तुलसीदास का जन्म राजापुर के एक ब्राह्मण परिवार में हुआ। पिता आत्माराम तथा माता हुलसी को इन्होंने बचपन में ही खो दिया तथा अनाथ हो गए। बालपन नितांत निर्धनता में बीता। भिक्षा माँगते समय ये राम-राम कहकर ही भिक्षा माँगते थे, इस कारण इनका नाम 'रामबोला पड गया। बडे होने पर तुलसी का विवाह रत्नावली से हुआ। ये पत्नी पर अत्यधिक आसक्त थे। कहते हैं पत्नी के व्यंग-बाणों से तुलसी के ज्ञान-चक्षु खुल गए और इन्हें वैराग्य हो गया। पत्नी को सदा के लिए त्याग दिया और भगवत्-प्राप्ति को निकल पडे।
विलक्षण प्रतिभा के धनी तुलसी भारत के महान कवि हैं। इन्होंने देश को रामकथा का अद्भुत ग्रंथ 'रामचरितमानस दिया। 'मानस एक महाकाव्य है जिसमें राम के समग्र जीवन का चित्रण है। यह अवधी भाषा में दोहा-चौपाई छंद में लिखा गया है। 'मानस के द्वारा भारत में धार्मिक तथा सामाजिक क्रांति आई तथा राम का जीवन जनमानस का आदर्श बन गया। 'तुलसी के अन्य प्रसिध्द ग्रंथ हैं - 'दोहावली, 'कवितावली, 'गीतावली, 'विनय पत्रिका, 'पार्वती मंगल, 'जानकी मंगल, तथा 'बरवै रामायण आदि। इनमें इन्होंने अनेक प्रकार के छंदों का प्रयोग किया है।
तुलसी का अवधी तथा ब्रज भाषा पर समान अधिकार था। इनके काव्य में उपमा, उत्प्रेक्षा, रूपक आदि समस्त अलंकारों का व्यापक प्रयोग किया है। तुलसी का अवधी तथा ब्रजभाषा पर समान अधिकार था। इनके काव्य में उपमा, उत्प्रेक्षा, रूपक आदि समस्त अलंकारों का व्यापक प्रयोग है। 'मानस का अनुवाद देश-विदेश की अनेक भाषाओं में हो चुका है। तुलसी एक पुरुष शिरोमणि थे जिन्होंने जनमानस पर अधिकार जमाया, हिन्दी भाषा को गौरवान्वित किया तथा हिंदू जाति को रामकथा का अमृत प्रदान किया।
अवधेस के द्वारे सकारे गई सुत गोद कै भूपति लै निकसे।
अवलोकि हौं सोच बिमोचन को ठगि-सी रही, जे न ठगे धिक-से॥
'तुलसी मन-रंजन रंजित-अंजन नैन सुखंजन जातक-से।
सजनी ससि में समसील उभै नवनील सरोरह-से बिकसे॥
तन की दुति श्याम सरोरुह लोचन कंज की मंजुलताई हरैं।
अति सुंदर सोहत धूरि भरे छबि भूरि अनंग की दूरि धरैं॥
दमकैं दँतियाँ दुति दामिनि ज्यों किलकैं कल बाल बिनोद करैं।
अवधेस के बालक चारि सदा 'तुलसी मन मंदिर में बिहरैं॥
पुरतें निकसीं रघुवीर बधू, धरि धीर दए मग में डग द्वै।
झलकीं भरि भाल कनीं जलकी, पुट सूखि गये मधुराधर वै॥
फिरि बूझति हैं, चलनो अब केतिक, पर्नकुटि करिहौ कित ह्वै?
तियकी लखि आतुरता पिय की, ऍंखियाँ अति चारू चलीं चल च्वै॥
सीस जटा, उर बाहु बिसाल, बिलोचन लाल, तिरीछी सी भौंहें।
तून सरासन-बान धरें तुलसी बन मारग में सुठि सोहैं॥
सादर बारहिं बार सुभायँ, चितै तुम्ह त्यों हमरो मनु मोहैं।
पूँछति ग्राम बधू सिय सों, कहो साँवरे-से सखि रावरे को हैं॥
सुनि सुंदर बैन सुधारस-साने, सयानी हैं जानकी जानी भली।
तिरछे करि नैन, दे सैन, तिन्हैं, समुझाइ कछू मुसुकाइ चली॥
'तुलसी तेहि औसर सोहैं सबै, अवलोकति लोचन लाहु अली।
अनुराग तडाग में भानु उदै, बिगसीं मनो मंजुल कंजकली॥
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. E-MAGAZINE NEW INDIA SAMACHAR (DECEMBER 1 - 15) E-MAGAZINE NEW INDIA SAMACHAR (DECEMBER 1 - 15)Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has brought out a fortnightly titled "New India Samachar". New India Samachar is to provide you correct information about various initiatives taken by Government of India for benefit of the common people. While New India Samachar is not the government's mouthpiece, i
3. Unacademy Announces Go-For-Gold Initiative for School Students Unacademy Announces Go-For-Gold Initiative for School Students
Mumbai, November 24, 2020: Unacademy, India’s leading learning platform, has announced the Go-For-Gold Initiative for Indian school students participating in the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) 2021. The IOI is one of the most prestigious UNESCO-recognized Olympiads in programming and informatics for school students.
