The field of Robotic systems encompasses everything to do with the design, neural networks, engineering, programming, testing and development of robots, human robots, and collaborative robots to help humans perform daily activities. Robotics is growing rapidly with the advent of big data and the IoT and machines are now capable of processing large quantities of data and learning with minimal human interaction. Using autonomous vehicles as an example, the sensors on the vehicle process thousands of data points each second along with location data from the web to move the vehicle safely along its route. Robotics projects and applications can be found across a large number of industries from automotive production to military drone operations to landing on and exploring Mars. Even creating four-legged robots can help change the world with virtual reality data mapping and more.
Robotics for Beginners Course Overview
The University of Naples Federico II offers foundation courses for robotics where you can learn the fundamentals of kinematics, differential kinematics and statics. The University of Columbia offers Robotics where you can learn core techniques for representing robots that perform physical tasks in the real world. It will cover the fundamentals of robotics, focusing on both the mind and the body.
Online Courses in Robotics
Robotics courses cover multiple science, linear math and technology disciplines including machine learning, artificial intelligence, data science, design and engineering. Online courses and programs are designed to introduce you to each of these areas and jump start your career in this exciting and rapidly expanding field.
The MicroMasters in Robotics from the University of Pennsylvania offers students the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of robotics from legendary professors at the GRASP (General Robotics, Automation, Sensing and Perception) Laboratory. You will learn the math and robot programming tools required to build robots, from the assessment of a real-world problem to the design and development of a solution. The 4-course online robotics program covers visual intelligence, machine learning, robot dynamics and control and locomotion engineering and is equivalent to 30% of an on-campus Masters of Science in Engineering degree in Robotics.
Columbia University’s popular MicroMasters in Artificial Intelligence (AI) demonstrates how applications of machine learning can be used to solve complex problems. Learn how to manipulate robot arms including kinematic chains, forward and inverse kinematics, mobile robot map representations and gain experience planning complete robot systems.
Gone are the days of pure science fiction for robots on earth and space. There are quite a few options for career paths in the field of industrial Robotics, from humanoid robot programming and engineering to construction, deployment, healthcare, automate management and maintenance. Careerbuilder.com lists over 1,000 full-time positions with job titles such as Robotics Specialist, Robotics Technician, Mobile Robotics Application Engineer, Robotics Application Engineer and Lead Robotics Software Engineer. Some of the most in demand areas looking for candidates include California, Boston, Massachusetts, and China.While there are many positions in the exciting new era of robotics development and innovation, there is also huge demand for specialists that can maintain the millions of robotic machines already in use around the world. Almost all positions require advanced degrees or specializations in math and computer science and an internship will always lift you above the crowd when applying for that first job. Whether you are applying to Google, Microsoft, NASA, Lego, Amazon, or somewhere else, edX will help get you prepared. /p>
Explore a Career in Robotics
Get an introduction to robotics with one of many courses on edX and see if a job in the next generation robotics industry is right for you. Take a course in robotics fundamentals, machine learning or artificial intelligence and gain a clear understanding of the field and what you need to excel. Many courses are self-paced so you can enroll now and start today.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Robotics Courses Robotics CoursesWhat is Robotics?
The field of Robotic systems encompasses everything to do with the design, neural networks, engineering, programming, testing and development of robots, human robots, and collaborative robots to help humans perform daily activities. Robotics is growing rapidly with the advent of big data and the IoT and machines are now capable of processing large quan
3. Purple Book Purple Book
About the PURPLE Book
The PURPLE Book is a handbook on general recommendations on diets for common medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cancer and so on. It has been developed as a resource for hospitals, clinics and medical centres. It has been developed and vetted by leading experts in the field of nutriti
5. IIT Kharagpur Technological Innovation will go on Impacting Lives in Rural India Comments Education Minister The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has successfully validated ‘COVIRAP,’ the diagnostic machine evolved by the IIT Kharagpur researchers, for its efficacy in COVID-19 detection. Various commercial units have already approached the Institute for technology licensing to enable a rapid reach of this innovation to the common people across the State. After rigorous testing with the patient samples by an authorized ICMR laboratory, adhering to their strict guidelines, ICMR has now provid
6. Steps taken by the Government to ensure quality education for vulnerable groups Government is committed to ensure equal access to online/digital education, even when done remotely. Quality Online courses are provided through SWAYAM which is an indigenously developed MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) platform. Since everyone does not have access to internet, under one of the flagship Initiatives,SWAYAM-Prabha, Ministry of Education is providing 34 educational TV channels covering educational contents for Schools and Higher Educational Institutions. Curriculum-based
8. Government is Implementing a Number of Schemes / Programmes to Increase Literacy Rates and Education Level of STs Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been implementing a separate Central Sector Scheme ‘Eklavya Model Residential Schools’ (EMRSs) from 2019-20. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality upper primary, secondary and senior secondary level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students to enable them to access the best opportunities in education and to bring them at par with the general population. 285 EMRSs are currently functional across the country.
