O'Dwyer, the former lieutenant governor of the Punjab in India, on 13 March 1940. The assassination was in revenge for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar in 1919 for which O'Dwyer was responsible. Singh was subsequently tried and convicted of murder and hanged in July 1940. While in custody, he used the name Mo
6. Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936) Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936), better known by his pen name Munshi Premchandwas an Indian writer famous for his modern Hindustani literature. He is one of the most celebrated writers of the Indian subcontinent, and is regarded as one of the foremost Hindi writers of the early twentieth century. His novels include Godaan, Karmabhoomi, Gaban, Mansarovar, Idgah. He published his first collection of five short stories in 1907 in a book called Soz-e Watan.
7. Consumer Welfare Fund The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 had set in motion a consumer movement in the country. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 which came into effect from 20th July 2020, and replaces the Consumer Protection Act of 1986 would give greater fillip to the ongoing consumer movement in the country.The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of the Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA) to promote, protect and enforce the rights of consumers as a class. The Act provides for simpli
8. July 31, 2020 Google Celebrating Pacita Abad Today’s Doodle celebrates Philippine artist, feminist, and activist Pacita Abad, renowned for her bold use of color and mixed media as well as her use of art to address global themes. On this day in 1984, Abad made history as the first woman to receive the Philippines’ prestigious Ten Outstanding Young Men award.
Pacita Abad was born on October 5th, 1
9. Indian Independence Movement Indian Independence Movement
The Indian independence movement encompasses the efforts to free India from British rule from the Nineteenth Century until the granting of Independence in 1947. The Independence Movement involved a range of different strategies from revolutionary acts of violence, to peaceful non-violent protests.
Leaders of the Independence movement
10. HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1. How many teams are participating in IPL 2014?
2. Who is the deputy speaker of Lok Sabha at present?
Ans.: Kariya Munda
3. Who is presently the chairman of the finance commission?
Ans.: Dr Vijay L Khelkar
Yv Reddy is the chairman of 14 Finance commission. But now 13th commission is on running .
11. United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) USCIRF is an independent, bipartisan U.S. federal government commission created by the 1998 International Religious Freedom Act (IRFA) that monitors the universal right to freedom of religion or belief abroad. USCIRF uses international standards to monitor religious freedom violations globally, and makes policy recommendations to the President, the Secretary of State, and Congress. USCIRF Commissioners are appointed by the President and Congressional leaders of both political parties. T
12. List of First in India List of First in India
● First Governor-General of Independent India—Lord Lewis Mountbatten
● Indian Governor-General of Independent India—Chakravarti Rajgopalachari
● Chief of the Indian Armed Forces—General K. M. Carriappa
● Field Marshall—General S. H. F. J. Manekshaw
● President—Dr. Rajendra Prasa
13. World Metrology Day - 20 May The theme for World Metrology Day 2020 is Measurements for global trade.
This theme was chosen to create awareness of the important role measurement plays in facilitating fair global trade, ensuring products meet standards and regulations, and satisfying customer quality expectations.
Indeed more widely metrology, the science of measurement, plays a central role in scientific discovery and innovation, industrial manufacturing and international trade, in improving the
14. History of Indian Postal System History of Indian Postal System
Year — Work
1766 — Establishment of first Indian Postal system by Lord Clive in India.
1774 — Establishment of first G.P.O. in Kolkata by Warren Hastings.
1786 — Establishment of Madras G.P.O.
1793 — Establishment of G.P.O. at Mumbai
1854 — On Oct
15. General Knowledge Questions About Sports General Knowledge Questions About Sports
1. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket —Shane Warne
2. What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat —32'
3. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch —3½ ft
4. With Which game/sport is 'Popping crease' associated —Cricket
16. AWARDS AND THEIR RELATED FIELDS AWARDS AND THEIR RELATED FIELDS
Bharat Ratna: It is the highest civilian award of the India. The award was given for outstanding achievements in the arts, literature, science and public services but the government expanded the criteria to include "any field of human endeavor". The number of annual awards is restricted to a maximum of three in a particular year.
Nobel Prize: The Nobel Prize is widely regarde
17. DELHI CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) DELHI CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1) Which one of the following minerals is contained in the Monazite sand of Kerala?
2) The largest sugarcane producing country in the world is:
3) This refers the amount that the commercial banks require to maintain in the form of gold or government approved securities before providing credit to customers:
18. Indian Railway at a Glance Indian Railway at a Glance
1831-33 : A thought to create railway development for the transportation between Madras and Bangalore cropped up.
1844 : R. S. Stephenson thought of creating East India Railway.
1845-46 : Survey work for new rail line for Calcutta–Delhi.
1848-49 : Construction of Howrah and Raniganj rail line.
