Trade license is a document/certificate which grants the right to operate a business or trade in a particular area for which it is issued. The State Governments issue trade license to monitor and regulate the business or trade. In this article, we look at the procedure for obtaining Bihar trade license in detail.
Shop and Establishments Act
Regulations Under this Shop and Establishment Act lays down the following rules based on which the Bihar trade license is issued. Every establishment/shop must compulsorily be registered under this Act within 30 days of commencement of work. Shop and Establishments Act regulates the following aspects of doing business in India:
The working hours on a daily and weekly basis.
Provisions for spread-over, rest interval, opening, and closing hours closed days, national and religious holidays, overtime work.
Regulation of employment norms for children, young persons, and women.
Rules and regulations concerning paid leaves.
Rules and conditions for employment and termination of service.
Regulations concerning the maintenance of records and registers.
Obligations of employers as well as employees.
Precautions against fire, accidents, etc.
Regulations concerning the display of notices.
The responsibility of the employer and employee towards each other, the firm and the society.
Businesses Requiring Trade License
All commercial establishment that fall under the following categories must obtain trade license:
An establishment or administrative service in which persons employed or mainly engaged in office work.
A hotel, restaurant, boarding or eating house, a cafe or any other refreshment house.
A theatre, cinema or any other place of public amusement or entertainment.
List of Required Documents
The following documents/records are to be furnished at the time of submitting the application form for obtaining Bihar trade license.
Address Proof and Identity Proof – Individual
Certificate of Incorporation, MOA and AOA of the company
Lease Deed/Legal Occupancy with name transfer from ULB/Any other legal document.
PAN Number or incorporation certificate (for Business)
Cancelled Cheque and Bank Statement
Application Procedure for Trade License – Online Method
The applicants must follow the following steps to apply for the trade license by submitting the application form online.
Step 2: After which, the applicant must click on the ‘New Trade License’ option and the applicant is directed to a new page.
Register and Login
Step 3: The applicant must log in with their username and password to operate the License applications received from the citizen.
Step 3- Bihar Trade License
Step 4: If a new user then register yourself with the portal by clicking on the ‘Register Here’ option.
Application form of Trade License
Step 5: Now you need click on the ‘Issuance of New Trade License’ under the License tab.
Step 5 – Bihar Trade License
Fill in the right credentials
Step 6: Then, the applicant has to complete all the requested details such as New traded license details, Applicant’s address details, other owner details, Type of license, Business details, Fee details etc. and click on the ‘Submit’ details.
Step 6 – Bihar Trade License
Step 7: You can calculate the amount for which you need to select the Fee type, Measuring parameter and Unit. Then you have to click on the submit button.
Step 7- Bihar Trade License
Upload Requested Documents
Step 8: Fill in the further details in the application form and upload the requisite/mandatory documents and submit the application.
Step 9: After uploading all the requested documents (scanned documents), click on the Submit button.
Verification of Documents
Step 10: Once the application is submitted, verification of documents will be done by the ULB officials.
Generate Application Number
Step 11: After submitting the application form successfully, an automatic unique application number will be generated.
Step 11 – Bihar Trade License
Make LOI Payment
Step 12: Once the application is scrutinized, the authorised official will generate the LOI seeking requisite payment from the applicant for issuing the License.
Step12 – Bihar Trade License
Step 13: The applicant will be notified via SMS or email of the registered mobile number and email address for making the requisite payment.
Step 14: You have to fill all the below following details to make the payment.
Step 14 – Bihar Trade License
Step 15: Then you have to fill out all the requested payment details.
Step 16: Then click on the Make Payment button to make the LOI payment online. A receipt will be generated as an acknowledgement slip for the amount made.
Once the payment is received, the competent authority shall verify and issue the Trade license.
Application Procedure – Offline Method
Applicants can alternatively apply for the trade license via offline. The applicants must follow the following steps to apply for the trade license by submitting the application form Offline.
Approach the Municipal Cooperation
Step 1: Firstly, the applicant has to visit the licensing department ranging from a particular municipal limit.
