▶ An online platform created by the National Standards Body of India , Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) on the basis of self-entry by testing laboratories about the available testing facilities in their laboratories .The National Laboratory Directory has been created with an aim to bring together the information about test facilities available across various sectors such as Government and Private Laboratories on a single online platform (Example: All testing laboratories under various Government Organizations, Public Sector, Private Laboratories, Autonomous Bodies, R&D organizations, Universities Laboratories, NGO etc.)
▶ Laboratories can add and edit the testing facilities as available with them on a self-declaration basis. The information on testing facilities as per Indian Standards or other National/International Standards, can be added and can be periodically updated.
▶ This directory will benefit stakeholders such as manufacturers, consumers and regulatory agencies for identifying the laboratories having the required testing facilities. The laboratories in turn, will be able to reach out to a wider customer base and will get a platform for increasing their visibility on National Level to Manufacturers, Consumers, Regulatory Agencies, Government and Research Institutions.
▶ All testing laboratories irrespective of their accreditation status or any approval by any Government Agency can register in this directory free of cost.
▶ Testing Facilities available in Satellite/Branch Laboratories can also be entered.
▶ Geo-positioning of Laboratories registered in the Directory through Latitude and Longitude has been carried out. This data is available through GIS facilitating multiple search criteria. Multiple search options like searching Laboratories on the basis of location, on the basis of Indian Standards, product wise testing facility and viewing testing facilities available in a registered laboratory have been provided in the portal.
▶ A dashboard showing the number of laboratories registered and their categorization is available on the portal.
▶ Laboratories once registered in the portal can update their profile including their geo-position (latitude and longitude) at any time and can change their password through the edit profile option. Registered Laboratories can create multiple users for their laboratory after log in.
▶ Accreditation of Laboratories:
Accreditation with respect to laboratories is a third-party attestation related to a laboratory conveying the formal demonstration of its competence to carry out specific tests or calibration. ISO/IEC 17025 is the global Laboratory Quality Management System Standard that enables laboratories to demonstrate that they operate competently and generate valid results, thereby promoting confidence in their work both nationally and around the world. Accreditation bodies are established in many economies with the primary purpose of ensuring that conformity assessment bodies (Laboratories) are subject to oversight by an authoritative body. Accreditation bodies, that have been peer evaluated as competent, sign regional and international arrangements to demonstrate their competence. The international arrangements are managed by ILAC in the fields of calibration, testing, medical testing, inspection and proficiency testing providers accreditation. The regional arrangements are managed by the recognised regional co-operation bodies that work in harmony with ILAC. ILAC works closely with the regional co-operation bodies involved in accreditation, notably EA in Europe, APAC in the Asia-Pacific, IAAC in the Americas, AFRAC in Africa, SADCA in Southern Africa, and ARAC in the Arab region.
▶ NABL Accreditation:
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) provides laboratory accreditation services to testing and calibration laboratories in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 NABL is a signatory to Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (APAC) Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) and International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) Arrangement based on a peer evaluation. For more information please see website https://nabl-india.org
▶ BIS Laboratory Recognition Process:
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) the National Standards Body of India operates Laboratory Recognition Scheme (LRS) in order to recognize laboratories for carrying out testing of samples in relation to conformity assessment and such other functions as the Bureau may assign to it. The laboratories are recognized against particular Indian Standards after assessment of the capability of laboratory to carry out testing against the Indian Standards. The laboratory desirous of seeking recognition under LRS shall be accredited to Laboratory Quality Management System as per IS/ISO/IEC 17025. The accreditation body, through which the laboratory is accredited, shall be a full member of International Laboratory Accreditations-Co-operation (ILAC) and/or Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Co-operation (APLAC, now APAC) or any other regional accreditation co-operation. The Laboratory desiring BIS recognition has to apply in the prescribed application form after going through the requirements of BIS LRS 2018. The application has to be submitted as per the location of the applying Laboratory in the respective BIS Lab as per their State wise Jurisdiction. Recognition is granted after carrying out an onsite audit to access the technical capability of the applicant laboratory to carry out testing for Particular Indian Standard for which it has applied for recognition. The Laboratory Recognition Scheme (LRS) of BIS is available at the below link: https://bis.gov.in/?page_id=1769
ILAC is the International Laboratory Accreditation Co-operation organization for accreditation bodies operating in accordance with ISO/IEC 17011 and involved in the accreditation of conformity assessment bodies including calibration laboratories (using ISO/IEC 17025), testing laboratories (using ISO/IEC 17025), medical diagnostic laboratories (using ISO 15189), inspection bodies (using ISO/IEC 17020) and proficiency testing providers using ISO/IEC 17043. For more information please see website www. https://ilac.org
The Asia Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (APAC) was established by the amalgamation of the Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (APLAC) and the Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (PAC).The role of APAC is to manage and expand a mutual recognition arrangement (MRA) among accreditation bodies in the Asia Pacific region. APAC’s members include accreditation bodies, accreditation focal points and other organizations that have an interest in accredited conformity assessment results. APLAC was initiated in 1992 as a forum for laboratory accreditation bodies in the Asia Pacific region. The APLAC Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), formally establishing APLAC, was signed in April 1995 by the founding members.
