In Bihar, factory registration is mandatory as per the provisions of the Factory Act, 1948. Factory owners must register their premises with the district governing authority before the commencement of business. Before issuing a factory license, the approval of the building plan is compulsory for the factory. The Chief Inspector of Labour Commissioner Organisation will grant the factory license after registration. In this article, we have a look at the procedure for obtaining Bihar factory registration in detail.
The Factories Act, 1948
According to the provisions under the Factories Act, 1948 an application form has to be requested for site plan approval before the commencement of the construction to obtain a factory license. The Divisional Inspector of factories after examining the site may issue or reject the factory license within sixty days from the day of receiving the application.
Applicability of the Act
The below-mentioned factories are supposed to request for factory license under the following conditions.
The factory or establishment holds ten or more workers employed with the use of power for manufacturing activities.
The factory or establishment carries twenty or more workers employed without the use of electricity for manufacturing activities.
The powers for the approval of plans and factory licence renewal, under Factories Act 1948, are designated as given below:
No of Workers
Factories were employing less than 300 workers.
Assistant Director of Factories and Boilers.
Factories were employing less than 300 or more workers.
Director of Factories and Boilers.
Major Accident Hazard Factories
Chief Inspector of Factory
Validity of License
The validity of permit approval is for one year. If the construction is not completed within one year, then the applicant has to apply for revalidating the permit to the same sanctioning authority.
Applicable Fee for Factory License
The schedule fee for obtaining a factory license in the state of Bihar is given below for your reference.
The quantity of H.P placed
The maximum number of persons to be worked on any day during the year for the license is to be taken.
Up to 20
From 21 to 50
From 51 to 100
From 101 to 250
From 251 to 500
From 501 to 750
From 751 to 1000
From 1001 to 5000
From 5001 to 10000
From 10001 to 25000
From 501 to 750
Up to 10
Up to 50
Up to 250
Up to 500
Up to 1000
Up to 2000
Up to 5000
Up t0 10000
Rs. 45000 4
Up to 25000
Documents Required for Building Plan Approval
The required documents are to be produced for the approval of your building plan.
In case of change of Directors-Form 32 of the Companies Act
A brief description of the Manufacturing process and Flow process chart
Land papers of the factory
Proof of Partnership Deed
NOC from State Pollution Control Board
NOC from Forest department
Permission from the Mining department
List of Plant and Machinery
List of Raw Materials
Map of Factory building including Site plan, Plan elevation and all constant cross-section.
Documents Required for Factory License
The excepted documents are to be submitted along with the application form of factory licensing.
Land papers of the factory
NOC / Licence of the concerned department (for Saw-mill Explosives arms and ammunition)
Company Memorandum of Association and article
List of Present Directors if there is a change in director form 12/32 of the Companies Act
List of Board of Directors and Relevant paper regarding their appointment
Proof of Partnership Deed
List of Plant and Machinery
List of Raw Materials
Letter of appointment of occupier from the concerned ministry (If the government owned)
Certificate regarding the appointment of the occupier
In case of LLP / Joint venture MOA relevant paper
NOC from State Pollution Control Board
Online Factory Registration Procedure
To factory registration in Bihar, follow the steps specified below.
Before licensing for the factory, the applicant has to request for a building plan approval online.
Application Procedure for Building Plan Approval
To get building plan permit for the factory, follow the steps explained here.
Step 2: Click on “Login” button which is present on the current page.
Bihar Factory License – Image 1
Existing User Registration
Step 3: In the case of the existing user, the applicant has to provide login details such as username and password and click on the “Login” button.
New User Registration
Step 4: If in case of a new user, then the applicant has to click on “Register Yourself” button the application form for new user registration will appear on the next screen.
Provide Applicant Details
Step 5: The user registration form has to be filled with details such as
State of the applicant
After entering the above details then you need to click on the “Validate” button.
Bihar Factory License – Image 2
Step 6: The page will be redirected to the login page, provide your login details to proceed further.
Bihar Factory License – Image 3
Select List of Services
Step 7: The applicant has to click on List of Services offered across the country from that select the appropriate service (application for permission to construct, extend or take into use any building as a factory(Form 1)).
Application Form 1
Step 8: Now, click on Application form option to apply for building permits for the factory.
Step 9: On clicking the application form the following page will appear. Here the information regarding the factory need to be filled up, such as Name, Email, Mobile no, Factory name, Region, Division, District, Village, Factory type, etc. After filling the factory, details click on the agree button.
