Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated 3 key projects in Gujarat today through video conferencing.
Shri Modi launched the Kisan Suryodaya Yojana for providing 16 hours of power supply to farmers. He also inaugurated the Paediatric Heart Hospital attached with U.N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre and a Mobile Application for tele-cardiology at the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital in Ahmedabad.
The Prime Minister also inaugurated the Ropeway at Girnar on the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion, he said Gujarat has always been an exemplary model for the determination and dedication of the common man. He added after the Sujalam-Suflam and Sauni scheme, the kisan Suryodaya Yojana Gujarat has set a milestone in meeting the needs of the Gujarat Farmers. He said the work done in Gujarat for years in the field of electricity, has become the basis of this scheme. He said from power generation to transmission all the works were carried out in mission mode to improve the capacity in the state. He said in 2010 when the Solar Power Plant was inaugurated in Patan, nobody could have imagined that India would show the world the path for One Sun, One World, One Grid. Prime Minister appreciated the fact that India has now reached 5th position in the world in the last few years in solar power and is advancing fast.
On Kisan Suryodaya Yojana the Prime Minister said, earlier most of the farmers got power for irrigation in the night only and hadto wake up all night. In Girnar and Junagadh the farmers alsoface the problems of wild animals.Under the Kisan Suryodaya Yojana farmers will get 3 phase power supply from 5 AM to 9 PM and will bring a new dawn in their lives.
The Prime Minister also lauded the efforts of the Gujarat government for doing this work by preparing a completely new capacity of transmission, without affecting the other existing systems. Under this scheme, about 3500 circuit kilometers of new transmission lines will be laid in the next 2-3 years and will be implemented in more than a thousand villages in the coming days and most of these villages are in tribal dominated areas. He said it will change the lives of lakhs of farmers, when the entire Gujarat gets the power supply through this scheme.
The Prime Minister urged to work continuously in line with the changing times to help the farmers in doubling their income, by reducing their investment and overcoming their difficulties. He listed the initiatives of the Government to double the income of the farmers like formation of thousands of FPOs, neem coating urea, Soil Health Cards and launching of many new initiatives. He said under KUSUM yojana, FPOs, Panchayats and all such organizations are assisted in setting up small solar plants on barren lands and that irrigation pumps of farmers are also connected to the solar energy. He added the electricity generated from this will be used by the farmers for their irrigation and they can sell the surplus power.
The Prime Minister remarked that along with power Gujarat has done commendable work in the field of irrigation and drinking water also. He said there used to be great hardships for people just to get water and today water has reached those districts which was not imagined before. He felt proud of the projects like Sardar Sarovar project and Water Grids which helped in water reaching the drought hit regions of Gujarat. He pointed out that 80 percent of the households in Gujarat have piped drinking water and very Soon Gujarat will be the state where every house will have piped drinking water. He urged the farmers to reiterate the mantra of Per Drop More Crop as Kisan Suryodaya Yojana is being inaugurated. He said providing electricity during the day would help the farmers in setting up micro irrigation and Kisan Suryodaya Yojana would help in the expansion of micro irrigation in the state.
Referring to the UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Center launched today he said it is one of the few hospitals in the country that has a world class infrastructure as well as a modern health facility and would be India's largest cardiac hospital. He said Gujarat did a commendable work with setting up a network of modern hospitals, medical colleges and connecting every village with better health facilities. He added that 21 lakh people of Gujarat have received free treatment under Ayushman Bharat scheme. More than 525 Jan Aushadi Kendras offering low cost medicines have been opened in Gujarat and out of this, about Rs 100 crore have been used to save the common people of Gujarat.
The Prime Minister said Girnar mountain is the abode of Ma Ambe. It has Gorakhnath peak, Guru Dattatreya peak and a Jain temple. He said with the inauguration of the world class Rope Way more and more devotees and tourists will come here. He said this would be the fourth rope way in Gujarat along with Banaskantha, Pavagadh and Satpura. He added this ropeway will now provide job opportunities and economic opportunities to the people. He highlighted the hardships people face when such systems that provide so much convenience to the people, remain stuck for so long. He listed the economic benefits accruing to the locals by developing tourist sites. He listed sites like Shivarajpur beach which has got blue flag certification and Statue of Unity which provides a lot of employment opportunities to the locals. He cited an example of Kankaria Lake in Ahmedabad where nobody used to go. And after renovation yearly about 75 lakh people are visiting the Lake and has also become a source of revenue to many people. He said tourism is one sector which with little investment provides many job opportunities. He urged the people of Gujarat and those spread across the world to become its ambassadors to canvas for the various tourist destinations in Gujarat and help in its progress.
