Pre-Matric Scholarship to the SC Students studying in classes IX & X
Pre-Matric Scholarship to the SC Students studying in classes IX & X is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme and implemented through State Government and UT administration. The Objectives of the scheme are:
To support parents of SC children for education of their wards studying in classes IX and X so that the incidence of drop-out, especially in the transition from the elementary to the secondary stage is minimized, and
To improve participation of SC children in classes IX and X of the pre-matric stage, so that they perform better and have a better chance of progressing to the post-matric stage of education.
The Scheme will be available for studies in India only and will be awarded by the Government of the State/Union Territory to which the applicant belongs i.e. where he is domiciled.
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
Student should belong to Scheduled Caste.
His/her Parent/Guardian's income should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh per annum.
She/he should not be getting any other Centrally-funded Pre-Matric Scholarship. However benefit of National Means-cum-Merit scholarship scheme of D/o School Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development can be availed by the beneficiaries of Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC students.
She/he should be a regular, full time student studying in a Government School or in a School recognized by Govt. or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education.
Scholarship for studying in any class will be available for only one year. If a student has to repeat a class, she/he would not get scholarship for that class for a second (or subsequent) year.
ANNUAL PARENTAL/GUARDIAN’S INCOME Scholarships will be paid to the students whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rupees two lakh fifty thousand only) per annum.
Rate of Scholarship:
Scholarship (Rs. p.m.) (for 10 months)
Books and Ad hoc Grant (Rs. p.a.)
How to apply:
The Scheme will be implemented through State Governments/U.T. Administrations. All the State Governments/UT Administrations will, at the appropriate time, suitably publicise the Scheme and invite applications by issuing an advertisement in local language, in the leading newspapers of the State and through their respective websites and other media outfits. The applicant should submit the complete application to the prescribed authority, as mentioned below before the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
State Govt. would prescribe a suitable application form in the local language and place it on its websites. School authorities will get these forms filled by the eligible students and send them to Block/District level authorities. State Governments/UT Administrations will delegate powers to sanction scholarships under the scheme to appropriate District/Block level authorities/Heads of Institution.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Stipend to Apprenticeship The minimum rate of stipend payable to all categories of apprentices including trade apprentices have been revised and notified in Extra Ordinary Gazette of India dated 25th September, 2019. The minimum stipend is based on educational and technical qualification requirement, prescribed in curricula of respective trades. The Apprenticeship Rule, 1992 as amended upto September 2019 prescribes that during the 2nd year of apprenticeship training, there shall be an increase of 10 per cent in the prescribed mi
2. Overseas Scholarships for SCS, OBCS, EBCS and Weaker Sections Government of India has been implementing following two schemes for Overseas studies:
1. National Overseas Scholarship for SC etc. candidates under which financial assistance is provided to the selected students from Scheduled Castes, Denotified Nomadics & Semi - Nomadic Tribes, Landless agricultural labourers and traditional artisans categories for pursuing higher studies at Masters level courses and Ph.D. abroad. Hundred awards, subject to availability of funds, per year are available und
4. Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component
Scheme of Scholarship and Fellowship for Promotion of Art and Culture
Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component
Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component
9. ATSE 2020 is the national level talent search cum scholarship exam for students from class 5th to 12th ATSE 2020
Scholarships worth 15 Lac
India's first center-less exam!
ATSE 2020 is the national level talent search cum scholarship exam for students from class 5th to 12th. The goal of this exam is to identify hidden talent in the nation, motivate, and financially support them. It is a unique exam because students can take it from anywhere. ATSE is India’s first Artificial Intelligence (AI) based exam which allows students to sit at home and take the exam at their conve
10. scholarship.up.gov.in समाज कल्याण विभाग उ0प्र0 (For ST,SC,General Category) (Fresh & Renewal)
पिछड़ा वर्ग कल्याण विभाग उ0प्र0 (For OBC Cate
11. Maharashtra Scholarship Result 2020: MSCE releases Interim Result for 5th, 8th on puppss.mscescholarship.in Maharashtra State Council of Examination, MSCE has announced the interim results for the Maharashtra Scholarship Examinations 2020. The MSCE Maharashtra Scholarship Examination for Pre-Upper Primary – Class 5 and Pre Secondary - Class 8 has been released on the official website puppss.mscescholashipexam.in. Direct link and steps to check are provided below.
