Before 1976, all the High and Higher Secondary Schools of Tripura were affiliated under the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education and the students of Tripura had to appear at the School Final and Higher Secondary Examinations conducted by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
It was in 1976 that the Tripura Board of Secondary Education conducted its first Public Examinations - School Final Examination [old system], Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination) [new system], and Higher Secondary Examination [old system]. Subsequently, Higher Secondary (+2 stage) Examination [new system] was introduced in 1978.
With the abolition of old courses, the Tripura Board of Secondary Education now conducts 2(two) major Public Examinations --- Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination) and Higher Secondary (+2 stage) [ both General and Vocational courses ] Examination since 1981. With the passage of time the core curricula were also changed from time to time and ultimately adopted the syllabi as per NCF, 2000 guidelines from 2006. The Syllabi and Question Pattern as per guidelines of NCF, 2005 are under active consideration of the Board.
The Board has introduced the Madhyamik Madrassa Education in 2009.
Initially the Board started its journey in a rented building, and subsequently in the first 15 years of its existence had to shift from one rented house to another because lots of administrative logistic problems. However, it was in early 1992 that the Tripura Board of Secondary Education - find itself housed in a spacious present four storied building.
The Tripura Board of Secondary Education is one of the few Boards in the country which has introduced Centralised Evaluation system from its very inception.
Headed by the President of the Board, Tripura Board of Secondary Education is governed by a Governing Body. The Act provides for constitution of several Committees, and each Committee headed by the President , and the Secretary acting as its Convener.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Robotics Courses Robotics CoursesWhat is Robotics?
The field of Robotic systems encompasses everything to do with the design, neural networks, engineering, programming, testing and development of robots, human robots, and collaborative robots to help humans perform daily activities. Robotics is growing rapidly with the advent of big data and the IoT and machines are now capable of processing large quan
3. Steps taken by the Government to ensure quality education for vulnerable groups Government is committed to ensure equal access to online/digital education, even when done remotely. Quality Online courses are provided through SWAYAM which is an indigenously developed MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) platform. Since everyone does not have access to internet, under one of the flagship Initiatives,SWAYAM-Prabha, Ministry of Education is providing 34 educational TV channels covering educational contents for Schools and Higher Educational Institutions. Curriculum-based
4. Purple Book Purple Book
About the PURPLE Book
The PURPLE Book is a handbook on general recommendations on diets for common medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cancer and so on. It has been developed as a resource for hospitals, clinics and medical centres. It has been developed and vetted by leading experts in the field of nutriti
7. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
8. Partnership with International Agencies To ensure that skilling fulfils the aspiration of the people at local level including Panchayat level, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is laying emphasis on empowering the District. It is envisaged that the District Skill Committee under the District Collector would not only facilitate development of district skill development plans but also oversee the implementations for better delivery. District Skill Committees would work closely with the Ministry to drive ski
9. THE CABLE TELEVISION NETWORKS (REGULATION) AMENDMENT ACT, 2002 केबल टेलीविजन नेटवर्क (विनियमन) अधिनियम 1995
New Delhi, the 1st January, 2003/Pausa 11, 1924 (Saka)
The following Act of Parliament received the assent of the President on the 31 st December, 2002 and is hereby published for general information:-
10. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
11. Government is Implementing a Number of Schemes / Programmes to Increase Literacy Rates and Education Level of STs Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been implementing a separate Central Sector Scheme ‘Eklavya Model Residential Schools’ (EMRSs) from 2019-20. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality upper primary, secondary and senior secondary level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students to enable them to access the best opportunities in education and to bring them at par with the general population. 285 EMRSs are currently functional across the country.
As per Census 2011, literacy rate of S
12. AICTE approves inclusion of Geospatial as a subject in GATE and NET exam Students competing for the popular National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities and colleges, including IITs and NITs and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for JRF in CSIR laboratories, can now opt for Geospatial as a subject.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has approved for the inclusion of Geospatial subject in GATE and NET examination on the recommendation of the N
13. NEP aims at creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st century skills – Education Minister The key overall thrust of the National Education Policy (NEP), 2020, as laid down in the fundamental principles that will guide both the education system at large, as well as the individual institutions within it, is emphasis on conceptual understanding, rather than rote learning and learning for exams. The focus is on children learning how to learn. It aims at not only cognitive development, but also building character and creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st c
14. Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society- Education Minister Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society. Online resources are provided through the various initiativesof the Government - SWAYAM, SwayamPrabha, DIKSHA, e-Pathshala, e-PGPathshala, Virtual Labs, National Digital Library (NDL) and National Repository of Open Educational Resources (NROER).A comprehensive initiative called PM eVIDYA has been initiated which unifies all efforts related to digital/online/on-air education to enable multi-mode acces
15. Steps taken for Training of teachers for online classes DIKSHA has been leveraged to deliver online courses to teachers on multiple competencies. Till now, 6 states, NCERT and CBSE have already started their programs and have uploaded more than 200 courses and have collectively trained 12 Lakh teachers. This has led to 8 crore learning sessions for these teachers.