Kisan Suryodaya Yojana
To provide day-time power supply for irrigation, the Gujarat Government under Chief Minister Shri Vijay Rupani had recently announced the ‘Kisan Suryodaya Yojana’. Under this scheme, farmers will be able to avail power supply from 5 AM to 9 PM. The state government has allocated a budget of Rs.3500 crore for installing transmission infrastructure under this scheme by 2023. 234 ‘66-Kilowatt’ transmission lines, with a total length of 3490 circuit kilometers (CKM) will be established under the project, in addition to 220 KV substations.
Dahod, Patan, Mahisagar, Panchmahal, Chhota Udepur, Kheda, Tapi, Valsad, Anand and Gir-Somnath have been included under the Scheme for 2020-21. The remaining districts will be covered in a phase-wise manner by 2022-23.
Paediatric Heart Hospital attached with the U.N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research
Prime Minister also inaugurated the Paediatric Heart Hospital attached with the U.N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre and a Mobile Application for tele-cardiology at the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital in Ahmedabad.
The U.N Mehta Institute will now become India’s biggest hospital for cardiology in addition to being one of the select few hospitals in the world with a world-class medical infrastructure and medical facilities.
The Institute is undergoing expansion at the cost of Rs. 470 crores. The number of beds will increase from 450 to 1251 after the completion of the expansion project. The Institute will also become the biggest single super speciality cardiac teaching institute in the country and one of the biggest single super speciality cardiac hospitals in the world.
The building is equipped with safety precautions like earthquake proof construction, fire fighting hydrant system and fire mist system. The research centre will house India’s first Advanced Cardiac ICU on Wheels with O.T., which is equipped with ventilators, IABP, haemodialysis, ECMO etc. 14 operation centres and 7 cardiac catheterization labs will also be started at the institute.
Gujarat will once again be highlighted on the global tourism map with the inauguration of the Ropeway at Girnar on 24th October, 2020. Initially, there will be 25-30 cabins, with a capacity of 8 people per cabin. A distance of 2.3 kms will now be covered in just 7.5 minutes through the ropeway. In addition to this, the ropeway will also provide a scenic view of the lush green beauty surrounding the Girnar mountain.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Jeevan Pramaan. Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners Jeevan Pramaan. Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners
Jeevan Pramaan is a biometric enabled digital service for pensioners. Pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organization can take benefit of this facility.
More than One Crore families in India can be classified as pensioner families, where the pension disbursed by the various government bodies forms the basis for their income and sustainability. There are about Fifty L
2. Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund (PMNRF) Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund (PMNRF)
In pursuance of an appeal by the then Prime Minister, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru in January, 1948, the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund (PMNRF) was established with public contributions to assist displaced persons from Pakistan. The resources of the PMNRF are now utilized primarily to render immediate relief to families of those killed in natural calamities like floods, cyclones and earthquakes, etc. and to the victims of
3. Benefits of Agricultural Schemes to Farmers Agriculture is a State Subject. Government of India facilitates the State Governments through many Centrally Sponsored and Central Sector Schemes to increase production, to reduce cost of cultivation like Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY), Soil Health Card Scheme, Sub Mission on Agricultural Mechanisation etc.
A statement showing the amount of budget allocated and amount spent thereon during the last five years is as under:
5. 107 Cities Registered For India Cycles 4 change Challenge Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has launched the India Cycles4Change Challenge on 25th June, 2020. The Challenge is open to all Indian cities with population above 5 lakhs, capital cities of States/Union Territories (UTs) and Smart Cities.
