The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) has been a big hit among EPF subscribers enabling them to access services during COVID-19 pandemic from the comfort of their homes in a hassle free manner. Adding to the 16 services already on the Umang App, EPFO has now started another facility enablinng EPS members to apply for Scheme Certificate under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995.
Scheme certificate is issued to members who withdraw their EPF contribution but wish to retain their membership with EPFO, to avail pension benefits on attainment of retirement age. A member becomes eligible for pension only if he has been, cumulately, a member of the Employees’ Pension Scheme,1995 for at least 10 years. Upon joining a new job, Scheme Certificate ensures that previous pensionable service is added to pensionable service rendered with the new employer thereby, increasing the amount of pension benefits. Further, Scheme Certificate is also useful for family members to avail family pension, in case of untimely death of the eligible member.
The ease of applying for Scheme Certificate through UMANG App will now help members avoid unnecessary hardship of physically applying for it, especially during pandemic times and will also eliminate unnecessary paperwork. The facility shall benefit over 5.89 crore subscribers. For availing the service on Umang App, an active Universal Account Number (UAN) and a mobile number registered with the EPFO is required.
By successfully bringing state-of-the-art technology to the doorstep of its subscribers, EPFO has remained to be most popular service provider on UMANG App. Out of the 47.3 crore hits clocked by the app since August 2019, 41.6 crore or 88% of them were meant for EPFO services. With India witnessing massive growth in digital connectivity through mobile phones, EPFO is making more and more services digitally accessible to members even in remotest locations through UMANG App.
*About UMANG* :
UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD) to drive Mobile Governance in India.
UMANG provides a single platform for all Indian Citizens to access pan India e-Gov services ranging from Central to Local Government bodies and other citizen centric services.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. SoS Safety App for Women The Government has launched the 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS), which provides for a single number (112) based assistance in emergencies to women in distress. ERSS can be accessed through 112 India Mobile App from any smart phone.
‘Police’ and ‘Public order’ are State subjects under the Seventh schedule to the Constitution of India. Maintaining law and order, protection of life and property of the citizens, including safety of women, is primarily the
2. Facility to apply for Scheme Certificate under EPS, 1995 now available on UMANG application The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) has been a big hit among EPF subscribers enabling them to access services during COVID-19 pandemic from the comfort of their homes in a hassle free manner. Adding to the 16 services already on the Umang App, EPFO has now started another facility enablinng EPS members to apply for Scheme Certificate under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995.
Scheme certificate is issued to members who withdraw their EPF contribution but wish to reta
4. Aapda Prahari App Uttar Pradesh Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, launched an integrated early warning system for weather alerts known as Aapda Prahari App and web based application for disaster Management on 24th July 2020, through video conferencing. The applications seek to improve the relief management work in the state and will help in minimizing the incidents of people getting killed due to weather related disasters. The state-of-art applications have been developed by NIC Uttar Pradesh under th
5. Coal Ministry launches website for research endeavors in coal sector “The website will help in disseminating and promoting the knowledge and research work in the coal sector”, said Shri Anil Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Coal. Launching the website to promote R&D activities in coal sector today, Shri Jain complemented the efforts of CMPDI in developing the website and suggested to put the web links of the efforts made by various esteemed organizations for R&D in coal sector on the website.
6. PUBG Mobile alternatives you can download right now on your smartphone PUBG Mobile is possibly among the most popular games on the planet with over 175 million downloads in India alone.
PUBG Mobile has been banned in India over security concerns
It will be soon removed from Google Play Store and Apple App Store in the country
7. Chingari - Original Indian Short Video App The Chingari App started in January 2018 that allows users to record and share short videos with incredible filters and games. It provides users with a chance to browse through several short videos, download them, like them, share them and more. Apart from this, it also provides users with a platform to connect with people through the Direct Message feature.
9. JanSamiksha Himachal Pradesh The Planning department in Himachal Pradesh is the nodal department for designing schemes to carry out development works at the grass root level. The funds for these schemes are routed from head office to the respective district. The district planning development committee (DPDC) receives proposals from individuals, groups and Panchayati Raj Institutions under the defined framework of various schemes. New works are sanctioned by the DPDC and executing agencies are assigned to carry out the works.
10. eServicesHP The app provides directory of all eServices and mobile apps available in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The user gets details of G2C, G2E, G2B & G2G services available in the state and also link to download mobile apps available. These links take the user to Android, Windows and iOS mobile app stores.
11. MyDocuments MyDocuments app is an effort to ease the task of keeping a scanned copy of all important documents electronically. The effort is made to enable user to get alerts for all periodic documents which may need renewal or any other important activity at a known periodicity or a known date. User can store monthly utility bill copy and can set periodicity monthly to raise the alerts well in time. Even the time can also be defined by the user him/herself. The important documents like Arm License, Driving License,
12. HP Circle Rates The HP Circle Rates app provides two main features namely; Search the prevailing Circle Rates and Find out the exact Stamp Duty and Registration Fee charges applicable on Land/Property being transacted.
