HALDIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
An Institution of ICARE, Haldia
Approved by: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt, ot India & Affiliated to: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), W.B.
NAAC Accredited Technical Institute with "A" Grade
UG programs In AEIE. BT, CHE, CSE, ECE, EE, ME & PE accredited by NBA
ICARE Complex, HIT Campus. P.O. HIT, Haldia.
Dist.-Purba Medinipur, PIN-721657, West Bengal
Ph. No.: (03224) 252900,253061,255615/16/17 • Fax : (03224) 253062
Website : www.hilhaldia.in • Email: admin @ hilh.aldia.in
Applications are invited for the post of-
• PROFESSOR : Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering • Civil Engineering • Computer Science & Engineering • Electrical Engineering • Food Technology
• Instrumentation and Control Engineering • Mechanical Engineering • Masters in Computer Applications (MCA)
• ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR : Applied Electronics &
Instrumentation Engineering • Civil Engineering • Computer Science & Engineering • Electrical Engineering • Information Technology • Instrumentation and Control Engineering
• Food Technology
• ASSISTANT PROFESSOR : Computer Science & Engineering • Civil Engineering • Electrical Engineering
• Food Technology • Information Technology
• CHIEF LIBRARIAN • LIBRARIAN
• CAMPUS ADMINISTRATOR • SECURITY OFFICER
For detailed Advertisement and Application Form, please visit the Institute's Website.
Hard Copy of Latest CV alongwith supporting documents
should reach to the Institute through Courier/post, positively within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this Advertisement. Retired persons with higher qualifications & experiences may also apply for Faculty position. Salary will not be constraint for the deserving candidale(s) Eligibility and scale of pay : as per AICTE /Institute norms.