In the year 1985-86, the erstwhile Ministry of Welfare was bifurcated into the Department of Women and Child Development and the Department of Welfare. Simultaneously, the Scheduled Castes Development Division, Tribal Development Division and the Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Division were moved from the Ministry of Home Affairs and also the Wakf Division from the Ministry of Law to form the then Ministry of Welfare
Subsequently, the name of the Ministry was changed to the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment in May, 1998. Further, in October, 1999, the Tribal Development Division had moved out to form a separate Ministry of Tribal Affairs. In January, 2007, the Minorities Division along with Wakf Unit have been moved out of the Ministry and formed as a separate Ministry and the Child Development Division has gone to the Ministry of Women & Child Development.
Though the subject of "Disability" figures in the State List in the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution, The Government of India has always been proactive in the disability sector. It is not only running seven National Institutes (NIs) dealing with various types on disabilities and seven Composite Regional Centers (CRCs), which provide rehabilitation services to PwDs and run courses for rehabilitation professional but also funds a large number of NGOs for similar services and also a National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation (NHFDC) which provides loans at concession rates of interest to PwDs for self-employment. Besides, the Union Government is a party to (i) Proclamation on the Full Participation and Equality of People with Disabilities in the Asian and the Pacific Region - adopted at Beijing in December, 1992, and (ii) The UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD), which came into effect in May, 2008.
The subject has received attention in various States Governments in varying degrees. At the Central level also disability being one of the several responsibilities of the M/o SJ&E, and being looked after by just one bureau, has resulted in inadequate attention, as most of its time and energy is spent only on implementing Ministry's own schemes, meeting their expenditure and physical targets, and organize annual time-bound activities like the National Awards for empowerment of PwDs. In the above background, it was stated in the 11th Five Year Plan that "The 'Disability Division' of the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment will be strengthened by converting it into a separate Department, so that it can liaise effectively with all the other concerned Ministries/Departments and fulfill its responsibilities towards the disabled". Looking to the specialise nature of the subject on "Disability", the wide ranging work to be done in the light of the UNCRPT, and the inadequacy of existing implementation structure, the time has now come to upgrade the existing Disability Bureau in the M/o SJ&E. The decision to create a separate Department of Disability Affairs within the M/o SJ&E was taken up by the Government, in principle on 3rd January, 2012. This was also announced by the President before both houses of Parliament on 12th March, 2012.
Now the two departments have been created under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment vide notification dated 12.5.2012, namely:-
(i) Department of Social Justice and Empowerment (Samajik Nyaya and Adhikarita Vibhag)
(ii) Department of Disability Affairs (Nishaktata Karya Vibhag) Since renamed as Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan)
Visit official website http://socialjustice.gov.in
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Abdulbaki Curves Out Of Metal Water Reviewed by Omar Muaz
Book Authored: When Flake Sails
Book: Silence Is The Beginning Of Hell
Author: Abdulbaki Ahmad
We combat our nerves by writing dust-dispersing poetries, be that as it may, Abdulbaki ruefully combats his fearlessness with tales of stand-in-awe. Silence Is The Beginning Of Hell is a collection of poems that put to paper massive amounts of Northern frith; how North becomes a bloodstream; and how BH insurrection fueled endless smoke in Maiduguri. The autho
3. Free Government job study material, old question papers, and mock tests. Here are some of the freely available Government job study material, old question papers, and mock tests.
1. Andhra Pradesh PSC
Mock Test - https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(trubzeva4f4b2dcsvnzhln1a))/HomePages/MockTest.aspx
2. Arunachal Pradesh PSC
Previous year Question Papers - http://www.appsc.gov.in/PreviousYearQuestionPaper.htm
Model Question Papers and Answers Boo
4. National Book Trust of MHRD Launches #StayHomeIndiaWithBooks initiative 100+ books can be downloaded from NBT's website in PDF format
In the wake of Preventive Measures of the Government of India to contain the spread of Covid-19, and to encourage people to #StayIn and #StayHome, the National Book Trust of HRD Ministry, in its efforts to encourage people to read books while at home, is providing its select and best-selling titles for FREE Download as part of its initiative of #StayHomeIndiaWithBooks!
The 100+ books, in PDF format, can be downl
5. What is the difference between NPR and Population Census? What is the difference between NPR and Population Census?
The recent news about the Cabinet ministry’s fund approval for NPR Census has created confusion among people about these terms. Often used interchangeably, both the terms have completely different meanings. Let’s understand in detail through this article.
