Power and supremacy lies not in physical strength, but in the power and sharpness of mind. In order to acquire knowledge and to stay ahead of competitors, a person needs a sharp and focused mind. Mental alertness, better memory and improved decision making are other qualities which can arm people and prepare them to stay competitive in this cut throat race.
Some time back, people used to enhance their mental ability and sharpen their minds with various methods such as memory exercises, puzzles and crosswords etc. All these mental exercises were vital but none of them were able to deliver instant results. Hence, there was a requirement for a medicine which could make people more agile and alert within minutes, improve their productivity and enable them to make better decisions.
Pharmaceutical companies, in their endeavor to improve the functioning of the brain, introduced a new form of medications known as eugeroic which could improve the cognitive thought and behavior of the person. Also known as smart drugs, it was discovered that they could improve concentration levels, sharpen memory,increase intelligence and boost the overall energy of mind and body.
A popular medication from the family of nootropicsisModalert. It is the branded version of Modafinil Tablets, a popular smart drug that lifts mood and increases motivation levels. It is mainly used to enhance cognitive function, improve concentration levels and sharpen memory. This pill offers an opportunity to enhance learning capacity and improve decision making ability.
Modalert treats narcolepsy and other sleep disorders
Modalert is highly effective in the treatment of narcolepsy (daytime drowsiness), shift work sleep disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ( ADHD) and obstructive sleep apnea. People who experienced extreme sleepiness during daytime hours and got asleep on their office desks have found great relief with its correct use.
A single pill of Modalert should be taken about an hour before the start of the work shift to remain mentally alert for more than 8 hours. It improves the focus of the workers, motivates them, raises their working capacity and improves their productivity. Prior advice of a health care expert is necessary before its use to derive maximum benefit.
Modalert should never be shared with anyone, even though it is considered as a safe medication. Modalert has fewer side effects, is less addictive and does not affect the sleep wake cycle. People suffering from any medical ailment or individuals allergic to it should connect with a doctor before they plan to buy Modalert UK.
Modalert UK is widely trusted by people from different walks of lives
Armed forces utilize this drug to remain vigilant in long and difficult combat operations. Soldiers fighting in the battlefield take it for staying alert and vigilant in long and difficult missions. As per a recent study, a single dose of Modafinil can keep the soldiers awake and functional for more than 24 hours.Air Force Pilots, Navy officers and even astronauts have used this wakefulness promoting medicine in order to remain alert and vigilant. Paramilitary forces, police officers and emergency and rescue workers have benefited the most with its utilization.
Students take this pill during the exams to improve learning capacity and boost brain power. Students can stay awake for longer hours at night before their final exams and study without feeling drowsy. Its popularity can be understood from the fact that both college and school going students rely on it to score better grades in examinations.Modalert improves mental alertness and vigilance and is widely utilized by people working in rotating shifts.
Truck and cab drivers can stay alert and drive for longer hours during the night without feeling sleepy. Media professionals such as TV reporters and anchors can continue uninterrupted live coverage of any breaking news from their location or from their studio without feeling drowsy.Telecallers and back office executives of call centres have easily adapted to the working hours of different time zones after its use. And lastly, doctors and nurses working in private as well as government hospitals have found an improvement in their mental alertness and concentration levels after its use.
This pill is widely trusted by employees from different sectors, for example, banking, media, medicine and IT. Both senior and middle level management professionals rely on it to have an edge in a highly competitive work environment. Corporate honchos, wall-street traders and even silicon- valley geeks trust it for better performance levels. Lawyers, teachers, TV actors and film stars have also benefited with its use. Modalert UK improves their problem solving and logical reasoning capability, enhances their stamina and assists them to make wise decisions.
Is Modalert an alternative for wakefulness stimulants?
Modafinil is used as an alternative for other wakefulness stimulants such as caffeine. It increases energy levels and boosts the function of the brain. The work intensity of an individual improves to a greater scale after its utilization.
These pills have sparked a debate about the ethics of using cognitive enhancing drugs to get ahead in life. Promoters of these drugs are of the opinion that if drugs are used for improving libido, mood enhancement or weight loss, then why not a cognitive enhancement? They justify their point by claiming that these drugs work differently than caffeine and cause less harm than alcohol or recreational substances.
