Union Minister for Education Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank' virtually inaugurated the Gyan Circle Ventures, a MeitY funded Technology Business Incubator (TBI) of Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City (Chittoor), Andhra Pradesh through Video Conference here today. Shri Amit Khare, Secretary, Higher Education, Shri. Ajay Prakash Sawhney, Secretary, MeitY; Shri Satish Chandra, Special Chief Secretary HE, Government of Andhra Pradesh; Shri. Bala M.S. Chairman, Board of Governors, IIIT Sri City Chittoor; Shri. Srinivasa C. Raju, Chairman, Sri City; Prof. G. Kannabiran, Director, IIIT Sri City Chittoor and senior officials of the Ministry were present on the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion Shri Pokhriyal said that Innovation is the engine that powers this progress of the nation. We need to foster innovation and entrepreneurship to ensure that we are self-sustainable and remain as a leader, at the cutting edge of science and technology, he added. It is centers like these, ‘Gyan Circle ventures’ which have the potential to instill entrepreneurship in young minds and steward them to become successful innovators.
Keeping up with the spirit of entrepreneurship, in 2020, IIIT Sri City is launching the TBI, Gyan Circle Ventures. Gyan Circle Ventures would function as a Technology Incubation and Development of Entrepreneurs (TIDE 2.0) incubation center as approved by the Ministry of Information Technology (MeitY), Shri Pokhriyal Informed.
He further informed that the incubator would leverage the institutions’ entrepreneurial spirit via utilizing its intellectual capital and engage in using emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Block-chain, Cyber Physical Systems (CPS), Cyber Security, Internet of Things (IoT), Robotics, etc.
Shri Pokhriyal said that the Gyan Circle Ventures will serve as a hub for innovation and startups by providing support, in various phases, via investments, infrastructure and mentoring. Notably, the TBI would have an Advisory Committee comprising leading Industrialists, entrepreneurs and technical experts. It would enable incubatees to leverage these expert mentors and networks from both academia and the industry. The Minister expressed hope that the incubator will serve as a catalyst for the advancement of society-conscious entrepreneurship and fuel job creation.
Speaking on the occasion Shri Khare said that IIIT Sri City promotes a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help faculty and students to fulfill their potential and to serve the needs of the community. We foster entrepreneurship and innovation through several ways. IIIT Sri City has been part of Ministry of Education’s Innovation Cell and established Institute Innovation Council. Furthermore, IIIT Sri City has established an Entrepreneurship Cell (E-cell) to support and enable students to create innovative ideas and convert them into business opportunities. E-cell trains students on how to be successful entrepreneurs with social responsibility. Shri Khare hoped that the TBI- Gyan Circle Ventures supported by MeitY will provide support for innovators and startups, in various phases via investments, infrastructure and support. It will also serve as a channel for commercializing the innovations of faculty and students.
Secretary, MeitY, Shri Ajay Prakash Sawhney said that IIIT Sri City is the perfect example of collaboration of education and industries and they are working great in the field of innovation.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Indian Agricultural Research Institute in Assam The foundation stone for setting-up of ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Assam was laid by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji on 26th May, 2017. Out of total 587 acres total land, 45 acres area is developed for academic-cum-residential campus, the status of which is as under:
Civil works on 45 acres boundary wall and prefabricated building has been done.
Construction of the Academic-cum-Administrative building, roads and site develo
2. New Medical Colleges set up in last three years As per information received from Board of Governors in supersession of Medical Council of India, during the last three years, 47 medical colleges have been recognized. List is given below:
List of medical colleges which have been recognized by the MCI/Central Govt.during the last three (3) years.
3. Simulation of Business Systems: An Applied Approach Simulation of Business Systems: An Applied Approach
By Prof. Deepu Philip | IIT Kanpur
The application of computer simulation to industrial settings is taught. The course will introduce the basic concepts of computat
4. List of Colleges in India List of Colleges in India
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology South Andaman, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Pincode - 744103 - Government
Jawaharlal Nehru Rajkeeya Mahavidyalaya South Andaman, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Pincode - 744104 - Government
Gandhi Institute of Technology an
9. CBSE maths basic void for Class XI admission in Gujarat AHMEDABAD: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) has decided not to grant admission in Class 11 science stream to CBSE students have who have cleared Class 10 with Mathematics Basic.
The state board took this decision in a meeting on August 7 and communicated it to all district education officers on Tuesday. The authorities have been asked to convey the instruction to higher secondary schools affiliated with the state board.
