The foundation stone of ‘Centre for Disability Sports at Gwalior,Madhya Pradesh’ was laid at a function organized by DEPwD, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment through video conferencing today. Shri Narendra SinghTomar,Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj and Food Processing Industries, Government of India, Shri Vivek Narayan Shejwalkar, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), Gwalior, Bharat Singh Kushwah, Minister of State for Horticulture &Food Processing, (Independent Charge), Narmada Valley Development, Government of Madhya Pradesh and Shri Pradhuman Singh Tomar, Minister of Energy, Government of Madhya Pradesh were present on the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion Shri Narendra Singh Tomar said that he is thankful to Union Minister of Social justice and Empowerment Shri ThaawarchandGehlot for taking initiative to establish a world class sports facility for Divyangjan in Madhya Pradesh as a result of which the foundation stone is being laid down in the city of Gwalior.At present no training facilities are available in the country for sports person with disabilities. The proposed Centre will make available the specialized training facilities for Persons with Disabilities. The setting up of this Centre will develop a sense of belonging in Divangjan to facilitate their integration in the society.
Setting up of a Centre for Disability Sports at Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh was approved by the Cabinet on 28 February, 2019. Total estimated cost to set up the Centre is Rs.170.99 crore. The Centre will be registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. For overall superintendence and supervision of the Centre, Governing Body under the Chairpersonship of Secretary, DEPwD has been constituted. For monitoring the implementation of the project, a Project Monitoring Committee under the Chairpersonship of Secretary, DEPwD has been formed.
The Centre will provide facilities of international standards to sportspersons with disabilities to compete at international level and bring laurels for the country. It will have an Outdoor Athletic Stadium, Indoor Sports Complex, Basement Parking Facility; Aquatic Centre having 2 Swimming Pools, one covered Pool and an Outdoor Pool; High Performance Centre with classrooms; medical facilities; Sports Science Centre; hostel facilities for athletes, support facilities including accessible lockers, dining, recreational amenities and Administrative Block.
The Centre will have provision for training, selection, sports academics and research, medical support, spectator galleries and suitable for holding national/international events.Sports identified for training are Badminton, Basketball, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Judo, Taekwondo, Fencing and Rugby Boccia, Goalball, Football 5 a side, Para Dance Sport and Para Power Lifting, Athletics, Archery, Football 7 a side and Tennis and Swimming.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Gadkari to lay Foundation Stones of 9 NH projects in Tripura tomorrow Union Minister for Road Transport, Highways and MSMEs Shri Nitin Gadkari will lay the foundation stones of nine National Highway projects with a total length of nearly 262 kms worth over Rs 2752 crore in Tripura tomorrow. The event will be presided-over by Chief Minister Shri Biplab Kumar Deb, in the presence of Union MoSs Dr Jitendra Singh and Gen (Retd) Dr V K Singh, Ministers from the State, Members of Parliaments, MLAs and senior officers from the Centre and the State.
The Projects, on comp
2. English rendering of PM’s address in the 17th Episode of Mann Ki Baat 2.0 on 25.10.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the festival of Vijaydashami, that is Dussehra. On this auspicious occasion, heartiest greetings to all of you. The festival of Dussehra is one of the triumph of truth over untruth. But, simultaneously, it is also the festival of victory of patience over crises. Today, all of you are carrying on with immense patience, celebrating the festival with restraint….and hence, in our ongoing fight, our victory too is assured. Earlier, people used to throng Durga Pand
3. New Industrial Policies The Government is in the process of bringing out a strategy paper on boosting industrial growth which will be a roadmap for all businesses in the country.
Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under Pradhan MantriAwasYojana – Urabn (PMAY-U), for providing accommodation at affordable rent to urban migrants / poor has been launched on 31.07.2020 after approval of the Union Cabinet. It’soperational guidelines along with implem
4. Illegal Occupation of Land in Cantonment Region During the year 2018, 2019 and in 2020 (upto 31.08.2020), 7.586 acres of defence land inside cantonment under the management of Defence Estate Organization have been detected as encroached by the residents. Out of above, defence land measuring 4.11 acres have got freed from encroachment during the same period.
The illegal occupation of defence land may cause difficulties in Municipal administration viz. Providing water supply, sanitation and other municipal facilities.
6. Criminal Law Reform Committee A Committee has been constituted under the Chairpersonship of the Vice Chancellor, National Law University, Delhi to suggest reforms in the Criminal laws. The Ministry of Home Affairs have also sought suggestions from Governors, Chief Ministers of States, Lieutenant Governors (LGs) and Administrators of Union Territories, Hon’ble Chief Justice of India, Hon’ble Chief Justices of various High Courts, Bar Council of India, Bar Council of various States and various Universities/ Law Instit
7. 20 Mega Food Park projects set up with the support of Central Government Kerala's first and nation's twentieth mega food park in Palakkad district of Kerala was virtually inaugurated today by the Union Minister for Food Processing Industries, Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar and Chief Minister of Kerala, Mr. Pinarayi Vijayan. Union Minister of State for Food Processing Industries, Shri Rameshwar Teli was also present on the occasion. This project will give impetus to the development of food processing sec
8. Policy for Transfer of Employees In terms of instructions issued by Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) on transfer/posting of Government employees, all Ministries/Departments of Government of India are required to have their own guidelines for transfer/posting of their employees providing for the following -
have a mechanism akin to Civil Services Board for recommending transfer; and
Respective Ministries/Departments are also required to place the transfer policy
9. National Expert Group on Vaccine Administration meets the Domestic Vaccine Manufactures The National Expert Group on Vaccine Administration today met leading domestic vaccine manufactures- Serum Institute of India, Pune; Bharat Biotech, Hyderabad; Zydus Cadila, Ahmedabad; Gennova Biopharmaceuticals, Pune; and Biological E, Hyderabad.
