English Language Day - 23 April #23April
1. Vitero Tiles strengthens its product portfolio, launches 56 new shades of Wall Tiles across India
Vitero Tiles strengthens its product portfolio, launches 56 new shades of Wall Tiles across India
~ Aims for 50% growth in FY 21-22 with increased focus on exportsand distribution in India~
Mumbai, 20thApril, 2021: Aparna Enterprises, the leading building materials brand announces the growth strategy for their tile brand, Vitero Tiles, by launching a new collection of Wall Tiles called Vitra. Inspired by
2. Ayodhya Ram Mandir donation: Know how you can make contributions for construction of Ram Lalla Temple
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Bhumi Pujan: The foundation-stone laying ceremony of Ram Lalla Mandir in Ram Janmabhoomi will take place today. Know how you can make donations for the construction of the temple.
Pic credit - PTI. Representational Image . Ayodhya Ram Mandir: Here's how you can donate money
Representational Image . Ayodhya Ram Mandir: Here's how you can donate money
The Bhumi Pujan of the grand temple dedicated to Ram Lalla in Ayodhya is happening today. Following t
3. Hardeep S Puri launches Climate Smart Cities Assessment Framework (CSCAF 2.0) and Streets for People Challenge
Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister of State for Housing and Urban Affairs (I/C) has launched the Climate Smart Cities Assessment Framework (CSCAF) 2.0, along with the ‘Streets for People Challenge’ in a virtual event organized by the Smart Cities Mission, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), here today. The objective of CSCAF is to provide a clear roadmap for cities towards combating Climate Change while planning and implementing their actions, including investments. In the last deca
4. Mobile App Launched to Provide User Friendly Digital Interface to Source Loan Applications of Street Vendors
Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister of State (I/C), Housing and Urban Affairs interacted with Urban Development Ministers, Chief Secretaries, UD Secretaries/Principal Secretaries, DGPs, Collectors / SPs / SSPs / Municipal Commissioners / Chief Executive Officers of 125 cities in the context of Prime Minister Street Vendors AtmaNirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) Scheme which has been launched to provide credit for working capital to street vendors to resume their business. While the Scheme provides the credit faci
5. Ramayan Cruise Service will be launched soon on the river Saryu in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh
‘Ramayan Cruise Tour’ on the Saryu river in Ayodhya will be launched soon. Shri Mansukh Mandaviya, Minister of Ports, Shipping and Waterways today chaired a review meeting for the implementation of cruise service.
It will be the first-ever luxury Cruise service on the Saryu river (Ghagra/National Waterways-40) in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh. It aims to give mesmerizing experience to devotees with one-of-its-kind spiritual journeys while cruising through the famous ghats of the holy river
7. President approves 84 Gallantry Awards and other decorations to personnel of Armed and Paramilitary Forces
President Shri Ram Nath Kovind, who is also the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, has approved 84 awards and decorations to the Armed Forces personnel and members of the Paramilitary Forces. The awards include one Kirti Chakra, nine Shaurya Chakras, five Bar to Sena Medals (Gallantry), 60 Sena Medals (Gallantry), four Nao Sena Medals (Gallantry)and five Vayu Sena Medals (Gallantry).
The President has also approved 19 Mention-in-Despatches to the Army Personnel for their significant contrib
8. Tourist Places in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh
Tourist Places in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh
Nageshwar Nath Temple
This temple is at Ram Ki Paidi in Ayodhya. The temple of Nageshwarnath is said to have been established by Kush, the son of Rama. Legend is that Kush lost his armlet, while bathing in the Saryu, which was picked up by a Nag-Kanya, who fell in love with him. As she was a devotee of Shiva, Kush erected this temple for her. Even till the times of Vikramaditya the temple was in good shape. The present temp
9. Best Digital Marketing Training institute in Hyderabad, Also providing Trainings in Cloud, Software, Domain, Firewall, Malware, Virus, Ransomware, Trojan horse, Worm, Botnet, Spyware, Rootkit, DDoS, Phishing , Encryption, BYOD , Pen-testing, PC Assembling and Troubleshooting, Computer Networks, Hardware Lab and Theory Implementation, Communication and Soft Skills Internet Applications, Software Systems, Hardware Systems, Computer Programming
Best Digital Marketing Training institute in Hyderabad, Also providing Trainings in Cloud, Software, Domain, Firewall, Malware, Virus, Ransomware, Trojan horse, Worm, Botnet, Spyware, Rootkit, DDoS, Phishing , Encryption, BYOD , Pen-testing, PC Assembling and Troubleshooting, Computer Networks, Hardware Lab and Theory Implementation, Communication and Soft Skills Internet Applications, Software Systems, Hardware Systems, Computer Programming
Cash in on your content
10. Upgradation and Modernization of Ayodhya Railway Station
A work namely “Ayodhya-Redevelopment of station and circulating area etc. in connection with development of stations of religious & cultural importance” is sanctioned. The cost of the work is Rs. 104.77 Crores. A total expenditure of Rs. 20.61 Crores has been incurred. The outlay for F.Y. 2020-21 is Rs. 18.16 crores. The executive agency for the project is M/S RITES Ltd.
The scope of the work includes provision of new station building, two new modern foot over bridge