Bata urges everyone to embrace hope and positivity with their new campaign #Kickout2020
Bata urges everyone to embrace hope and positivity with their new campaign #Kickout2020
October 16, 2020: The year 2020 has put a dampener on everyone’s spirit with most people having been confined to their homes for the major part of the year. However, to beat the pandemic blues and spread positivity, footwear major Bata India Limited has launched its first big campaign of the year – #KickOut2020. The campaign launch is also accompanied by the launch of new collection – ‘Ready Again’, which comprises of a wide variety of footwear to go with every outfit and occasion. Casuals, Festive, Fitness, Dress, Fashion, you name it, the ‘Ready Again’ collection has all the comfortable & stylish designs.
The new campaign urges everyone to kick out 2020 with it all its negativity, take things in their stride, and get ready once again to rejoice in the good times with friends and family, but of course within the purview of reason and safety. Through the campaign, Bata India seeks to boost consumer morale and motivate them to take charge of their lives once again and kick out the mundane blues that captivated lives for long. The brand also urges one and all to follow and ensure all the precautionary measures prescribed by the government and maintain social distancing.
The ‘Kick Out 2020’ TVC, conceptualized by Contract Advertising, features KritiSanon as she comes back home after shopping at a Bata Store and advises her brother that it is time to kick out 2020. As the TVC progresses, Kriti proceeds to showcase the different shoes she had bought for different occasions, and her excitement at having bought new shoes for working out to be fit, visiting friends and celebrating with family after so long, is quite palpable. She then presents her brother with his ‘new year’ gift-a stylish pair of shoes for his next date. The TVC ends with Kriti urging everyone to Kick Out 2020 with Bata’s new ‘Ready Again’ Collection.
Commenting on the new #KickOut2020 campaign, Anand Narang, Vice President – Marketing, Bata India Limited said: “As the Covidstorm continues, people have been stuck at home and adapting to a life of isolation and monotony. As they cope with the mental, physical and emotional stress, at Bata we wanted to inspire them to embrace positivity and focus on the better things in life, to start rebuilding their lives and the economy back. It is now time to kick out all the negativity and by naming our latest collection ‘Ready Again’, we wanted to remind everyone that it is time now to take charge of their lives again and get ready to welcome togetherness, happiness & celebrations. Being from the creative and innovation industry, we didn’t want to sit back and let life pass by. It’s time for brands & marketing fraternity to be original, beagile, to inspire, and remind people to adapt to new normal and move ahead. We hope that the upliftingtone of the #Kickout2020 campaign along with the message to be Ready Again strikes an emotional chord with consumers, showing the humane &authentic side of the Bata brand.”
SagarMahabaleshwarkar, Chief Creative Officer, Contract India, said:“How do you get rid of the most despisedyear ever? Simple, you just Kickout 2020 and get ready again. That’s the idea behind this campaign. A simple idea which provokes you, makes you think, and motivates you. An annual yearend campaign thus turned into something rather unforgettable by Bata India.”
Agency: Contract Advertising
Creative:SagarMahabaleshwarkar, Tarvinderjit Singh, Rupesh Sahay, Madhumita Deb
Account Planning:Rohit Srivastava, ParulBudhiraja
Account Management: V. BhaskarPreenja, Sonia Upadhyaya
Production House:Bay 99
Director: Ishaan Nair
Bata has held a unique place in the hearts of Indians for more than 85 years. Probably the only footwear brand that offers footwear and accessories for the entire family, Bata has redefined the modern footwear industry in India. It has established a leadership position in the industry and is the most-trusted name in branded footwear. It sells more than 49 million pairs of footwear every year and serves 120,000-plus customers almost every day.
Bata India is the largest footwear retailer in India, offering footwear, accessories and bags across brands such as Bata, Hush Puppies, Naturalizer, Power, Marie Claire, Weinbrenner, North Star, Scholl, Bata Comfit and Bubblegummers, to name a few. It retails in more than 1550 Bata own and franchisee stores, on bata.in, on ecomm marketplaces and in thousands of multi-brand footwear dealer stores pan-India. To make its products accessible to millions of Indians, Bata has evolved its channels and has recently launched new channels like Bata Chat Shop, Bata Home Delivery and Bata Store-on-Wheels for neighborhood communities. For more information on Bata India, please visit www.bata.in
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is Indian Direct Selling Association IDSA? The Indian Direct Selling Association IDSA is an autonomous, self-regulatory body for the direct selling industry in India. The Association acts as an interface between the industry and policy-making bodies of the Government facilitating the cause of Direct Selling Industry in India.
IDSA strives to create and further an environment conducive to the growth of direct selling industry in India, partnering industry and government alike through advisory and consultative activities.
