Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh informed about the status of setting up of country’s second space rocket launching port by ISRO in Kulasekarapattinam, located in Tamil Nadu in a written reply in Lok Sabha.
As per the request of Department of Space, Government of Tamil Nadu has identified 961.66.90 hectares in Thoothukudi district. Land survey is completed for 431.87.74 hectares and preliminary notification has been issued. Survey work for balance area is in advance stage.At present, one Launch Pad is being proposed at the second launch port at Kulasekarapattinam,Tamil Nadu.
Center’s policy decision of opening up of space sector for private players enables them to develop various space qualified subsystems and systems along with building of satellites and launch vehicles. They are also permitted to establish facilities and provide launch services and other space based services. Many of these services and products will definitely find global customers, which will increase India’s share in the global space sector market.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. National Super Computing Mission (NSM) is boosting high power computing in the country India is fast expanding its supercomputer facilities and developing the capacity to manufacture its own supercomputers in the country.
The National Super Computing Mission (NSM) is rapidly boosting high power computing in the country through its various phases to meet the increasing computational demands of academia, researchers, MSMEs, and startups in areas like oil exploration, flood prediction as also genomics, and drug discovery.
With the infrastructure planned in NSM Phase-I alre
2. NTPC allowed to use drones for research and inspection of Thermal Power Projects Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) and Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) have granted conditional exemption to National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) for the deployment of Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) for carrying out research and inspection activities at Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Station, Madhya Pradesh, Gadarwara Super Thermal Power Plant, Madhya Pradesh, and Sipat Super Thermal Power Project, Chhattisgarh using drones.
Shri Amber Dubey, Joint Secretary, Ministry
3. AHSP Transfer of Pinaka Weapon System from DRDO to DGQA An important milestone was achieved today on 25 September 2020 when Authority Holding Sealed Particulars (AHSP) responsibility of Pinaka weapon system was handed over by DRDO to DGQA. AHSP transfer marks successful establishment of production of Pinaka rockets, Launchers, Battery Command Posts, Loader Cum Replenishment and Replenishment Vehicles as well as successful establishment of Quality Assurance processes. AHSP handing over took place at ARDE, Pune wherein the documentation required by various Prod
4. Rajya Sabha passes Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 today Rajya Sabha passed Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 in New Delhi today. The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Act of 2014 and Indian Institutes of Information Technology (Public-Private Partnership) Act, 2017 are the unique initiatives of the Government of India to impart knowledge in the field of Information Technology to provide solutions to the challenges faced by the country.The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 wa
5. Private Sector Participation in Space Sector Government has created Indian National Space, Promotion &Authorization Centre (INSPACe), under Department of Space to encourage, promote and hand hold the private sector for their participation in Space Sector. Private players will also be able to use ISRO infrastructure through INSPACe.The decision of Government was conveyed to the Members of the scientific community elaborately, and scientific community welcomed the Government decision.
The role of New Space India Limited (NSIL) in the po
6. Workshop to mark 20 years of Himalayan Chandra Telescope to highlight the science it produced In the cold, dry desert of Ladakh, 4500 meters above the mean sea level, for two decades, the 2-m diameter optical-infrared Himalayan Chandra Telescope (HCT) at the Indian Astronomical Observatory (IAO) has been scanning the night sky in search of stellar explosions, comets, asteroids, and exo-planets.
The telescope remotely operated using a dedicated satellite communication link from the Centre for Research & Education in Science & Technology (CREST), Indian I
7. Get Ready to Learn RPA Blue Prism We are living in the midst of a digital era. Technology can enable us to automate business processes using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and software rather than people, wherever possible. A technology for this purpose is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA can have a transformative impact on organizations by lowering costs, increasing reliability, and executing quickly. It can also let IT
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate the summit Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020 on October 5 Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and NITI Aayog are organizing a Global Virtual Summit on Artificial Intelligence (AI), RAISE 2020- ‘Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020,’ from October 5-9, 2020. The Summit will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in the august presence ofMinister of Electronics & IT, Communications and Law &Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, eminent global AI expert Professor R
9. The top Python developers in the United States Python is a Swiss Army Knife for programmers. It is a veteran programming language present in many applications and operating systems. We can find it running on servers, in iOS, Android, Linux, Windows or Mac applications. This is because it has a moderate learning curve and because its philosophy emphasizes offering a readable code syntax.
