Bihar RTPS (Right to public service) portal is an online platform that has been established by the Government of Bihar. It is designed to facilitate the citizens of the state to avail various online services under a single portal. People can register into the portal to access all the services offered by the Bihar government. In this article, we look at the certificate services provided by the Bihar RTPS portal in detail.
Services Provided at Bihar RTPS Portal
Bihar RTPS portal is meant to deliver numerous services of the state government. A common resident can use this online portal to avail the following services.
Tatkal Services for Residential, Caste And Income Certificates.
Features of Bihar RTPS Portal
The portal offers a wide range of features that can be availed by the citizens of the state. Some of the features are listed below:
Under RTPS, the Audit of services delayed or denied, appeals and reviewed with this portal.
The portal provides easy and quick access to all the services and can also check the status of the application.
The portal has the benefits of the service request, online payment, approval of services and service delivery.
The residents will be notified via SMS when the services are yet to be delivered.
Certificate Processing Time
In Bihar, the requested certificates will be issued within 10 to 15 days from the date of application.
Bihar residents can submit the application forms relating to land possession certificate services at the nearest Anchaladhikari office or Right to Public Service (RTPS) office in the state.
Procedure to Apply for Services
The residents of Bihar can register with the Government of Bihar RTPS Portal by following the steps mentioned below:
Access the Portal
Step 1: The applicant must visit the Bihar RTPS to avail all the government services.
Bihar RTPS Portal – Image – 1
Login to Portal
Step 2: To portal login, you have to enter your login id, password and enter the captcha and then you need to click on the “Submit” button.
Bihar RTPS Portal – Image 2
Step 3: Now you are eligible to request and apply for any services which are available at the web portal.
Apply for Services
Step 4: You have to click on the “Apply Online” option on the home page.
Step 5: After that, you must agree to the Terms and Conditions as displayed and proceed further to the next page.
Bihar RTPS Portal – Image 2
Step 6: Now you have to choose the place from where you would like to get the certificate.
Bihar RTPS Portal – Image 4
Step 7: Enter your name (Hindi and English both). Then you must select the required certificate and then enter your mobile number.
Bihar RTPS Portal – Image 5
Step 8: After clicking on the “Next” button, you will be getting a verification code to your mobile.
Step 9: Then you must enter the verification code, after that you will be redirected to the page where you need to fill all the mandatory details.
Step 10: Upon completion of the requested details in the application form, the user will be directed to the payment page where multiple online payment modes are available including Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card Payment.
Step 11: After filling the application form, you will receive the application ID as an acknowledgement for your reference.
Track Application Status
The e-portal also facilitates its users to verify the status of the application. On the home page, click on “Application Status” link. Then enter your application number to verify the status of your application.
Track Application Status – Bihar RTPS Portal
To download your domicile certificate, you have to go to the official web portal and click on “Certificate Web copy” option. Then enter your reference number and click on the ‘print’ button to download/ print your domicile certificate online.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mahavir Vaatsalya Aspatal, L. C. T. Ghat, East of Sadaquat Ashram, Patna-800 001, Bihar Bihar and Jharkhand make a major chunk of the Hindi heartland of India. With a population of about 11 crores, the two states have a major burden of neonatal and mother patients. The existing few small neonatal and mother care treatment units are highly inadequate to cater increasing number of such patients. This area was lacking a comprehensive neonatal care centre for a long time where all the treatment facilities were not available under one roof.
3. PM to dedicate to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar on 13th September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will dedicate to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar on 13th September, via video conferencing. The projects include the Durgapur-Banka section of the Paradip-Haldia-Durgapur Pipeline Augmentation Project and two LPG Bottling Plants. They have been commissioned by IndianOil and HPCL, PSUs under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Chief Minister of Bihar will also be present on the occasion.
4. PM to inaugurate and lay foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September via video conferencing. Out of these, four projects are related to water supply, two to sewerage treatment and one to riverfront development. The total cost of these projects is Rs 541 crore. The implementation of these projects has been undertaken by BUIDCO under Urban Development and Housing Department of Bihar. Chief Minister of Bihar will also be pr
5. PM dedicates to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi dedicated to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar today via video conferencing. The projects include the Durgapur-Banka section of the Paradip-Haldia-Durgapur Pipeline Augmentation Project and two LPG Bottling Plants. They have been commissioned by IndianOil and HPCL, PSUs under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said the special package announced for Bihar a
6. Ramchaura, Hajipur, Vaishali Bihar Ramchaura, Hajipur, Vaishali
Ramchura is situated in Hajipur town in Vaishali district of Bihar. In ancient times Hajipur was known as Ukkacala . The Buddha is known to have taught only one discourse in at this place, the Cula Goplalaka Sutta, which you can find in The Middle Length Discourses. However Hajipur is also of interest because a portion of Ananda's ashes were enshrined in the town.