After the cabinet today approved an amount of Rs. 8700 crores for population census an Rs. 3900 crore for NPR (National Population Register), a lot o
6. General Knowledge Questions - 1 General Knowledge Questions
1. Blood does not coagulate so long it remains in the circulatory system because of-
A. Pressure of heparin in blood.
B. Pressure of blood.
C. Presence of iron pigments in blood.
D. Constant heart beat.
2. Indian Constitution came into force from-
A. 26th January, 1949
B. 26th November, 1949
C. 26th January, 1950
D. 26th November, 1950
7. Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019 Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019
The Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019 was passed by the Parliament of India on 11 December 2019. It amended the Citizenship Act of 1955 by providing a path to Indian citizenship for Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi, and Christian religious minorities fleeing persecution from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Muslims were not given such eligibility. The act was the first time religion had been used as a criterion for citizenship under Indi
8. General Knowledge Questions - 5 General Knowledge Questions - 5
1. Light energy is converted into chemical energy in-
D. Photoelectric effect.
2. The fourth state of matter-
D. Super cooled.
3. The first receipent of Rajiv gandhi Khel ratna Award is-
A. Limba Ram
B. Leander peas.
C. Vishwanathan Anand
9. About Right to Information Act 2005 About Right to Information Act 2005
Bringing Information to the Citizens
Right to Information Act 2005 mandates timely response to citizen requests for government information. It is an initiative taken by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions to provide a– RTI Portal Gateway to the citizens for quick search of information on the details of first Appellate Authorities,PIOs etc. amongst others, besides access
10. What is National Population Register (NPR) What is National Population Register (NPR)
The National Population Register (NPR) is a list of all the people residing in India and includes both the citizens and non-citizens as well. This definition is based on the statement by the Minister of State for Home Affairs Kiren Rijiju as a response in the Rajya Sabha that was released on 26 November 2014 by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. It stated that "the NPR is the first step towards creation of National
11. General Knowledge Questions - 6 General Knowledge Questions - 6
1. The name of the Indian cricketer who taken ten wickets in one innings of a test cricket match(for men)
A. B.S. Bedi
C. Kapil Dev
D. Anil Kumbley
2. Ecology is the study of interrelations among-
A. Soil and water
B. Man and Environment
C. Organisms and environment
D. Members of a family
3. The world famous athlete Usain Bolt is fro
13. NISHTHA | National Portal of India
NISHTHA | National Portal of India
NISHTHA, India, India Portal, National Portal of India, Government Information, Government Services, National Informatics Centre, NIC, nic, e-Government, e-Governance in India, MeitY
The Department of School Education and Literacy has launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the elementary level through an Integra
14. Does Complex Numbers / Imaginary number i exists?? Does Complex Numbers / Imaginary number i exists??
People studying Higher Mathematics are often confused with the existence of Complex Numbers and its Imaginary number “i”.
What are Complex Numbers:
Complex Numbers are numbers whose 1st part is Real while 2nd part is Imaginary and is expressed as a+bi
a –> Real Part
bi –> Imaginary Part and
15. Procedure to Download the CA Final Question Papers with Suggested Answers If you want the Past attempt CA final question papers with suggested answers then, you can download it in a few simple steps. The procedure to download is available in this article. Detailed importance is also present in this article. Further, the exam pattern of the CA final is available. From this attempt (November 2019), ICAI has made some changes which are also available in this article.
16. state-wise list of the current Governors of India state-wise list of the current Governors of India
Andhra Pradesh - Shri E.S Lakshmi Narasimhan
Arunachal Pradesh - Brig. (Dr.) B. D. Mishra (Retd.)
