Are you not satisfied with your life choices? If not, then you need to do personal development program. Personal development program is just another name for self-improvement. Many people try different personal development programs but fail due to lack of commitment and dedication. Are you new to this PDP and are just are struggling to do it? You are in the best place we will tell you the best way to do it. There are lot of Article that are published but this information will help everyone through Academic help online.
First of all, what is a personal development program? It is a process to improve the self-well-being and to keep the changes for good. There are two-way to do PDP
To give tons of money to a person to see your lifestyle and give suggestion.
To read the method, we will give you to improve yourself.
Option number 2 is much cheaper and is more rewarding. Because once you learn how to do it. It will help you a lot. We will suggest you to buy an exclusive diary for this purpose. So the method is:
Make a goal
Everybody will have a different goal as everybody wants to improve something different in his life or body. To make a goal first decide what you want to do. Either it is to control your anger or to lose some weight or whatever it is. Just remember it and write it on paper. Now see your goal and summary it to 2 or 3 words. Summarising will help you in the future. Once you summarise it now write it where you can see it daily. Like your walls, your computer’s or your phone's wallpaper. Now read this goal daily and try to do it.
Write a plan
This is process involves the person to formulate an idea about his/her goal. Just write small steps about how would you complete your goal. Do these steps daily and see the difference every month how far did you reach. Initially, it will be hard, but you have to do it even if it’s hard.
Make a list of why you need to it
In free time try to make a list of why and what are you trying to do is best for you. After writing it if you feel more motivated to do it. You will surely know whether to do it or not. Make sure that this list somehow corresponds with the goal list.
Use your strength
Many expert Personal development program managers suggest making this PDP utilising your strengths. Write all your Strength and use them to get closer to your goal. It makes you journey more comfortable and boosts your confidence.
Eliminate your weakness
Just like how you write your strengths. Write the vulnerability to remember how to remove them and how to avoid using them in the first place. Use your skills which are weak on a very particular hard condition where there is no other choice.
Look around what you have done
In a diary, write a summary of all the activities you did to get closer to the goal. Try to write a summary of events leading after it. Now after ever week, see those notes and observer what you did right and what you could have done better. In this process, you are training yourself to face future situations and not repeat the same mistake.
Try to use this method, and we are sure that it will be successful in completing your goal. If your family or friend is struggling with PDP, try sharing it with them. You will be a great help for them.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. IIT Kharagpur Technological Innovation will go on Impacting Lives in Rural India Comments Education Minister The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has successfully validated ‘COVIRAP,’ the diagnostic machine evolved by the IIT Kharagpur researchers, for its efficacy in COVID-19 detection. Various commercial units have already approached the Institute for technology licensing to enable a rapid reach of this innovation to the common people across the State. After rigorous testing with the patient samples by an authorized ICMR laboratory, adhering to their strict guidelines, ICMR has now provid
2. Robotics Courses Robotics CoursesWhat is Robotics?
The field of Robotic systems encompasses everything to do with the design, neural networks, engineering, programming, testing and development of robots, human robots, and collaborative robots to help humans perform daily activities. Robotics is growing rapidly with the advent of big data and the IoT and machines are now capable of processing large quan
3. Indian Agricultural Research Institute in Assam The foundation stone for setting-up of ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Assam was laid by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji on 26th May, 2017. Out of total 587 acres total land, 45 acres area is developed for academic-cum-residential campus, the status of which is as under:
Civil works on 45 acres boundary wall and prefabricated building has been done.
Construction of the Academic-cum-Administrative building, roads and site develo
6. Steps taken by the Government to ensure quality education for vulnerable groups Government is committed to ensure equal access to online/digital education, even when done remotely. Quality Online courses are provided through SWAYAM which is an indigenously developed MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) platform. Since everyone does not have access to internet, under one of the flagship Initiatives,SWAYAM-Prabha, Ministry of Education is providing 34 educational TV channels covering educational contents for Schools and Higher Educational Institutions. Curriculum-based
7. Government is Implementing a Number of Schemes / Programmes to Increase Literacy Rates and Education Level of STs Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been implementing a separate Central Sector Scheme ‘Eklavya Model Residential Schools’ (EMRSs) from 2019-20. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality upper primary, secondary and senior secondary level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students to enable them to access the best opportunities in education and to bring them at par with the general population. 285 EMRSs are currently functional across the country.
As per Census 2011, literacy rate of S
8. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
9. Partnership with International Agencies To ensure that skilling fulfils the aspiration of the people at local level including Panchayat level, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is laying emphasis on empowering the District. It is envisaged that the District Skill Committee under the District Collector would not only facilitate development of district skill development plans but also oversee the implementations for better delivery. District Skill Committees would work closely with the Ministry to drive ski
10. Study on Cultivation of GM Crops Bt cotton is the only genetically modified (GM) crop that has been approved for commercial cultivation in 2002 by the Government of India. Long term studies were conducted by ICAR on the impact of Bt cotton which did not show any adverse effect on soil, microflora and animal health. However, the Parliam
11. National Research Centre on Camels For setting up of a branch in Gujarat of National Research Centre on Camel (NRCC), Bikaner, an appropriate size of land and other resources on nominal cost/lease basis is desired from the Government of Gujarat.
