Imagine a CMS-based solution. For each visitor, the web application should generate a series of back-end database queries to gather the information necessary to generate a web page and send it back to the user.
With a JAMstack application, you serve generated HTML instead of processing live documents on the server. This ensures faster load times, reduces security risks, and is a solution that is easy to integrate with a CDN.
But the real beauty of the JAMstack approach is perhaps how easy it is to get content from third-party APIs. Because no matter how well crafted your pre-built pages are, you will probably have to get additional data from external sources at some point, like WordPress for example.
Static site generators, what are they?
Static sites are not new. They were what we used to build the web before dynamic CMS (WordPress, Drupal, etc.) took over.
What's new then? Modern tools - SSG (Static Site Generators), mainly - that emerged in recent years expanded the capabilities of static sites. Simply put, a static site builder takes your site's content, applies it to templates, and generates a purely static HTML file structure, ready to be delivered to visitors. This process brings its share of benefits compared to traditional CMS.
Why use them?
Fast loading times: Having to dynamically extract information from a database every time a visitor hits a page on a content-heavy site can lead to delays that cause frustration and bounces. A SSGs serves already compiled files in the browser, reducing load times by a wide margin.
Safety and reliability: One of the biggest threats of developing with a dynamic CMS is lack of security. Your need for greater server-side infrastructures opens the way for potential breaches. With static configurations, there is little to no functionality on the server side.
Flexibility: Contested and cumbersome traditional CMS are restrictive. SSGs may need more technical skills but will reward developers with more freedom. Most of them also have plugin ecosystems, theming, and easy-to-connect third-party services. Also, the extensibility using its core programming language has no limits.
Its weaknesses are ... disappearing. With a growing ecosystem surrounding the development of static sites, many of your main problems are finding answers through new tools.
Content management and administrative tasks can be challenging for end users who do not have a technical background. The good news is that there are an impressive number of Headless CMS ready to complete their SSG. The difference between Headless CMS and traditional ones is that you will use the former only for "content management" tasks, not for templates and frontend content generation.
Must-have tools for consistent content creation
Gatsby has a wide range of applications and is a solid choice for sites that need to use data from many sources. It's on its way to the top, don't be surprised if it becomes SSG number one in the next few months. Plugins are Node.js packages that implement the Gatsby APIs. It is helpful to solve common website compilation problems, such as configuring Sass, adding markdown support, processing images, etc. Gatsby has a large and growing set of accessories. And you could not miss one for WordPress and its REST API
Add your changes to your local repository, commit them, and go to your GitHub (or BitBucket, or GitLab) repository. Netlify looks at the repository for changes and rebuilds as needed for all branches. Netlify provides more implementations with Drag and Drop options. If you have a project stored in a directory on your production machine, you can log into Netlify, drag the directory onto the page, and the site will load and deploy automatically. An all-in-one workflow combining global deployment, continuous integration, and automatic HTTPS. And that is just the beginning.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Benefits of hiring Japanese translation services If you need to communicate with a Japanese company and you don´t speak Japanese and they don´t speak English, you need Japanese translation services (here click). If you need this kind of services, we highly recommend you hiring professional translation services from an agency. This will allow you to have a native Japanese translator (this means
2. Best translation agencies in the United States Although it is true that translation work can be carried out by any expert in the interpretation of two languages - English to Spanish, Spanish to French, for example -, the professional translation services offered by high-quality agencies are subject to the fulfillment of many requirements.
Some of these requirements, logically, are meant to be recognized and certified as professional translators, while others are to comply in order to show greater confidence to clients, which allow the
Imagine a CMS-based solution. For each vis
4. Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2020-21 The Government of India, in consultation withthe Reserve Bank of India, has decided to issue Sovereign Gold Bonds. The Sovereign Gold Bonds will be issued in six tranches from October 2020 to March 2021as per the calendar specified below:
6. The importance of translation services for companies Is your business strong in the country and you want to expand it globally? Global exposure is only possible if you prepare for it. Business communication with multiple countries requires expertise and precision. Whether you are in the public or private sector, you need professional translation services for more than one language.
What are the advantages of using translation agencies?
Better communication with customers: If your company needs to communicate
7. Ease of Doing Business The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) in coordination with Governments of States and Union Territories (UTs), is working on improving business regulatory environment in States and UTs. The exercise involves identifying reforms which bring Ease of Doing Business (EoDB), in consultation with the States and UTs. Once identified, these reforms are compiled into an Action Plan and shared with States and UTs for its imple
8. Some of the best translation agencies in the US There are many types of business translations services. These include all type of corporations, from small businesses to large organizations, as its clients. They also include different type of documents related to document processes, such as conference presentations, contract negotiations, marketing material and client meetings, among many others.
As a result of the current economic climate, a business translation takes on special relevance for companies looki
9. Remarkable translation agencies in the United States Whenever you need translation services in the United States, you are conscious that there are thousands option all over the country. You must be careful, because although there are many awesome ones, there are a lot of low-quality ones.