20. Objective Questions on Indian Penal Code 1860 Objective Questions on Indian Penal Code 1860
1. Which one of the following is not essential for an offence?
(A) Intention (B) Motive (C) Prohibited act (D) Punishment for act (Ans : B)
2. In which of the following mens rea has been considered to be an essential element of an offence?
(A) Srinivasmal Barolia Vs. Emperor (B) R. Vs. Tolsen
(C) Nathulal Vs. State of Madhya Pradesh (D) All of the above (
21. Chhattisgarh Patwari Exam Solved Question Paper (Exam Held on: 15-01-2017) Chhattisgarh Patwari Exam Solved Question Paper (Exam Held on: 15-01-2017)
1. Which is not the objective of scrapping the Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes?
(a) To abolish black money
(b) To eliminate corruption
(c) To accelerate the economic growth
(d) None of the above
(Ans : c)
2. Which sector has more growth rate to accelerate the industrial growth of India in 2015-16?
23. Punjab Circle Postal Assistant Examination General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam held on 18.05.2014) Punjab Circle Postal Assistant Examination General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam held on 18.05.2014)
1. Identify the mismatched pair in national Sports award
Ans : Dharmender Dalal - Dhyan Chand
2.The capital of world youngest nation south sudan is
Ans : Juba
3.which country recently decided to implement Nitaqat law?
Ans : Saudi Arabia
4.The Lokpal and Lokayuktas bill 2013 got the President of india ascent
24. RRB EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER RRB EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER
1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
(A) 1982 (B) 1989 (C) 1984 (D) 1992 (Ans : C)
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in–
(A) 1984 (B) 1988 (C) 1990 (D) 1985 (Ans : B)
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
(A) Jamshedpur (B) Patiala (C) Perambur (D) Varanasi (A
25. Different types of Awards and Prizes Different types of Awards and Prizes
• It is the most coveted international award of the world.
• It was instituted by the inventor of dynamite, Alfred Bernard Nobel (1833-96)
• The award is given on Dec.10, which is the death anniversary of its founder.
• Nobel made a trust from the money that he earned through the patent of his invention whose interest is used to give the money for the Nobel Prizes
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
28 Manager Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2021 #Jobs4 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) across different streams on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 2/2020-21)
NPS Trust Manager Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
29 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs33 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
30 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21
31 Recruitment of Probationary Officers in ECGC Ltd. 2021#Jobs6 Days Remaining for Apply ECGC Limited invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment for Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Probationary Officers (PO) from Indian citizens in various specialist/ generalist disciplines.
ECGC limited Probationary officer Recruitment 2021
ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Probationary Officers: 59 vacancies (UR-25, EWS-05, OBC-16, SC-09, ST-04) (PWD-04), Pay Scale: ₹32795-62315 (Under revision since 2017), A ...
32 Technical & Support Staff Vacancy Recruitment in CDRI Lucknow#Uttar Pradesh11 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from technically qualified persons for the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Technical & Support Staff as Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician at various levels in CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow in the areas of Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. (Advt. No. 11/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
CDRI Technical and Support Sta ...
33 Police Constable Vacancy Recruitment by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 4/2020#Haryana16 Days Remaining for Apply Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC/HRYSSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Group-C in Haryana Police. (Advt. No. 4/2020)
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment Advt. No. 4/2020
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Male Constable (General Duty): 5500 vacancies
34 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs4 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
35 Recruitment for Regular and Fixed Job vacancy in HIL India Limited 2021#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply HIL (India) Limited (Formerly known as Hindustan Insecticides Limited), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, invites application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri job vacancy posts on a Regular and Fixed Tenure basis for the year 2021.
HIL India Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Finance Manager: 02 vacancies in E-4 cadre on a r ...
36 Recruitment of Faculty & non-Teaching Vacancy in IIT Tirupati 2021#Jobs4 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) invites online applications in the prescribed format from candidates with an established record of independent high-quality research and commitment to teaching for regular Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Professor, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professor and regular non-teaching staff vacancies. (Advertisement No. IITT/FAC – RMT-01/2020 & IITTP/Staff RMT-01/2020)
Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment IIT Tirup ...
38 Apex Bank Officer Grade Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Bank6 Days Remaining for Apply M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex bank - MPRSB) (M.P. State Cooperative Bank Limited) having headquartered at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment and appointment to the following 29 Posts of Officers Grade (Specialists) for the year 2021 in Apex Bank.
Apex Bank Specialist Officer Grade Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Apex Bank Officer Grade : 29 vacancies in SM-I/SM-II/MM-I/MM-II ...
39 Recruitment for Law Clerks Trainee in Uttarakhand High Court 2021#Uttarakhand6 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ‘Law Clerks (Trainee)’ purely on contractual basis for a fixed tenure of one year (may be extended) in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital. (Advertisement No. 01/Law Clerks (Trainee)/2021)
Uttarakhand High Court Law Clerks Trainee Recruitment 2021
Law Clerks Trainee : 10 vacancies, Pay : ₹35000/- per month consolidated, Qualification ...
40 Apex Bank Cadre Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Bank13 Days Remaining for Apply M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex bank - MPRSB) (Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited) having headquartered at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment and appointment to the following 75 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Posts of Cadre Officers for the year 2021 in Apex Bank.
Apex Bank Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Chief Executive Officer (General Manager) Class-I : 12 ...
42 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in NIT Jalandhar 2021#Punjab16 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following 29 Teaching Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various disciplines/subject/departments of NIT Jalandhar. (Advt. No. 05/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Assistant Professor: 29 vacancies (UR-14, EWS-02, OBC-07, SC-04, ...