11. Construction of Dams in Bihar Water Resources Projects are planned, funded, executed and maintained by the State Governments themselves as per their own resources and priorities. In order to supplement the efforts of the State Governments, Government of India provides technical and financial assistance to encourage sustainable development and efficient management of water resources through various schemes and programmes such as Accelerated Irrigation Benefits Programme (AIBP) etc. under Pradhan MantriKrishiSinchayeeYojana (PMKSY) as
12. Katyayani Mandir, Khagaria, Bihar Katyayani Mandir, Khagaria, Bihar
Katyayani Asthan is situated at distance of approximately 12 kms. From the Districtheadquaters, on the bank of river Koshi, between the stations Badlaghat and Dhamaraghat , which are stations on Mansi-Saharsa rail line. Temples of Ma Katyayani , as well as of Ram, Lakshman and Ma Janaki is situated at this place. Every Monday and Friday , large number of devotees come to this place for offering puja. As per the local folk traditions, Ma Katya
13. Power Minister Shri R K Singh inaugurates developmental projects of NTPC in Bihar Shri R.K. Singh, the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, New and Renewable Energy and Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, today, inaugurated various developmental projects and facilities in Bihar. As a responsible corporate, NTPC, country’s largest power producer, is fulfilling its corporate social responsibility by creating an infrastructure for the benefit of the people of Bihar.
14. Shaheed Smarak Patna The Martyr's Memorial, also known as Shaheed Smarak, is a life-size statue of seven young men who sacrificed their lives in the Quit India movement (August 1942), to hoist the national flag on the (now) Secretariat building. The
17. List of constituencies of the Bihar Legislative Assembly Bihar Legislative Assembly came into existence in 1937. The Assembly had a strength of 155 members. According to the provisions of the Constitution of India, the first General Elections in the state were held in 1952. The total strength of membership in the As
21. Ongoing Railway Projects in Bihar Railway projects are sanctioned Zonal Railway wise and not State-wise as Indian Railways’ network straddles across various State boundaries. However, as on 01.04.2020, 57 projects (35 new lines, 05 gauge conversions and 17 doublings), costing ₹74,880 crore, covering a length of 5267 Km, falling fully/partly in the State of Bihar are in different stages of planning/approval/execution, out of which 1306 Km length has been commissioned and an expenditure of ₹22,123 crore has been incurred upto Mar
22. Tourist Place in Araria, Bihar Raniganj Vriksh Vatika
‘Raniganj Vriksh Vatika’ is located 30 km west of Araria District Headquarters of Bihar State. It is situated at a distance of 25 km from the east side of S.H. 77, which is 310 km north-east of Patna and forbesganj four-lane (NH 57) to South Kursela.
This site is the forest land notified by the Bihar government. The ‘Raniganj Vriksh Vatika’ area was formerly known as Hasanpur Balu Dhima. This area spread over 289 acres has been developed a
23. Tourist Places in Muzaffarpur, Bihar Tourist Places in Muzaffarpur, Bihar
AShok Pillar At Kolhua
Location : Lat. 260 00’ 51” N ; Long. 870 06’ 32” E
District : Muzaffarpur
State : Bihar
Excavation years : 1989-1990, 1992-93, 2010-11
Kolhua is situated about 65 kms north-west of Patna in Muzaffarpur district, where Mauryan emperor Ashoka, ‘the great’ had erected monolithic, polished sandstone pillar, consisting of a
24. Prime Minister dedicates the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu to the Nation The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi dedicated the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu to the Nation and inaugurated new Rail Lines and Electrification Projects in Bihar for the benefit of passengers through video conference.
Speaking on the occasion, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi said a new history has been created in the field of rail connectivity in Bihar. He said projects worth about Rs 3000 crore like inauguration of Kosi Mahasetu and Kiul Bridge, electrification projects, promotion of Make i
25. Punpun, Patna Bihar Punpun is a village in Patna District in the state of Bihar, India. It is 15 km south of Patna. The name Punpun comes from the river Punpun, a tributary of river Ganga, on whose bank the village has flourished.
It is having religious significance as well as it can be found from garur puraan which reads as :
" Kittessu gaya punya punayam rajgriyaham vanam!
visayascharanaha punyo nadi naayaz punaah pun !!
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs15 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...