Selenium suite houses 4 components, namely,
Selenium Remote Control (RC)
Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
and each with its own niches. Its popularity can be attributed to its open-source nature, wide test coverage, low cost of execution and easy-maintenance of test suites. Selenium testing is a crucial skill for all software testers. It is the primary choice of web automation testers all across the globe. Selenium supports multiple system environments such as Windows, Mac and Linux, and browsers like Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Headless browsers, and allows the use of various programming languages such as Java, Groovy, Python, C#, PHP, Ruby, and Perl. Hence, there is no need to learn a whole new language altogether.
Selenium facilitates the creation of complex and advanced test scripts to meet various levels of complexity. SLA Jobs is the best institute for Selenium training in Chennai. They have an excellent team of competent and dedicated trainers with years of experience under their belt.
The syllabus is meticulously set to meet the demands of the industry, and undergoes regular revisions to incorporate the latest trends and updates. The training involves a generous amount of hands-on practice to make you adept at writing strong and robust test suites in Selenium.
There is a generous inclusion of industry-relevant case studies and projects. You can choose part time or full time classes as per the flexibility of your schedule. Students are encouraged to build their own test suites to put their skills to practice. They can also take up relevant projects to add weight to their resume.
Along with Best Selenium Training in Chennai Softlogic offers placement training to give you an edge over your peers in the competitive job market. The fee structure is economical and can be paid in installments. You can sign up for a free demo class at their institute at KK Nagar.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Private Sector Participation in Space Sector Government has created Indian National Space, Promotion &Authorization Centre (INSPACe), under Department of Space to encourage, promote and hand hold the private sector for their participation in Space Sector. Private players will also be able to use ISRO infrastructure through INSPACe.The decision of Government was conveyed to the Members of the scientific community elaborately, and scientific community welcomed the Government decision.
The role of New Space India Limited (NSIL) in the po
2. Get Ready to Learn RPA Blue Prism We are living in the midst of a digital era. Technology can enable us to automate business processes using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and software rather than people, wherever possible. A technology for this purpose is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA can have a transformative impact on organizations by lowering costs, increasing reliability, and executing quickly. It can also let IT
3. Department of Science & Technology is having three binational Centres Presently the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India is having three binationalCentres namely Indo-French Centre for Promotional of Advanced Research (IFCPAR)established with France in 1987, Indo-US Science & Technology Forum (IUSSTF) established in2000 with USA and Indo-German Science & Technology Centre (IGSTC) established in 2010under inter-governmental agreements.
During last three years, the following new programmes have been launched by these binationalCentres:
8. Science, Technology and Innovation Policy, 2020 Science, Technology and Innovation Policy, 2020
Science, Technology and Innovation Policy, 2020
As India and the world reorient in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, a landmark policy initiative has been flagged by the Government of India. The Science, Technology and Innovation Poli
9. Vaishwik Bharatiya Vaigyanik Summit Vaishwik Bharatiya Vaigyanik Summit
Over the years, India has been able to develop a strong educations system, research institutes, industrial base to utilise the potential of its scientists and academicians. The vast talent pool of India and its resources has been instrumental in driving the development of country.
To reach newer heights, Vai
10. IACS Kolkata INSPIRE faculty’s work on Black Holes and Gravitational Waves to help understanding fundamentals of our nature IACS Kolkata INSPIRE faculty’s work on Black Holes and Gravitational Waves to help understanding fundamentals of our nature
Dr. Sumanta Chakraborty from School of Physical Sciences and School of Mathematical and Computational Sciences at the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Kolkata, a recipient of the INSPIRE faculty award instituted by the Department of Science & Technology, Govt of India has provided new ways to look into the thermodynamic properties of bla
11. Study showing stars of varied ages can co-exist in open clusters, provides clue to stellar evolution in the Milky Way Galaxy Study showing stars of varied ages can co-exist in open clusters, provides clue to stellar evolution in the Milky Way Galaxy
Stars in our Galaxy are formed from the molecular clouds present in the Galaxy. It is believed that the majority of stars in our Galaxy are formed in the star clusters making them important clues to understand the star formation mechanism. Open star clusters are a system of stars bound by gravity in which stars are born from the same molecular clouds. All the stars in a
12. Solstice ring of fire solar eclipse, June 21, 2020 Solstice ring of fire solar eclipse, June 21, 2020
A rare celestial event, annular solar eclipse, popularly called as ring of fire eclipse will be visible this Sunday. The first solar eclipse of this year takes place on the summer solstice, which is the longest day in the Northern Hemisphere. While people living along the path annular eclipse passing through Anupgarh, Suratgarh, Sirsa, Jakhal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Dehradun, Tapowan and Joshimath will be able to see the annular phase, peo
16. Chinese hackers attempt over 40,000 cyber-attacks in 5 days on India: Maha Police Chinese hackers attempt over 40,000 cyber-attacks in 5 days on India: Maha Police
Maharashtra Police has said that Chinese hackers have attempted over 40,000 cyber-attacks on India's Information Technology infrastructure and banking sector during the past five days.