2. KVIC Firmness Forces Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal to Remove 160 Fake Khadi Products Online Khadi and Village Industries Commission’s (KVIC) firmness has forced e-commerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal and others to remove over 160 web links selling products in the brand name of “Khadi”. In a statement today, KVIC has said that the development comes in wake of KVIC serving legal notices to over 1000 firms using the brand name “Khadi India” to sell their products and thus causing damage to its reputation and the loss of work to Khadi artisans.
3. AVON INDIA| Shop Makeup, SkinCare, HairCare, Fragrance, Jewellery. Business Opportunity AVON INDIA| Shop Makeup, SkinCare, HairCare, Fragrance, Jewellery. Business Opportunity
For 130 years Avon has stood for women: providing innovative, quality beauty products which are primarily sold to women, through women. Millions of independent Representatives across the world sell iconic Avon brands such as Avon Color and ANEW through their social networks, building their own beauty businesses on a full- or part-time basis. Avon supports women’s empowerment, entrepreneurship and well-
6. Oriflame Business Opportunity | Oriflame cosmetics | product List Look Great, Make Money & Have Fun
Over 50 years of changing lives
For over 50 years, Oriflame has been empowering people to make a change in their lives by recommending and selling high quality beauty products inspired by nature and powered by Swedish science. Oriflame is Europe’s largest beauty company selling direct with a global community of over 3 million independent sales consultants around the world.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
INCOME & FLEX
10. 4Life Products List 4Life® offers food supplements that support general health and wellness. Achieve your healthy lifestyle goals with 4Life Transfer Factor™ products to help you to maintain excellent health, lose weight and much more. Purchase products to consume or build your own business as a 4Life distributor.* Visit https://india.4life.com/corp/shop
Total body, Promotes overa
14. Vestige product List Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd., which started its operations in the year 2004, is now becoming a leading direct selling company dealing in world class wellness products. Vestige is constantly growing at a phenomenal rate every year. The growth rate in itself speaks volumes about the quality of the products, the marketing plan and the management that has been able to deliver such a rewarding and sustainable system.
Visit official website https://www.myvestige.com
Vestige product List
15. SHOPPING OFFERS FOR JULY 2020 SHOPPING OFFERS FOR JULY 2020
Get 30% OFF on order of INR 4500 & above at AJIOGOLD LUXURY BRAND OFFER
Ajio - Fashion
COUPON : AJIOSPL
16. Trending Looks This Navratri - By Zivame Trending Looks This Navratri - By Zivame
Mumbai, Come October and the festive season comes alive in full swing! We couldn’t be more excited, especially this year. A celebration with family and friends that is full of love, laughter and hope is the need of the hour - even if it is virtual! So, if you are wondering what to wear on
18. DXN Products List DXN was founded by Datuk Dr. Lim Siow Jin, a graduate from the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology. Datuk Dr. Lim started the business in quest of the benefits of mushroom on human health. His deep interest and endless effort drove him to utilize the fullest potential of Ganoderma or Lingzhi, which is well-known as the King of Herbs, for human health and wealth, with the establishment of DXN in 1993.
The core business activities of DXN include cultivation, manufacturing and marketing of
20. IMC PRODUCTS LIST International Marketing Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
IMC is geared up to promote indigenous, Ayurvedic Products and Indian culture. Bringing back centuries old medicine...
View More Details
21. Unicity Products List Unicity Products List - Official website https://www.unicity.com/ind/ (India)
For scientists, research is more than just a
24. KVIC begins online sale of Khadi Face Masks KVIC begins online sale of Khadi Face Masks
The widely popular Khadi Face Masks are now available for online sale. This will benefit people in the remotest parts of the country particularly those who cannot afford to move out of their houses or visit Khadi India outlets due to constraints. The orders for the Khadi Masks can be placed at: http://www.kviconline.gov.in/khadimask.
KVIC is selling both Khadi Cotton and Silk masks. Whil
26 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC15 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
27 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh3 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
29 Recruitment in KVIC 2020#Jobs15 Days Remaining for Apply The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India. KVIC invites Online Applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for direct recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Directors and Deputy Directors in KVIC. (Advt. No. KVIC/Adm./Recruitment/Dir-Dy.Dir. (DR)/2(30)/2020-21)
31 2000 Probationary Officer Recruitment in SBI#Bank4 Days Remaining for Apply State Bank of India (SBI) invites Online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment for the recruitment of the following 2000 Sarkari Naukri vacancy position of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI) on regular basis for the year 2020-21. (Advertisement no. CRPD/PO/2020-21/12)
SBI, a Fortune 500 company, has an overseas presence t ...
32 Canara Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Bank15 Days Remaining for Apply anara Bank, a leading listed Public Sector Bank having headquartered in Bengaluru (syndicate Bank is merged with Canara Bank), invites Online applications in the prescribed format for recruitment to the various government job vacancy posts in the Specialized category in JMG Scale-I and MMG Scale-II in the Specialist Officer cadre in various specialist disciplines (Advertisement No. CB/RP/2/2020).