Kerala's first and nation's twentieth mega food park in Palakkad district of Kerala was virtually inaugurated today by the Union Minister for Food Processing Industries, Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar and Chief Minister of Kerala, Mr. Pinarayi Vijayan. Union Minister of State for Food Processing Industries, Shri Rameshwar Teli was also present on the occasion. This project will give impetus to the development of food processing sector.
Speaking on the occasion, Shri Tomar said that Mega Food Park will prove to be a milestone in the development of the food processing sector in Kerala. It will leverage an additional investment of about Rs. 250 Crore in 25-30 food processing units in the park and would eventually lead to a turnover of about Rs. 450-500 Crore annually. The Park will also provide direct and indirect employment to 5,000 persons and benefit about 25,000 farmers in the CPC and PPC catchment areas. Shri Tomar said that under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, Government of India is constantly striving to make the country a flexible food economy and the world's food factory. The government has made food processing a major-thrust area of “Atma Nirbhar Bharat”. Twenty mega food parks in the country have been opened in collaboration with the Centre, seventeen other projects have also been approved, including a park in the Alleppey district of Kerala has been approved.
Shri Tomar said that we are proud of the farmers of our country and, due to their hard work, the country has sufficient stock of food grains, the needs of the countrymen are being fulfilled, food grains are surplus. He added that the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is continuously working to fill the gaps in the agriculture sector. Agri Infra Fund of one lakh crore rupees has been announced, while Kisan Rail has been started as per the budget announcement.
Shri Tomar said that there is more potential in the export of value-added goods, which will not only earn foreign exchange but will also create employment opportunities in the domestic market. Government of India is working on rejuvenation of the agricultural sector. Agreeing on the recommendations of the Finance Commission, the government has also increased the state funds. Central sector scheme PM Kisan Sampada Yojana is benefiting farmers a lot. Further, as part of the “Aatmanirbhar Bharat” campaign, the Centre has launched a new scheme - PM Formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises Scheme (PMFME).
Kerala Chief Minister Shri Vijayan said that this MFP will play an important role in providing assistance and relief to the farmers of Kerala. With this, the conditions of farmers will improve with the involvement of agricultural entrepreneurs. Expressing satisfaction over its establishment in the said time-frame, he said that this is one of the important schemes of Kerala, along with the Petro Park, Kochi-Bangalore Industrial Corridor, Defense Park, and other projects. All these have become a better medium to project Kerala in front of investors. Shri Vijayan said that Kerala entrepreneurs will take advantage of the assistance being received from the Centre and the food park is expected to give a big boost to the food processing industry.
Minister of State for Food Processing Industries, Shri Teli said that the facilities created in the park will not only reduce wastage of agricultural produce but will also ensure value addition. With this, farmers will get better prices of their agriproducts and their income will also increase. He added that this will provide processing opportunities to farmers, self-help groups, and micro-entrepreneurs and create more employment opportunities in the surrounding areas.
Industries Minister of Kerala, Mr. E.P. Jayarajan, and Water Resources Minister Shri K.K. Krishnan Kutty also addressed the occasion. Smt. Pushpa Subrahmanyam, Secretary, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, and Dr. K. Elengovan, Principal Secretary (Industry), Kerala, briefed about the project. Sh. Santosh Koshi Thomas, Managing Director, Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (Kinfra), expressed his gratitude. Regional public representatives, project officials, farmers, and other related officials of food park were also present on the occasion.
The KINFRA Mega Food Park has been set up in 79.42 acres of land at a project cost of Rs. 102.13 crore. The facilities created by the Implementing Agency at Central Processing Centre (CPC) of this Mega Food Park include Multi-product Cold Storage-5000MT, Drywarehouse-12000 MT, Pack House (Sorting Grading, Packing) 10MT/Hr, Ripening Chambers- 120MT, Condiment processing with mechanical drying facility-15MT/day, Food Testing Laboratory besides state of art enabling infrastructure. The Park has a common administrative building for office and other uses by the entrepreneurs and 04 Primary Processing Centres (PPCs) at Ernakulam (Mazhavanur), Thrissur (Koratty), Malappuram (Kakkanchery) and Wayanad (Kalpetta) districts with Packhouse facilities for primary processing and storage near the farms in the catchment area to benefit farmers. This Mega Food Park will benefit the people of Palakkad-District as well as nearby Districts of Malappuram & Thrissur of Kerala and nearby district of Coimbatore of Tamil Nadu.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
3. APARNA ENTERPRISES WINS MANDATE TO SUPPLY TILES FOR AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA RESIDENTIAL PROJECT APARNA ENTERPRISES WINS MANDATE TO SUPPLY TILES FOR AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA RESIDENTIAL PROJECT
Mumbai, 19thNovember, 2020: One of the leading players in the building materials segment, Aparna Enterprises Limited has been awarded a prestigious contract to provide Double Charged Tiles for Airports Authority of India residential quarters being constructed at Trichy and Coimbatore. The contract is r
5. PM Inaugurates RE-Invest 2020 Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated the 3rd Global Renewable Energy Investment Meeting and Expo (RE-Invest 2020) through video conferencing. The summit is organised by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy. The theme for RE-Invest 2020 is ‘Innovations for Sustainable Energy Transition’.