For more information please see website www. https://ilac.org
▶ Laboratory Recognition in India by other Government Organizations:
Various Government Organizations also recognize laboratories for testing as per their specific requirements and mandate.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
3. ISMO: India Science Month Online | January 2021 | At your home India Science Fest is India’s largest public celebration of science and technology.We strongly feel that India needs to step up its S&T and innovation agenda, in order to keep up its economic progress and social development. The gap between science and society needs to be bridged immediately. ISF endeavors to serve as platform for deeper engagement between scientists, researchers, professionals, entrepreneurs and students. We wish to have the public involved in the latest in science and get all
4. Unicode <=> Kruti dev Converter कितना भी बड़ा Text टेक्स्ट हो एक साथ संबंधित बॉक्स में पेस्ट कर दें। यह कृतिदेव को यूनिकोड व यूनिकोड को कृतिदेव में बदलेगा। जब आप कन्वर्ट का कार्य पूरा कर चुके हों तो बाॉक्य में जाकर कंट्रोल ए या सले
9. Rajya Sabha passes Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 today Rajya Sabha passed Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 in New Delhi today. The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Act of 2014 and Indian Institutes of Information Technology (Public-Private Partnership) Act, 2017 are the unique initiatives of the Government of India to impart knowledge in the field of Information Technology to provide solutions to the challenges faced by the country.The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 wa
10. Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor (PFBR) likely to bet commissioned in 2022: Dr Jitendra Singh The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh said in a written reply to Rajya Sabha that Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor (PFBR) being constructed by Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI) is expected to get commissioned by October 2022. On completion of commissioning, PFBR will be adding 500 MW of electrical power to the national grid.
11. National GIS-Enabled Land Bank System Government has integrated Industrial Information System (IIS) portal with the GIS System of six States in first phase to provide updates on land availability and plot level information to investors anywhere in the world on real time basis and help them make informed decisions.
For the development of National Land Bank, Government intends to solicit the details of industrial land with plot level information, connectivity thereto, basic facilities, other facilities available and
12. Private Sector Participation in Space Sector Government has created Indian National Space, Promotion &Authorization Centre (INSPACe), under Department of Space to encourage, promote and hand hold the private sector for their participation in Space Sector. Private players will also be able to use ISRO infrastructure through INSPACe.The decision of Government was conveyed to the Members of the scientific community elaborately, and scientific community welcomed the Government decision.
The role of New Space India Limited (NSIL) in the po
13. CSIR-CMERI comes up with High Flow Rate Water Purification Technology for Fluoride and Iron Removal NEED OF THE TECHNOLOGY:
The contamination of fluoride and iron in drinking water is increasing day by day. Iron is the most abundant trace element in human body, responsible for accomplishment of vital biological functions such as gastrointestinal processes and the regulation of body temperature. But when iron level in water is beyond 0.3 ppm (as per WHO guideline), it shows several adverse effects including liver disease, irregular heart rhythm and neuronal disorder etc.
15. ERP Software is key for companies´ digital transformation The traditional focus of ERP software is to help automate business processes, especially those that are considered critical to ensure the basic operation of the company. On the other hand, digital transformation has a broader and more disruptive focus, in which companies seek new ways of doing things to satisfy and delight their customers. ERP software is the first stage of transformation, but it requires additional work.
The mastery of ERP software in
16. The top Python developers in the United States Python is a Swiss Army Knife for programmers. It is a veteran programming language present in many applications and operating systems. We can find it running on servers, in iOS, Android, Linux, Windows or Mac applications. This is because it has a moderate learning curve and because its philosophy emphasizes offering a readable code syntax.
It is a versatile multiplatform and multiparadigm programming language that stands out for its readable and clean code. On
17. Get Ready to Learn RPA Blue Prism We are living in the midst of a digital era. Technology can enable us to automate business processes using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and software rather than people, wherever possible. A technology for this purpose is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA can have a transformative impact on organizations by lowering costs, increasing reliability, and executing quickly. It can also let IT
19. Successful Flight Test of SMART Supersonic Missile Assisted Release of Torpedo (SMART) has been successfully flight tested today 5th Oct 2020 at 1145 hrs from Wheeler Island off the coast of Odisha. All the mission objectives including missile flight upto the range and altitude, separation of the nose cone, release of Torpedo and deployment of Velocity Reduction Mechanism (VRM) have been met perfectly.