The Pre Upper Primary Scholarship Exam or PUP and Pre Secondary Scholarship Exam or PSS were conducted in February 2020. The answer k
13. Actor Sonu Sood Announces Scholarships For Less-Privileged Students Actor Sonu Sood Announces Scholarships For Less-Privileged Students
Actor Sonu Sood announced full scholarships to less-privileged students for higher education after her late mother’s name on Saturday.
Sonu posted a photo of himself on Instagram, pledging support to complete college education of students. He wrote, &ldqu
14. How You Can Get PFMS Scholarship 2020? Another one-stop solution for scholarships, PFMS is India's largest scholarship platform where you can get information on latest scholarships in India, pfms scholarship application process, documentation and deadlines.
17. CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME NATIONAL MEANS-CUM-MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME NATIONAL MEANS-CUM-MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
1.0 The Scheme:
Under this scheme, 100,000 scholarships are awarded to the gifted or meritorious students whose parental income is not more than Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum from all sources. Each State /UT have fixed quota of scholarship as given at Annexure of concerned age group of class VII an
18. 10 Money Saving Tricks for Students It doesn't matter if you are a senior or a sophomore in college, managing your money will be among your topmost priorities. Sure, college life isn't all about the bells and whistles, as the vast majority of students are already under pressure from debts and related expenses. Pair that with the fact that education itself is a significant source of stress, and you have a concoction that promotes mismanagement and increases to your troubles. Allocating money towards expenses such as accommodation, f
20. Schemes for Economic Development
i) Entrepreneurial Schemes of NBCFDC Eligibility
Members of Backward Classes having annual family income less than double the poverty line (i.e. Rs.81,000/- in rural areas and Rs.1,03,000/- in urban areas) are eligible to obtain loan from NBCFDC.
Term Loan/Micro Finance Scheme
a. New Swarnima for
22. National Fellowship (NF) for OBC Students National Fellowship (NF) for OBC Students
The scheme aims at providing financial assistance to the OBC students in obtaining quality higher education leading to degrees such as M.Phil and Ph.D in universities, research institutions and scientific institutions.
The scheme is designed to provide a total number of 300 Junior Research Fellowships per year from the year 2014-15 onwards and 300 Senior Research Fellowships during 2016-17 to Other Backward Class (OBC) stude
23. अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति योजना अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति योजना के अंतर्गत सरकार द्वारा 11 जून 2019 को फैसला लिया गया कि देश के अल्पसंख्यक समुदाय के 5 करोड़ छात्र तथा छात्राओं को अच्छी, गुणवत्ता शिक्षा प्राप्त करने के लिए अगले
24. National Fellowship for Scheduled Caste Students
National Fellowship for Scheduled Caste Students
Government of India had launched a Central Sector scheme namely, National Fellowship during the financial year 2005-06 to increase opportunities to Scheduled Castes students for pursuing higher education leading to degrees such as M.Phil. and Ph.D. The scheme has been revised with effect from 1.4.2010.
25. Education Loan Scheme of the NBCFDC Education Loan Scheme of the NBCFDC
NBCFDC provides Educational Loans to the students of Backward Classes living below double the poverty line for pursuing general/ professional/technical courses or trainings at graduate and/or higher levels. Maximum loan limit in India is Rs.10 lakh and abroad is Rs.20 Lakh. The rate of interest is 4% p.a. and girl students will get at special concessional rate of interest @ 3.5% p.a.
NBCFDC loan : 90% for study in India and 85% for study abroad.