The Prime Minister expressed happiness that in the renewable energy sector, within a short time the progress from megawatts to gigawatts in generation capacity and “One Sun, One Wo
6. ITAT organises webinar to celebrate 71st Constitution Day The Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) celebrated the 71st Constitution Day, also known as Samvidhan Divas, on 26th November, 2020 by organizing an All India Webinar. The celebrations were led by the Mr. Justice P.P. Bhatt, President, ITAT. On the occasion, Shri Anoop Kumar Mendiratta, Union Law Secretary, Shri Tushar Mehta, Solicitor General of India, Ms. Seema Khorana Patra, Member (Legislation), Central Board of Direct Taxes and other dignitaries were present. The Vice Presidents a
7. Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports restores recognition of Archery Association of India Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports has restored the government recognition to Archery Association of India as a National Sports Federation for promotion and regulation of Archery Sport in the country. The Government recognition of AAI was withdrawn eight years back on account of failure to conduct its elections in accordance with the National Sports Development Code of India, 2011 (Sports Code).Government recognition of AAI will be valid for one year.
Union Minister for Tribal Affairs
12. Shripad Naik chairs e-event on two decades of the National Medicinal Plants Board Shri Shripad Yesso Naik, Minister of State (IC), for AYUSH chaired an e-event organized by the National Medicinal Plant Board on 24th November, 2020 to celebrate its Establishment Day. On this occasion, a “Status Report of NMPB 2020” and “Ayur-veg” e-book were also released.
The AYUSH Minister, Secretary (AYUSH) Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha and other members of the Board complemented NMPB for its progress, achievements and contribution made for growth and deve
13. KONE Elevator India once again in the list of 100 Best Companies for Women KONE Elevator India once again in the list of 100 Best Companies for Women
- This is the fifth successive time KONE Elevator India has been honoured
- Enters the 100 Best Companies for Women in India – “Hall of Fame”
Mumbai, November 25, 2020: KONE Elevator India, a fully owned subsidiary of KONE C
14. Cabinet approves Scheme of Amalgamation of Lakshmi Vilas Bank with DBS Bank India Limited The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has given its approval to the Scheme of Amalgamation of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB) with DBS Bank India Limited (DBIL). On 17.11.2020, to protect depositors' interest and in the interest of financial and banking stability, on RBI's application under section 45 of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, LVB had been under moratorium for a period of 30 days. In parallel, RBI, in consultation with Government, superseded the Board of
16. UNDP and Invest India launch the SDG Investor Map for India UNDP and Invest India have launched the SDG Investor Map for India, laying out 18 Investment Opportunities Areas (IOAs) in six critical SDG enabling sectors, that can help India push the needle forward on Sustainable Development.
“India occupies a key role in determining the success of the SDGs, globally. Invest India is pleased to have partnered with UNDP India to develop the first-ever 'SDG Investor Map for India'. This initiative is an instrumental stride in India's develop
17. Shri Dharmendra Pradhan Greets the Nation on the 74th Independence Day Shri Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of Steel and Petroleum & Natural Gas has greeted the nation on the 74th Independence day today. In a tweet message ‘From Bharat to Aatmanirbhar Bharat: The Wheel of transition’ Shri Pradhan said, “Our priorities on the domestic and international front have undergone major changes under the Modi government. In recent times, there has been much debate about whether a self-reliant India or Atma Nirbhar Bharat is compatible with globalizatio
18. BRO constructs 180-feet bailey bridge under three weeks providing connectivity to 20 villages in Uttarakhand Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has constructed a 180-feet bailey bridge in Jauljibi sector of Pithoragarh district, Uttarakhand in less than three weeks despite frequent landslides and heavy rains. The 50-metre span concrete bridge was completely washed out on July 27, 2020 when cloudburst hit the area and the nallas and rivers were flooded. This caused a mud flow of tremendous force. There were many casualties also due to landslides and the road communication was broken.