Special Inspector General of Police (Cyber Wing) Yasha
17. DST-SERB supports study for identification of structure-based potential antivirals against COVID 19 The Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) underDepartment of Science & Technology (DST) has recently supported a proposed study by Prof. Pravindra Kumar from IIT- Roorkee for identification of structure-based potential antivirals against SARS-CoV2.
The study to be funded under Intensification of Research in High Priority areas (IRHPA) will search for small molecule inhibitors targeting some of the most important viral replication enzymes. These enzymes are vir
18. IT Minister Launches National AI Portal of India- www.ai.gov.in IT Minister Launches National AI Portal of India- www.ai.gov.in
On the occasion of the first anniversary of the second tenure of the government, the Union Minister for Electronics and IT, Law and Justice and Communications Ravi Shankar Prasad launched India’s national Artificial Intelligence Portal called www.ai.gov.in
This portal has been jointly developed by the Ministry of Electronics an
19. Researchers find a new possibility to improve rice productivity Rice is one of the main staple foods across the world since it has very high carbohydrate content and provides instant energy. In Southeast Asia, where it is consumed more than in the other part of the world, it accounts for more than 75% of the calorie intake. India has the largest area under rice crop cultivation: almost all States grow rice. However, it suffers from a problem of low productivity.
In order to meet the demand of the growing population of India and the world, production of rice
20. Live telecast of the solar eclipse has been arranged via Zoom, YouTube and Facebook Live telecast of the solar eclipse has been arranged via Zoom, YouTube and Facebook
An annular solar eclipse will be observed on June 21, 2020, from the northern parts of India, starting from 10:25 am. In this context, Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES), Nainital, an autonomous institute of the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India has organised a special lecture on ‘The Science of Solar Eclipses’ by Prof. Dipankar Banerjee, Dire
22. Prime Minister pays tributes to scientists on the National Technology Day Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today paid tributes to all the scientists in the country who are using science and technology to bring a positive difference in the lives of others.
Shri Modi was tweeting on the occasion of National Technology Day.
“On National Technology Day, our nation salutes all those who are leveraging technology to bring a positive difference in the lives of others. We remember the exceptional achievement of our scientists on this day in 1998. It was a la
24. Certifying Quantum Entanglement: A step towards Quantum Security Scientists from S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (SNBNCBS), Kolkata, an autonomous institute of the Department of Science and Technology have developed a novel protocol to find out whether a pair of electrons is in an entangled state so that they can be safely used as resources for facilitating quantum information processing tasks. The protocol has been developed through theoretical and experimental analysis.
Quantum entanglement is one of the peculiarities of quantum mechanics, wh
25. Aarogya Setu is now open source On 2nd April 2020, India launched Aarogya Setu mobile App for helping augment the efforts of limiting the spread of COVID19, with an objective of enabling Bluetooth based contact tracing, mapping of likely hotspots and dissemination of relevant information about COVID19. The App has over 114 million users as on 26th May, which is more than any other Contact Tracing App in the world. The App is available in 12 languages and on Android, iOS and KaiOS platforms. Citizens across the country are using Aarogya
26 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Officer vacancy in IIT Kharagpur 2020#West Bengal0 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Officer vacancy in IIT Kharagpur 2020
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur (West Bengal), an Institute of National Importance and the first and largest in the chain of IITs engaged in teaching, research and development.
IIT Kharagpur invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for following 12 Officer Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri Vacancy in IIT Kharagpur. (Advertisement No.: R/07/2020): ...
28 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar9 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
31 IFSCA Assistant Manager officer Recruitment 2020#Sarkari Naukri9 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India is conducting a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade 'A') from amongst candidates appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination - 2019 (Main and Interview) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). (Advertiseme ...