Step 2: The applicant has to make a request with the executive for applying for a trade license.
You can also download the application form of trade license from the official web portal of Bihar.
Trade License application form for the grant or renewal is reproduced below for your ready reference.
Step 3: You have to fill the application form with appropriate details without any mistakes. Provide the given following information in the application form.
New traded license details
Applicant’s address details
Alternate owner details
Type of license
Step 4: You have to submit an application form in the prescribed format to the concerned operator along with all the supporting documents.
Attach Required Documents
Step 5: After applying, the applicant has to attach the specified documents along with the application form. Then make the prescribed fees for the registration.
Step 6: Upon submission, the user will receive transaction number to the registered mobile number informing the details about the successful registration. The application has to make a note on transaction Id to check the status of the application through online.
Renewal of Trade License
The applicant can visit the official portal and have to click on the verification service tab to renew their trade license. Then you need you select the ULB and have to select the Renewal of Trade Licence option from the dropdown services list. After that enter your Licence number and click on the ‘Search’ button for the renewal of trade licence.
Renewal of Trade License – Bihar Trade License
Track/Check Status of Application
The applicant can also track their status of application anytime via the official portal of Bihar in two steps. Click on the tab of Know your application status. Then provide your Application number and click on the search button. The status of your application form will be displayed on the screen.
Track/Check Status of Application – Bihar Trade License
If the application form has been approved, you will receive a notification to your registered mobile number. The trade license details will be updated in the portal of concerned state records. By logging in to the official portal, the Certificate number and the application number has to be entered. Then click on the submit button. Finally, you can download the trade license certificate. The signed copy of the trade license then can be downloaded by the applicant.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
2. Mahavir Vaatsalya Aspatal, L. C. T. Ghat, East of Sadaquat Ashram, Patna-800 001, Bihar Bihar and Jharkhand make a major chunk of the Hindi heartland of India. With a population of about 11 crores, the two states have a major burden of neonatal and mother patients. The existing few small neonatal and mother care treatment units are highly inadequate to cater increasing number of such patients. This area was lacking a comprehensive neonatal care centre for a long time where all the treatment facilities were not available under one roof.
3. PM to dedicate to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar on 13th September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will dedicate to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar on 13th September, via video conferencing. The projects include the Durgapur-Banka section of the Paradip-Haldia-Durgapur Pipeline Augmentation Project and two LPG Bottling Plants. They have been commissioned by IndianOil and HPCL, PSUs under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Chief Minister of Bihar will also be present on the occasion.
4. PM to inaugurate and lay foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September via video conferencing. Out of these, four projects are related to water supply, two to sewerage treatment and one to riverfront development. The total cost of these projects is Rs 541 crore. The implementation of these projects has been undertaken by BUIDCO under Urban Development and Housing Department of Bihar. Chief Minister of Bihar will also be pr
5. PM dedicates to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi dedicated to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar today via video conferencing. The projects include the Durgapur-Banka section of the Paradip-Haldia-Durgapur Pipeline Augmentation Project and two LPG Bottling Plants. They have been commissioned by IndianOil and HPCL, PSUs under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said the special package announced for Bihar a
6. Shaheed Smarak Patna The Martyr's Memorial, also known as Shaheed Smarak, is a life-size statue of seven young men who sacrificed their lives in the Quit India movement (August 1942), to hoist the national flag on the (now) Secretariat building. The
10. Construction of Dams in Bihar Water Resources Projects are planned, funded, executed and maintained by the State Governments themselves as per their own resources and priorities. In order to supplement the efforts of the State Governments, Government of India provides technical and financial assistance to encourage sustainable development and efficient management of water resources through various schemes and programmes such as Accelerated Irrigation Benefits Programme (AIBP) etc. under Pradhan MantriKrishiSinchayeeYojana (PMKSY) as
13. Ambika Bhawani, Chhapra Bihar Ambika Bhawani, Chhapra BiharAmbika Bhawani
The place is situated about 37 km east of Chhapra and 4 km west of Dighwara. In Ami, there is an old temple known as Amba asthan. Near the temple there is a garden and a deep and broad well in which water remains all over the year and it never dries up. The believer from far off come to pay oblation in the est
14. Ramchaura, Hajipur, Vaishali Bihar Ramchaura, Hajipur, Vaishali
Ramchura is situated in Hajipur town in Vaishali district of Bihar. In ancient times Hajipur was known as Ukkacala . The Buddha is known to have taught only one discourse in at this place, the Cula Goplalaka Sutta, which you can find in The Middle Length Discourses. However Hajipur is also of interest because a portion of Ananda's ashes were enshrined in the town.