19. Policy for Transfer of Employees In terms of instructions issued by Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) on transfer/posting of Government employees, all Ministries/Departments of Government of India are required to have their own guidelines for transfer/posting of their employees providing for the following -
have a mechanism akin to Civil Services Board for recommending transfer; and
Respective Ministries/Departments are also required to place the transfer policy
20. Import and In-house production of PNG & CNG As per information provided by Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell (PPAC), approximately 9,228 MMSCM of Natural gas has been produced domestically and approximately 9,966 MMSCM of LNG has been imported in the country during the period April-July, 2020. This gas also caters to demand of Piped Natural Gas (PNG) and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
IOCL is executing 517 km long Paradip-Haldia-Barauni Oil 30" capacity augmentation pipeline project. IOCL has informed that physical progress of 43.
21. Solar and Wind Power System Steps taken by the Government to implement Solar Power plants and Wind power plants on Indian Railways (IR), inter-alia, are as follows:
1. 102.8 Mega Watt (MW) rooftop solar plants commissioned.
2. 4.7 MW land based solar plants commissioned.
3. Land based solar power plant of 50 MW at Bhilai (Chhattisgarh) and 2 MW at Diwana (Haryana) are under execution. The plant at Diwana will be commissioned in September, 2020.
4. To further proliferate solar plants, IR plans
22. Steps taken to ensure safety of healthcare and other health workers of hospitals Hospitals and dispensaries being a State subject, no data is maintained in the Union Government about Safai Karmacharis, who have died due to health and safety hazards related cleaning hospitals and medical waste during Covid-19 pandemic.
States were asked to constitute Infection Prevention and Control Committees. Hospitals were also to identify a nodal officer who will monitor the healthcare workers and review their exposure status. High risk exposures are placed under quarantine for 7 days. B
23. National Council for Transgender Persons will assess impact of various policies with respect to transgenders The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has enacted “The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights), Act, 2019. As per Chapter VII of the Act in the National Council for Transgender Persons, along with other members, five representatives of transgender community from the State/UTs by rotation and five experts to represent Non-Governmental Organizations or associations working for the welfare of transgender persons are to be nominated by the Central Government. The Council will assess t
24. CBDT provides ITR Filing Compliance Check Functionality for Scheduled Commercial Banks Central Board of Direct Taxes in exercise of powers conferred under section 138(1)(a) of Income Tax Act, 1961, has issued Order inF.No. 225/136/2020/ITA.II dated 31.08.2020, for furnishing information about IT Return Filing Status to Scheduled Commercial Banks, notified vide notification No. 71/2020 dated 31.08.2020 under sub-clause (ii) of clause (a) of sub-section (1) of section 138 of the Act.
25. Misleading advertisements The Department of Consumer Affairs has launched a portal-Grievance Against Misleading Advertisements (GAMA), to enable consumers to register their grievances against misleading advertisements. 3302 complaints have been received in 2017, 4025 complaints in 2018 and 4416 complaints in 2019. The Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI), a voluntary self-regulatory organization, looks into complaints across all media. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of a Central Consumer Pro
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching33 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
28 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research7 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
30 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs13 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
31 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC17 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
32 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research5 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
33 Himachal PSC Principal Officer Recruitment 2020 #Himachal Pradesh6 Days Remaining for Apply Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited by Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission (PSC) from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the following Government Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancies of Principal (B.Pharma), Planning Officer, and Veterinary Officer Vacancy under various Departments, Himachal Pradesh (Advertisement No. 07/10-/2020, 09/10-2020 and 10/10-2020).
34 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat7 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
35 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh5 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
38 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar16 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...
39 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC5 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies
47 Recruitment in KVIC 2020#Jobs17 Days Remaining for Apply The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India. KVIC invites Online Applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for direct recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Directors and Deputy Directors in KVIC. (Advt. No. KVIC/Adm./Recruitment/Dir-Dy.Dir. (DR)/2(30)/2020-21)
49 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Jharkhand North-East Punjab states#Jharkhand13 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand, North-East, and Punjab Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Jharkhand, North-East and Punjab states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
50 2000 Probationary Officer Recruitment in SBI#Bank6 Days Remaining for Apply State Bank of India (SBI) invites Online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment for the recruitment of the following 2000 Sarkari Naukri vacancy position of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI) on regular basis for the year 2020-21. (Advertisement no. CRPD/PO/2020-21/12)
SBI, a Fortune 500 company, has an overseas presence t ...