Steps to protect Kharai camels:-
1. Kharai camel has been characterized, registered and gazette notified as breed by DARE/ICAR.
2. NRCC has signed an MoU with Kamdhenu University, Gujarat for further breed conservation and development by (i) Training of farmers for sc
12. Package to Check Unemployment Rate Shri Santosh Gangwar, Minister of State (I/C) for Labour & Employment has said that the global spread of the corona virus (COVID-19) followed by lockdowns has affected global economies including India. Covid-19 has resulted in large number of migrant workers going back to their native places and loss of jobs has also been observed in India during this period. Replying to questions in written reply in Lok Sabha today he said that Government has taken initiatives for creating jobs at local
13. THE CABLE TELEVISION NETWORKS (REGULATION) AMENDMENT ACT, 2002 केबल टेलीविजन नेटवर्क (विनियमन) अधिनियम 1995
New Delhi, the 1st January, 2003/Pausa 11, 1924 (Saka)
The following Act of Parliament received the assent of the President on the 31 st December, 2002 and is hereby published for general information:-
14. Steps taken for Training of teachers for online classes DIKSHA has been leveraged to deliver online courses to teachers on multiple competencies. Till now, 6 states, NCERT and CBSE have already started their programs and have uploaded more than 200 courses and have collectively trained 12 Lakh teachers. This has led to 8 crore learning sessions for these teachers.
CBSE has uploaded 20 courses on competencies like Experiential learning, pedagogical competencies, ICT etc. and have trained more than 1 Lakh teachers already. NCERT has also started lever
15. Government is taking multiple initiatives and actions for implementation of NEP-2020: Education Minister The NEP 2020 has been finalised after detailed consultation process with all stakeholders including State/UT Governments.As per National Education Policy 2020, implementation of the Policy requires multiple initiatives and actions, which will have to be taken by multiple bodies in a synchronized andsystematic manner. Accordingly, this Ministry has communicated to all States/UT Governments for implementation of NEP 2020 in letter and spirit. Ministry of Education is also organising ‘ShikshakParv&rsq
16. Skill Training Centres Under Ministry of Steel There are three training Institutes namely, National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology (NISST) (headquartered at Mandi Gobindgarh with regional centres at Kolkata and Nagpur); Institute for Steel Development and Growth (INSDAG) at Kolkata and Biju Patnaik National Steel Institute (BPNSI) at Puri for imparting technical training to manpower employed in secondary steel sector. Further, individual CPSEs under Ministry of Steel impart training to their employees and apprentices.
The details o
17. AICTE approves inclusion of Geospatial as a subject in GATE and NET exam Students competing for the popular National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities and colleges, including IITs and NITs and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for JRF in CSIR laboratories, can now opt for Geospatial as a subject.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has approved for the inclusion of Geospatial subject in GATE and NET examination on the recommendation of the N
20. Provision of Multi Disciplinary Study Options in Rural Areas Under NEP On the issues of multidisciplinary options, the National Education Policy, 2020 has stated that teacher preparation will also be done in integrated and multidisciplinary manner. The policy also states that to ensure an adequate number of teachers across subjects - particularly in subjects such as art, physical education, vocational education, and languages - teachers could be recruited to a school or school complex and the sharing of teachers across schools could be considered in accordance with the grou
21. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
24. A National Webinar in Alternative Models of Education under ShikshaParv The National Webinar to discuss the implications of the National Education Policy for developing Alternative Models of Education in the country was held on 22 September 2020. The webinar was hosted by the National Institute of Open Schooling. Eminent educationists Prof. N K Ambasht, Former Chairman, NIOS and Prof. GirishwarMisra, Former VC, Mahatma Gandhi Hindi AntarrashtriyaVishwavidyalaya, Wardha were the panelists of the webinar. The webinar was moderated by NIOS, Chairman,Prof.ShridharSrivastavaand D
25. Monuments Monuments
Near the gardens of Taj Mahal stands the important 16th-century Mughal monument known as the Red Fort of Agra. This powerful fortress of red sandstone encompasses within its 2.5-km-long enclosure walls, the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. The forbidding exteriors of this fort hide an inner paradise. There are a number of exquisite buildings like Moti Masjid - a
27 Research Officer Recruitment in IOCL R&D Centre Faridabad#Jobs0 Days Remaining for Apply Research Officer Recruitment in IOCL R&D Centre Faridabad
IOCL-Research Officer Recruitment 2020
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), has its Research and Development (R&D) Centre at Faridabad near Delhi. Indian Oil R&D Centre Faridabad is looking for energetic and dedicated PhDs for recruitment as Research Officer/Research Manager in the R&D Centre in various research areas. IOC R&D centre invites online application on prescribed format ...
30 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC7 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
37 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh14 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)
39 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020#Gujarat18 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications in the prescribed format from committed academics and practitioners with quality teaching experience, publications, and research expertise for the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various areas/ disciplines and some other Non-Teaching ...
42 Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020#Delhi27 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian citizen candidates for filling up of the following Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Sarkari Naukri Para-Medical (Non-Faculty) vacancy posts at All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi and NCI Jhajjar (Haryana) (Advt. No. 1-17/2020-Estt-I(RCT)).
AIIMS Delhi Jhajjar Group A B C Job Vacancy Recruitment ...