As on 17th September, 2020, 107 cities have registered for the Challenge. A State-wise list of cities registered for the Challenge is given below. At present, participating cities are undertaking pilot projects, citizen surveys and participating in capa
6. Development in MSME Sector As a measure to help the MSMEs grow, the Government, vide notification no.S.O. 2119 (E) dated 26.06.2020, has notified composite criteria of classification of MSMEs based on investment in plant and machinery or equipment and turnover of the enterprise. The new criteria is effective from 1.7.2020. However, to provide hassle free transition from old system of Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum to Udyam Registration, 31.03.2021 has been fixed as deadline. The New criteria provides that the turnover with respect to ex
7. Success Rate of E-NAM Agriculture Marketing being a state subject, wholesale marketing of agriculture produce is generally carried out through a network of regulated Agriculture Produce Market Committee (APMC) markets promoted by respective Government of State/ Union Territories (UTs) under their respective State/UT APMC Act. Central Government plays a supportive role in agricultural marketing. Small and Marginal farmers sometime face difficulty in direct access to markets due to varied reasons like small amount of marketable
9. Urea is being provided to farmers at a statutory notified Maximum Retail Price :Shri Gowda The Minister of Chemicals & Fertilizers Shri DV Sadananda Gowda has informed the Rajya Sabha in a written reply today that Government of India has notified fertilizer as an essential commodity under the Essential Commodities Act, 1955(ECA) and notified Fertilizer (Control) Order (FCO), 1985 & Fertilizer (Movement Control) Order, 1973 under the EC Act. He added that State Governments have been adequately empowered to ensure selling of fertilizers at notified MRP besides stopping black
10. Shifting of Base to India by MNCs Several multinational companies have evinced their interest to shift their base into India across different States in sectors such as Electronics, Retail, e-Commerce, Automotive, Food Processing, Textiles etc. However, due to sensitivity of information maintained by the companies, the reasons for relocation of operations are not explicitly spelt out. It has been seen that FDI inflows usually helps in augmenting domestic capital and promote employment opportunities across sectors. The FD
11. Job Cards to Migrant Labourers and Employed Workers Mahatma Gandhi NREGS is a demand driven wage employment scheme. Every adult member of a household in a rural area, having job card (as per Mahatma Gandhi NREG Act), is eligible for a demand for a job under the scheme. There is no provision to register a Job card holder categorised as migrant labourers/ family in the job card in the scheme. A job card can be issued to a migrant labour/family as per the provision of the Act against a demand by the migrant labour/family. A total of 86,81,928 new job card du
12. E-Gram Swaraj Portal With a vision to strengthen digitalization in Panchayats for the purpose of empowering rural India, a unified tool e-Gram SWARAJ portal (https://egramswaraj.gov.in/) has been developed by the Ministry for effective monitoring and evaluation of works taken up in the Gram Panchayats.
e-Gram SWARAJ unifies the planning, accounting and monitoring functions of Gram Panchayats. It’s combination with the Area Profiler application, Local Government Directory (LGD) and the Public Financial Managem
13. More than 9,79,000 mandays of work generated by Indian Railways till 18 September, 2020 under Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyaan Indian Railways has generated 9,79,557 mandays of work till 18 September 2020 under Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyaan in 6 States viz. Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.
Shri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Railways and Commerce & Industry is closely monitoring the progress made in these projects and generation of work opportunities for the migrant labours of these states under this scheme. Around 164 Railway infrastructure projects are being executed in these state
14. Make In India Scheme Targets for production of indigenous defence equipment are decided based on requirements of the Armed Forces. Procurement of defence equipment is undertaken from various domestic as well as foreign vendors, based on threat perception, operational challenges and technological changes and to keep the Armed Forces in a state of readiness to meet the entire spectrum of security challenges.
‘Make in India’ is implemented in defence sector through various policy initiatives which promotes
15. Government to set up Medical Devices Park in Kerala Kerala will soon house one of the first medical device parks in the country, focusing on the high-risk medical device sector to provide full range of services for the medical devices industry like R&D support, testing, and evaluation.
MedSpark, the medical devices park envisaged as a joint initiative of Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST), an autonomous institute of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India, and the Kerala
16. Social Security for AWWs, Women and Children during Pandemic Under the Social Security benefits, Anganwadi Workers (AWWs)/ Anganwadi Helpers (AWHs) are covered under the following Insurance Schemes:
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY): AWWs and AWHs in the age group of 18 to 50 years are covered under PMJJBY for life cover of Rs.2.00 lakh (covers life risk, death due to any reason).
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY): AWWs and AWHs in the age group of 18-59 years are covered under PMSBY fo
18. Government has launched YuWaah – a multi-stakeholder platform to make young people career ready Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports and United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF) have signed a “Statement of Intent” on 20.07.2020 to establish YuWaah, Generation Unlimited (GenU), a global multi-stakeholder platform in India. As per the Statement of Intent, the objectives of this project are:
Support young people by providing entrepreneurship classes (online and offline) with successful entrepreneurs and experts, towards establishing entrepreneurial mindset among young people.
