India is 86% import-dependent on Medical Devices/equipments. The various segments of devices/equipments imported are Electronics Equipment, Surgical Instruments, Conusumable& Disposables, IVD Reagent and Implants.
Various schemes/initiatives have been formulated to promote domestic manufacturing of medical devices/equipments and attract large investment in the sector:
National Biopharma Mission.
DBT-AMTZ COMManD [Covid-19 Medtech Manufacturing Development] Consortia launched by Department of Biotechnology (DBT) with Andhra Pradesh Med-tech Zone (AMTZ).
III. National Biomedical Resource Indigenisation Consortium constituted as a Public Private Partnership.
IV. BioNEST scheme of Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC).
Production Linked Incentive Scheme for Promoting Domestic Manufacturing of Medical Devices.
VI. Scheme for "Promotion of Medical Devices Parks".
Under the National Biopharma Mission, a total investment of Rs.148.79 crores has been committed for establishment of infrastructure and facilities for manufacturing and testing of medical devices. A total of 9 such facilities have been funded. The state-wise distribution is as below:
Amount (Rs. in crores)
Indian pharma industry is reliant on bulk drug imports amounting to around USD 3.5 bn (approximately Rs.25752 crore) a year based on the data of the last two years.
The imports are mainly in Key Staring Materials (KSMs), drug intermediates and some of the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs).
The Government has approved the following schemes to promote domestic manufacturing in the sector:
The scheme on Promotion of Bulk Drug Parks for financing Common Infrastructure Facilities in 3 Bulk Drug Parks with financial implication of Rs. 3,000 crore during a period of five years.
Production Linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme for promotion of domestic manufacturing of critical KSMs/Drug Intermediates and APIs in the country with financial implications of Rs. 6,940 crore during a period of eight years.
The Minister of State (Health and Family Welfare), Sh Ashwini Kumar Choubey stated this in a written reply in the Lok Sabha here today.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PM to visit Vaccine facilities in three cities tomorrow The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will embark on a 3 city visit to personally review the vaccine development and manufacturing process. He will visit the Zydus Biotech Park in Ahmedabad, Bharat Biotech in Hyderabad and Serum Institute of India in Pune.
As India enters a decisive phase of the fight against COVID-19, The Prime Minister’s visit to these facilities and discussions with the scientists will help him get a first-hand perspective of the preparations, challenges and roadmap in
3. Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS decides to work together to set up a Department of Integrative Medicine Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS have decided to initiate work on setting up a Department of Integrative Medicine at AIIMS. This was decided in a joint visit and review by Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, AYUSH and Dr. Randeep Guleria, Director, AIIMS of the Centre for Integrative Medicine and Research (CIMR) at AIIMS, New Delhi. The CIMR receives notable support through the Centre of Excellence Scheme of the Ministry of AYUSH.
Dr. Gautam Sharma, Head, CIMR and senior officers of AYUSH Ministr
4. Best Source Nutrition Best Source Nutrition
Nature hides immense health secrets and healing powers in plants, herbs and fruits. At BestSource® we have a personal commitment to unlock these secrets to bring you nutrition in its natural, purest, most active form as health products to spread wellness.
Our Herbal, Ayurvedic, Dietary supplements and Nutraceuticals target diverse and specific health areas such as supplements for sports, weight loss & detox, organ
6. Union Education Minister releases a compilation of initiatives by School Education Department during COVID-19 pandemic Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually released a compilation of initiatives undertaken by School Education Department during COVID-19 pandemic here today.
The Minister noted that in the year 2020-21, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused an unprecedented public health emergency, affecting almost all countries and territories globally. He further said that the pandemic has led to severe disruptions in normal life,and has impacted children and also affected the
7. National Organ Donation Day celebrated in Health Ministry Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare today chaired multiple eventsto mark National Organ Donation Day.
Dr. Harsh Vardhan addressed CRPF jawans on an event to mark the culmination of a massive voluntary campaign that was launched by CRPF on 14th August this year to bring awareness about organ donation among its nearly three and a half lakh jawans in collaboration with All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi and Organ Retrieval Banking Organization (ORB
9. Government Launches Mission COVID Suraksha to accelerate Indian COVID-19 Vaccine Development The Government of India (GOI) has announced the third stimulus package of Rs. 900 Crore for the Mission COVID Suraksha- The Indian COVID-19 Vaccine Development Mission. This grant will be provided to the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) for Research & Development of Indian COVID-19 vaccines.
The COVID-19 Vaccine development Mission with end-to-end focus from preclinical development through clinical deve
11. PM to launch Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY SEHAT to extend coverage to all residents of J&K on 26 December Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will launch Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY SEHAT to extend coverage to all the residents of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir on 26th December 2020 at 12 noon via video conferencing. The scheme will ensure Universal Health Coverage and focus on providing financial risk protection and ensuring quality and affordable essential health services to all individuals and communities. Union Home Minister and Lieutenant Governor of J&K will also be present on the occasion.