Bihar Factory License – Image 4
Step 10: You need to attach the Documents in the given drop-down list Documents to be Attached. The documents can be browsed and attached by clicking the Upload button. After attaching the documents click on Continue to proceed.
Step 11: In the Payment Details page enter the appropriate details and now the fee to be paid will be automatically calculated and displayed. Click on make payment button to go forward with payment.
Step 12: After making a payment click on the “Submit” button to complete the application procedure and then the applicant will be received with the receipt number for further reference.
Note: After registering for site approval, the application will be forwarded to the Site Appraisal committee. The site committee after verification will process to the state government. The Government will consider the recommendation of the Site Appraisal Committee and grant permission within ninety days from the date of application received. The Government may ask for the additional report from the Site Appraisal Committee for its satisfaction.
Application Procedure for Factory License
Step 1: The applicant has to follow the same process to login into the portal and click the respective service (Application for Registration and grant of license of the factory (Form-2)).
Step 2: Click on Application form option to apply for the license for the factory.
Provide Factory Details
Step 3: On clicking the license request the following page will be displayed. In Factory Details form – Fill up all the details of the factory in the below form. After completing the details click on the agree button to proceed.
Bihar Factory License – Image 5
Step 4: You need to attach the Documents in the given drop-down list documents to be attached. The documents can be browsed and attached by clicking the Upload New Document button. The attached documents can be viewed in the below Document View list. After attaching the documents click on Continue to proceed.
View Payment Details
Step 5: In the Payment Details page enter the appropriate details and now the fee to be paid will be automatically calculated and displayed. Click on make payment button to go forward with payment.
Make Payment Online
Step 6: After making a payment click on the “Submit” button to complete the application procedure and then the applicant will be received with the receipt number for further reference.
Note: After applying online the concerned authority will check and verifies the information given in the form. Upon verification process, the application will forward to the next level for processing for inspection. If satisfied in the inspection, the Chief inspector will grant the factory license within sixty days from the date of application.
Renewal of License
The expired license has to renewed by applying for renewal (application form no-2) in the same registration process as mentioned above.
Transfer of License
The holder of a license may apply at any time before the expiry of the grant, request for permission to transfer his permit to another person.
Such application should be made to the Chief Inspector, who will approve of the transfer, enter upon the grant, under his signature, an endorsement to the effect that the license has been transferred to the person named. The prescribed fee of one hundred rupees will be charged on each such application.
The person to whom the license is so transferred can avail the same powers, and be subject to the same obligations under the license as the original holder.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mahavir Vaatsalya Aspatal, L. C. T. Ghat, East of Sadaquat Ashram, Patna-800 001, Bihar Bihar and Jharkhand make a major chunk of the Hindi heartland of India. With a population of about 11 crores, the two states have a major burden of neonatal and mother patients. The existing few small neonatal and mother care treatment units are highly inadequate to cater increasing number of such patients. This area was lacking a comprehensive neonatal care centre for a long time where all the treatment facilities were not available under one roof.
3. PM to dedicate to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar on 13th September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will dedicate to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar on 13th September, via video conferencing. The projects include the Durgapur-Banka section of the Paradip-Haldia-Durgapur Pipeline Augmentation Project and two LPG Bottling Plants. They have been commissioned by IndianOil and HPCL, PSUs under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Chief Minister of Bihar will also be present on the occasion.
4. PM to inaugurate and lay foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September via video conferencing. Out of these, four projects are related to water supply, two to sewerage treatment and one to riverfront development. The total cost of these projects is Rs 541 crore. The implementation of these projects has been undertaken by BUIDCO under Urban Development and Housing Department of Bihar. Chief Minister of Bihar will also be pr
6. Ramchaura, Hajipur, Vaishali Bihar Ramchaura, Hajipur, Vaishali
Ramchura is situated in Hajipur town in Vaishali district of Bihar. In ancient times Hajipur was known as Ukkacala . The Buddha is known to have taught only one discourse in at this place, the Cula Goplalaka Sutta, which you can find in The Middle Length Discourses. However Hajipur is also of interest because a portion of Ananda's ashes were enshrined in the town.
9. Construction of Dams in Bihar Water Resources Projects are planned, funded, executed and maintained by the State Governments themselves as per their own resources and priorities. In order to supplement the efforts of the State Governments, Government of India provides technical and financial assistance to encourage sustainable development and efficient management of water resources through various schemes and programmes such as Accelerated Irrigation Benefits Programme (AIBP) etc. under Pradhan MantriKrishiSinchayeeYojana (PMKSY) as
10. Power Minister Shri R K Singh inaugurates developmental projects of NTPC in Bihar Shri R.K. Singh, the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, New and Renewable Energy and Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, today, inaugurated various developmental projects and facilities in Bihar. As a responsible corporate, NTPC, country’s largest power producer, is fulfilling its corporate social responsibility by creating an infrastructure for the benefit of the people of Bihar.