CBSE has uploaded 20 courses on competencies like Experiential learning, pedagogical competencies, ICT etc. and have trained more than 1 Lakh teachers already. NCERT has also started lever
16. Steps taken by Ministry of Education to ensure Quality Education to Students across the country In order to target Universalisation of Secondary Education, the Department of School Education & Literacy has launched the Integrated Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha from 2018-19, which subsumes the erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of SarvaShikshaAbhiyan, RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan and Teacher Education. The scheme provides support inter-alia to the States and UTs for upgradation and strengthening of schools, including secondary schools in un-covered areas, and various other
17. Skill Training Centres Under Ministry of Steel There are three training Institutes namely, National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology (NISST) (headquartered at Mandi Gobindgarh with regional centres at Kolkata and Nagpur); Institute for Steel Development and Growth (INSDAG) at Kolkata and Biju Patnaik National Steel Institute (BPNSI) at Puri for imparting technical training to manpower employed in secondary steel sector. Further, individual CPSEs under Ministry of Steel impart training to their employees and apprentices.
The details o
19. A National Webinar in Alternative Models of Education under ShikshaParv The National Webinar to discuss the implications of the National Education Policy for developing Alternative Models of Education in the country was held on 22 September 2020. The webinar was hosted by the National Institute of Open Schooling. Eminent educationists Prof. N K Ambasht, Former Chairman, NIOS and Prof. GirishwarMisra, Former VC, Mahatma Gandhi Hindi AntarrashtriyaVishwavidyalaya, Wardha were the panelists of the webinar. The webinar was moderated by NIOS, Chairman,Prof.ShridharSrivastavaand D
20. Initiatives taken by government to ensure quality education in Rural Areas The Government of India has launched SamagraShiksha - an Integrated Scheme for school education, w.e.f. 2018-19, which is an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class XII and aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels and susbsumes the three erstwhile centrally sponsored sche
21. Government is taking multiple initiatives and actions for implementation of NEP-2020: Education Minister The NEP 2020 has been finalised after detailed consultation process with all stakeholders including State/UT Governments.As per National Education Policy 2020, implementation of the Policy requires multiple initiatives and actions, which will have to be taken by multiple bodies in a synchronized andsystematic manner. Accordingly, this Ministry has communicated to all States/UT Governments for implementation of NEP 2020 in letter and spirit. Ministry of Education is also organising ‘ShikshakParv&rsq
23. Educational Leadership Educational Leadership
By Prof. Atasi Mohanty | IIT Kharagpur
In the context of Global, Multicultural & Virtual work environments domain knowledge alone is not a sufficient guarantee for professional success. Since long we have been talking about organizational leadership or corporate leadership. In fact leadership is an adjective mostly attached to the growth of industry. Rarely do we realize the importance of leadership in educational institutions. This course is
24. WBJEE 2020 online counselling registration begins at wbjee.nic.in The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) on Wednesday started online counselling of WBJEE 2020 on its official website.
Candidates who have qualified in the West Bengal joint entrance examination can now apply for the e-counselling online at wbjeeb.nic.in on or before August 25, 2020.
On August 7, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) had declared the WBJEE 2020 results.
This year, 73,119 students appeared for the exam out of which 72,298
25. Simulation of Business Systems: An Applied Approach Simulation of Business Systems: An Applied Approach
By Prof. Deepu Philip | IIT Kanpur
The application of computer simulation to industrial settings is taught. The course will introduce the basic concepts of computat
28 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC4 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
29 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC15 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
32 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC9 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
37 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh11 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)
39 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020#Gujarat15 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications in the prescribed format from committed academics and practitioners with quality teaching experience, publications, and research expertise for the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various areas/ disciplines and some other Non-Teaching ...
44 IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020#Bank14 Days Remaining for Apply IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020
It has been decided by IBPS to reopen the registration window and invite applications for 9th (IXth) online examination (Preliminary and Main) for Group-A Officers and Multipurpose Office-Assistants (Clerical cadre) Posts in the Participating Organisations in continuation to the detailed advertisement dated 01/07/2020.