The Indian swimming fraternity has welcomed the decision to reopen swimming pools across the country. On Friday, the Sports Ministry issued the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) outlining use of swimming pools for competitive swimmers. In its order dated September 30, the Union Home Ministry allowed for the reopening of swimming pools except for those in containment zones.
Virdhawal Khade one of 6 Indian swimmers who has achieved the Olympic qualification B mark and who participated in the 2008 Olympics is very happy about the decision saying, “It is an excellent decision . I am glad the swimmers will get a chance to get back to full form and race again soon . I hope the State Governments take decision to fully support the Decision taken by the Centre at the soonest and 100% of the competitive swimmers can start training again.”
In August SAI had sanctioned a two-month training camp in Dubai, attended by swimmers Srihari Nataraj and Kushagra Rawat, both of whom have achieved the B Qualification mark. As also Sajan Prakash. Though he had trained in Dubai, Nataraj is happy to be training in India once again, “I'm very glad that swimming pools are opening up in India, being able to train by staying at home does make me a feel a lot better especially due to the fact I have my entire support staff available and the schedule can be designed for maximum efficiency.”
Despite the delays brought upon by the Covid-19 pandemic, a postponed Olympics may just help Indian swimmers and Dronacharya awardee coach Nihar Ameen has said the resumption of training is a positive step in this regard, “I am absolutely overjoyed with the news that our swimmers are allowed to resume their training. All our swimmers have suffered a setback due to the Pandemic and the rescheduling of the Olympics will surely help our swimmers get back to form. I am very optimistic that our Olympic B qualifiers will work very hard to attain the A qualifying time and all our swimmers across the country are very enthusiastic about resuming their training.”
The Swimming Federation of India too has welcomed the decision and the SOPs created for the resumption of swimming, Secretary General Monal Chokshi said, “We are very happy that the government has permitted the resumption of competitive swimming. The SOP document of MYAS is a comprehensive and well conceived document. It shall be our priority to propagate the need to follow these guidelines for our athletes safety.”
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
3. Simplilearn Launches SkillUp Program for Tech Professionals Simplilearn Launches SkillUp Program for Tech Professionals
● Learners can start learning today’s most in-demand skills
● More than 300+ job-ready skills through 1000+ hours of free online self-learning video content
Mumbai, November 26, 2020:
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate the summit Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020 on October 5 Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and NITI Aayog are organizing a Global Virtual Summit on Artificial Intelligence (AI), RAISE 2020- ‘Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020,’ from October 5-9, 2020. The Summit will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in the august presence ofMinister of Electronics & IT, Communications and Law &Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, eminent global AI expert Professor R
5. ERP Software is key for companies´ digital transformation The traditional focus of ERP software is to help automate business processes, especially those that are considered critical to ensure the basic operation of the company. On the other hand, digital transformation has a broader and more disruptive focus, in which companies seek new ways of doing things to satisfy and delight their customers. ERP software is the first stage of transformation, but it requires additional work.
The mastery of ERP software in
6. Outstanding translation agency Pangeanic is a professional translation agency that offers translation, website localization services and transcription services, always with professional results. The following are the different types of translations offered by the agency.
Standard translation service
One of its most popular translation services. Pangeanic translators produce high-quality translations, which are th
8. Rocket Launching Port Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh informed about the status of setting up of country’s second space rocket launching port by ISRO in Kulasekarapattinam, located in Tamil Nadu in a written reply in Lok Sabha.
As per the request of Department of Space, Government of Tamil Nadu has identified 961.66.90 hectares in Thoothukudi district. Land surve
9. 13 Flying Training Organisations (FTOs) approved by DGCA to Provide Pilot Training for Drones As on 15 Sep 2020, 13 Flying Training Organisations (FTOs) have been approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) to provide pilot training for Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) or drones.
Draft Civil Aviation Requirements (CAR) Section 7, Series D, Part-I and draft Flying Training Circular (FTC) - 2 of 2020 have been published on the DGCA website for seeking public comments. Once the above mentioned CAR and FTC are approved, it would encourage more entities to seek permission
10. Rajya Sabha passes Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 today Rajya Sabha passed Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 in New Delhi today. The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Act of 2014 and Indian Institutes of Information Technology (Public-Private Partnership) Act, 2017 are the unique initiatives of the Government of India to impart knowledge in the field of Information Technology to provide solutions to the challenges faced by the country.The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 wa
11. The top Python developers in the United States Python is a Swiss Army Knife for programmers. It is a veteran programming language present in many applications and operating systems. We can find it running on servers, in iOS, Android, Linux, Windows or Mac applications. This is because it has a moderate learning curve and because its philosophy emphasizes offering a readable code syntax.
It is a versatile multiplatform and multiparadigm programming language that stands out for its readable and clean code. On
12. Get Ready to Learn RPA Blue Prism We are living in the midst of a digital era. Technology can enable us to automate business processes using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and software rather than people, wherever possible. A technology for this purpose is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA can have a transformative impact on organizations by lowering costs, increasing reliability, and executing quickly. It can also let IT
13. Private Sector Participation in Space Sector Government has created Indian National Space, Promotion &Authorization Centre (INSPACe), under Department of Space to encourage, promote and hand hold the private sector for their participation in Space Sector. Private players will also be able to use ISRO infrastructure through INSPACe.The decision of Government was conveyed to the Members of the scientific community elaborately, and scientific community welcomed the Government decision.
The role of New Space India Limited (NSIL) in the po
14. CSIR-CMERI comes up with High Flow Rate Water Purification Technology for Fluoride and Iron Removal NEED OF THE TECHNOLOGY:
The contamination of fluoride and iron in drinking water is increasing day by day. Iron is the most abundant trace element in human body, responsible for accomplishment of vital biological functions such as gastrointestinal processes and the regulation of body temperature. But when iron level in water is beyond 0.3 ppm (as per WHO guideline), it shows several adverse effects including liver disease, irregular heart rhythm and neuronal disorder etc.
15. NTPC allowed to use drones for research and inspection of Thermal Power Projects Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) and Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) have granted conditional exemption to National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) for the deployment of Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) for carrying out research and inspection activities at Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Station, Madhya Pradesh, Gadarwara Super Thermal Power Plant, Madhya Pradesh, and Sipat Super Thermal Power Project, Chhattisgarh using drones.
Shri Amber Dubey, Joint Secretary, Ministry
17. 11 Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Students
The Most Popular Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Learners
Hundreds of digital education tools have been created with the purpose of giving autonomy to the student, improving the administration of academic processes, encouraging collaboration, and facilitating communication
19. Successful Flight Test of SMART Supersonic Missile Assisted Release of Torpedo (SMART) has been successfully flight tested today 5th Oct 2020 at 1145 hrs from Wheeler Island off the coast of Odisha. All the mission objectives including missile flight upto the range and altitude, separation of the nose cone, release of Torpedo and deployment of Velocity Reduction Mechanism (VRM) have been met perfectly.
The tracking stations (Radars, Electro Optical Systems) along the coast and the telemetry stations including down range ships
21. Workshop to mark 20 years of Himalayan Chandra Telescope to highlight the science it produced In the cold, dry desert of Ladakh, 4500 meters above the mean sea level, for two decades, the 2-m diameter optical-infrared Himalayan Chandra Telescope (HCT) at the Indian Astronomical Observatory (IAO) has been scanning the night sky in search of stellar explosions, comets, asteroids, and exo-planets.
The telescope remotely operated using a dedicated satellite communication link from the Centre for Research & Education in Science & Technology (CREST), Indian I
22. Department of Science & Technology is having three binational Centres Presently the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India is having three binationalCentres namely Indo-French Centre for Promotional of Advanced Research (IFCPAR)established with France in 1987, Indo-US Science & Technology Forum (IUSSTF) established in2000 with USA and Indo-German Science & Technology Centre (IGSTC) established in 2010under inter-governmental agreements.
During last three years, the following new programmes have been launched by these binationalCentres:
23. 670 new electric buses and 241 charging stations sanctioned under FAME scheme In a big push towards electric mobility the Government has sanctioned 670 Electric buses in the states of Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat and Chandigarh and 241 Charging Stations in Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Gujarat and Port Blair under Phase-II of FAME India Scheme.
Announcing this in a series of tweet messages,Union Heavy In
25. National Super Computing Mission (NSM) is boosting high power computing in the country India is fast expanding its supercomputer facilities and developing the capacity to manufacture its own supercomputers in the country.
The National Super Computing Mission (NSM) is rapidly boosting high power computing in the country through its various phases to meet the increasing computational demands of academia, researchers, MSMEs, and startups in areas like oil exploration, flood prediction as also genomics, and drug discovery.
With the infrastructure planned in NSM Phase-I alre
26 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
27 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIT Jalandhar 2020#Punjab0 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for Recruitment to the following various 93 Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Technical Assistant : 23 vacancies (UR-11, EWS-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01), Pay Scale : Pay Level-6 ₹35400-112400
SAS Assistant : 02 vacancies ...
28 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research5 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
29 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
31 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC3 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies
33 Project Manager Engineer Recruitment in CDAC Mumbai 2020#Engineering8 Days Remaining for Apply The Mumbai Office of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) invites online applications on prescribed format for Regular Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions of Information Technology (IT) Project Manager and Project Engineer on contract and on consolidated salary in CDAC Mumbai. (Advt. No. CDACM/Consal/2/2020).
CDAC Mumbai Project Manager Engineer Recruitment 2020
38 Recruitment in KVIC 2020#Jobs15 Days Remaining for Apply The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India. KVIC invites Online Applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for direct recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Directors and Deputy Directors in KVIC. (Advt. No. KVIC/Adm./Recruitment/Dir-Dy.Dir. (DR)/2(30)/2020-21)
41 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 15/2020 #UPSC17 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 17/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Statistical Officer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 15/2020).
42 Lecturer Technical Education Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan27 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Lecturer Technical Education for Rajasthan Technical Education Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 05/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The d ...