19. Implementation of PM-KISAN Scheme Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Yojna, the responsibility of identifying the landholder farmer family eligible for benefit under the Scheme and uploading the data of the eligible beneficiaries on the PM-KISAN Portal is that of the States/UT Administrations. The total number of eligible beneficiaries enrolled/uploaded in the PM-KISAN portal as on 17-09-2020 is 11,07,62,287. The State-wise details of eligible beneficiaries uploaded in the PM-KISAN portal since 2019 till date is
20. Organic Farming in the Country Assistance is provided under different schemes by the Government for promoting organic farming in the country –
1. Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY): The scheme promotes cluster based organic farming with PGS certification. Cluster formation, training, certification and marketing are supported under the scheme. Assistance of Rs.50,000 per ha /3 years is provided out of which 62% i.e., Rs. 31,000 is given as incentive to a farmer towards organic inputs.
21. Beneficial Cropping Patterns The cropping pattern is dependent on various factors viz. agro-climatic conditions of the region, availability of resources, market forces, socio-economic conditions of the farmers, demand and supply of agricultural produce etc. Accordingly, Government of India has been emphasizing promotion of various crops/cropping system viz. rice, wheat, pulses, coarse cereals, nutri cereals& commercial crops under National Food Security Mission (NFSM), oilseeds under NFSM-Oilseeds, horticultural crops under Miss
22. Use of Chemicals and Pesticides for Ripening of Fruits As per the information provided by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare; sub-regulation 2.3.5 of Food Safety and Standards (Prohibition and Restriction on Sales) Regulations, 2011 is related to “Prohibition of use of Calcium Carbide in ripening of fruits”. According to this sub regulation, “No person shall sell or offer or expose for sale or have in his premises for the purpose of sale under any description, fruits which have be
23. One District One Product Concept for Encouraging Domestic Manufacturing Based on strengths of a district and National Priorities, One District One Product (ODOP) is seen as a transformational step forward towards realizing the true potential of a district, fuel economic growth and generate employment and rural entrepreneurship, taking us to the goal of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat. In this contest, an interaction with all States and UTs was held on 27th August, 2020 to discuss the implementation of One District One Product initiative, and Department for Promotion of Industry a
24. Allocation and distribution of food grains and gram under Atma Nirbhar Bharat Package A total of approx. 8 LMT foodgrains (Rice and Wheat) were allocated to States/UTs. Also, Under ANB whole Chana was provided @ 1kg per household per month for two months i.e. May-June 2020, free of cost to migrant labourers who were not covered under NFSA, 2013 or were without ration card in the States/UTs in which they were stranded. Such beneficiaries were estimated as 10% of total beneficiaries under NFSA.
Under the ANB, against adjusted total allocation of 27,001.19 MT whole Chana for two mo
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching31 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
28 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research5 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
30 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
31 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC15 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
32 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research3 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
33 Himachal PSC Principal Officer Recruitment 2020 #Himachal Pradesh4 Days Remaining for Apply Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited by Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission (PSC) from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the following Government Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancies of Principal (B.Pharma), Planning Officer, and Veterinary Officer Vacancy under various Departments, Himachal Pradesh (Advertisement No. 07/10-/2020, 09/10-2020 and 10/10-2020).
34 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat5 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
35 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh3 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
38 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC3 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies
48 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Jharkhand North-East Punjab states#Jharkhand11 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand, North-East, and Punjab Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Jharkhand, North-East and Punjab states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
49 2000 Probationary Officer Recruitment in SBI#Bank4 Days Remaining for Apply State Bank of India (SBI) invites Online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment for the recruitment of the following 2000 Sarkari Naukri vacancy position of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI) on regular basis for the year 2020-21. (Advertisement no. CRPD/PO/2020-21/12)
SBI, a Fortune 500 company, has an overseas presence t ...
50 Recruitment of Engineers (Civil/Electrical) in NBCC 2020#Engineering15 Days Remaining for Apply NBCC (India) Limited invites online applications for Government Job vacancy of Engineers (Civil) and Engineers (Electrical) on a contract basis for a period of two years from dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to excel & take NBCC to new heights through this Recruitment of Engineers (Civil/Electrical) in NBCC. (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NBCC Engineer Civil/Ele ...