Jeevan Praman Jeevan Pramaan is a Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners
Pension is an essential source of income after retirement for senior citizens. It supports them financially during emergency and helps them look after their needs at this stage of life. One of the main requisites for the pensioners post their retirement, was to provide life certificates to the authorised pension disbursing agencies like the bank, following which their pension got credited to their account.
For obtaining a life certificate, a pensioner earlier needed to present himself/herself before the Pension Disbursing Agency or had the life certificate issued by authority where they served and had it delivered to the disbursing agency. This very requirement of personally being present in front of disbursing agency or getting a life certificate often became a major hurdle in the process of seamless transfer of pension amount to the pensioner. It was noted that it causes a lot of hardship and unnecessary inconvenience particularly for the aged and infirm pensioners who cannot always be in a position to present them in front of the particular authority to secure their life certificate. In addition to this a lot of government employees post their retirement choose to move to different location either to be with their family or other reasons, hence causing a huge logistical issue when it comes to accessing their rightful pension amount.
Digital Life Certificate – for Pensioners scheme of the Government of India known as Jeevan Pramaan -website that seeks to ease this very problem by digitizing the whole process of securing the life certificate. It aims to streamline the process of getting this certificate and making it hassle free and much easier for the pensioners. With this initiative the pensioners requirement to physically present himself or herself in front of disbursing agency or the certification authority will become a thing of the past benefiting the pensioners in a huge way and cutting down on unnecessary logistical hurdles.
Jeevan Pramaan – is a biometric enabled digital service for pensioners. Pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organization can take benefit of this facility.
LOCATE A JEEVAN PRAMAAN CENTRE
Getting a digital Life certificate is hassle free and can be obtained through various Jeevan Pramaan Centres – External website that opens in a new window which are being operated by CSCs, Banks, and Government offices or by using the client application on any PC/mobile/tablet.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Government relaxes existing timeline for submission of Life Certificate: Dr Jitendra Singh Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh said that in a major relief to elderly persons, Government has relaxed the existing timeline for submission of Life Certificate.
All Central Government pensioners can submit Life Certificate from 1st November, 2020 to 31st December 2020. Earlier this used to be only for the month of November for maintaining continu
2. eOffice : A Digital Workplace Solution The eOffice product aims to support governance by ushering in more effective and transparent inter and intra-government processes. The vision of e-Office is to achieve a simplified, responsive, effective and transparent working of all government offices. The Open Architecture on which eOffice has been built, makes it a reusable framework and a standard reusable product amenable to replication across the governments, at the central, state and district levels. The product brings together the independent fu
3. Voter ID Online Registration Form 2020-2021 Voter ID Online Registration Form 2020-2021
Voter ID Online Registration Form 2020 – 2021 Search, Track Application Status
Description – National Voter Service Portal & Election Commission of India ECI Invites Online Application Form for the New Voter ID Card for Citizen of India age 18 years or above. Those who have been 18 years old or above age can Apply Online for Voter ID Registration. Those Applicants who are fulfilling eligibility norm
4. Clarification on Aadhar linking of ration cards It has been reported in a section of newspapers today that ration cards of those who do not provide Aadhar number will be cancelled.
The timeline given to all States/UTs, under the Aadhaar notification of the Department of Food and Public Distribution dated 07.02.2017 (as amended from time-to-time) to complete the seeding of Aadhaar numbers with all ration cards/beneficiaries, has been extended up to 30/09/2020 by the Department. Until then, De
6. Regulatory Road Signs, Warning Signs & Informatory Signs Regulatory Road Signs, Warning Signs & Informatory Signs
Regulatory Road Signs
A good driver is expected to understand and remember the following road signs. Each sign shown below carries a caption to explain what it means to a
8. Employees Pension Scheme Employees Pension Scheme is a social security scheme run by the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for the employees of the organised sector.
Be a member of the Employees' Provident Fund Scheme (EPFS), 1952 - Are a member of the ceased Family Pension Scheme 1971 or employed in Factories engaged in Industries specified in Schedule I of the Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952 or
9. Jeevan Pramaan service is Digital Life certificate for pensioners Jeevan Pramaan is a biometric enabled digital service for pensioners. Pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organization can take benefit of this facility.
More than One Crore families in India can be classified as pensioner families, where the pension disbursed by the various government bodies forms the basis for their income and sustainability. There are about Fifty Lakh pensioners of the Central Government and a similar number of the various State and UT
10. Check application status of Ration Card Check the ration card application status for various states. This service is provided by the PDS Portal of India by Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution. Users can select the name of the state and fill up the required information to check the status of their ration card applications.
11. Check Ration Card details of PDS beneficiaries online Check the ration card details of the Public Distribution Scheme (PDS) beneficiaries in various states. Users can find state-wise details of beneficiaries, allocation of commodities to them and other information related to ration card.
