I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Free Government job study material, old question papers, and mock tests. Here are some of the freely available Government job study material, old question papers, and mock tests.
1. Andhra Pradesh PSC
Mock Test - https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(trubzeva4f4b2dcsvnzhln1a))/HomePages/MockTest.aspx
2. Arunachal Pradesh PSC
Previous year Question Papers - http://www.appsc.gov.in/PreviousYearQuestionPaper.htm
Model Question Papers and Answers Boo
3. General Knowledge Questions - 13 General Knowledge Questions - 13
Q. What is the full form of 'ATM'?
Answer: Automated Trailer Machine
Q. Which state in India produce the highest amount of tea?
Q. The situation monopoly in market refers to-
Answer: One seller many buyer.
Q. The sour taste in vinegar is due to the presence of-
Q. Which is the youngest mountain in India?
4. General Knowledge Questions - 12 General Knowledge Questions - 12
Q. Which organisation or bodies decides monetory policy in India?
Answer: RBI Reserve Bank of India.
Q. Which is the largest country of AFRICA?
Q. What type of pollution is caused by the burning of fossil fuels?
Answer: Soil, water and air pollution.
Q. At first paper is invented in which country?
Q. What is the full form of "DBMS"
5. General Knowledge Questions - 1 General Knowledge Questions
1. Blood does not coagulate so long it remains in the circulatory system because of-
A. Pressure of heparin in blood.
B. Pressure of blood.
C. Presence of iron pigments in blood.
D. Constant heart beat.
2. Indian Constitution came into force from-
A. 26th January, 1949
B. 26th November, 1949
C. 26th January, 1950
D. 26th November, 1950
6. Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019 Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019
The Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019 was passed by the Parliament of India on 11 December 2019. It amended the Citizenship Act of 1955 by providing a path to Indian citizenship for Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi, and Christian religious minorities fleeing persecution from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Muslims were not given such eligibility. The act was the first time religion had been used as a criterion for citizenship under Indi
7. General Knowledge Questions - 4 General Knowledge Questions - 4
Milkha Singh achieved in 1960 Olympics in Athletics-
A. Fourth in 400m final.
B. Second in 400m final.
C. Eighth in 50km walk.
D. Seventh in 800m final.
Which district of West Bengal has the highest literacy rate.
A. East Medinipur.
B. Uttar 24 Parganas.
The non metal that conducts heat and current
8. General Knowledge Questions - 3 General Knowledge Questions - 3
Q. "Tunku Abdul Rahman Cup" is associated with-
Q. National sports day is observed on-
Answer: 29th August.
Q. Durand cup 2013 won by-
Answer: Mohammedan. (beating ONGC)
Q. Ronaldo is associated with which sports?
Q. Ali Akbar Khan is a famous artist of which instrument?
9. General Knowledge Questions - 7 General Knowledge Questions - 7
1. If we add Extra solvent to a solution, it becomes-
A. Super satured
D. Colloidal solution
2. The world famous Ajanta Caves is located in-
B. Andhra Pradesh
3. The mobile handset making company "Nokia" was recently purchased by
10. General Knowledge Questions - 5 General Knowledge Questions - 5
1. Light energy is converted into chemical energy in-
D. Photoelectric effect.
2. The fourth state of matter-
D. Super cooled.
3. The first receipent of Rajiv gandhi Khel ratna Award is-
A. Limba Ram
B. Leander peas.
C. Vishwanathan Anand
11. General Knowledge Questions - 8 General Knowledge Questions - 8
1. Who was recently appointed as the interim president of BCCI-
A. Jagmohan Dalmia
B. Sunil Gavaskar
C. Sashant Manohar
D. Ravi Shastri
2. In Idnia, due to the influence of retreating monsson, rainfall occurs in the-
A. Coromondol Coast
B. Northern circars coast
C. Konkon Coast
D. Malabar Coast
3. The pale yellowish color of the urine in a normal per
12. General Knowledge Questions - 10 General Knowledge Questions - 10
1. Subhash Bose disappeared from his residence in the year-
2. The first Indian to receive an Oscar for music direction is-
A. K.L Saigal
B. Pankaj Kumar Mollick
C. Salil Chowdhury
D. A.R Rahaman
3. The first bengali translator of "Mahabharata" was-
A. Kabikanakan Mukundaram.
13. General Knowledge Questions - 11 General Knowledge Questions - 11
Q. What is the width of a football Goal?
Answer: 8 yards
Q. The term "Double fault" is associated with which sports?
Q. Bronchitis is the abnormality of-
Answer: Respiratory tract.