16. Tourist Places in Muzaffarpur, Bihar Tourist Places in Muzaffarpur, Bihar
AShok Pillar At Kolhua
Location : Lat. 260 00’ 51” N ; Long. 870 06’ 32” E
District : Muzaffarpur
State : Bihar
Excavation years : 1989-1990, 1992-93, 2010-11
Kolhua is situated about 65 kms north-west of Patna in Muzaffarpur district, where Mauryan emperor Ashoka, ‘the great’ had erected monolithic, polished sandstone pillar, consisting of a
17. Prime Minister dedicates the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu to the Nation The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi dedicated the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu to the Nation and inaugurated new Rail Lines and Electrification Projects in Bihar for the benefit of passengers through video conference.
Speaking on the occasion, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi said a new history has been created in the field of rail connectivity in Bihar. He said projects worth about Rs 3000 crore like inauguration of Kosi Mahasetu and Kiul Bridge, electrification projects, promotion of Make i
18. Punpun, Patna Bihar Punpun is a village in Patna District in the state of Bihar, India. It is 15 km south of Patna. The name Punpun comes from the river Punpun, a tributary of river Ganga, on whose bank the village has flourished.
It is having religious significance as well as it can be found from garur puraan which reads as :
" Kittessu gaya punya punayam rajgriyaham vanam!
visayascharanaha punyo nadi naayaz punaah pun !!
19. Katyayani Mandir, Khagaria, Bihar Katyayani Mandir, Khagaria, Bihar
Katyayani Asthan is situated at distance of approximately 12 kms. From the Districtheadquaters, on the bank of river Koshi, between the stations Badlaghat and Dhamaraghat , which are stations on Mansi-Saharsa rail line. Temples of Ma Katyayani , as well as of Ram, Lakshman and Ma Janaki is situated at this place. Every Monday and Friday , large number of devotees come to this place for offering puja. As per the local folk traditions, Ma Katya
20. Power Minister Shri R K Singh inaugurates developmental projects of NTPC in Bihar Shri R.K. Singh, the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, New and Renewable Energy and Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, today, inaugurated various developmental projects and facilities in Bihar. As a responsible corporate, NTPC, country’s largest power producer, is fulfilling its corporate social responsibility by creating an infrastructure for the benefit of the people of Bihar.
22. Kesariya Stupa (Buddha Stupa) Bihar Kesariya Stupa ( Buddha Stupa ) Bihar
Situated in the East Champaran district of Bihar, Kesariya serves as the place of the largest Buddhist stupa in the world. Kesariya stupa, as it is known, is located
24. Prime Minister launches PM Matsya Sampada Yojana, e-Gopala App & several initiatives in Bihar Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched PM Matsya Sampada Yojana, e-Gopala App & several initiatives linked to studies and research in fisheries production, dairy, animal husbandry and agriculture in Bihar through video conferencing.
Speaking on the occasion, PM said the motive behind all these schemes launched today is to empower our villages and make India Self-Reliant (AatmaNirbhar Bharat) in the 21st Century.
The Prime Minister said the Matsya Sampada Yojana is also being l
25. List of constituencies of the Bihar Legislative Assembly Bihar Legislative Assembly came into existence in 1937. The Assembly had a strength of 155 members. According to the provisions of the Constitution of India, the first General Elections in the state were held in 1952. The total strength of membership in the As
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs9 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...