(i)Section officer (S&F Section), Room No. 211, 2nd Floor, Puratatva Bhawan, D Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023 at Phone No. 011-24642157 or through E-Mail: scholar-culture[at]nic[dot]in
(ii)Director, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15-A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 at Phone Numbers : 011- 25309300 extns. 319, 331, 337 and 338; 011-25074256, 25309395, 25309338 and 25088638. or through e-mail: dir[dot]ccrt[at]nic[dot]in
This Scheme seeks to give assistance to young artistes of outstanding promise for advanced training within India in the field of Indian Classical Music, Indian Classical Dance, Theatre, Mime, Visual art, Folk, Traditional and Indigenous Arts and Light Classical Music.
The nature of training will be determined in each case after taking into consideration the previous training and background of the scholar. Normally, it will be in the nature of advance training under a Guru/ Master or in a recognized institution.
The Scholar will be required to undergo a rigorous training. Such training will include minimum of three hours a day for practice alone apart from the time spent for acquiring knowledge of the theory of the subject/field concerned and also an appreciation of the related disciplines.
Each scholar will be paid Rs. 5000/- per month for a period of two years to cover his/ her living expenses on traveling, books, art material or other equipment and tuition or training charges, if any.
Candidates should have an adequate general education to pursue their training effectively.
Candidates must give evidence of their desire to make the pursuit of their training effectively.
As the scholarships are meant for advanced training and not for beginners, candidates must have already acquired a degree of proficiency in the chosen field.
The candidate should have undergone a minimum of 5 years training with their Guru/Institutes. The Certificate to this effect in Part II of the Proforma duly signed by the present Guru / Institute and former Guru/ Institute (if any) should be submitted along with the application.
Candidates should have an adequate knowledge in the connected arts/ disciplines.
The candidate's age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 1st April of the year in which the application is being made. Age relaxation is not permissible.
Following documents are required to be submitted along with the application (with photograph) at the time of Interview :
One self-attested copy of Education Qualifications (Degrees, Diplomas etc.), experiences etc. In no case the original documents are to be attached.
One self-attested copy of the Matriculation or equivalent certificate or other admissible evidence of age. (Other than Horoscope).
One Passport size recent photograph.
In the case of candidates applying for scholarship in the field of Painting, Sculpture and Applied Arts, they are required to come with self-attested copies of photograph of the Original works. The minimum qualification for Visual Arts is BFA or equivalent.
Separate on line application should be submitted for each field, if the candidate wants to apply for more than one field.
As the scholarships are awarded for advanced training, the candidates should have undergone a minimum of 5 years training with their Gurus/Institutes. The certificates to this effect duly signed by the present Guru/ Institute and former Guru/ Institute (if any) should be submitted along with the application.
Candidates will be required to appear for an interview/ performance before an expert Committee. The date, time and venue of the interview/performance will be intimated to the candidates through e-mail given by the candidates in their online application. The selection will be made purely on merit.
Result will be published on the website of the Ministry. Award letter will be sent to the selected candidates by speed post.
Any change in the address may be given to the Ministry in writing. While doing so subject/field of training, File No. (if any) should invariably be given.
For any future correspondence, the candidates must give the following particulars:-
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Overseas Scholarships for SCS, OBCS, EBCS and Weaker Sections Government of India has been implementing following two schemes for Overseas studies:
1. National Overseas Scholarship for SC etc. candidates under which financial assistance is provided to the selected students from Scheduled Castes, Denotified Nomadics & Semi - Nomadic Tribes, Landless agricultural labourers and traditional artisans categories for pursuing higher studies at Masters level courses and Ph.D. abroad. Hundred awards, subject to availability of funds, per year are available und
2. Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component
Scheme of Scholarship and Fellowship for Promotion of Art and Culture
Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component
Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component
7. ATSE 2020 is the national level talent search cum scholarship exam for students from class 5th to 12th ATSE 2020
Scholarships worth 15 Lac
India's first center-less exam!
ATSE 2020 is the national level talent search cum scholarship exam for students from class 5th to 12th. The goal of this exam is to identify hidden talent in the nation, motivate, and financially support them. It is a unique exam because students can take it from anywhere. ATSE is India’s first Artificial Intelligence (AI) based exam which allows students to sit at home and take the exam at their conve
10. Actor Sonu Sood Announces Scholarships For Less-Privileged Students Actor Sonu Sood Announces Scholarships For Less-Privileged Students
Actor Sonu Sood announced full scholarships to less-privileged students for higher education after her late mother’s name on Saturday.
