1. Figure out the particular field of work in government sector:
There are several different sectors available in each and every government department. And before making a move towards such government department, a person need to be sure of the field of work where he would like to join in.
Try to acquaint yourself with the various departments and headquarters that the government has, which has its own set of target, missions and mottos.
Make sure you go through these various departments and choose one that you think is the most suitable for you. This job might also be a great help in showing your full potential and abilities which can make you an ideal government employee. This also allows you to see the bigger picture and explore about the various jobs and positions that the government presents.
It is one of the important steps to get into a government job. Without knowing the field of work or the particular field where a person would like to work in the government department is considered as a complete waste of their time.
2. Maintain a positive attitude:
Getting a job in a government department is not that easy as it seems. Dreaming about getting a job in the government sector is one of the dream where the possibility of fulfilling that dream is very minimal.
As all people know about the work process of the government department which undertake several background checks in different field of work.
Similarly, when it comes to get a job in the government office, a person need to go through several tests and screening and to clear all those tests, a person need to have a positive attitude towards his efforts.
3. Have an optimistic mentality:
Moreover, some candidates might hear and might come to know that the number of government jobs is decreasing year by year, so do not be disheartened and try to think that there are a large number of jobs that are still waiting to be searched and applied for.
So try to look for the right kind of job, by searching through online and offline resources. For this to happen, it is required that the candidate should be positive and should have an optimistic approach during the whole job searching process.
4. Start looking for a suitable job using job searching tools:
When a person made up his mind towards government job and ready to put in all his efforts and hard work to get him selected as one of the government employees, then firstly he should start looking for a government job using different job searching tools.
Try to find out more about the jobs and positions that you are interested through various job posting sites such as monster.com or could get any information about various job postings by contacting the national employment exchange or by constantly checking the government job sites for an effective result.
Also, try to find the jobs that you like with respect to the area and location. Most probably a person needs to keep track of all the updates about government jobs available in their particular area and region.
Moreover, after finding out the required field of work, then that person should apply for that job following government rules and regulations.
5. Research well about the department of work:
It is possible that after applying for the job using job search tools, a person might receive an early interview call from the government department.
And at that point of time, the candidate needs to start gathering information about the position offered in the interview application. Try to find out what the department does and how is it beneficial to the government.
Also research about the various positions that the departments have and also enquire about what they do and also the perks and privileges that the government provides for each designation.
Therefore, it is necessary for each and every candidate applying for the government job that they need to be well researched with their interview possibility.
6. Look out for any news:
After you have decided on what field or branch of the government and IT organizations you want, start looking out for any types of notifications related to it through various employee websites or through the government job sites itself.
So stay tuned for any type of news or notification, whether it is in the upper government sector, public sector or even the foreign service sector. Keeping an eye on the news will help you be prepared and ready for future job interviews.
7. Prepare yourself in advance:
It is not easy to clear government interview. And unlike the rest of the company conduct some common interview sessions, the government department organizes special tests and screening for qualified candidate.
Therefore, if a person need to clear out all those tests, then he should start preparing for those tests well in advance so that he can pass through all those interviews stages. Moreover, preparing for the tests also helps in the increase of knowledge as well.
8. Seek advantage from networking:
Working in a government department is not an easy task to get it done; some people even have to leave everything for such a prestigious post of work.
Therefore, it is possible that some people seek help from their networks so that they get that post in the government department.
9. Format resumes information:
While applying for the government job a person need to keep in mind that he should be careful of false information on the resume. Sometimes it happens that because of false information on the resume a person might get into legal trouble for the rest of their life.
And that is why if a person want to apply for the government job, then they should reformat their resume with all the truthful information which may not seem offended for the government officials.
10. Try to be patient throughout the interview process:
It is possible that waiting for the interview call and waiting for the interview sessions might seem really exhausting. But the truth is that if a person really wants a job in a government department then he should learn how to be patient throughout the interview sessions.
Therefore, being patient can bring out the level of passion for the post in the government department. And finally, that person might get selected for the job offered by the government.
11. Follow government norms:
One of the important things that the candidates need to keep in their mind is that before applying for the government job, they should have certain eligibility for the job. And that eligibility can be made by the government department or by the constitution of the government.
Therefore, it is compulsory to follow all the provided government norms for the welfare of the government and its activities. Moreover, people might even get punished if they disobey the government rules when it comes to recruiting employees for the department.
12. National Employee Exchange:
Although the idea may sound cheesy and old, but applying yourself to the nearest national employee exchange can help you land a government job.
All you have to do is go to the most nearest office of the national employee exchange and get yourself registered. The whole registration process usually takes about a day to a few hours and the registration process will most probably be completed within the same day itself.
After registering there might be chances that you might get a call from the employee exchange, because the government officials have called you for a job that is suitable based on educational requirements and skills.
So if you haven’t registered yourself to the national employee exchange, the safest bet is to register yourself right away.
13. Expand your general knowledge:
As a potential job seeker, it is necessary that you are reading the newspaper and going through various news sites every day just to keep on track with the historical and current affairs and also expanding your general knowledge.
You can also take an extra step by noting down the different national and international affairs that have occurred in the varying fields of science, politics, and economy and also among social life like movies and social affairs.
Make sure to note down the details that you learn about in a book and make it as your personal general knowledge book. Ensure that you know the important names and dates and also know the important historical dates. This is an important step that you have to do in order to have a good chance of getting the job while preparing for government job exams.
The main reason being that along with logical and analytical reasoning, a good amount of general knowledge and current affairs is also asked.
14. Logical and analytical ability:
It is a fact that almost all the government related jobs and its exams include logical, analytical and numerical reasoning as one of the main factors so as to select candidates for the job posted.
So, it is necessary that you try to develop such skills and abilities every day. This can be done by doing questions related to reasoning and analysis every day and practice them whenever you can.
Another factor that needs to be noted is the time management. This is because most of the less prepared candidates forget how to manage their allotted time while doing mathematical and logical reasoning questions.
So try to practice questions every day as if you are writing an exam, so as to make yourself more familiar to the limited time allotted
15. Good communication skills:
It is necessary that most candidates should have good and sound knowledge about Basic English and they should be able to have good communication skills, which is sufficient to keep up a conversation in English.
Having good English skills can have two advantages one being that the selection exams for most of the government jobs present English questions in the same level of priority as logical and reasoning questions because they feel that having good English skills is also as important as having a proper analytical reasoning and logic.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Employment Opportunities in Textile Sector Textile Sector in India provides largest source of employment in the country with over 4.5 crore people employed directly and another 6 crores people in allied sector including large number of women and rural population through various schemes and public programmes such as:-
Amended Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme is being implemented to upgrade technology/machineries of textile industry with an outlay of Rs.17,822 crore during 2016-2022 which will attract investment
2. 2200 Home-based, Remote NGO, UN Jobs 2200 Home-based, Remote NGO, UN Jobs
Programme Co-Ordinator - Labour And Habitat
Youth For Unity And Voluntary Action (Yuva)
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Apply by: 14 Oct 2020
Location: Ramgarh, Jharkhand
Apply by: 20 Oct 2020
3. NRA expected to conduct CET from September,2021 onwards: DrJitendra Singh The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh in a written reply in Lok Sabha today that NRA is expected to conductCommon Eligibility Test (CET) from September,2021 onwards.
Government has set up National Recruitment Agency (NRA) vide order dated 28.08.2020, as an independent, professional, specialist organization for conduct of computer based online common
4. Farming and Non-Farming Jobs in Rural Areas Government of India is supporting State Government in expansion of livelihood and employment opportunities in the rural areas through a multitude of interventions which included interventions in the farm and allied sectors, non-farm including small and cottage industries sector and service sector besides social sectors. The programs that directly address creation of livelihood and employment under the Ministry of Rural Development includes DeendayalAntyodaya Yojana - National Rural Livelihood Mission (DA
5. Best Self Employment Ideas To Start Making Money On Your Own The 9-5 schedule may not suit everybody. Many of you must have thought of being self-employed at one point in life. Starting your own business is not easy. It has its pros and cons. However, the pros outweigh the cons when you have a great idea and are willing to work hard for it. It can be a very rewarding experience to be self-employed. All you have to do is play to your strengths and be well aware of your weaknesses. Let’s read more about different kinds of self-employment ideas that can help yo
6. National Recruitment Agency In order to mitigate the hardships to candidates seeking Government jobs by providing the same platform to all candidates, and with a view to set a new standard of equity and inclusiveness in recruitment, Government has set up the National Recruitment Agency (NRA), vide order, dated 28.08.2020. The NRA will be an independent autonomous organization to conduct the Common Eligibility Test (CET) to screen/shortlist candidates for certain categories of posts in Central Government, for which recruitment is ca
7. Various Jobs in ndma.gov.in Various Jobs in ndma.gov.in
Date of Advertisement
Last Date for applying
Advertisement for filling up post of two positions of Consultants on contract basis in NDMA. Details.
