MINISTRY OF NEW AND RENEWABLE ENERGY
"PRAKRITIK URJA PURASKAR YOJNA"
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India is operating 'Prakritik Urja Pursakar Yojna' to encourage original book-writing in Hindi/translation of books in Hindi in the field of New and Renewable Sources of Energy.
Under the scheme, there is a provision to award a first prize of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rs. One Lakh), second prize of Rs. 60,000/- (Rs. Sixty Thousand) and a third prize of Rs. 40,000/- (Rs. Forty Thousand) for the books originally written in Hindi.
Preference will be given to the books originally written in Hindi. If any translated book is selected for award in that case prize money will be haff of the amount given to original books.
All authors, whether Government employees or Non-Governmental persons, can participate in the scheme. Entries are invited for the award for the calender year 2017. Under the Scheme, books originally written in Hindi or translated into Hindi should be published from the year 2013 to 2017. The last date of receipt of entries is October, 31st, 2018. Entries will be accepted in prescribed proforma only. For prescribed proforma and further details, please visit this Ministry's website www.mnre.gov.in
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. NEP 2020 upholds Reservation Policy as Enshrined in Indian Constitution- Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has today clarified that the NEP 2020 upholds the Reservation Policy enshrined in the Constitution of India. Following is the text of the Minister’s letter giving the details:
“This is apropos media reports attributed to PTI that have appeared on and around 24th November 2020 questioning whether the NEP 2020 upholds the Reservation Policy as in enshrined in the Constitution of India. As per the articles published,
3. Ramayan Cruise Service will be launched soon on the river Saryu in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh ‘Ramayan Cruise Tour’ on the Saryu river in Ayodhya will be launched soon. Shri Mansukh Mandaviya, Minister of Ports, Shipping and Waterways today chaired a review meeting for the implementation of cruise service.
It will be the first-ever luxury Cruise service on the Saryu river (Ghagra/National Waterways-40) in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh. It aims to give mesmerizing experience to devotees with one-of-its-kind spiritual journeys while cruising through the famous ghats of the holy river
7. Power-packed Apex Committee meeting provides suggestions for finalization of draft STIP 2020 A power-packed Apex Committee meeting of the new Science, Technology & Innovation Policy STIP 2020 discussed various suggestions for the upcoming policy that will pave the way towards a knowledge-based economy.
The meeting on virtual mode chaired by Professor K Vijay Raghavan, Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India, and co-chaired by Dr. V K Saraswat, Member Science, NITI Aayog and Professor Ashutosh Sharma, Secretary, Department of Science and Technology, Government of Ind
8. English rendering of PM’s address in the 18th Episode of ‘Mann Ki Baat 2.0’ on 29.11.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar! I want to share a good news with you all at the beginning of Mann ki Baat today. Every Indian will be proud to know that a very oldidol of Devi Annapurna is returning to India from Canada. This idol was stolen from a temple of Varanasi and smuggled out of the country around 100 years ago somewhere around 1913. I express my gratitude to the Government of Canada and to all those for this large heartedness who made this propitious deed possible. Mata Annapoorna has a very speci
9. PM Inaugurates RE-Invest 2020 Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated the 3rd Global Renewable Energy Investment Meeting and Expo (RE-Invest 2020) through video conferencing. The summit is organised by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy. The theme for RE-Invest 2020 is ‘Innovations for Sustainable Energy Transition’.
The Prime Minister expressed happiness that in the renewable energy sector, within a short time the progress from megawatts to gigawatts in generation capacity and “One Sun, One Wo
10. Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports restores recognition of Archery Association of India Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports has restored the government recognition to Archery Association of India as a National Sports Federation for promotion and regulation of Archery Sport in the country. The Government recognition of AAI was withdrawn eight years back on account of failure to conduct its elections in accordance with the National Sports Development Code of India, 2011 (Sports Code).Government recognition of AAI will be valid for one year.
