First Ever Indian Navy Single Entrance Test for Officers in September 2019
The Indian Navy is introducing computer-based examination for the selection of Direct Entry Officers after graduation. The first Indian Navy Entrance Test (Officers), i.e. INET (Officers), is scheduled in September 2019 in various centers across the country. INET (Officers) will be used for screening for Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission Officer candidates for all graduate entries other than those that are screened by UPSC or University Entry Scheme.
First Indian Navy Entrance Test INET (Picture courtesy Indian Navy Website)
Currently, officer candidates are shortlisted for interviews by Services Selection Board (SSB) on the basis of marks scored in graduation (or post-graduation for certain entries). Henceforth, shortlisting for SSB will be undertaken on the basis of marks scored in INET (Officers).
Under the new process, only one advertisement will be published every six months and applicants would need to exercise their option for entries that they wish to be considered for, on the basis of their educational qualification. Details of entries, age and educational qualifications will be made available on Indian Navy Recruitment website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in only. Candidates are advised to register once on the website to fill in their personal, communication and educational particulars, as well as upload their supporting documents. Doing this before the application submission window opens, is advisable in order to save time. Eligible candidates will receive automated email alerts when the recruitment application submission window opens.
INET (Officers) will have four sections, viz English, Reasoning and Numerical Ability, General Science and Mathematical Aptitude, and General Knowledge. Candidates would need to pass in each section to be considered for a SSB call. Candidates will be called up for SSB interview on the basis of performance in INET (Officers) and their entry preference. To be considered for final Merit List, candidates would need to qualify in SSB and subsequent Medical Examination. Merit List will be drawn up on the basis of marks scored in INET (Officers) and SSB marks. Selected candidates will undergo Basic Training at the Indian Naval Academy.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. IIM Shillong Rolling Faculty Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Shillong, Meghalaya invites online applications in the prescribed format for filling up vacancies (for all category of candidates) for Faculty Positions as Professor, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in the various subjects/discipline through its Rolling Faculty Vacancy Recruitment 2020 in IIM Shillong process. (Advertisement No. IIM/Admn/118/13/2020/830)-
2. 2200 Home-based, Remote NGO, UN Jobs 2200 Home-based, Remote NGO, UN Jobs
Programme Co-Ordinator - Labour And Habitat
Youth For Unity And Voluntary Action (Yuva)
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Apply by: 14 Oct 2020
Location: Ramgarh, Jharkhand
Apply by: 20 Oct 2020
3. NEET exams concluded successfully
The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET examination which was organised across the country , concluded successfully.
Education Minister Ramesh Pokshriyal Nishank said that according to National Testing Agency, NTA around 85 to 90 per cent students appeared in NEET exam.
Mr Pokhriyal thanked all Chief Ministers and DG, NTA for prop
5. Employment Opportunities in Textile Sector Textile Sector in India provides largest source of employment in the country with over 4.5 crore people employed directly and another 6 crores people in allied sector including large number of women and rural population through various schemes and public programmes such as:-
Amended Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme is being implemented to upgrade technology/machineries of textile industry with an outlay of Rs.17,822 crore during 2016-2022 which will attract investment
6. Women showing an impressive show in PCS exams Prayagraj: Last week, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) declared the final result of Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam (2018), commonly known as PCS. The results showed that besides being the first time that all the three toppers were female candidates, over one fourth of the total posts were bagged by candidates of the fair sex.
7. NRA expected to conduct CET from September,2021 onwards: DrJitendra Singh The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh in a written reply in Lok Sabha today that NRA is expected to conductCommon Eligibility Test (CET) from September,2021 onwards.
Government has set up National Recruitment Agency (NRA) vide order dated 28.08.2020, as an independent, professional, specialist organization for conduct of computer based online common
8. Best Self Employment Ideas To Start Making Money On Your Own The 9-5 schedule may not suit everybody. Many of you must have thought of being self-employed at one point in life. Starting your own business is not easy. It has its pros and cons. However, the pros outweigh the cons when you have a great idea and are willing to work hard for it. It can be a very rewarding experience to be self-employed. All you have to do is play to your strengths and be well aware of your weaknesses. Let’s read more about different kinds of self-employment ideas that can help yo
9. Women Pilots in IAF The strength of women officers serving the Indian Air Force (IAF) as on 01 September, 2020 is 1875 (One Thousand Eight Hundred Seventy-Five). Of these, 10 women officers are Fighter Pilots and 18 women officers are Navigators.
Ministry has received any proposal from IAF to induct women officers as fighter pilots. After approval of Ministry of Defence, IAF commenced a Scheme for “Induction of Women SSC officers in Fighter Stream of Flying Branch” in 2016, under which 10 (
10. IGNOU Admission 2020 Application Date Extended To September 30 Students willing to take admissions in Indira Gandhi National Open University or IGNOU can send applications until the end of this month. The admissions committee has added more time in the wake of coronavirus pandemic. Check out the latest dates and other details about IGNOU admission.
