The Railway Recruitment Board is conducting Group D recruitment exams for past one week. Today, that is on September 25, exam scheduled to be held in Bhopal and Odisha are postponed and the fresh dates will be announced post October 16. Here are the RRB Group D exam Analysis 2018 (all shift) for September 24 tests.
The Group D exam is composed of 4 sections, that is, Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness. As per experts, the overall difficulty level was moderate. Let us dig a bit deeper and understand the construct of the paper section-wise.
S.I, CI: 3 Questions
Pipe & Cistern: 1 Questions
Profit/ Loss: 2 Questions
Time, Speed and Distance: 2 Questions
Average: 1 Question
Trigonometry: 3 Questions
Percentage: 2 Questions
DI (Pie Chart): 2 Questions
Ages: 1 Question
Time and Work: 3 Questions
Geometry (circle): 1 Question
Simplification : 3 Questions
Percentage : 1 Question
Syllogism – 3-4 Questions
Analogy – 3 Questions
Series – 2 Questions
Odd one Out – 3 Question
Venn Diagram – 2 Questions
Mirror Image – 1 Questions
Direction – 1 Question
Statement & Conclusion – 3 Questions
Coding – Decoding – 3 Questions
Calendar – 2 Question
Blood Relation – 2 Question
Counting Figure – 1 Question
Physics: 9-11 Questions
Chemistry: 8-9 Questions
Biology: 9-10 Questions
1. Who won the Best Player title in FIFA 2017?
2. Where is the gateway of India?
3. Where did Ivanka Trump came in Indian in 2017?
4. What is the full form of the policy commission?
National Institute for Transforming India
5. Who got the Kalidas Award?
6. Questions related to Tamil Nadu’s wind project
7. Who is the Chairman of the Sebi?
8. What are the full-time members of SEBI?
9. Whose open story was open?
10. Who is the CEO of Bajaj Auto?
11. Who got the Arjuna Award?
12. Who is the Governor of Assam?
13. World Social Justice Day is celebrated?
14. Who has given the Saraswati prize?
15. Who made the dynamite?
16. Who is the founder of the repatriate dynasty?
17. Who won the snooker champion 2018 year?
1. When did the note be closed?
November 9, 2016
2. International Sports Day is celebrated?
3. There was a question related to the National Health Mission
4. What is the capital of Sri Lanka?
5. Who is Google CEO?
6. Who is the CEO of Nokia?
7. Who won the FIFA Under 17 World Cup?
8. Where is the Nanda Devi National Park?
9. Who has won Mushtaq Ali Trophy?
10. Which river is in Kolkata?
11. What is India’s ranking in the World Happiness Index?
12. Which is the first satellite of Bangladesh?
13. Where will the NATO Convention 2018 be?
1. Who is the Child Welfare Minister?
2. KISG (Khelo Indian School Games) is started from?
31st January 2018
3. Who is the CEO of Adobe?
4. Who is the director of Hindi Medium Film?
5. What is the new name of Mugalsarai Junction?
Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction
6. Rains occur in Mumbai due to which Ghat?
7. What is the ranking of India in Test Cricket in 2018?
8. Who is the winner of World Rapid Chess in 2017?
9. Who has launched the North East Vision 2022?
10. Which scheme has been launched in Kerala for health?
11. Who has won the Kabaddi Championship in 2017?
1 World Health Day is celebrated on?
2 Which bird has the biggest egg?
3 Who invented the Vitamins?
4 National Games 2018 will take place at?
5 Who has won the silver medal for India in the Rio Olympics?
6 Who has got the award of the best actor in Oscar 2018?
7 Who has received the Gyanpith Award in 2017?
8 Who has won the Grammy Award?
9 Who is the Chief Minister of Sikkim?
Pawan Kumar Chamling
10 Who is the CEO of Canon?
11 Who is the writer of “The Coalition Year”.
12 Who is the richest man in 2018?
13 Who is the chairman of UGC?
14 GST is implemented in India from which date?