It is a versatile multiplatform and multiparadigm programming language that stands out for its readable and clean code. On
11. Education Minister virtually attends Diamond Jubilee Celebration of Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology Union Minister of Education Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually attended Diamond Jubilee Celebration of Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology (Department of Higher Education) as Chief Guest today. Union Minister of State for Education Shri Sanjay Dhotre also attended the event through video conferencing as Guest of Honor.
The Commission has done important work in the creation and development of Scientific and Technical Terminology for Hindi and other Indi
12. 11 Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Students
The Most Popular Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Learners
Hundreds of digital education tools have been created with the purpose of giving autonomy to the student, improving the administration of academic processes, encouraging collaboration, and facilitating communication
13. CSIR-CMERI comes up with High Flow Rate Water Purification Technology for Fluoride and Iron Removal NEED OF THE TECHNOLOGY:
The contamination of fluoride and iron in drinking water is increasing day by day. Iron is the most abundant trace element in human body, responsible for accomplishment of vital biological functions such as gastrointestinal processes and the regulation of body temperature. But when iron level in water is beyond 0.3 ppm (as per WHO guideline), it shows several adverse effects including liver disease, irregular heart rhythm and neuronal disorder etc.
14. Rocket Launching Port Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh informed about the status of setting up of country’s second space rocket launching port by ISRO in Kulasekarapattinam, located in Tamil Nadu in a written reply in Lok Sabha.
As per the request of Department of Space, Government of Tamil Nadu has identified 961.66.90 hectares in Thoothukudi district. Land surve
15. Successful Flight Test of SMART Supersonic Missile Assisted Release of Torpedo (SMART) has been successfully flight tested today 5th Oct 2020 at 1145 hrs from Wheeler Island off the coast of Odisha. All the mission objectives including missile flight upto the range and altitude, separation of the nose cone, release of Torpedo and deployment of Velocity Reduction Mechanism (VRM) have been met perfectly.
The tracking stations (Radars, Electro Optical Systems) along the coast and the telemetry stations including down range ships
17. CSIR-KPIT demonstrates Hydrogen Fuel Cell fitted car Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and KPIT successfully ran trials of India’s first Hydrogen Fuel Cell (HFC) prototype car running on an indigenously developed fuel cell stack at CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune. The fuel cell is a low temperature PEM (Proton Exchange Membrane) type Fuel Cell that operates at 65-75 degree centigrade, which is suitable for vehicular applications.
19. Department of Science & Technology is having three binational Centres Presently the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India is having three binationalCentres namely Indo-French Centre for Promotional of Advanced Research (IFCPAR)established with France in 1987, Indo-US Science & Technology Forum (IUSSTF) established in2000 with USA and Indo-German Science & Technology Centre (IGSTC) established in 2010under inter-governmental agreements.
During last three years, the following new programmes have been launched by these binationalCentres:
24. Science, Technology and Innovation Policy, 2020 Science, Technology and Innovation Policy, 2020
Science, Technology and Innovation Policy, 2020
As India and the world reorient in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, a landmark policy initiative has been flagged by the Government of India. The Science, Technology and Innovation Poli
25. Study showing stars of varied ages can co-exist in open clusters, provides clue to stellar evolution in the Milky Way Galaxy Study showing stars of varied ages can co-exist in open clusters, provides clue to stellar evolution in the Milky Way Galaxy
Stars in our Galaxy are formed from the molecular clouds present in the Galaxy. It is believed that the majority of stars in our Galaxy are formed in the star clusters making them important clues to understand the star formation mechanism. Open star clusters are a system of stars bound by gravity in which stars are born from the same molecular clouds. All the stars in a
30 IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020#Bank14 Days Remaining for Apply IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020
It has been decided by IBPS to reopen the registration window and invite applications for 9th (IXth) online examination (Preliminary and Main) for Group-A Officers and Multipurpose Office-Assistants (Clerical cadre) Posts in the Participating Organisations in continuation to the detailed advertisement dated 01/07/2020.