“The website will help in disseminating and promoting the knowledge and research work in the coal sector”, said Shri Anil Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Coal. Launching the website to promote R&D activities in coal sector today, Shri Jain complemented the efforts of CMPDI in developing the website and suggested to put the web links of the efforts made by various esteemed organizations for R&D in coal sector on the website.
Ministry of Coal has launched the website to promote Research & Development (R&D) activities of the ministry and attract research institutes for R&D endeavors in coal sector. Shri Anil Jain launched the website (https://scienceandtech.cmpdi.co.in/) during the 56th meeting of Standing Scientific Research Committee of the Ministry. Coal India R&D arm, Central Mines Planning & Design Institute Limited (CMPDI) has designed and developed this website.
The website broadly displays the guidelines for implementing coal research projects with different forms so that anybody can submit proposals in requisite manner. It also has lists and outcomes of completed projects and ongoing research projects to have a transparency and avoid repetitive nature of projects. It showcases photos, videos and news clippings related to the coal and lignite sector and different publications are also available on the website. The website contains identified thrust areas for future coal research keeping in view the future needs of the nation.
MoC has been promoting R&D activities in Coal & Lignite sectors through its Coal Science & Technology (S&T) Plan for improvement in production, productivity, safety, coal beneficiation & utilization, protection of environment & ecology, clean coal technology & allied fields etc. MoC also provides funds to carry out research work on these subjects.
Research projects are presently being implemented by national research and academic institutions like IITs, NITs, IISc, NRSC, CSIR laboratories, other reputed universities etc. with active participation of coal and lignite producing companies. New thrust areas for research projects have been identified by a high-level technical committee constituted by MoC. These have been displayed on CMPDI website based on which need based research proposals may be submitted throughout the year.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Facility to apply for Scheme Certificate under EPS, 1995 now available on UMANG application The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) has been a big hit among EPF subscribers enabling them to access services during COVID-19 pandemic from the comfort of their homes in a hassle free manner. Adding to the 16 services already on the Umang App, EPFO has now started another facility enablinng EPS members to apply for Scheme Certificate under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995.
Scheme certificate is issued to members who withdraw their EPF contribution but wish to reta
3. Aapda Prahari App Uttar Pradesh Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, launched an integrated early warning system for weather alerts known as Aapda Prahari App and web based application for disaster Management on 24th July 2020, through video conferencing. The applications seek to improve the relief management work in the state and will help in minimizing the incidents of people getting killed due to weather related disasters. The state-of-art applications have been developed by NIC Uttar Pradesh under th
4. Coal Ministry launches website for research endeavors in coal sector “The website will help in disseminating and promoting the knowledge and research work in the coal sector”, said Shri Anil Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Coal. Launching the website to promote R&D activities in coal sector today, Shri Jain complemented the efforts of CMPDI in developing the website and suggested to put the web links of the efforts made by various esteemed organizations for R&D in coal sector on the website.
5. PUBG Mobile alternatives you can download right now on your smartphone PUBG Mobile is possibly among the most popular games on the planet with over 175 million downloads in India alone.
PUBG Mobile has been banned in India over security concerns
It will be soon removed from Google Play Store and Apple App Store in the country
7. Mission Antyodaya Ministry Of Rural Development has planned to collect the village level data on infrastructure and economic activities using this ‘Mission Antyodaya’ android mobile App. The Information collected will be used for ranking of the Gram panchayats and to create a baseline for monitoring the progress of the villages and GPs.
It is not for use of General Public but only for the officials of the MoRD for field data collection.
8. TS Weather Building a strong, reliable and accurate data on weather related parameters and real time dissemination system that can reach out to the communities at the lowest territorial units using all possible types of communications systems Generating vulnerability mapping for all types of disasters for the State, District, Mandals and Villages and prepares Disaster Mitigation plans and integrates them with the regular planning process at State, District and Panchayat levels Analysing climate change impacts in th
9. mParivahan rovides Transport Service access to citizens through a mobile-based application. This app empowers citizen with instant access to various information, services and utilities related to the Transport Sector. Aimed to bring convenience to citizen and transparency in the system.