Q. Which is the first Indian aircraft carrier which has been recently decommissioned?
Answer: INS Vikrant
Q. Which political party is formed by Imran Khan in Pakis
14. General Knowledge Questions - 2 General Knowledge Questions - 2
Q. FIBA is related with Which sport ?
Q. "ASEAN", the south east organisation has how many members?
Q. Vijay hazare trophy is related to which sport?
Q. World Autism day is celebrated on-
Answer: 2nd April
Q. Who has the power to appoint Union Public Service Commission members in India?
15. General Knowledge Questions - 9 General Knowledge Questions - 9
1. Koutilya wrote the book named-
2. On the different blood groups A, B, AB and O which one can be given to a person whose blood group is A?
A. Group A only
B. Group B only
C. Group A and O
D. Group A and B
3. A body moving uniformly along a circular path has-
A. Constant velocity
16. General Knowledge Questions - 6 General Knowledge Questions - 6
1. The name of the Indian cricketer who taken ten wickets in one innings of a test cricket match(for men)
A. B.S. Bedi
C. Kapil Dev
D. Anil Kumbley
2. Ecology is the study of interrelations among-
A. Soil and water
B. Man and Environment
C. Organisms and environment
D. Members of a family
3. The world famous athlete Usain Bolt is fro
17. NISHTHA | National Portal of India
NISHTHA | National Portal of India
NISHTHA, India, India Portal, National Portal of India, Government Information, Government Services, National Informatics Centre, NIC, nic, e-Government, e-Governance in India, MeitY
The Department of School Education and Literacy has launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the elementary level through an Integra
20. Top General Knowledge Based Question for Competitive Exam. General Knowledge is a common topic for any examination. So it is the most important subject for everyone. Through this page, you can get a general knowledge about India and abroad, sports, politics, awards, new policies, history etc. If you are preparing for competitive exams like IAS, PCS, Railways, SSC, UPSC, Bank and other state government exams. then this page can help you a lot.
So let’s take a view on Gen
21. What is Vedic Mathematics
Vedic Mathematics is a collection of Techniques/Sutras to solve mathematical arithmetics in easy and faster way. It consists of 16 Sutras (Formulae) and 13 sub-sutras (Sub Formulae) which can be used for problems involved in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, conics.
Vedic Mathematics is a system of mathematics which was
22. Does Complex Numbers / Imaginary number i exists?? Does Complex Numbers / Imaginary number i exists??
People studying Higher Mathematics are often confused with the existence of Complex Numbers and its Imaginary number “i”.
What are Complex Numbers:
Complex Numbers are numbers whose 1st part is Real while 2nd part is Imaginary and is expressed as a+bi
a –> Real Part
bi –> Imaginary Part and
23. Procedure to Download the CA Final Question Papers with Suggested Answers If you want the Past attempt CA final question papers with suggested answers then, you can download it in a few simple steps. The procedure to download is available in this article. Detailed importance is also present in this article. Further, the exam pattern of the CA final is available. From this attempt (November 2019), ICAI has made some changes which are also available in this article.
24. 5 Best Shortcut Techniques of Multiplication in Vedic Mathematics Tirthaji Maharaj has classified tricks to Multiply Numbers in Vedic Mathematics in Specific and General Methods. Specific Multiplication Methods can be applied when numbers satisfy certain conditions like both numbers closer to 100 or numbers closer to each other or addition of last digits of both numbers is 10, etc. While General Multiplication Methods can be applied to any types of numbers.
Depending on Specific and Gener
25. Top 10 Indian Mathematicians and their Contributions It is no doubt that the world today is greatly indebted to the contributions made by Indian mathematicians. One of the most important contribution made by them was the introduction of decimal system as well as the invention of zero. Here are some the famous Indian mathematicians dating back from Indus Valley civilization and Vedas to Modern times.
26 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan3 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
27 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC1 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
28 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC12 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
30 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC6 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
35 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh8 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)
40 IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020#Bank11 Days Remaining for Apply IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020
It has been decided by IBPS to reopen the registration window and invite applications for 9th (IXth) online examination (Preliminary and Main) for Group-A Officers and Multipurpose Office-Assistants (Clerical cadre) Posts in the Participating Organisations in continuation to the detailed advertisement dated 01/07/2020.