The tracking stations (Radars, Electro Optical Systems) along the coast and the telemetry stations including down range ships
20. Department of Science & Technology is having three binational Centres Presently the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India is having three binationalCentres namely Indo-French Centre for Promotional of Advanced Research (IFCPAR)established with France in 1987, Indo-US Science & Technology Forum (IUSSTF) established in2000 with USA and Indo-German Science & Technology Centre (IGSTC) established in 2010under inter-governmental agreements.
During last three years, the following new programmes have been launched by these binationalCentres:
22. Workshop to mark 20 years of Himalayan Chandra Telescope to highlight the science it produced In the cold, dry desert of Ladakh, 4500 meters above the mean sea level, for two decades, the 2-m diameter optical-infrared Himalayan Chandra Telescope (HCT) at the Indian Astronomical Observatory (IAO) has been scanning the night sky in search of stellar explosions, comets, asteroids, and exo-planets.
The telescope remotely operated using a dedicated satellite communication link from the Centre for Research & Education in Science & Technology (CREST), Indian I
23. Crowd Temperature Monitoring System Crowd Temperature Monitoring System
Crowd Temperature Monitoring System
A crowd temperature monitoring system has been developed using expertise in infrared imaging for missile applications. DRDO lab in collaboration with industry partner has innovated and developed algorithms for thermography in outdoor conditions. Advanced face detection techniques have been used over thermal images.
The system consists of a thermal camera and a desktop/laptop computer. Artifi
25. National Super Computing Mission (NSM) is boosting high power computing in the country India is fast expanding its supercomputer facilities and developing the capacity to manufacture its own supercomputers in the country.
The National Super Computing Mission (NSM) is rapidly boosting high power computing in the country through its various phases to meet the increasing computational demands of academia, researchers, MSMEs, and startups in areas like oil exploration, flood prediction as also genomics, and drug discovery.
With the infrastructure planned in NSM Phase-I alre
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs10 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
31 Manager Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2021 #Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) across different streams on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 2/2020-21)
NPS Trust Manager Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
32 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs32 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
33 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs7 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21
34 IBPS IT Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2021 #Bank13 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA, invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following Information Technology (IT) Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts in IBPS.
IBPS IT Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Windows: 01 vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Frontend: 02 vacancies
35 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
36 Recruitment of Faculty & non-Teaching Vacancy in IIT Tirupati 2021#Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) invites online applications in the prescribed format from candidates with an established record of independent high-quality research and commitment to teaching for regular Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Professor, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professor and regular non-teaching staff vacancies. (Advertisement No. IITT/FAC – RMT-01/2020 & IITTP/Staff RMT-01/2020)
Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment IIT Tirup ...
37 Direct Recruitment Job Vacancy in National Book Trust 2021#Jobs19 Days Remaining for Apply The National Book Trust (NBT) is an apex professional body established by the Government of India, invites application in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment and filling up the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on direct recruitment basis for its head office at New Delhi and regional offices at Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kolkata (Advertisement No.Estt./43/2020).
National Book Trust Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
40 Recruitment of in RMRC Kolkata and BARC Mumbai 2021#Jobs20 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts, proposed to be filled in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, Maharashtra and in RMRC, Kolkata, West Bengal. (Advertisement No. 1/2020 (R-I))
BARC and RMRC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Medical/Scientific Officer/E (Nuclear Medicine) : 01 vacan ...
41 Recruitment for Job Vacancy in National Education Society for Tribal Students 2021#Jobs9 Days Remaining for Apply National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA), Government of India (GoI) invites online applications in the prescribed format from all eligible candidates for recruitment of various Government Job vacancies in Group-B and Group-C Jobs Categories on regular basis in NESTS for which the recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test/Examination. (Advertisement No. 01)
NESTS Jobs Recruitmen ...
42 Recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainee Civil Vacancy in UPPCL 2021#Uttar Pradesh28 Days Remaining for Apply Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) invites online application on prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee - Civil Engineering) for various offices (DISCOMS/TRASCO) of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) (Advt. No. 01/VSA/2021/JE/Civil).
This vacancy of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil 2021 in UPPCL is suitable for those who have a Diploma in Engineering in t ...
43 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in NIT Jalandhar 2021#Punjab15 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following 29 Teaching Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various disciplines/subject/departments of NIT Jalandhar. (Advt. No. 05/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Assistant Professor: 29 vacancies (UR-14, EWS-02, OBC-07, SC-04, ...