As per Census 2011, literacy rate of S
10. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
11. Partnership with International Agencies To ensure that skilling fulfils the aspiration of the people at local level including Panchayat level, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is laying emphasis on empowering the District. It is envisaged that the District Skill Committee under the District Collector would not only facilitate development of district skill development plans but also oversee the implementations for better delivery. District Skill Committees would work closely with the Ministry to drive ski
12. THE CABLE TELEVISION NETWORKS (REGULATION) AMENDMENT ACT, 2002 केबल टेलीविजन नेटवर्क (विनियमन) अधिनियम 1995
New Delhi, the 1st January, 2003/Pausa 11, 1924 (Saka)
The following Act of Parliament received the assent of the President on the 31 st December, 2002 and is hereby published for general information:-
13. AICTE approves inclusion of Geospatial as a subject in GATE and NET exam Students competing for the popular National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities and colleges, including IITs and NITs and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for JRF in CSIR laboratories, can now opt for Geospatial as a subject.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has approved for the inclusion of Geospatial subject in GATE and NET examination on the recommendation of the N
14. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
17. Provision of Multi Disciplinary Study Options in Rural Areas Under NEP On the issues of multidisciplinary options, the National Education Policy, 2020 has stated that teacher preparation will also be done in integrated and multidisciplinary manner. The policy also states that to ensure an adequate number of teachers across subjects - particularly in subjects such as art, physical education, vocational education, and languages - teachers could be recruited to a school or school complex and the sharing of teachers across schools could be considered in accordance with the grou
18. Government is taking multiple initiatives and actions for implementation of NEP-2020: Education Minister The NEP 2020 has been finalised after detailed consultation process with all stakeholders including State/UT Governments.As per National Education Policy 2020, implementation of the Policy requires multiple initiatives and actions, which will have to be taken by multiple bodies in a synchronized andsystematic manner. Accordingly, this Ministry has communicated to all States/UT Governments for implementation of NEP 2020 in letter and spirit. Ministry of Education is also organising ‘ShikshakParv&rsq
20. NEP aims at creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st century skills – Education Minister The key overall thrust of the National Education Policy (NEP), 2020, as laid down in the fundamental principles that will guide both the education system at large, as well as the individual institutions within it, is emphasis on conceptual understanding, rather than rote learning and learning for exams. The focus is on children learning how to learn. It aims at not only cognitive development, but also building character and creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st c
21. Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society- Education Minister Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society. Online resources are provided through the various initiativesof the Government - SWAYAM, SwayamPrabha, DIKSHA, e-Pathshala, e-PGPathshala, Virtual Labs, National Digital Library (NDL) and National Repository of Open Educational Resources (NROER).A comprehensive initiative called PM eVIDYA has been initiated which unifies all efforts related to digital/online/on-air education to enable multi-mode acces
22. 16,99,931 School Heads and Teachers have been trained under NISHTHA in 2019-20: Education Minister The Department of School Education and Literacy launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the Elementary level through an Integrated Teacher Training Programme called NISHTHA – National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement on 21st August, 2019. The aim of this integrated teacher training programme was to build the capacities of around 42 lakh teachers and Heads of Schools, faculty members of SCERTs and DIETs and Block Resource Coordinat
23. A National Webinar in Alternative Models of Education under ShikshaParv The National Webinar to discuss the implications of the National Education Policy for developing Alternative Models of Education in the country was held on 22 September 2020. The webinar was hosted by the National Institute of Open Schooling. Eminent educationists Prof. N K Ambasht, Former Chairman, NIOS and Prof. GirishwarMisra, Former VC, Mahatma Gandhi Hindi AntarrashtriyaVishwavidyalaya, Wardha were the panelists of the webinar. The webinar was moderated by NIOS, Chairman,Prof.ShridharSrivastavaand D
24. Steps taken for Training of teachers for online classes DIKSHA has been leveraged to deliver online courses to teachers on multiple competencies. Till now, 6 states, NCERT and CBSE have already started their programs and have uploaded more than 200 courses and have collectively trained 12 Lakh teachers. This has led to 8 crore learning sessions for these teachers.
CBSE has uploaded 20 courses on competencies like Experiential learning, pedagogical competencies, ICT etc. and have trained more than 1 Lakh teachers already. NCERT has also started lever
27 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC5 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
33 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh12 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)
35 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020#Gujarat16 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications in the prescribed format from committed academics and practitioners with quality teaching experience, publications, and research expertise for the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various areas/ disciplines and some other Non-Teaching ...