12. Apply For A New Passport Through Your Phone The norms for applying for a passport has been simpklifie4d by the Government of India and now the authority has gone one step further in the simplifying the difficult process of applying for a passport. The Ministry of External Affairs has recently launched a mobile app that helps the Indian citizens to apply for a passport only by using their smartphones. The new mobile application name as the “Passport Seva app” which has been launched by addressing the officials at the Passport Kendras wi
13. Study in India portal Education is emerging to be one of the top focuses of all the developing nations around the world. Study in India, a unique initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India will help facilitate the student fraternity from all across the globe to come and experience the best of academic learning from the top institutions in India which would help accommodate the growing quality educational needs of students across the world.
14. Jeevan Praman Jeevan Pramaan is a Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners Jeevan Pramaan
Jeevan Praman Jeevan Pramaan is a Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners
Pension is an essential source of income after retirement for senior citizens. It supports them financially during emergency and helps them look after their needs at this stage of life. One of the main requisites for the pensioners post their retirement, was to provide life certificates to the authorised pension disbursing agencies like the bank, following which their pension got credit
15. Now getting an OPD appointment, lab reports and blood availability in any government hospital has become online & easy Now getting an OPD appointment, lab reports and blood availability in any government hospital has become online & easy
Online Registration System (ORS) is a framework to link various hospitals across the country for Aadhaar based online registration and appointment system, where counter based OPD registration and appointment system through Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) has been digitalized. The application has been hosted on the cloud services of NIC. Portal
16. Download & Check Aadhaar card status online Check the status of your Aadhar card online. This service is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Users can check status of their Aadhar card by entering enrolment number, date and time given on acknowledgement slip.
Aadhaar number is a 12-digit random number issued by the UIDAI (“Authority”) to the residents of India after satisfying the verification process laid down by the Authority. Any individual, irrespecti
17 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs10 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
21 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs7 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21
22 Technical & Support Staff Vacancy Recruitment in CDRI Lucknow#Uttar Pradesh10 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from technically qualified persons for the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Technical & Support Staff as Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician at various levels in CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow in the areas of Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. (Advt. No. 11/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
CDRI Technical and Support Sta ...
23 Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2021#Rajasthan21 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Vidhi Rachanakar (विधि रचनाकार) for Rajasthan Law and Legal Affairs Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 07/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The details of RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment 2021 are given below. ...
24 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
25 Recruitment for Regular and Fixed Job vacancy in HIL India Limited 2021#Jobs10 Days Remaining for Apply HIL (India) Limited (Formerly known as Hindustan Insecticides Limited), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, invites application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri job vacancy posts on a Regular and Fixed Tenure basis for the year 2021.
HIL India Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Finance Manager: 02 vacancies in E-4 cadre on a r ...
27 Direct Recruitment Job Vacancy in National Book Trust 2021#Jobs19 Days Remaining for Apply The National Book Trust (NBT) is an apex professional body established by the Government of India, invites application in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment and filling up the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on direct recruitment basis for its head office at New Delhi and regional offices at Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kolkata (Advertisement No.Estt./43/2020).
National Book Trust Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
28 Recruitment for Law Clerks Trainee in Uttarakhand High Court 2021#Uttarakhand5 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ‘Law Clerks (Trainee)’ purely on contractual basis for a fixed tenure of one year (may be extended) in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital. (Advertisement No. 01/Law Clerks (Trainee)/2021)
Uttarakhand High Court Law Clerks Trainee Recruitment 2021
Law Clerks Trainee : 10 vacancies, Pay : ₹35000/- per month consolidated, Qualification ...
30 Recruitment for Job Vacancy in National Education Society for Tribal Students 2021#Jobs9 Days Remaining for Apply National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA), Government of India (GoI) invites online applications in the prescribed format from all eligible candidates for recruitment of various Government Job vacancies in Group-B and Group-C Jobs Categories on regular basis in NESTS for which the recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test/Examination. (Advertisement No. 01)
NESTS Jobs Recruitmen ...
31 Recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainee Civil Vacancy in UPPCL 2021#Uttar Pradesh28 Days Remaining for Apply Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) invites online application on prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee - Civil Engineering) for various offices (DISCOMS/TRASCO) of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) (Advt. No. 01/VSA/2021/JE/Civil).
This vacancy of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil 2021 in UPPCL is suitable for those who have a Diploma in Engineering in t ...
32 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in NIT Jalandhar 2021#Punjab15 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following 29 Teaching Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various disciplines/subject/departments of NIT Jalandhar. (Advt. No. 05/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Assistant Professor: 29 vacancies (UR-14, EWS-02, OBC-07, SC-04, ...