It is a genuine government app for all India RTO vehicl
10. PMKISAN GoI The Government of India launched a new Central Sector Scheme, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in order to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). The scheme was launched in February 2019. It is being implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare (DAC&FW) under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare through the Department of Agriculture of all the States and Union Territories Governments. Under the Scheme, a
11. NICeScan NICeScan is a generic QR/Bar code scanner developed using open source components. This application is primarily designed for eGovernance applications. This application is not for commercial use. NIC is not responsible for the content available in the QR code. You have to make sure that the data being scanned is from authentic source. NIC is not responsible for the content of the websites which is redirected from this application.
12. CPIS CPIS APPs : It is a mobile application to deliver some of the information of an Employee available in CPIS database anytime and anywhere through android based smart phone. The authentication parameter to access information is the EIN and Date of Birth of the employee. Once authenticated, this apps will provide the following information of the respective employee.
1. Profile of the Employee :
(Name, designation, Present Posting Place, Dt of joining to the service, Live employee/Retired etc)
13. Test Result Entry, DACF&W Soil Health Card Scheme is a flagship program of the Government of India promoted by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare. Under the scheme, the government plans to issue Soil Health Cards (SHC) to farmers. SHC provides soil nutrient status of his holding to each farmer and advice him on the dosage of fertilizers and also the needed soil amendments, that he should apply to maintain soil health in the long run. SHC contai
14. Govt eProcurement System - NIC Government eProcurement System of National Informatics centre, GePNIC Mobile App
provides convenient, easy and free access to tenders published on the Central Public
This app provides details of eTenders published by various entities of Government of India
through the Central Public Procurement Portal. Basic and important details of tenders are made
accessible through the app and access to complete tender information is free. The users may al
15. Gram Samvaad Gram Samvaad is a citizen centric mobile app, created by Ministry of Rural Development in collaboration with NIC team of Department of Rural Development , to serve and empower the rural citizens of India, by facilitating single window access by citizens to information at Gram Panchayat level on various Rural Development programs, covering inter-alia programme objectives, scope and performance . The App presently covers 7 programs of Ministry of Rural Development as also information on the Grants to Local
16. Official App of Delhi High Court. Official App of Delhi High Court.
Provides Case Status, Display Board, Cause List, Supreme Court Display Board, Access to important links of Delhi High Court website etc.
Special features under ‘Advocate Login’ option for advocates already registered with Delhi High Court e-Filing software e.g. Advocate Diary, Case Status of own cases, Application for e-Inspection, Request/Approval of Online Gate Pass, etc.
You can access the app even as a guest user.
17. ARUN 2 The Mobile App ARUN(Atal Rooftop solar User Navigator) is developed for Ministry of New and Renewable Energy for the promotion of solar rooftop systems and assistance of installations of solar rooftop systems. The main functionalities of the App includes basic things to be known about solar rooftop systems, Guidelines for installation of Solar rooftop systems, A calculator for calculating the cost of installations, Method of installation of Solar rooftop systems, the schemes and policies related to solar
18. Pharma Sahi Daam The Mobile App developed for NPPA ( National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority ),Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers will provide information to consumers on prices of Scheduled medicines which are under price regulation as well as Non Scheduled medicines.‘Pharma Sahi Daam’ is an online search tool for checking prices of Scheduled / Non-Scheduled medicines instantly at the time of purchase of the medicine.The tool will indicate the MRP of the medicines (inclusive of VAT).This app will faci
19. SPPP The Rajasthan State Public Procurement Portal of Government of Rajasthan has been set up in pursuance of provisions of section 17 of Rajasthan Transparency in Public Procurement Act, 2012. It is accessible to general public so as to enable them to know about the activities of public procurement of goods, works and services by Department of State Government, State Public Sector Enterprises, anybody covered under the ambit of the Act. The portal has provisions for such bodies to publish their Bid Enquiries
20. Janmanrega Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) has inherent provisions for proactive disclosure of information to its citizens in reference to implementation of the MGNREGS. Citizen awareness is a key to efficient, effective and transparent execution of the scheme, while the programme rests on participation principles. Paradigm shift from an employment-oriented to a sustainable and productive livelihood support programme warrants greater public engagement. Mobile phone acts as a mode of
21. Bharat Ke Veer The brave soldiers of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) fight a daily battle to safeguard India’s external and internal security. Protecting the hostile boarders in the west with Pakistan and in the north and east with China; and facing the threats generated by the militants in Jammu and Kashmir, insurgency in the north-east; and Maoist extremists in central and east India, to keep us safe. One soldier loses his/her life every third day and one is permanently incapacitated.