Union Minister for Tribal Affairs
13. Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on Anganwadis across the Country As per the directions issued by Ministry of Home Affairs, under Disaster Management Act, 2005, all the Anganwadi Centres across the country were closed to limit the impact of COVID-19. During the consultation held with States/UTs in the month of July 2020, most of the States had also expressed their inability to open Anganwadi Centres in the light of increasing incidents of COVID-19. However, to ensure continuous nutritional support to Anganwadi beneficiaries, Anganwadi Workers and Helpers have been dist
14. Union HRD Minister announces fresh examination dates of NEET and JEE Mains & Advance Union HRD Minister announces fresh examination dates of NEET and JEE Mains & Advance
In his address to the students Shri Pokhriyal said that our priority during this epidemic is to ensure safety and academic welfare of students. We will ensure that while conducting the examination, we strictly follow the guidelines given by the Ministry of Home Affairs and Health Ministry so that students are kept away from the grip of this epidemic.
The Minister said that social distancing will
15. Extension of date of implementation of Toys (Quality Control) Order, 2020 The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India today issued notification, extending the date of implementation of Toys (Quality Control) Order, 2020 as 1.1.2021 in place of 1.9.2020.
This decision allows domestic manufacturers four months of extra time to make necessary arrangements for compliance of standards in view of difficulties arising out of COVID-19 pandemic.
17. Private sector participation in Space activities approved Private sector participation in Space activities approved
Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today approved far reaching reforms in the Space sector aimed at boosting private sector participation in the entire range of space activities. The decision taken is in line with the long-term vision of the Prime Minister of transforming India and making the country self-reliant and technologically advanced.
India is among a handful of countries with
19. Postponement of launch of 24x7 Toll-Free Mental Health Rehabilitation Helpline of M/o SJ&E The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment has regretted that the program regarding the launch of “KIRAN” TOLL-FREE Mental Health Rehabilitation Helpline (1800-599-0019) number on 27-08-2020 through virtual mode has now been postponed and the fresh date of launch will be communicated. The Ministry has also regretted any inconvenience caused due to postponement.
20. New Industrial Policies The Government is in the process of bringing out a strategy paper on boosting industrial growth which will be a roadmap for all businesses in the country.
Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under Pradhan MantriAwasYojana – Urabn (PMAY-U), for providing accommodation at affordable rent to urban migrants / poor has been launched on 31.07.2020 after approval of the Union Cabinet. It’soperational guidelines along with implem
21. Policy for Transfer of Employees In terms of instructions issued by Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) on transfer/posting of Government employees, all Ministries/Departments of Government of India are required to have their own guidelines for transfer/posting of their employees providing for the following -
have a mechanism akin to Civil Services Board for recommending transfer; and
Respective Ministries/Departments are also required to place the transfer policy
22. Kisan Rail Under the Kisan Rail Project, potential circuits for movement of vegetables, fruits and other perishables are being identified in consultation with Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Fisheries Departments of State Governments. The assessment is being done on the basis of seasonal availability of these items for both way traffic, so as to obtain efficiency and economies of scale.
Under the Kisan Rail Project, two train services viz. Devlali& Kolhap
23. National Council for Transgender Persons will assess impact of various policies with respect to transgenders The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has enacted “The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights), Act, 2019. As per Chapter VII of the Act in the National Council for Transgender Persons, along with other members, five representatives of transgender community from the State/UTs by rotation and five experts to represent Non-Governmental Organizations or associations working for the welfare of transgender persons are to be nominated by the Central Government. The Council will assess t
24. Health Ministry to rush Central teams to UP, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, and Odisha Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has decided to deploy high level Central teams to four States of Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, and Odisha. These States are seeing a sudden surge in the number of COVID cases and some of them are also reporting high mortality.
The teams will support the State efforts towards strengthening containment, surveillance, testing and efficient clinical management of the positive cases. They shall also guide the States in effectively managing the c
26 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research2 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
27 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
28 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies
33 Recruitment in KVIC 2020#Jobs12 Days Remaining for Apply The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India. KVIC invites Online Applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for direct recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Directors and Deputy Directors in KVIC. (Advt. No. KVIC/Adm./Recruitment/Dir-Dy.Dir. (DR)/2(30)/2020-21)
37 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 15/2020 #UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 17/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Statistical Officer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 15/2020).