IGNOU admission 2020 extended
11. Various Jobs in ndma.gov.in Various Jobs in ndma.gov.in
Date of Advertisement
Last Date for applying
Advertisement for filling up post of two positions of Consultants on contract basis in NDMA. Details.
13. Indian NGO, Aid, UN jobs on devnetjobsindia Health Economist
Centre for Health Policy(CHP),Asian Development Research Institute(ADRI)
Location: Patna, Bihar
Apply by: 10 Oct 2020
Research & Learning Specialist
New Education Group - Foundation for Innovation and Research in Education (NEG-FIRE)
14. 2200 Home-based, Remote NGO, UN Jobs Grant Manager
Azim Premji Philanthropic Initiatives (APPI)
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Apply by: 11 Nov 2020
Medical Officer (MBBS) , Dermatologist (MD/ DVD)
The Leprosy Mission Trust India
Location: Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh
Apply by: 09 Nov 2020
15. Recruitment of Ayurvedic Medical Officers in AIIMS AIIMS Bhubaneswar has conducted recruitment for Ayurvedic Medical Officers in which 01 post of Senior Medical Officer (Ayurveda) and 02 posts of Medical Officer (Ayurveda) were advertised against which 01 post of Senior Medical Officer (Ayurveda) and 02 posts of Medical Officer (Ayurveda) were filled up. However, one candidate resigned from the post of Medical Officer (Ayurveda) and current filled up position stands at 01 post of Senior Medical Officer (Ayurveda) and 01 post of Medical Officer (Ayu
16. BRAOU commences online direct admission process The online direct admission for undergraduate, postgraduate, PG diploma and certificate programmes of Dr.B R.Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) for the academic year 2020-21 is underway.
In a press release, the university on Friday said candidates who passed BRAOU’s eligibility test in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 can take the direct admission into UG courses. The last date for the admission and payment of tuition fee is September 10.
The admission prospectus has made available on t
18. Born in India, adopted by the world - Yoga Born in India, adopted by the world - Yoga
Yoga is the 5000-year-old secret Indian science designed to make one experience the deepest Self and the Cosmic Consciousness. Moreover, it will help you to stay healthy and keep up with the challenges posed by the modern and urban world. It can be defined as a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines, which originated in ancien
21. IGNOU to allow provisional admission for July 2020 session without qualifying exam result IGNOU July 2020 admissions: Provisional admissions allowed this year
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Saturday released a press statement announcing that it will allow provisional admission to the applicants of July session 2020 without producing the results of qualifying examinations, this year. This has been done keeping in mind the Covid-19 pandemic situations due to which several educational institutions in the country are affected and hence the declaration of th
23. KVIC Creates 1500 Employment in 10 Cities to Celebrate Sewa Diwas Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) extended the benefits of various employment generation schemes to nearly 1500 persons in 10 Indian cities to celebrate “Sewa Diwas” on Thursday which marks the birthday of the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. From Arunachal Pradesh on the North Eastern Frontier to Bikaner on the Western Border and from Chandigarh and New Delhi in the North to Madurai and Coimbatore down South, KVIC organized 14 programs to expand the ambit of its welfare projec
24. Digital Skills to Jobless People Digital Skills are crucial in the post Covid era to ensure skilling for the youth and also to address the requirements of Industrial Revolution 4. Directorate General of Training (DGT), under the Ministry plays a key role in the implementation of long term training schemes including training in the latest cutting edge technologies. DGT has entered into an MOU with IBM in June 2020 for Free Digital Learning Platform “Skills Build Reignite” to reach more Job Seekers and provid
25. Indian NGO, Aid, UN jobs on devnetjobsindia Indian NGO, Aid, UN jobs on devnetjobsindia
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Apply by: 08 Oct 2020
Residential Female & Male Social Worker
31 Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna#Bihar5 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna
Applications are invited by the Director, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna (Bihar) on prescribed recruitment application proforma from Indian citizens for appointment on various Non-Teaching/Non-Faculty Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts at IGIMS, Patna in various departments. (Advertisement No. 08/Non-Faculty Post/Estt./GIMS/2020)
IGIMS Patna Non-Faculty Recruitment 20 ...
39 FSSAI invites application for engagingone Consultant/Young Professional (Legal)#Jobs2 Days Remaining for Apply he Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous statutory Authority set up under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import, to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption.
FSSAI proposes to fill-up positions inviting applications from self-motivated professionals to be engaged on contract basis as ...
43 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh11 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)
46 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020#Gujarat15 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications in the prescribed format from committed academics and practitioners with quality teaching experience, publications, and research expertise for the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various areas/ disciplines and some other Non-Teaching ...
50 Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020#Delhi24 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian citizen candidates for filling up of the following Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Sarkari Naukri Para-Medical (Non-Faculty) vacancy posts at All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi and NCI Jhajjar (Haryana) (Advt. No. 1-17/2020-Estt-I(RCT)).
AIIMS Delhi Jhajjar Group A B C Job Vacancy Recruitment ...