The Go-For-Gold Initiative was st
4. Steps taken by the Government to ensure quality education for vulnerable groups Government is committed to ensure equal access to online/digital education, even when done remotely. Quality Online courses are provided through SWAYAM which is an indigenously developed MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) platform. Since everyone does not have access to internet, under one of the flagship Initiatives,SWAYAM-Prabha, Ministry of Education is providing 34 educational TV channels covering educational contents for Schools and Higher Educational Institutions. Curriculum-based
6. Achievements of Indian Science Congress Annual Indian Science Congress has been held every year ever since 1914. This year, 107th Indian Science Congress was held at University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka from 3-7th January, 2020 with the Focal Theme - Science & Technology : Rural Development
Through this process, the Indian Science Congress Association has been contributing to the development of Science in general and National Science Policy, in particular. The Children Science Congress, Women Sci
7. Initiatives taken by government to ensure quality education in Rural Areas The Government of India has launched SamagraShiksha - an Integrated Scheme for school education, w.e.f. 2018-19, which is an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class XII and aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels and susbsumes the three erstwhile centrally sponsored sche
8. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
10. National Webinar on Internationalisation of Higher Education under Shiksha Parv A National Webinar on ‘Internationalisation of Higher Education’ was conducted today by Department of Higher Education and University Grants Commission. Government of India has recently launched National Education Policy-2020 making way for large scale, transformational reforms in both school and higher education sectors. Ministry of Education is organising series of Webinars as part of ‘Shikshak Parv’ starting from 8th S
11. Free EBook Resources
FreeBookSpot is an online source of free ebooks download with 4485 FREE E-BOOKS in 96 categories which up to 71,97 GB.
12. 16,99,931 School Heads and Teachers have been trained under NISHTHA in 2019-20: Education Minister The Department of School Education and Literacy launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the Elementary level through an Integrated Teacher Training Programme called NISHTHA – National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement on 21st August, 2019. The aim of this integrated teacher training programme was to build the capacities of around 42 lakh teachers and Heads of Schools, faculty members of SCERTs and DIETs and Block Resource Coordinat
13. Partnership with International Agencies To ensure that skilling fulfils the aspiration of the people at local level including Panchayat level, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is laying emphasis on empowering the District. It is envisaged that the District Skill Committee under the District Collector would not only facilitate development of district skill development plans but also oversee the implementations for better delivery. District Skill Committees would work closely with the Ministry to drive ski
15. Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society- Education Minister Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society. Online resources are provided through the various initiativesof the Government - SWAYAM, SwayamPrabha, DIKSHA, e-Pathshala, e-PGPathshala, Virtual Labs, National Digital Library (NDL) and National Repository of Open Educational Resources (NROER).A comprehensive initiative called PM eVIDYA has been initiated which unifies all efforts related to digital/online/on-air education to enable multi-mode acces
16. NEP to create a new system that is aligned with the aspirational goals of 21st century education : Education Minister Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 after obtaining approval of Cabinet which is available at Ministry of Educations website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf. NEP 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and aims to address the many growing developmental imperatives of our country. This Policy proposes the revision and revamping of all aspects of the education structure, including i
18. Steps taken by Ministry of Education to ensure Quality Education to Students across the country In order to target Universalisation of Secondary Education, the Department of School Education & Literacy has launched the Integrated Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha from 2018-19, which subsumes the erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of SarvaShikshaAbhiyan, RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan and Teacher Education. The scheme provides support inter-alia to the States and UTs for upgradation and strengthening of schools, including secondary schools in un-covered areas, and various other
19. Government is taking multiple initiatives and actions for implementation of NEP-2020: Education Minister The NEP 2020 has been finalised after detailed consultation process with all stakeholders including State/UT Governments.As per National Education Policy 2020, implementation of the Policy requires multiple initiatives and actions, which will have to be taken by multiple bodies in a synchronized andsystematic manner. Accordingly, this Ministry has communicated to all States/UT Governments for implementation of NEP 2020 in letter and spirit. Ministry of Education is also organising ‘ShikshakParv&rsq
20. AICTE approves inclusion of Geospatial as a subject in GATE and NET exam Students competing for the popular National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities and colleges, including IITs and NITs and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for JRF in CSIR laboratories, can now opt for Geospatial as a subject.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has approved for the inclusion of Geospatial subject in GATE and NET examination on the recommendation of the N
24. Provision of Multi Disciplinary Study Options in Rural Areas Under NEP On the issues of multidisciplinary options, the National Education Policy, 2020 has stated that teacher preparation will also be done in integrated and multidisciplinary manner. The policy also states that to ensure an adequate number of teachers across subjects - particularly in subjects such as art, physical education, vocational education, and languages - teachers could be recruited to a school or school complex and the sharing of teachers across schools could be considered in accordance with the grou
25. Steps taken for Training of teachers for online classes DIKSHA has been leveraged to deliver online courses to teachers on multiple competencies. Till now, 6 states, NCERT and CBSE have already started their programs and have uploaded more than 200 courses and have collectively trained 12 Lakh teachers. This has led to 8 crore learning sessions for these teachers.
CBSE has uploaded 20 courses on competencies like Experiential learning, pedagogical competencies, ICT etc. and have trained more than 1 Lakh teachers already. NCERT has also started lever
33 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Jharkhand North-East Punjab states#Jharkhand7 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand, North-East, and Punjab Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Jharkhand, North-East and Punjab states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
36 Lecturer Technical Education Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan23 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Lecturer Technical Education for Rajasthan Technical Education Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 05/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The d ...