10. Achievements of Indian Science Congress Annual Indian Science Congress has been held every year ever since 1914. This year, 107th Indian Science Congress was held at University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka from 3-7th January, 2020 with the Focal Theme - Science & Technology : Rural Development
Through this process, the Indian Science Congress Association has been contributing to the development of Science in general and National Science Policy, in particular. The Children Science Congress, Women Sci
11. NEP aims at creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st century skills – Education Minister The key overall thrust of the National Education Policy (NEP), 2020, as laid down in the fundamental principles that will guide both the education system at large, as well as the individual institutions within it, is emphasis on conceptual understanding, rather than rote learning and learning for exams. The focus is on children learning how to learn. It aims at not only cognitive development, but also building character and creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st c
13. Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society- Education Minister Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society. Online resources are provided through the various initiativesof the Government - SWAYAM, SwayamPrabha, DIKSHA, e-Pathshala, e-PGPathshala, Virtual Labs, National Digital Library (NDL) and National Repository of Open Educational Resources (NROER).A comprehensive initiative called PM eVIDYA has been initiated which unifies all efforts related to digital/online/on-air education to enable multi-mode acces
15. Provision of Multi Disciplinary Study Options in Rural Areas Under NEP On the issues of multidisciplinary options, the National Education Policy, 2020 has stated that teacher preparation will also be done in integrated and multidisciplinary manner. The policy also states that to ensure an adequate number of teachers across subjects - particularly in subjects such as art, physical education, vocational education, and languages - teachers could be recruited to a school or school complex and the sharing of teachers across schools could be considered in accordance with the grou
16. Steps taken for Training of teachers for online classes DIKSHA has been leveraged to deliver online courses to teachers on multiple competencies. Till now, 6 states, NCERT and CBSE have already started their programs and have uploaded more than 200 courses and have collectively trained 12 Lakh teachers. This has led to 8 crore learning sessions for these teachers.
CBSE has uploaded 20 courses on competencies like Experiential learning, pedagogical competencies, ICT etc. and have trained more than 1 Lakh teachers already. NCERT has also started lever
17. NEP to create a new system that is aligned with the aspirational goals of 21st century education : Education Minister Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 after obtaining approval of Cabinet which is available at Ministry of Educations website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf. NEP 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and aims to address the many growing developmental imperatives of our country. This Policy proposes the revision and revamping of all aspects of the education structure, including i
19. Government is Implementing a Number of Schemes / Programmes to Increase Literacy Rates and Education Level of STs Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been implementing a separate Central Sector Scheme ‘Eklavya Model Residential Schools’ (EMRSs) from 2019-20. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality upper primary, secondary and senior secondary level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students to enable them to access the best opportunities in education and to bring them at par with the general population. 285 EMRSs are currently functional across the country.
As per Census 2011, literacy rate of S
20. Initiatives taken by government to ensure quality education in Rural Areas The Government of India has launched SamagraShiksha - an Integrated Scheme for school education, w.e.f. 2018-19, which is an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class XII and aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels and susbsumes the three erstwhile centrally sponsored sche
21. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
22. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
23. Steps taken by Ministry of Education to ensure Quality Education to Students across the country In order to target Universalisation of Secondary Education, the Department of School Education & Literacy has launched the Integrated Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha from 2018-19, which subsumes the erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of SarvaShikshaAbhiyan, RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan and Teacher Education. The scheme provides support inter-alia to the States and UTs for upgradation and strengthening of schools, including secondary schools in un-covered areas, and various other
24. 16,99,931 School Heads and Teachers have been trained under NISHTHA in 2019-20: Education Minister The Department of School Education and Literacy launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the Elementary level through an Integrated Teacher Training Programme called NISHTHA – National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement on 21st August, 2019. The aim of this integrated teacher training programme was to build the capacities of around 42 lakh teachers and Heads of Schools, faculty members of SCERTs and DIETs and Block Resource Coordinat
25. Package to Check Unemployment Rate Shri Santosh Gangwar, Minister of State (I/C) for Labour & Employment has said that the global spread of the corona virus (COVID-19) followed by lockdowns has affected global economies including India. Covid-19 has resulted in large number of migrant workers going back to their native places and loss of jobs has also been observed in India during this period. Replying to questions in written reply in Lok Sabha today he said that Government has taken initiatives for creating jobs at local
29 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC4 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
30 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIT Jalandhar 2020#Punjab4 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for Recruitment to the following various 93 Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Technical Assistant : 23 vacancies (UR-11, EWS-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01), Pay Scale : Pay Level-6 ₹35400-112400
SAS Assistant : 02 vacancies ...
31 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs15 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
32 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC19 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
33 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research7 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
34 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020#Gujarat1 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020
The Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda at Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications on prescribed form format from Indian Citizens for the recruitment and appointment of the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Post of Assistant Professor under Contractual Educational Services (CES) for the period of five years to be filled at various Higher Payment Academic Programmes in the MSU Baroda. (Adver ...
35 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh7 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
38 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC7 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies