Lucknow Mahila Sewa Trust is non-governmental organization. Trust is working for poor and deprived women of unorganized sector of informal economy. The main focus of LMST’s operation is on organizing women workers and enabling them to fight discrimination and exploitation by improving their economic and social status in society.
Job profile: - centre in charge
Job location: - Barabanki, Raibareli, Uttar Pradesh
Qualification: - Master of social work Post Graduation Social science
Work experience: - 3-2 years experience in social sectors and implementing government and non-government program based on women issues and farming issues. (Fresher also encourage)
Skills to be required: -
1. Willing to travel above both district and other states meetings purposes
2. Documentation and reporting skills
3. Proficient in computer operation and internet
4. Good writing skills, experience to motivate the rural community
5. Soft tongued, good behavior, loyal etc.
Role and responsibility: -
1. Monitoring the whole functioning of centre and field work
2. Supervision the work in both centre
3. Undertake the field visit and rural programmes
4. Willing to travel in intervention areas and other states meeting purposes
5. Liaising between agriculture department and other state govt. offices
6. Submitting the monthly report to the head office project coordinator of this project.
Salary: - 10,000/- per month
Note: - Applicants are requested please read the full notification very carefully specially salary and working area. Application will be received by email (updated resume with cover letter).
Only female candidates.
Job Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org