8. Indian NGO, Aid, UN jobs on devnetjobsindia Health Economist
Centre for Health Policy(CHP),Asian Development Research Institute(ADRI)
Location: Patna, Bihar
Apply by: 10 Oct 2020
Research & Learning Specialist
New Education Group - Foundation for Innovation and Research in Education (NEG-FIRE)
9. Born in India, adopted by the world - Yoga Born in India, adopted by the world - Yoga
Yoga is the 5000-year-old secret Indian science designed to make one experience the deepest Self and the Cosmic Consciousness. Moreover, it will help you to stay healthy and keep up with the challenges posed by the modern and urban world. It can be defined as a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines, which originated in ancien
12. 4.8L aspirants write PTET exam, result within 15 days The state-level PTET exam was conducted by the Government Dungar College of Bikaner on Wednesday.
Exam co-ordinator G P Singh said out of the total 1.89 lakh candidates registered for the four-year course, around 1.57 lakh took the test, the total percentage being 82.86%. Similarly, out of 3.67 lakh candidates registered for the two-year course, 3.26 lakh took the examination and the total percentage was 88.85%.
Singh said efforts will be made to declare the results in 15 days. He said that
13. Digital Skills to Jobless People Digital Skills are crucial in the post Covid era to ensure skilling for the youth and also to address the requirements of Industrial Revolution 4. Directorate General of Training (DGT), under the Ministry plays a key role in the implementation of long term training schemes including training in the latest cutting edge technologies. DGT has entered into an MOU with IBM in June 2020 for Free Digital Learning Platform “Skills Build Reignite” to reach more Job Seekers and provid
14. KVIC Creates 1500 Employment in 10 Cities to Celebrate Sewa Diwas Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) extended the benefits of various employment generation schemes to nearly 1500 persons in 10 Indian cities to celebrate “Sewa Diwas” on Thursday which marks the birthday of the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. From Arunachal Pradesh on the North Eastern Frontier to Bikaner on the Western Border and from Chandigarh and New Delhi in the North to Madurai and Coimbatore down South, KVIC organized 14 programs to expand the ambit of its welfare projec
15. Indian NGO, Aid, UN jobs on devnetjobsindia Indian NGO, Aid, UN jobs on devnetjobsindia
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Apply by: 08 Oct 2020
Residential Female & Male Social Worker
16. West Bengal Freeship Scheme West Bengal Freeship Scheme
The West Bengal Free ship Scheme (WBFS) has been introduced from the year 2011. WBFS is for the under Graduate students level in Engineering & Technology/ Pharmacy/ Architecture programmes conducted by the self financing private Engineering and Technical Institutions of the State. The waiver is limited to the tuition fee for all the institutions concerned. All other fees except tuition fees will have to be
20. Government Approves National Recruitment Agency Government Approves National Recruitment Agency
As we have already informed visitors of this blog about a proposal by the Central Government for Common Eligibility Test (CET) for Non-Gazetted vacancy posts. This proposal was formally announced b
21. Cancel NEET, JEE Main 2020 entrance exams, urges Manish Sisodia Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Saturday appealed to the central government to cancel medical and engineering entrance exams JEE and NEET in view of the Covid-19 situation.
He also said that an alternative admission methodology should be used this year and the exams should not be conducted.
On Friday, Education Ministry officials had said the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) and the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) will be conducted in Septe
22. What is NLAT 2020? How do I Apply for NLSIU Bangalore? What is NLAT 2020? How do I Apply for NLSIU Bangalore?http://educratsweb.com/users/images/3798-contents.pngThe National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore will not accept the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) scores this academic year and will instead conduct its own National Law Aptitude Test (NLAT) for admissions to undergraduate and postgr
23. Final Year Exams can be postponed but not cancelled: UGC to Supreme Court UGC has clarified its stand, has shared that the final year exams may be postponed but cannot be cancelled by state.. The court has concluded the hearing and reserved its order for now.
SC reserves order on UGC Case, concludes hearing
Final Year University Exams can be postponed or delayed but cannot b
28 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching65 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
29 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan5 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
31 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC3 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
32 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
39 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC8 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
40 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC2 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).
41 FSSAI invites application for engagingone Consultant/Young Professional (Legal)#Jobs1 Days Remaining for Apply he Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous statutory Authority set up under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import, to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption.
FSSAI proposes to fill-up positions inviting applications from self-motivated professionals to be engaged on contract basis as ...
42 Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020#Management22 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is looking forward to recruiting high calibre and talented professionals and invites online applications on prescribed form for the following 16 Government Job Vacancy of Assistant Manager position in various disciplines 2020. (Advertisement No. 04/2020-CP). Published at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
45 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh10 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)