Buy Modalert UK
Online pharmaceutical stores should be preferred to ordered Modalert as compared to any over the counter drug store. Online pharmacies sell genuine medications of reputed pharmacies and offer promotional offers, competitive prices and fast delivery. Other benefits of online ordering include secure payment gateway, round the clock customer support and discreet packaging services. So what are you waiting for? Just visit our user friendly digital platform and buy Modalert from the convenience of your home at an affordable price.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Best Source Nutrition Best Source Nutrition
Nature hides immense health secrets and healing powers in plants, herbs and fruits. At BestSource® we have a personal commitment to unlock these secrets to bring you nutrition in its natural, purest, most active form as health products to spread wellness.
Our Herbal, Ayurvedic, Dietary supplements and Nutraceuticals target diverse and specific health areas such as supplements for sports, weight loss & detox, organ
2. PM to launch Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY SEHAT to extend coverage to all residents of J&K on 26 December Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will launch Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY SEHAT to extend coverage to all the residents of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir on 26th December 2020 at 12 noon via video conferencing. The scheme will ensure Universal Health Coverage and focus on providing financial risk protection and ensuring quality and affordable essential health services to all individuals and communities. Union Home Minister and Lieutenant Governor of J&K will also be present on the occasion.
4. Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS decides to work together to set up a Department of Integrative Medicine Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS have decided to initiate work on setting up a Department of Integrative Medicine at AIIMS. This was decided in a joint visit and review by Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, AYUSH and Dr. Randeep Guleria, Director, AIIMS of the Centre for Integrative Medicine and Research (CIMR) at AIIMS, New Delhi. The CIMR receives notable support through the Centre of Excellence Scheme of the Ministry of AYUSH.
Dr. Gautam Sharma, Head, CIMR and senior officers of AYUSH Ministr
6. Union Education Minister releases a compilation of initiatives by School Education Department during COVID-19 pandemic Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually released a compilation of initiatives undertaken by School Education Department during COVID-19 pandemic here today.
The Minister noted that in the year 2020-21, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused an unprecedented public health emergency, affecting almost all countries and territories globally. He further said that the pandemic has led to severe disruptions in normal life,and has impacted children and also affected the
7. National Organ Donation Day celebrated in Health Ministry Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare today chaired multiple eventsto mark National Organ Donation Day.
Dr. Harsh Vardhan addressed CRPF jawans on an event to mark the culmination of a massive voluntary campaign that was launched by CRPF on 14th August this year to bring awareness about organ donation among its nearly three and a half lakh jawans in collaboration with All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi and Organ Retrieval Banking Organization (ORB
8. Government Launches Mission COVID Suraksha to accelerate Indian COVID-19 Vaccine Development The Government of India (GOI) has announced the third stimulus package of Rs. 900 Crore for the Mission COVID Suraksha- The Indian COVID-19 Vaccine Development Mission. This grant will be provided to the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) for Research & Development of Indian COVID-19 vaccines.
The COVID-19 Vaccine development Mission with end-to-end focus from preclinical development through clinical deve
11. Salesforce Research: COVID-19 has rewired the fabric of the workplace Salesforce Research: COVID-19 has rewired the fabric of the workplace
83% of survey participants from India are more interested in online learning/training since the pandemic
79% survey participants from India say technology should play a major role in workplace safety
53% of survey participants from India say that they would switch jobs if it meant they could work remotely
12. Ministry of AYUSH and ICCR to streamline and intensify joint efforts to promote Yoga worldwide In a high level review meeting of collaboration activities between Ministry of AYUSH and Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) for promotion of Yoga globally today at New Delhi, it was resolved to streamline and intensify the joint efforts to promote Yoga in various countries across the world. The review was jointly held by Dr. Vinay Sahasrabuddhe, President, ICCR and Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH. It was also decided to utilise the certification framework of the Yoga Certifi
14. Best Laser Hair Removal in Delhi The diode laser consists of a high power laser diode that uses infrared light, and longer wavelength allows deep penetration into the skin and this laser is safe for dark skin type. Alexandrite lasers work best for people with dark hair and light skin. Laser treatment improves the hair's density, delays hair growth, and shows visible improvements from the first session. For best Laser Hair Removal in Delhi, visit Dr. Nivedita Dadu’s Dermatology Clinic.
For more info log on to
15. Reduction in Maternal Mortality Rate As per the latest report (2016-18) of Sample Registration System (SRS) released by Registrar General of India (RGI), Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR) of India per 100,000 live births has declined to 113 in 2016-18 from 122 in 2015-17 and 130 in 2014-2016. The detailed comparative state-wise MMR of the year 2015-17 and 2016-18 is placed at Annexure-I.
