Biologics Fill Market is projected to be over USD 4.2 billion by 2030
A steadily growing demand for biologic fill / finish services has generated a range of new opportunities for contract service providers; stakeholders have invested heavily to ensure product integrity and safety
The report features an extensive study on the contract service providers offering drug product manufacturing services within the biopharmaceutical industry. The study features in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of a diverse set of companies that claim to specialize in fill / finish operations. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
A detailed review of the overall landscape of Biologics Fill / finish services market for biopharmaceuticals.
A region-wise, company competitiveness analysis, highlighting prominent fill / finish service providers across various packaging types.
Elaborate profiles of key players across key geographies (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific).
An analysis of the recent collaborations (signed since 2013) focused on the Biologics Fill / finish services for biologics.
A detailed analysis of the expansions undertaken (since 2013) by various service providers for augmenting their respective fill / finish service portfolios.
An estimate of the global Biologics Fill / finish capacity, by taking into consideration the capacities of various fill / finish service providers.
An informed estimate of the annual demand for fill / finish of biologics, taking into account the top 20 biologics.
An analysis to identify the key performance indicators for service providers active in the domain.
A case study to highlight the benefits of using robotic / automated equipment for aseptic fill / finish processes.
A case study to highlight the role of ready-to-use packaging containers in aseptic fill / finish operations.
A discussion on the potential growth areas and recent trends impacting the outsourcing potential for biopharmaceuticals.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and rest of the Europe)
Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, India and Australia)
The report features inputs from a number of eminent industry stakeholders, according to whom, “Currently, majority of biologics are being filled in vials, however, the scenario is likely to change in the future due to the growing demand and preference for self-administration devices.” The report features detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
Ales Sima, Business Development Manager, oncomed manufacturing
Gregor Kawaletz, Chief Commercial Officer, IDT Biologika
Jos Vergeest, International Business Developer, HALIX
Purushottam Singnurkar, Research Director and Head of Formulation Development, Syngene International
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Wearing a Face cover/ Mask is compulsory in Railway Premises (including trains) Indian Railways is taking various measures to contain the spread of the resurgence of Covid-19 pandemic, in accordance with the guidelines issued by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Ministry of Home Affairs from time to time. One of the specific guideline is to wear face mask/cover in order to contain the spread of the pandemic.
The Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for movement of trains as brought out by IR on 11.05.2020 in para 2.3 (ix) says that “it should be advised to all
6. The medical device label contract manufacturing market - Roots Analysis The medical device label contract manufacturing market - Roots AnalysisOutsourcing the manufacturing of labels is a popular trend among medical device developers, enabling such companies to leverage the advanced capabilities of CMOs, while focusing on the core aspects of product development
7. Monster Employment Index: Moderate Recovery Across Cities and Sectors Monster Employment Index: Moderate Recovery Across Cities and Sectors
· Cities Bangalore (+14%), Hyderabad (+6%), and Pune (+2%) show significant year-on-year growth despite the pandemic (March 2021 vs March 2020)
· Agro based industries, Logistics, Courier/Freight/Transportation (+9%), and Telecom/ISP (+8%) witness upward trend i