Global Food Storage Container Market size was valued US$ XX Mn in 2019 and the total revenue is expected to grow at 4.5% from 2020 to 2027, reaching US$ XX Mn.
Global Food Storage Container Market
The report study has analyzed the revenue impact of COVID -19 pandemic on the sales revenue of market leaders, market followers, and market disrupters in the report, and the same is reflected in our analysis.
U.S. food container industry is expected to reach US$ XX billion by the end of 2027, expanding at a predicted CAGR of 3.4% from 2019 to 2027. Product improvement by convenience food manufacturers is expected to remain a key driving force in the upcoming years.
The round food storage container market in the North American region is about 197.21Mn. the restaurant segment in 2016 dominated the market accounting for 6x.xx%. Lightweight Containers market is growing owing to the preference for durable and lightweight storing containers will help the market to increase with CAGR of 3.72%
Flexible packaging is expected to predict revenue growth at a CAGR of XX% from 2019 to 2027. Shifting of the market from conventional glass & metal to lightweight polymers such as polyethylene (PE) and polyvinyl diene chloride (PVC) as a raw material for packaging of food items is expected to be a constructive factor.
The Latest trend in the food storage container is non-reactive and non-toxic materials for manufacturing food storage containers. Factors like improper use of different ingredients and raw materials cause food contamination and can have an unfavorable effect on the businesses. Food contamination is a major challenge for the foodservice companies in the US. Measures like Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP), a Protective food safety approach helps lessen the food-related hazards in any foodservice sector. In the present day, the food safety management system (FSMS) is being adopted by many food chains in the US to evaluate and establish measures to prevent potential hazards related to food.
North America, Europe, and China are the major region player of Household Food Container Market due to the bigger demand for downstream applications. In 2019, these three regions occupied about 74.00% of the world’s expenditure total volume.
• By material, Food Storage Container Market is divided into metal, plastics, glass, acrylic, ceramic, silicone, paper, and others. Plastics are dominating the food storage container market because of the high demand for unbreakable and durable material in manufacturing processes.
• By Use, Food Storage Container Market is segmented into microwave compatible, airtight container, and others. In this segment, airtight container is dominating the food storage container market due to the increasing demand for leakage proof food storage containers which protects the spoilage of the food.
• By shape, Food Storage Container Market is segmented into round, square, rectangular. Square and rectangular is dominating the Asia Pacific food storage container market because the production process is less difficult as compared to other shapes of containers.
• On the basis of storage capacity, Food Storage Container Market is segmented into less than 100 ml, 100-500 ml, 500-1000 ml, 1000-1500 ml, 1500-2000 ml, greater than 2000 ml. Greater than 2000 ml is dominating because of the enormous demand for large size containers as more quantity at one time in hotels, bakeries, and many more.
• By manufacturing technology, Food Storage Container Market is segmented into injection molding, extrusion molding, thermoforming, stretch blow molding, and others. In this segment, extrusion molding is dominating the food storage container market because this process has minimum wastage of raw material.
• By appearance, Food Storage Container Market is segmented into transparent and colored. Transparent Container segment is dominating because its process does not include the use of chemicals which is more in case of colored containers and by means of that the visibility became easier.
• By industrial function, Food Storage Container Market is segmented into storage, conveying and transport, picking, handling, and other activities. In this segment, storage is dominating the food storage container market due to the increasing demand of preserving food which can be used for a longer period.
• By application, Food storage container market is segmented into household, bakery & confectionary, chocolates, convenience food, fruits & vegetables, meat, fish & poultry, condiments & spices, dairy products, and others. Bakery & confectionary is dominating due to the growing demand for storing food in bulk in bakeriesGeographically, the Food Storage Container Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America held the prominent market share of XX% in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ Mn by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of XX%. The major growth predicted in India and China, where double-digit annual increases in food container consumption are forecasted through 2018-19. By 2022, China is predicted to become the largest global consumer of food packaging.
The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive analysis of the Global Food Storage Container Market including all the stakeholders of the industry. The past and current status of the industry with forecasted market size and trends are presented in the report with the analysis of complicated data in simple language. The report covers all the aspects of the industry with a dedicated study of key players that includes market leaders, followers, and new entrants. PORTER, SVOR, PESTEL analysis with the potential impact of micro-economic factors of the market has been presented in the report. External as well as internal factors that are supposed to affect the business positively or negatively have been analyzed, which will give a clear futuristic view of the industry to the decision-makers. The report also helps in understanding Global Food Storage Container Market dynamics, structure by analyzing the market segments and projects the Global Food Storage Container Market size. Clear representation of competitive analysis of key players by Application, price, financial position, Product portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence in the Global Food Storage Container Market make the report investor’s guide.
Scope of the Global Food Storage Container Market:
Global Food Storage Container Market, by Product Type:
• Flexible Packaging
• Rigid Packaging
Global Food Storage Container Market, by Application:
• Grain Mill Products
• Dairy Goods
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Bakery Products
• Meat Processed Products
Global Food Storage Container Market, by End User:
Global Food Storage Container Market, by Region:
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• Latin America
• Middle East Africa
Global Food Storage Container Market, Major Players:
• Bemis Company, Inc.
• Berry Plastics Corporation
• Graham Packaging Company
• Graphic Packaging International, LLC
• Ball Corporation
• Constar International UK Ltd.
• Anchor Glass Container Corporation
• Plastipak Holdings, Inc.
• Alcan Packaging
• Associated Packaging Technologies
• Caraustar Industries Incorporated
• Evergreen Packaging
• Crown Holdings Incorporated
• Hood Companies
• Manchester Industries
• Owens-Illinois Group Incorporated
• MeadWestvaco Corporation
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C market research on
20,000 high growth emerging technologies & opportunities in Chemical,
Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of
Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other
We would love to hear your thoughts, concerns or problems with anything so we can improve our website educratsweb.com ! email us at email@example.com and submit your valuable feedback.