RazorpayX Partners with Visa to Launch Corporate Cards to help Small Business Owners weather Covid-19
The company aims to target 50,000 entrepreneurs by March 2021
Mumbai - 26th November 2020: Razorpay, the newest FinTech Unicorn and India’s leading full-stack financial solutions company, and Visa (NYSE: V), the global leader in payments technology, today announced the launch of RazorpayX Corporate Cards. These bank-issued cards will help provide relief and stabilize the financial operations of severely impacted business owners of startups and SMEs, who are grappling with a chaotic economic environment.
With a higher credit limit as compared to other corporate and personal cards, RazorpayX’s Corporate Cards will empower founders to free up working capital expenses with zero personal risk and liability and a convenient repayment offering of up to 45 days of interest-free credit. After having launched Corporate Credit Cards for all businesses in November last year, Razorpay’s new card offers exclusive features, specifically designed for small business owners to weather the pandemic impact.
According to a recent Entrepreneurship Survey by GoDaddy, more than 70 per cent of Startups & SMEs saw an overall decrease in investment leading to a reduction in revenue and around 48 per cent said that maintaining cash flow was the most pressing need to help keep their business running. From restaurants to manufacturers, gyms to wedding venues, many small businesses are struggling, and owners aren’t sure how they will survive this period that has unfortunately frozen their revenues.
Striving to solve for the above challenge, RazorpayX Corporate Cardsare built to provide business owners with easy access to financing and improved cash flows. A first-of-its-kind, RazorpayX Corporate Cards will help entrepreneurs set up recurring & non-recurring online payments and monitor monthly operational expenses such as SaaS subscriptions, digital marketing expenses, utilities, replenishing inventory and much more in a digitized and convenient manner. The Corporate Cards offer business owners dynamic credit limits of up to INR 20 lakhs, and immense flexibility that they can also extend these corporate cards to their employees to create a smooth reimbursement experience. They can be used to make online payments as well as purchases at a PoS in a brick-and-mortar.
HarshilMathur, CEO and Co-Founder, Razorpay said, “We are delighted to partner with Visa and launch the RazorpayX Corporate Cards for Indian entrepreneurs. Access to financing continues to be one of the most significant challenges for the creation, survival, and growth of SMEs in all key markets. It’s unfortunate to see that over one-third of small businesses have dipped into their personal funds to stay afloat during the pandemic. Currently, most finance solutions such as bank loans cater to the strengths of large companies, leaving the large number of SMEs with limited access to financing. Financing rates are expensive and not available for all businesses. With RazorpayX corporate cards, we hope to solve the problem of access to finance for businesses owners and help improve their cash flows. The pandemic has led to a new wave of entrepreneurs and small businesses. We believe financing solutions like these will reignite innovation that can speed up the recovery of the Indian economy.”
He added, “Apart from helping manage finances for disruptive minds, RazorpayX Corporate Cards strive to make compliance and reporting much easier for a growing business that needs to focus on the core business. With RazorpayX Corporate Cards being issued by leading banks, I am certain that they will have wide acceptance and we hope to support over 100,000 entrepreneurs in the next four months.”
Shailesh Paul, Head of Merchant Sales & Acquiring, India and South Asia, Visa said, “Small and medium businesses are among the most impacted by the pandemic across the world. This segment contributes to almost 40% of India’s GDP and it is essential that we make it simpler for them to make and accept payments, and access credit, in a seamless digitized manner. We are delighted to extend our partnership with RazorpayX to launch the RazorpayX Corporate Cards which will provide access to secure payments and financing for underserved small and medium business owners.”
The leading full-stack financial solutions company, Razorpay is witnessing a 40-45% month-on-month growth. This newly crowned FinTech Unicorn currently powers payments for over 8 Million businesses including the likes of Facebook, Airtel, BookMyShow, Ola, Zomato, Swiggy, Cred, ICICI Prudential among others and is all set to reach 10 Million businesses by the end of this year.
About RazorpayX:RazorpayX is the neobanking arm of fintech giant, Razorpay, helping new-age businesses fundamentally transform money movement within an organisation. Launched in November 2018, RazorpayX is a new way of digital banking - empowering businesses to track, automate and accelerate every aspect of their financial health through a single platform. With seamless integration via intuitive APIs, RazorpayX helps businesses manage cash flow, reconcile transactions and provide flexible payouts 24x7 to various business stakeholders with no manual intervention and real-time business insights.
In November 2019, RazorpayX introduced a new product suite - Current Accounts, Corporate Credit Cards for businesses and announced the acquisition of payroll management company, Opfin. The platform has grown by 20x in the last 6 months and continues to see an upward growth of 50% in the coming few months. The neobanking platform has on-boarded over 5,000 businesses and is aiming to onboard 10,000 customers by 2021. Businesses such as BookMyShow, CureFit, CRED, Dream11, Paisabazaar, Zoomcar, Furlenco, CRED, MotilalOswal and Mobile Premier League, among others use RazorpayX as their business-banking and payout platform.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce. For more information, visit About Visa, Visa Blog and @VisaNews.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. NITI Aayog to Launch Second Edition of India Innovation Index 2020 NITI Aayog will release the second edition of the India Innovation Index 2020 on 20 January in a virtual event. The index will be released by NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Dr Rajiv Kumar in the presence of NITI Aayog Member Dr VK Saraswat and CEO Amitabh Kant.
The release of the second edition of the index—the first was launched in October 2019—demonstrates the Government’s continued commitment towards transforming the country into an innovation-driven economy.
7. Indian Railways issues draft National Rail Plan In an endeavour to address the inadequacies of capacity constraints and improve its modal share in total freight eco system of the country, Indian Railways has come up with Draft National Rail Plan.
