Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market was valued at US$ 2.1 Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 3.52 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.67% during a forecast period.
The report includes the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 lockdown on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disruptors. Since the lockdown was implemented differently in various regions and countries; the impact of the same is also seen differently by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short-term and long-term impact on the market, and it would help the decision-makers to prepare the outline and strategies for companies by region.
To know about the Research Methodology:-Request Free Sample Report
Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market
FRP is a complex material that is made of the polymer matrix and is reinforced with different fibers like glass, carbon, and basalt. These fibers are used in various industries such as aerospace, construction, and automotive.
Growing demand for strong, lightweight pipes, the cost-effectiveness of the technology, and demand from the oil & gas industry are boosting the growth of the fiber-reinforced plastic pipe market. Increased innovation in the fiber-reinforced plastic pipes, GRP & GRE Pipe market showing growth trends, and growth in oil exploration activities are key opportunities of the market. Raw material prices are unstable, and the lack of product awareness is limiting the growth of the market.
Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market Segment Analysis
The winding process is effortless as well as it is well suited for automation without the need of any human intervention. Due to the cost-effectiveness, there are fewer chances of human error and this is also increasing the growth of the filament winding segment in the fiber-reinforced plastic pipe market.
Chemical is the largest application category in the FRP pipe market, with an expected contribution of more than 40.0% in 2019. Fiber-reinforced plastic pipes have a higher strength compared to weight ratio. Epoxy is estimated to be the largest material in the fiber-reinforced plastic pipe market, owing to the epoxy being very environmental as compared to other materials.Most of the industries are now accepting this process.
Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market Regional Insights
The Asia Pacific is the largest as well as the fastest-growing market in the fiber-reinforced plastic pipe market owing to the rise in construction, and oil & gas activities in the region. Growing focus of government to improve sewage treatment facilities in the Asia Pacific is also driving the growth of the market. The rise in construction activities in the previous years and people have been resorting on the use of fiber-reinforced pipes for their better thermal resistant power is leading to the second-highest revenue share in the FRP pipe market in Europe.
The report covers a comprehensive study of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, PESTEL, Porters, SWOT, and technological forecasting in the market.
Global Fibre Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market, Key Highlights:
• Global Fibre Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Fibre Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market
• Global Fibre Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Global Fibre Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Global Fibre Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Fibre Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market are also profiled.
The Scope of the Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market: Inquire before buying
Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market, by Product Type:
• GRE pipe
• GRP pipe
• Other Product Types
Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market, by Fiber Type:
• Other Fiber Types
Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market, by Process:
• Centrifugal Casting
• Filament Winding
• Other Process
Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market, by Material:
• Other Materials
Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market, by Application:
• Oil & Gas
• Other Applications
Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market, by Region:
• North America
• Middle East & Africa
• Asia Pacific
• South America
Global Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pipe Market The Key Players
• Enduro Composites, Inc.
• Ershigs, Inc. (Denali incorporated)
• Fibrex FRP piping systems
• National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
• Sarplast SA
• Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company
• Sekisui Chemical Co., ltd.
• Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company
• Chemical Process Piping Pvt. Ltd.
• China National Building Material Company Limited
• Ershigs Inc.
• Future Pipes Industries L.L.C.
• Hengrun Group Co. Ltd.
• National Oilwell Varco Inc.
• Sarplast SA.
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Admission Consultant Beautician Training Institutes Books Stores CA & ICWA Training Institutes Coaching College Competitive Exams Education & Jobs Education Consultants Fashion Designing Training Institutes Film And Television Institute Hardware And Network Training Institutes Institution Journalism Training Institutes Medical Colleges Music Academies Online Classes Online Examination Centre Radio Jockey Training Institutes Recruitment Agencies and Job Consultancy Research Institutes Robotics Training Institutes School School For Mentally Challenged Software Training Institutes Spoken English Institutes Sports Academies Sports Clubs Stationary Stores Training Institutes Tuitions Typing Institutes Universities University UPSC & IAS Coaching Centres Yoga Instructor