12. Ministry of AYUSH and ICCR to streamline and intensify joint efforts to promote Yoga worldwide In a high level review meeting of collaboration activities between Ministry of AYUSH and Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) for promotion of Yoga globally today at New Delhi, it was resolved to streamline and intensify the joint efforts to promote Yoga in various countries across the world. The review was jointly held by Dr. Vinay Sahasrabuddhe, President, ICCR and Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH. It was also decided to utilise the certification framework of the Yoga Certifi
13. Salesforce Research: COVID-19 has rewired the fabric of the workplace Salesforce Research: COVID-19 has rewired the fabric of the workplace
83% of survey participants from India are more interested in online learning/training since the pandemic
79% survey participants from India say technology should play a major role in workplace safety
53% of survey participants from India say that they would switch jobs if it meant they could work remotely
15. Launch of New, Impactful, Immunity Boosting Products From The Forest Fresh, Organic Range on Tribes India Continuing to expand its product range and make it more attractive, while enabling millions of tribal enterprises access to larger markets, Tribes India has added 46 more new tribal products, mainly in the Forest Fresh and Organic range, into its catalogue this week. TRIFED has added a large number of immunity boosting products, produce in the Forest Fresh and Organics range and tribal arts and handicrafts to its Tribes India range in the last month. All the new products introduced in the past few weeksa
17. NDMA Guidelines on Lockdown In terms of Section 6 (2) (i) of the Disaster Management Act, 2005 (DM Act, 2005), National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), on being satisfied that the country is threatened by the spread of COVID – 19 pandemic, has been directing Union Home Secretary, being the Chairperson of the National Executive Committee (NEC), to take measures and to issue necessary guidelines so as to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the country. Accordingly, NEC has been issuing guidelines about the Lockdown and Unlo
18. Reduction in Maternal Mortality Rate As per the latest report (2016-18) of Sample Registration System (SRS) released by Registrar General of India (RGI), Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR) of India per 100,000 live births has declined to 113 in 2016-18 from 122 in 2015-17 and 130 in 2014-2016. The detailed comparative state-wise MMR of the year 2015-17 and 2016-18 is placed at Annexure-I.
Under the National Health Mission (NHM), some of the important steps taken to reduce maternal deaths in the country are as follows:
19. Buy Super Kamagra From UK And How Long Does Super Kamagra Last ? A healthy intercourse between the couples is the key to a happy and successful relationship. As long as a man physically satisfies his companion and fulfils her inner desires and cravings, there is very little chance of any problem. However, the moment a man loses interest in intercourse - whatever may be the cause – their compatibility, mutual understanding, bonding and the vows of a life long relationship, goes for a toss. One such physical inability, which is a major cause of c
20. Description Of Super Tadarise: Super tadarise is one of the greatest medicines for the treatment & elimination of sexual dysfunction for males. Super Tadarise facilitates the ability to achieve excitation in an unreasonably short period of time, it takes only 30 minutes of time to start an appliance to allow a man to achieve an erection naturally.
What Is Super Tadarise?
Buy super tadarise is a tablet that is available in the form of oral
21. Institute- Industry collaboration to boost development of devices for osteoarthritis & diabetic foot ulcer Development of orthotic devices may soon receive a boost with a Kerala based scientific institution collaborating with a Mohali based private manufacturer for co-development of such devices catering to clinical conditions such as osteoarthritis and diabetic foot ulcer.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala (SCTIMST), an Institute of National Importance under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, has signed
22. Steps to promote research in Ayurveda to develop treatment of cancer The Government has taken many steps to promote research in Ayurveda to develop treatment of cancer. The Government has set-up Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) as an autonomous organization, with the mandate to undertake research in Ayurvedic healthcare services.
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has undertaken research related to Cancer also involved in drug development and documentation of medical practices as per following det
23. Procedure for Research on Vaccine The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) has informed that the requirements and guidelines to conduct clinical trial or grant of permission for marketing of new drugs including vaccines are prescribed under New Drugs and Clinical Trials Rules, 2019.
Further, the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), an autonomous organisation of the Department of Health Research, has informed that the stages of vaccine development include the following steps:
24. States offered land for setting up of Central Research Institutes of Yoga and Naturopathy The State Governments of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Odisha, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, and Haryana have providedand offered land for setting up of Central Research Institutes of Yoga and Naturopathy (CRIYN) in their respective States through Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of AYUSH.
So far, the Government has released funds for establishment of three CRIs in Haryana, Karnataka and Odisha. The details
25. Availability of Medical Colleges At present, there are 541 medical colleges (280 under Government and 261 under Private) in the country with an intake capacity of 80,312 MBBS seats annually. The State-wise number of medical college is given below:
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
27 Recruitment of Experienced Technical Professionals in NFL 2020#Bank3 Days Remaining for Apply National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is looking for qualified, bright, young, energetic, dynamic and result oriented Engineers as Management Trainee (Technical) in various disciplines for its various Units / Offices.
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by the NFL for recruitment of following the 30 Management Trainee Technical vacancy recruitment. (Advt. No. 05/2020)
30 IBPS IT Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2021 #Bank21 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA, invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following Information Technology (IT) Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts in IBPS.
IBPS IT Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Windows: 01 vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Frontend: 02 vacancies
32 Recruitment of Faculty & non-Teaching Vacancy in IIT Tirupati 2021#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) invites online applications in the prescribed format from candidates with an established record of independent high-quality research and commitment to teaching for regular Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Professor, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professor and regular non-teaching staff vacancies. (Advertisement No. IITT/FAC – RMT-01/2020 & IITTP/Staff RMT-01/2020)
Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment IIT Tirup ...