Sonu posted a photo of himself on Instagram, pledging support to complete college education of students. He wrote, &ldqu
11. How You Can Get PFMS Scholarship 2020? Another one-stop solution for scholarships, PFMS is India's largest scholarship platform where you can get information on latest scholarships in India, pfms scholarship application process, documentation and deadlines.
14. CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME NATIONAL MEANS-CUM-MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME NATIONAL MEANS-CUM-MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
1.0 The Scheme:
Under this scheme, 100,000 scholarships are awarded to the gifted or meritorious students whose parental income is not more than Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum from all sources. Each State /UT have fixed quota of scholarship as given at Annexure of concerned age group of class VII an
16. Schemes for Economic Development
i) Entrepreneurial Schemes of NBCFDC Eligibility
Members of Backward Classes having annual family income less than double the poverty line (i.e. Rs.81,000/- in rural areas and Rs.1,03,000/- in urban areas) are eligible to obtain loan from NBCFDC.
Term Loan/Micro Finance Scheme
a. New Swarnima for
18. अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति योजना अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति योजना के अंतर्गत सरकार द्वारा 11 जून 2019 को फैसला लिया गया कि देश के अल्पसंख्यक समुदाय के 5 करोड़ छात्र तथा छात्राओं को अच्छी, गुणवत्ता शिक्षा प्राप्त करने के लिए अगले
19. National Fellowship (NF) for OBC Students National Fellowship (NF) for OBC Students
The scheme aims at providing financial assistance to the OBC students in obtaining quality higher education leading to degrees such as M.Phil and Ph.D in universities, research institutions and scientific institutions.
The scheme is designed to provide a total number of 300 Junior Research Fellowships per year from the year 2014-15 onwards and 300 Senior Research Fellowships during 2016-17 to Other Backward Class (OBC) stude
20. National Fellowship for Scheduled Caste Students
National Fellowship for Scheduled Caste Students
Government of India had launched a Central Sector scheme namely, National Fellowship during the financial year 2005-06 to increase opportunities to Scheduled Castes students for pursuing higher education leading to degrees such as M.Phil. and Ph.D. The scheme has been revised with effect from 1.4.2010.
21. CENTRAL SECTOR SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME OF TOP CLASS EDUCATION FOR SC STUDENTS CENTRAL SECTOR SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME OF TOP CLASS EDUCATION FOR SC STUDENTS
(Effective from September, 2018)
The Finance Minister in his budget speech on the Union Budget 2005-06 made the following announcements –
“The key to empowering the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes is to provide top class education opportunities to meritorious students. The three on-going scholarship schemes for
22. Dr. Ambedkar Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for DNTs Dr. Ambedkar Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for DNTs
This is a centrally sponsored scheme launched w.e.f 2014-15 for the welfare of those DNT students who are not covered under SC, ST or OBC. The income ceiling for eligibility is Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum. This scheme is implemented through State Governments/UT Administrations. The expenditure is shared between Centre and State in 75:25 ratio. The rates under the scheme are as follows:-
23. National level Scholarships and Awards for students This is an attempt to fill in this information gap and provide the information on various National & State level Scholarships and Awards for students by the Government of India through its Ministries, Departments and autonomous institutions. This information is useful for the students who are pursuing their school level (class 1 to 12) education.
Scholarship is a boon for students, belonging to the weaker sections of the society, who are unable to further their education for some reason or
24. Post-Matric Scholarship to the EBC Students Post-Matric Scholarship to the EBC Students
This is a 100 % centrally sponsored scheme being implemented through the State Government and Union Territories. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the EBC students studying at post-matriculation or post-secondary stage. The income ceiling of parents/guardians for eligibility is Rs.1.00 lakh per annum (including self income, if employed).
25. APPLY ONLINE FOR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (PMS) FOR ST STUDENTS-BIHAR APPLY ONLINE FOR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (PMS) FOR ST STUDENTS-BIHAR
You can apply this scholorship from National Scholorship Portal https://scholarships.gov.in/
You can register [Fresh] or can Login [Renewal or Already registered]
National Scholarships Portal is one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, s
26 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC0 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)