The meeting was mutually beneficial and productive.
It provided the National Expert Group with inputs about the present stage of various candidate vaccines being developed by the indigenous manufacturers as well as their expectations from th
10. Solar and Wind Power System Steps taken by the Government to implement Solar Power plants and Wind power plants on Indian Railways (IR), inter-alia, are as follows:
1. 102.8 Mega Watt (MW) rooftop solar plants commissioned.
2. 4.7 MW land based solar plants commissioned.
3. Land based solar power plant of 50 MW at Bhilai (Chhattisgarh) and 2 MW at Diwana (Haryana) are under execution. The plant at Diwana will be commissioned in September, 2020.
4. To further proliferate solar plants, IR plans
11. IIMC celebrates its 56th Foundation Day Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) celebrated its 56th Foundation Day today. A series of online events were organized at the regional centers across the country and also at the headquarters here in Delhi.
The Foundation Day Lecture was delivered by Shri Amit Khare, Secretary, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and M/o Information & Broadcasting, Government of India and Chairman, IIMC.
Sh.Khare spoke on 'National Education Policy (NEP) - Philosophy
12. Kisan Rail Under the Kisan Rail Project, potential circuits for movement of vegetables, fruits and other perishables are being identified in consultation with Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Fisheries Departments of State Governments. The assessment is being done on the basis of seasonal availability of these items for both way traffic, so as to obtain efficiency and economies of scale.
Under the Kisan Rail Project, two train services viz. Devlali& Kolhap
13. National Council for Transgender Persons will assess impact of various policies with respect to transgenders The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has enacted “The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights), Act, 2019. As per Chapter VII of the Act in the National Council for Transgender Persons, along with other members, five representatives of transgender community from the State/UTs by rotation and five experts to represent Non-Governmental Organizations or associations working for the welfare of transgender persons are to be nominated by the Central Government. The Council will assess t
14. Various initiatives taken by Ministry of Steel for capacity building The National Steel Policy envisages achievement of 300 MTPA crude steel capacity by 2030-31. Towards achievement of this goal Ministry of Steel has taken several initiatives namely:-
(i) Domestically Manufactured Iron & Steel Products Policy for promoting procurement of Made in India steel by Government agencies.
(ii) Steel Scrap Policy for enhancing availability of domestically generated scrap.
16. Global Competition in Steel Industry Indian steel companies including the public sector steel companies have consistently enhanced their capacities, production and sales including exports over the years. Capacity for domestic crude steel production has been expanded from 109.85 Million Tonnes Per Annum (MTPA) in 2014-15 to 142.29 MTPA in 2019-20 while crude steel production has gone up from 88.98 MTPA in 2014-15 to 109.14 MTPA in 2019-20. India was a net exporter of steel in 2019-20 and during the period of April-August, 2020, steel exports
17. Misleading advertisements The Department of Consumer Affairs has launched a portal-Grievance Against Misleading Advertisements (GAMA), to enable consumers to register their grievances against misleading advertisements. 3302 complaints have been received in 2017, 4025 complaints in 2018 and 4416 complaints in 2019. The Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI), a voluntary self-regulatory organization, looks into complaints across all media. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of a Central Consumer Pro
18. Interviews for jobs abolished in 23 States and 8 UTs in India so far: Dr Jitendra Singh Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh disclosed here today that so far, interview for jobs has been abolished in 23 States and 8 Union Territories of India. This, he said, is a follow up to the abolition of interview for Group-B (Non- Gazetted) and Group - C posts in the Central Government ever since 2016.
Giving a brief about some of the path-breaking
19. Cross Border Intrusion Regular attempts for infiltration by terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir are sponsored and supported from across the border. The number of attempts of infiltration and estimated net infiltration in Jammu and Kashmir, month-wise, during the last 12 months (August 2019 – July 2020) are given below:
20. Deaths of CAPFs in J&K Jammu and Kashmir is affected by terrorism sponsored and supported from across the border for more than last three decades. The Government has adopted a policy of zero tolerance towards terrorism. Security forces are taking effective and continuous action in countering terrorism. As a result, 138 terrorists have been neutralized in Jammu and Kashmir from 01.03.2020 till 31.08.2020. During this period of six months, 50 security force personnel have attained martyrdom in terrorist related incidents and cea
21. Startup Ecosystem for Rural and Tribal Entrepreneurs Government of India, through Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, has taken initiatives for implementing entrepreneurship development schemes and programmes for the youth and women of the Country through entrepreneurship education, handholding & mentorship and essential linkages with financial and market institutions.
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) is implementing a project on entrepreneurship promotion and mentoring of micro and small enterprises i
22. Financial Assistance to Migrants Central Government was fully conscious that during the period of an inevitable lockdown, people should not be deprived of essential supplies. The situation was closely monitored 24*7 through Control Rooms at national level. With a view to provide food, health care and shelter to homeless people including migrant workers, Central Government on 28.03.2020, allowed the State Governments to use State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) for this purpose.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) also issued regular
24. PM hails passage of Labour reforms bills; says labour reforms will ensure well being of workers and boost economy The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has hailed the passage of Labour reforms bills by Parliament today.
In a series of tweets, the Prime Minister said, “Long due and much awaited Labour reforms have been passed by Parliament. The reforms will ensure well-being of our industrious workers and give a boost to economic growth. They are also shining examples of ‘Minimum Government, Maximum Governance.'
The new Labour code universalises minimum wages &
27 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC6 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India