Search Circle Rate: User can search category wise applicable Circle Rates of any Revenue Village by Selecting District, Tehsil and revenue village. Depending on the land type and distance of plot from National/State Highway or any other road, the rates will vary. All rates are annually notified by
13. e-HAAT A buy/sell platform with information about commodity, prices, produce information and a map based view of available farm products has the ability of connecting to a required farmer via web and mobile application. It aims to solve the problems of marketing and help the farmers to sell their products in a timely manner. When they register with the site, it captures all of their produce and location details and updates its database. Farmers can know of average demand, peak/low demand season, in and off seas
14. Water Monitoring Mobile based “WATER MONITORING” App is designed and developed by National Informatics Centre ,AP State Centre for use in the department of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This app is successfully being implemented in the state of AP in all the 48,692 habitations
The objective of this App is twofold
1. To enable the RWS functionaries to take stock of the functional status of the assets along with inspection and repair details
2. To capture
15. Bhunaksha CG Bhunaksha is the digitised cadastral map management tool under Bhuiyan project of Chhattisgarh developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India. This mobile application allows Citizen to view the information pertaining to selected land parcel (Khasra) by providing selection parameters viz. District, Tehsil, Village and Khasra number. Citizen can download the maps of Village to mobile and zoom it to any scale for plot information. Individual plot map report can also be generated and saved in
16. MyGrievance The mobile app of PGPORTAL viz. ‘MyGrievance’ is developed by National Informatics Centre in collaboration with Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, GoI
It serves a platform for public to Lodge grievances related to Central/State Government organizations and to monitor them.
1. Sign Up: One time sign up is required to get User Login.
2. Dashboard: A Dashboard for lodging and moni
17. JAN DHAN DARSHAK A Citizen centric mobile application to locate the banking infrastructure service points like Bank branch, ATM, Bank Mitra, Post office and CSC locations across the country
18. Indian Police At Your Call App The Indian Police at Your Call App is a GIS Map based interface for the citizens to locate police stations near to their current location so that they can easily “reach” the police station in case of emergency. The App displays the current location of the citizen on the Map along with details such as name of places, roads and major landmarks. The App dynamically fetches details of all the police stations near the location of the citizen and can be refreshed at regular intervals.
19. CHC Farm Machinery This Multi-language Mobile App platform for Custom Hiring Centers (CHCs) Agricultural Machinery, will facilitate local farmers of the different States across the country with the Custom hiring services of Farm Machinery Banks, Custom hiring Centers and Hi-tech Hubs established under the various Schemes of DAC&FW, MoA&FW without any computer support system.
This app will help the individual farmers, willing to provide their agricultural machinery & equipments on rental basis to
20. CG-MMTB A mobile based android application by Department of School Education, Govt. of Chhattisgarh, app has been created for this purpose using which a lesson can be either read or heard as there would be voice over. Wherever it is relevant, animation shall be shown. All activities in a text book, shall be video recorded and delivered through App. A lesson shall have assessment questions and student can take a test. Following are the services provided by this application
• App can be installed on mu
21. Ente Ration Card Ente Ration Card is an initiative of Civil Supplies Department of Government of Kerala. This app provides details of members in a Ration Card, Application Status and monthly quota.
- View full Ration card details including card type, monthly allocation and Application Status
- Description and other relevant details
- Get details of all members in the Ration Card
- Secured Access to information on demand
- Information provided to General public
22. Rohtang Permit Check Availability
Option is used to check the Petrol/Diesel permits availability for chosen date. One has to choose the desired date and application will provide the availability status. This option provides the information for the current and the future dates.
Option can be used by citizen/ officials to check whether permit is a valid permit or not. The user has to either enter permit number or scan the barcode on the permit and application will display the
23. Confonet Confonet App provides various services like case status, case history, Daily Orders, Display Board and Datewise cause List to the Consumers/Advocates. Also provides the facility to add the cases of your choice to your personalized wish list and get the current updated case status and other details on a single touch without giving other required selection parameters every time
24. mParivahan rovides Transport Service access to citizens through a mobile-based application. This app empowers citizen with instant access to various information, services and utilities related to the Transport Sector. Aimed to bring convenience to citizen and transparency in the system.
It is a genuine government app for all India RTO vehicl
25. SBM Jeevika Application is all about registering all below poverty line families in rural area for proving household toilets.
27 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching62 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
28 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan2 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
30 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC0 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
32 Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna#Bihar1 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna
Applications are invited by the Director, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna (Bihar) on prescribed recruitment application proforma from Indian citizens for appointment on various Non-Teaching/Non-Faculty Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts at IGIMS, Patna in various departments. (Advertisement No. 08/Non-Faculty Post/Estt./GIMS/2020)
IGIMS Patna Non-Faculty Recruitment 20 ...
33 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC11 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
40 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC5 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
43 Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020#Management19 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is looking forward to recruiting high calibre and talented professionals and invites online applications on prescribed form for the following 16 Government Job Vacancy of Assistant Manager position in various disciplines 2020. (Advertisement No. 04/2020-CP). Published at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
46 Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CBPBU Cooch Behar 2020#West Bengal10 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CBPBU Cooch Behar 2020
Online applications are invited for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions at the levels of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professors for Direct Recruitment on Regular Basis in Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University (CBPBU), Cooch Behar, (West Bengal) in the various subjects/disciplines (Advertisement No. F106.V1/REG/REC/0072-20).
47 Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in Ch. Ranbir Singh University (CRSU) Jind 2020#Haryana2 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CRSU Jind 2020
Online applications are invited for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions at the levels of Professor and Associate Professors for Direct Recruitment on Regular Basis in Ch. Ranbir Singh University (CRSU), Jind, Haryana in the various subjects/disciplines (Advertisement No.: 05/2020).
Faculty Vacancy Recruitment CRSU Jind 2020
CRSU Jind Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2020 Vacanc ...