Under the National Health Mission (NHM), some of the important steps taken to reduce maternal deaths in the country are as follows:
16. Nursing Colleges in India State-wise number of nursing colleges functional in the country is at Annexure – I.
Health being a State Subject, opening of new nursing colleges falls under the purview of the respective State Governments However, 129 proposals have been received in Indian Nursing Council from States/UTs under Section 13 and 14 of INC Act for opening of B.Sc. (Nursing) programme across the country in 2020-21. State-wise details are at Annexure-II.
The training being provided in the Nursin
18. DBT – ICAR Transfer of Technology of novel Brucella vaccine viz. Brucella abortusS19 delta per vaccine Department of Biotechnology (DBT), facilitated Transfer of Technology of novel Brucella vaccine viz. Brucella abortus S19 delta per vaccine, through Video Conferencing (VC), earlier this week and an MoU was signed. This vaccine was developed by ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute (ICAR-IVRI), Izatnagar, Uttar Pradesh through a Network project on Brucellosis supported by DBT in which a gene was knocked out from Brucella abortus S19 strain.
19. Description Of Super Tadarise: Super tadarise is one of the greatest medicines for the treatment & elimination of sexual dysfunction for males. Super Tadarise facilitates the ability to achieve excitation in an unreasonably short period of time, it takes only 30 minutes of time to start an appliance to allow a man to achieve an erection naturally.
What Is Super Tadarise?
Buy super tadarise is a tablet that is available in the form of oral
20. AYUSH practices inducted into the Management Protocol for COVID - 19 recovered patients Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) issued a protocol on Post COVID Management on 13th September, 2020. The protocol provides an integrated holistic approach for patients of COVID to care at home and is not meant to be used as preventive/curative therapy. It also states that the recovery period is likely to be longer for patients who suffered from more severe form of the disease and those with pre-existing illness. The protocol is also notable for the induction of various AYUSH practices of hea
21. Strategic Approach to Combat Covid-19 India would be following a scenario based approach for the following possible scenarios, (i) Travel related case reported in India, (ii) Local transmission of COVID-19, (iii) Large outbreaks amenable to containment, (iv) Wide-spread community Transmission of COVID-19 disease and (v) India becomes endemic for COVID-19.
Currently many areas are experiencing large outbreaks amenable to containment. Hence a containment strategy is being followed by Government of India.
22. Malnutrition in India Malnutrition is not the direct cause of death among children under five years of age. Though it can increase morbidity and mortality by reducing resistance to infections. Malnourished children are more vulnerable to any infection than normal children. The overall under five mortality rate (number of deaths per thousand live births) has reduced from 74.3 as reported by 3rd National Family Health Survey report released in 2005-06 to 49.7 as 4th National Family Health Survey report released in 2015-16.
23. CCI approves acquisition of Nutrition & Biosciences, Inc. by International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. The Competition Commission of India (CCI) approves acquisition of Nutrition & Biosciences, Inc. (“Spinco”) by International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (“IFF”) under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002, today.
The proposed combination relates to the acquisition of sole control by IFF, over the Nutrition & Biosciences business (“N&B Business”) of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. (“DuPont”), by means of
24. AYUSH Ministry supports a novel e-marathon as part of the Ayush for Immunity Campaign The Ministry of AYUSH has joined hands with Rajagiri College of Social Sciences and Rajagiri Business School, Kochi to organise a novel e-marathon, as a part of the Ministry’s three-month campaign called “Ayush for Immunity”, focussing on desirable health-promotive and disease preventive steps. Combining technology, physical run, charity and wellness programs, this e-event is expected to add positivity and good health to the lives of the participants.
25. Buy Super Kamagra From UK And How Long Does Super Kamagra Last ? A healthy intercourse between the couples is the key to a happy and successful relationship. As long as a man physically satisfies his companion and fulfils her inner desires and cravings, there is very little chance of any problem. However, the moment a man loses interest in intercourse - whatever may be the cause – their compatibility, mutual understanding, bonding and the vows of a life long relationship, goes for a toss. One such physical inability, which is a major cause of c
28 Recruitment of in RMRC Kolkata and BARC Mumbai 2021#Jobs23 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts, proposed to be filled in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, Maharashtra and in RMRC, Kolkata, West Bengal. (Advertisement No. 1/2020 (R-I))
BARC and RMRC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Medical/Scientific Officer/E (Nuclear Medicine) : 01 vacan ...