Bharat Ke Veer m
22. Aakash Educational Services Limited Launches Free App for NEET aspirants In continuation with its philosophy of putting “Students First” and being a pioneer in launching innovative products, Aakash Educational Services Ltd. (AESL), the national leader in test preparation services, has launched a Free App for NEET aspirants. Named, the ‘NEET Challenger App’, it enables candidates to strengthen their preparation for the upcoming NEET examination by making them thoroughly understand the i
24. PARIKSHA - Recruitment against Govt. Vacancies. PARIKSHA Product under “Implementation of National e-Gov. AppStore” has been developed & implemented in various recruitment agencies by NIC UP State Unit. PAperless Recruitment for Intelligent, Knowledgeable, Skilled and Highly Able candidates (PARIKSHA) provides complete solution for recruitments against vacant posts laying in the Government Departments/ Commissions/ Other Organizations/ PSUs etc… of PAN India under Direct or Examination mode.
25. Govt raises red flags over video conference app Zoom, calls it unsafe The Union home ministry has raised alarm bells, flagging video conferencing software Zoom, as unsafe and vulnerable to cyber crimes.
The ministry’s notification comes at a time when the platform has gained prominence with most industries now working from home in the wake of the covid-19 outbreak, globally. At the same time, with privacy coming into question in case of Zoom, the Centre has also asked all its ministers and staff to refrain from conducting any meetings on third party applica
30 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan7 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
32 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC5 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
34 Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna#Bihar6 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna
Applications are invited by the Director, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna (Bihar) on prescribed recruitment application proforma from Indian citizens for appointment on various Non-Teaching/Non-Faculty Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts at IGIMS, Patna in various departments. (Advertisement No. 08/Non-Faculty Post/Estt./GIMS/2020)
IGIMS Patna Non-Faculty Recruitment 20 ...
35 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC16 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
42 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC10 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
43 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC4 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).
45 FSSAI invites application for engagingone Consultant/Young Professional (Legal)#Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply he Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous statutory Authority set up under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import, to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption.
FSSAI proposes to fill-up positions inviting applications from self-motivated professionals to be engaged on contract basis as ...
46 Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020#Management24 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is looking forward to recruiting high calibre and talented professionals and invites online applications on prescribed form for the following 16 Government Job Vacancy of Assistant Manager position in various disciplines 2020. (Advertisement No. 04/2020-CP). Published at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
48 Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CBPBU Cooch Behar 2020#West Bengal15 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CBPBU Cooch Behar 2020
Online applications are invited for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions at the levels of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professors for Direct Recruitment on Regular Basis in Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University (CBPBU), Cooch Behar, (West Bengal) in the various subjects/disciplines (Advertisement No. F106.V1/REG/REC/0072-20).
49 Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in Ch. Ranbir Singh University (CRSU) Jind 2020#Haryana7 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CRSU Jind 2020
Online applications are invited for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions at the levels of Professor and Associate Professors for Direct Recruitment on Regular Basis in Ch. Ranbir Singh University (CRSU), Jind, Haryana in the various subjects/disciplines (Advertisement No.: 05/2020).
Faculty Vacancy Recruitment CRSU Jind 2020
CRSU Jind Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2020 Vacanc ...