Global Network Infrastructure Market was valued at US$ 32 Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach 90 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 13.8% during the forecast period.
The report includes an analysis of the impact of COVID-19 lockdown on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disruptors. Since the lockdown was implemented differently in various regions and countries; the impact of the same is also seen differently by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short-term and long-term impact on the market, and it would help the decision-makers to prepare the outline and strategies for companies by region.
Global Network Infrastructure Market Overview
Network infrastructure is a new type of structure used in most organizations that is viewed as more dispersed, less hierarchical, and more flexible than other structures. Internal and external coordination, as well as monitoring, is done using network infrastructure.
The network infrastructure market is driven by an increase in IP traffic, which drives the need for network technology containing routers and other high-performing network infrastructure. Additionally, growth in demand from industries like BFSI, retail, healthcare, research, and manufacturing, is driving the demand for network infrastructure, as access to data is very complicated in these industries.
Network infrastructure is at the stage of transition due to the increase in demand of mobile users, leading to an increase in mobile traffic. Transition in the market is also raised as the unbalanced economy and uncertain condition associated with networks infrastructure is fetching new challenges and opportunities for the infrastructure vendors.
In contrast to privacy alarms and information, security is a factor that is limiting the growth of the market. There are major issues like complexities in the supplier market ecosystem to play a massive role in influencing demand for network infrastructures. Also, instances of data security gaps are stimulating the governing bodies to execute a series of regulations that are producing uncertainties in the market.
Low-end IP phones are distributed throughout the office in break rooms, lobbies, health clinic exam rooms, and perhaps conference rooms. These are single-line phones which typically are not used to receive calls from the PSTN, also they are not having PC Ethernet ports.
As an alternative, they are used for calls internal to the office or outgoing calls. Being IP phones, they contribute to the paging, intercom, and display-based features frequently useful in a small office environment. Access to features, telephony interfaces, and calling plans can be controlled so that these phones are inhibiting from having access to outside lines.
Global Network Infrastructure Market, Key Highlights:
• Global Network Infrastructure Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Network Infrastructure Market
• Global Network Infrastructure Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Global Network Infrastructure Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Global Network Infrastructure Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Network Infrastructure Market are also profiled.
Scope of the Global Network Infrastructure Market:
Global Network Infrastructure Market, by Type:
• Networking Hardware
• Networking Software
• Network Services
Global Network Infrastructure Market, by Service:
• Network Optimization
• Wireless Infrastructure
• Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC)
• Contact Center Transformation
• Managed Network services
• Service Management Operations
Global Network Infrastructure Market, by Vertical:
• IT & Telecom
Global Network Infrastructure Market, by Geography:
• North America
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Global Network Infrastructure Market Key Players
• Extreme Networks
• Dell/ EMC
• A10 Networks
• Arista Networks
• Big Switch Networks
• Extreme Networks SDN
• PCPlus Networks
• Virtual Armour
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.