A long term strategic plan called the National Rail Plan has been developed to plan infrastructural capacity enhancement along with strategies to increase modal share of the Railways. The National Rail Plan will be a common platform for all future infrastructural, business and financial planni
9. Department of Posts decides to deliver Sabarimala SwamyPrasadam to devotees across the country at their doorstep Department of Posts has decided to deliver Sabarimala ‘SwamyPrasadam' to devotees across the country at their doorstep. Keeping in view devotees across the country, Department of Posts conceptualized and developed a comprehensive booking and delivery package for the delivery of “Swami Prasadam” of Sabrimala Temple at the doorstep of the devotees using the vast network of postal department covering every nook and corner of the country. Kerala Postal Circle entered into an agreement w
10. India Top 10 Police Stations for 2020 announced India’s Top 10 Police Stations for 2020 announced
The Government of India selects best performing Police Stations across the country every year, to incentivize more effective functioning of police stations and bring healthy competition among them.
The Top 10 Police Stations in the country for 2020 are: -
12. Jal Shakti Ministry Invites Entries for National Water Awards-2020 To encourage and recognize individuals and organizations doing exemplary work in the field of water resources management, the Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti has invited the entries forNational Water Awards for the year 2020in the following 11 categories:
1) Best State,
2) Best District (2 Awards each in five zones; total 10 Awards),
3) Best Village Panchayat (3 Awards each in five zones; total 15 Awards),
13. Aparna Enterprises brings Italy’s renowned faucet brand Paffoni to India Aparna Enterprises brings Italy’s renowned faucet brand Paffoni to India
· Becomes the master distributor for all Paffoni products in India
· The association is expected to grow Aparna Unispace (Aparna Enterprises retail division) revenues by 20% in FY 2021-2022
Mumbai, 17th December, 2020: Aparna Enterpri
14. Inauguration of Hypersonic Wind Tunnel at DRDO Hyderabad Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh visited DRDO’s Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex during his visit to Hyderabad on 19th Dec 2020. Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri G Kishan Reddy and Dr G Satheesh Reddy, Secretary, Department of Defence R&D and Chairman, DRDO accompanied him during the visit. Cluster DGs, Lab Directors and Programme Directors briefed the dignitaries about the ongoing projects and technological developments. On this occasion, Hyderabad based DRDO labs
15. NTPC wins prestigious CII-ITC Sustainability Awards 2020 Country’s largest power producer, NTPC ltd has been conferred “Excellence” in the prestigious CII-ITC Sustainability Awards 2020 in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Domain. NTPC has been honoured in the Corporate Excellence Category, Commendation for Significant Achievement.
The recognition was received by Shri D. K. Patel, Director (HR) in the august presence
19. Ramayan Cruise Service will be launched soon on the river Saryu in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh ‘Ramayan Cruise Tour’ on the Saryu river in Ayodhya will be launched soon. Shri Mansukh Mandaviya, Minister of Ports, Shipping and Waterways today chaired a review meeting for the implementation of cruise service.
It will be the first-ever luxury Cruise service on the Saryu river (Ghagra/National Waterways-40) in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh. It aims to give mesmerizing experience to devotees with one-of-its-kind spiritual journeys while cruising through the famous ghats of the holy river
20. Razorpay and PayPal Partner to Help Indian MSME’s and Freelancers go Global Razorpay and PayPal Partner to Help Indian MSME’s and Freelancers go Global
The partnership will make international payments seamless and safer
Razorpay is the first payment gateway to offer an integration with PayPal without code
Mumbai, 2nd December: Continuing its efforts to empower businesses with easy access to digital payment technologies,
21. PM addresses India Mobile Congress 2020 Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi delivered inaugural address at the virtual India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2020 today through video conference. The theme for IMC 2020 is "Inclusive Innovation - Smart, Secure, Sustainable”. It aims to align to the Prime Minister’s vision to promote ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat’, ‘Digital Inclusivity’, and ‘Sustainable development, entrepreneurship & innovation’. It also aims to drive foreign and local investments, encourage R
23. Successful Trials of 5.56 x 30 mm Joint Venture Protective Carbine (JVPC) Defence Research and Development Organsiation (DRDO) designed 5.56x30 mm Protective Carbine has successfully undergone the final phase of User trials on 7th December 2020 meeting all the GSQR parameters. This has paved the way for induction into the services. This was the last leg of trials in a series of User trials which have been carried out in extreme temperature conditions in summer and high altitudes in winter. JVPC has successfully met the stringent performance criteria of reliability and ac
24. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) celebrated Human Rights Day today Human Rights Day was celebrated by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in New Delhi today. Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Nityanand Rai was the Chief Guest at the programme. In his address through virtual mode, Shri Rai said human rights have existed in India since the Vedic period. The lines, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina Sarve Santu Niramaya in the Vedic Mantras, contain the spirit of the whole of humanity. He said that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is always sensitive to mankind an
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs14 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
27 IBPS IT Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2021 #Bank17 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA, invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following Information Technology (IT) Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts in IBPS.
IBPS IT Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Windows: 01 vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Frontend: 02 vacancies
28 Apex Bank Officer Grade Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Bank9 Days Remaining for Apply M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex bank - MPRSB) (M.P. State Cooperative Bank Limited) having headquartered at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment and appointment to the following 29 Posts of Officers Grade (Specialists) for the year 2021 in Apex Bank.
Apex Bank Specialist Officer Grade Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Apex Bank Officer Grade : 29 vacancies in SM-I/SM-II/MM-I/MM-II ...
29 Apex Bank Cadre Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Bank16 Days Remaining for Apply M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex bank - MPRSB) (Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited) having headquartered at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment and appointment to the following 75 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Posts of Cadre Officers for the year 2021 in Apex Bank.
Apex Bank Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Chief Executive Officer (General Manager) Class-I : 12 ...