Assam - Prof. Jagdish Mukhi
Bihar - Shri Lal Ji Tandon
Chhattisgarh - Smt. Anandiben Patel
Goa - Smt. Mridula Sinha
Gujarat - Shri Om Prakash Kohli
17. Vaccines and Immunization | Facts and Information Vaccination is the administration of antigenic material (a vaccine) to stimulate an individual's immune system to develop adaptive immunity to a pathogen. Vaccines can prevent or ameliorate morbidity from infection. When a sufficiently large percentage of a population has been vaccinated, this results in herd immunity. The effectiveness of vaccination has been widely studied and verified; for example, the influenza vaccine, the HPV vaccine, and the chicken pox vaccine. Vaccination is the most eff
18. Abbreviations Related to Marketing Aptitude: Abbreviations Related to Marketing Aptitude:HNI – High Networth Individual.EOQ – Economic Order quality.FDR – Fixed Deposit Receipts.CNP – Cardholder Not Present.PIN – Personal Identification Number.SEO – Search Engine Optimization.CRM – Customer Relationship Management.BPO – Business Process Outsourcing.VAT – Value Added Tax.IDRA – Industries Development and Regu
19. E-Books by ICAR E-Books by ICAR
Agri-Startups: Reflection of ICAR Technologies in Market
ICAR Handbook of Technical Services
20. National Pollution Control Day The National Pollution Control Day is celebrated every year on 2nd of December in India in order to give the honor and memorialize the thousands of human beings who had lost their existence because of the Bhopal gas calamity. Bhopal gas tragedy was happened in the night of 2nd and 3rd December in the year 1984 because of the unintentional discharge of the poisonous chemical known as Methyl Isocyanate (also called MIC) as well as some other chemicals released from the Union Carbide Chemical Plant position
21. MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS ON COMPUTER AWARNESS MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS ON COMPUTER AWARNESS
Which of the following is a storage device that uses rigid, permanently installed magnetic disks to store data/information
A set of instruction is called
22. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment In the year 1985-86, the erstwhile Ministry of Welfare was bifurcated into the Department of Women and Child Development and the Department of Welfare. Simultaneously, the Scheduled Castes Development Division, Tribal Development Division and the Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Division were moved from the Ministry of Home Affairs and also the Wakf Division from the Ministry of Law to form the then Ministry of Welfare
Subsequently, the name of the Ministry was changed to the Ministry of
23. Education in Bihar Education in Bihar
The Ancient Period
The appreciation of the importance of education and educational practices in Bihar
date back to the period of Gautama Buddha and Mahavir in the 5th century BC. During that period, the Buddhist and Jainist education started in parallel with the traditional Vedic education. The Buddhist education was based on the Ashtangic (eight-fold) Path, and its distinguishing features were: the introduction of
24. Right to Information Right to Information is an Act of the Parliament of India to be responsible for setting out the practical rule of the right to information for citizens and substitutes the past Freedom of information Act, 2002. If you are familiar with the RTI concepts, wiling to change the career into RTI field, then we in Wisdomjobs have provided you with all kinds of interview question and answers that you are going to get in the RTI. You can apply to the government jobs if you are good at RTI. If you are good at RTI
25. Statue of Unity: The Tallest Statue in the World There are many more feathers that can be added to the cap when it comes to the Statue of Unity- scheduled to be inaugurated on 31st of October. Standing at a mouth-gaping height of 182 meters, this statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is a good 54 meters taller than the Spring Temple Buddha (China). The latter is now the second largest statue in the world.
While the statue is one of PM Modi’s treasured projects, it hasn’t always escaped controversies. Nonetheless, it is the talk of th
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs16 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
28 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs13 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21
29 Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2021#Rajasthan27 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Vidhi Rachanakar (विधि रचनाकार) for Rajasthan Law and Legal Affairs Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 07/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The details of RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment 2021 are given below. ...
30 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs9 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
31 Recruitment for Regular and Fixed Job vacancy in HIL India Limited 2021#Jobs16 Days Remaining for Apply HIL (India) Limited (Formerly known as Hindustan Insecticides Limited), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, invites application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri job vacancy posts on a Regular and Fixed Tenure basis for the year 2021.
HIL India Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Finance Manager: 02 vacancies in E-4 cadre on a r ...
32 Recruitment of Faculty & non-Teaching Vacancy in IIT Tirupati 2021#Jobs9 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) invites online applications in the prescribed format from candidates with an established record of independent high-quality research and commitment to teaching for regular Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Professor, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professor and regular non-teaching staff vacancies. (Advertisement No. IITT/FAC – RMT-01/2020 & IITTP/Staff RMT-01/2020)
Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment IIT Tirup ...
35 Recruitment for Job Vacancy in National Education Society for Tribal Students 2021#Jobs15 Days Remaining for Apply National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA), Government of India (GoI) invites online applications in the prescribed format from all eligible candidates for recruitment of various Government Job vacancies in Group-B and Group-C Jobs Categories on regular basis in NESTS for which the recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test/Examination. (Advertisement No. 01)
NESTS Jobs Recruitmen ...