14. List of constituencies of the Bihar Legislative Assembly Bihar Legislative Assembly came into existence in 1937. The Assembly had a strength of 155 members. According to the provisions of the Constitution of India, the first General Elections in the state were held in 1952. The total strength of membership in the As
15. PM dedicates to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi dedicated to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar today via video conferencing. The projects include the Durgapur-Banka section of the Paradip-Haldia-Durgapur Pipeline Augmentation Project and two LPG Bottling Plants. They have been commissioned by IndianOil and HPCL, PSUs under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said the special package announced for Bihar a
16. Union Power Minister inaugurates projects worth Rs 6.99 Crore in Barhara (Bhojpur District), Bihar Shri. R K Singh, the Union Minister of State (IC) for Power & New and Renewable Energy inaugurated CSR projects undertaken by REC Ltd. (Formerly Rural Electrification Corporation) worth Rupees 6.99 Crore, in Barhara (Bhojpur District), Bihar, through video conferencing yesterday. There were a total of 77 schemes, which included 36 schemes for construction of P.C.C. roads, 23 schemes for installation of LED/ Solar and high mast lights, Construction of 3 Chat ghaat, Construction of 3 community hall &am
20. Ongoing Railway Projects in Bihar Railway projects are sanctioned Zonal Railway wise and not State-wise as Indian Railways’ network straddles across various State boundaries. However, as on 01.04.2020, 57 projects (35 new lines, 05 gauge conversions and 17 doublings), costing ₹74,880 crore, covering a length of 5267 Km, falling fully/partly in the State of Bihar are in different stages of planning/approval/execution, out of which 1306 Km length has been commissioned and an expenditure of ₹22,123 crore has been incurred upto Mar
21. Tourist Places in Jehanabad Bihar Tourist Places in Jehanabad Bihar - Barabar Caves
Barabar Caves are situated in the hilly area near Makhdumpur, 25 km south of Jehanabad. These ancient rock-cut Buddhist chambers date back to 3rd Century A.D. and are renowned as the place of origin of the Ajivika sect.
Baba Siddhnath Temple, also known as the Shiva Temple and originally known as Siddheshwar Nath Temple, is located at one of the highest peaks in the range of the Barabar Hills. The temple was built du
22. Punpun, Patna Bihar Punpun is a village in Patna District in the state of Bihar, India. It is 15 km south of Patna. The name Punpun comes from the river Punpun, a tributary of river Ganga, on whose bank the village has flourished.
It is having religious significance as well as it can be found from garur puraan which reads as :
" Kittessu gaya punya punayam rajgriyaham vanam!
visayascharanaha punyo nadi naayaz punaah pun !!
23. Agam Kuan Shitala Devi temple, Patna Bihar Agam Kuan, Patna Bihar
Agam Kuan is 105' deep, circular in plan, with a diameter extending over 20'2". The well is brick-encased in the upper half of its depth (down to 44') and thereafter, secured by a series of wooden rings. The surface structure, which now covers the well and forms its most distinctive feature, has eight arched windows.
During the 1890s, the British explorer, Laurence Waddell, while exploring the ruins of Patliputra, identified Aga
24. Katyayani Mandir, Khagaria, Bihar Katyayani Mandir, Khagaria, Bihar
Katyayani Asthan is situated at distance of approximately 12 kms. From the Districtheadquaters, on the bank of river Koshi, between the stations Badlaghat and Dhamaraghat , which are stations on Mansi-Saharsa rail line. Temples of Ma Katyayani , as well as of Ram, Lakshman and Ma Janaki is situated at this place. Every Monday and Friday , large number of devotees come to this place for offering puja. As per the local folk traditions, Ma Katya
25. Shaheed Smarak Patna The Martyr's Memorial, also known as Shaheed Smarak, is a life-size statue of seven young men who sacrificed their lives in the Quit India movement (August 1942), to hoist the national flag on the (now) Secretariat building. The
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs19 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
27 Various Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission#Jammu and Kashmir4 Days Remaining for Apply SIDS (human resource agency), invites online applications on fast track basis from domiciles of UT Jammu & Kashmir for their selection in Jammu & Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission on contract basis, for the following Positions:
The Jammu and Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission (JKRLM) is the implementing agency for Deen Dayal Antodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM) and registered under J& ...