One the most remarkable agencies is Pangeanic. This agency headquarters is actually located abroad, in the city of Valencia, in Spain. In the United States, it has two offices, in San Francisco and in Boston. It also has offices
10. What should you look for while choosing a Tax Agent?
Choosing a tax agent is a very wise decision. If you miss even by a bit here, it will become a nightmare for you. Because if there is a mistake, it is enough to disturb you. You should always keep in mind that you are hiring a tax agent to make your life easy. Take a look at the list of things that you should find in a Tax Agen
11. FDI IN DEFENCE SECTOR In May, 2001, the Defence Industry sector, which was hitherto reserved for the public sector, was opened up to 100% for Indian private sector participation, with Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) up to 26% both subject to licensing. Further, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce & Industry vide Press Note No. 5 (2016 Series), allowed FDI under automatic route upto 49% and above 49% through government route wherever it was likely to result in access to moder
12. Hire Best SEO Company in India for more traffic, increased sales and guaranteed ROI Millions of websites are created every day. But having a website and a sales team is not enough. What is the purpose of a website if there are no leads, neither any awareness about your brand, product or services. You may have invested a lot of money in creating a dynamic and user friendly website, but what purpose will it serve, if there is no traffic on it and your site is virtually invisible on major search engines.
The objectives of all the websites is to offer complete information about th
14. 5 New ideas to make Favor Boxes more valuable in 2020
Favor Boxes have been a pretty stylish packaging type that is used for the packaging of different items for various events. These packages are mostly manufactured using cardboard stock or Kraft paper. They have a small size, but it is customizable as well. Businesses can get them manufact
16. Are you looking for Japanese translation services? Outside of Japan and the Okinawa islands, Japan is spoken as the first language by approximately two million people: immigrants who settled in Brazil (800,000 descendants of Japanese, the number of people whose mother tongue is Japanese is unknown), other countries from South America, Hawaii (180,000) and other parts of the United States.
Another 800,000 people who speak Japanese as their native language reside outside of Japan due to a temporary change of residence for business or educational
17. Build a Strong Brand Image Through Social Media Optimization Services The last decade has witnessed the mushrooming of numerous social networking and social bookmarking websites for example Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Digg, Delicious and Stumble Upon. In order to improve your rank on search engines and to create awareness about your valuable brand and services, you need a strong presence on these social media platforms. All these social media platforms offer a wonderful stage to the businesses to understand the opinion and mood of their loyal and potential customers. They
18. Turn Up the Brand Awareness Level with Bulk SMS Service Summary: Bulk SMS can be treated as a wise lesson that when used in the proper quantified and qualitative form it empowers sales, recognition of the brand, making it more impactful by knowing the likes and dislikes of your customers well in advance.
Brand recognition plays an important part in the money-making process; that is what smart businesses do. And to support this concept there are substantial marketing tools available that make this dream come true in a matter of some
19. Japanese companies invited to invest in Indian Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industry A webinar on ‘Medical Devices and API sector: Challenges & Emerging Opportunities’ was held on 22nd May, 2020 at 11.30 am for business and trade collaboration between India and Japan in the post COVID-19 scenario. The webinar was organized by the Embassy of India, Tokyo in partnership with the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India.
Mr. Sanjay Kumar Verma, Ambassador of India to Japan shared his valuable thoughts on the golden opp
20. Ek Sankalp, Ek Lakshya – Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Shri Amit Shah Ek Sankalp, Ek Lakshya – Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Shri Amit Shah
From 1st June 2020, only Indigenous Products will be sold at the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) canteens and stores across the country
Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, made an appeal yesterday to make the country self-reliant and use products made in India. Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah has described this appeal as a guiding light to make India the Global Leader in future
22. Indian Direct Selling Association IDSA The Indian Direct Selling Association IDSA is an autonomous, self-regulatory body for the direct selling industry in India. The Association acts as an interface between the industry and policy-making bodies of the Government facilitating the cause of Direct Selling Industry in India.
IDSA strives to create and further an environment conducive to the growth of direct selling industry in India, partnering industry and government alike through advisory and consultative activities.
23. Embassy Group forays into Senior Living Embassy Group forays into Senior Living
~ Partners with Columbia Pacific Communities, India’s largest senior living community operator ~
Mumbai, October 13, 2020: Embassy Group, India’s leading real estate developer, forays into a new asset class, senior living, to cater to senior citizens in the country. The current pandemic situation has f
24. ESIC Further Extends Period for Filing ESI Contribution The country is dealing with a very challenging situation due to COVID-19 Pandemic. Many establishments are temporarily closed and workers are unable to work. In line with the relief measures being extended by Government to business entities and workers, Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has undertaken following relief measures for its stakeholders specially Employers and Insured Persons, besides strengthening its medical resources to fight COVID-19.
25. 5 Tips for Creating a Professional Website We can all agree, having a website is not a luxury anymore. It’s a basic necessity. If your clients are online, so should you. If you are new to this, don’t worry. Here are 5 tips to keep in mind when creating your website:
#1 Less Is More
The mistake many businesses make is that they fall into the trap of quantity over quality. They go crazy with a ridiculous number of pages for each and every detail they can think of. If you are just starting out, it is best to start