RGF Professional Recruitment
BRITISH MNC LOOKING TO HIRE FOR THE BELOW POSITIONS, TO BE BASED IN UK
As a Spa Therapist, the candidate shall be responsible to perform unique, personalized and bespoke therapeutic spa treatments. Candidate shall be responsible to uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations while maintaining highest level of cleanliness throughout the Spa. Additionally, candidate shall be responsible to secure supplies and equipment availability at all times.
Asa Yoga instructor, candidate shall be responsible for developing the health and overall well- being. The candidate should hold appropriate Yoga credentials and must have learnt the art of Yoga or worked in an Ashram.
• Qualification for Spa therapist: Certified Spa therapist from renowned institutes
• Qualification for Yoga instructor: Certified Yoga instructor from renowned Indian ashram
• Excellent command over written and spoken English
• Candidates must be able to take up employment in the United Kingdom without the requirement for employer immigration sponsorship
BENEFITS WOULD BE AS FO L LOWS:
• Salary range: Attractive salary package
• Holidays: 20 days holiday plus bank holiday, pension scheme
• Flights: One home flight per year
• Accommodation: Chipping Norton, United Kingdom at discounted staff rates
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE MAIL
YOUR LATEST RESUME AND PHOTOGRAPH TO: